New Hope

Story Info
On a warm fall night, in a dark parking lot, I expose myself.
2k words
4.33
9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bklyn_40
bklyn_40
103 Followers

We met online. My husband had been playing around with my profile and filled in marital status as "married but looking". I was surprised one day by an email from a stranger looking for a "little extra". Now I wasn't opposed to "extra". Mike has been trying for years to get me to do some heavy "flirting" in front of him without any prompting from him. He always loved the idea of the "slut wife". But I usually chickened out or screwed things up somehow when I had to initiate something. I needed to make some serious restitution.

So anyway, I decided to see where things would go with my "new friend". We wrote back and forth a few times, sharing our likes and dislikes. He wasn't looking for a new wife. He wasn't looking to just screw. He was into tantric sex. I wasn't really sure what he had in mind but it sounded interesting and safe to me. I wasn't looking for a new husband, just someone I could have fun with and fulfill my husband's fantasy. I told him of my fantasy of teasing and flirting in front of my husband with another man. Amazingly he didn't run!

After months of sporadic emails, I decided it was time to put my fantasy into action. I wanted to meet my friend, I'll call him James. We finally were able to work out the logistics of our meeting. Mike and I were going to New Hope on Saturday evening. We decided to get a room for the night so we could wander around without the worry of driving too far. James was going to meet me (and Mike) around 8 o'clock at Triumphs.

The parking lot was packed. We parked our car in the back corner of the lot next to the railroad tracks and woods. It was a little bit of a hike to the bar. The street lights in the parking lot were just enough to see where we were going.

James had seen my photo but I told him to look for me in a black button down blouse and short black skirt. Now I am not a Barbie by any stretch. I have straight auburn hair down below my shoulders, blue eyes and a smattering of freckles that have taken years for me to accept. I am tall, 5'9" and curvy with long legs. My tits are average size but overall I am proportioned well. I have been told I look pretty damn good for 45.

We got there early around 730pm. I was nervous as hell but my pussy was tingling. I had put on my red lace bra and panty set and a pair of thigh high stockings and a pair of "fuck me" pumps. My black button down blouse was just a little too tight and exposed my red bra through the openings down the center. My skirt kept sliding up exposing my red silk encased ass cheeks. The appreciative stare from the group of men at the corner bar was just the confidence I needed.

We found our way to the back bar area and ordered a drink. Mike and I were chit-chatting for a little while when I noticed James coming through the front door. I had given him an idea of where we would be, but the bar was crowded and we were a little further down towards the back. He worked his way around. He spotted me and smiled as he made his way to a seat next to me. I smiled and said "hi" and kept talking to Mike. We weren't supposed to know each other. It was only a matter of minutes when Mike excused himself to the men's room. I leaned towards James and gave him a peck on the cheek and a nice view of my little red bra. He looked me up and down and grinned. I asked him if he liked what he saw and he smiled yes. I had turned my stool towards James and crossed my legs, giving him a nice view of my "V". Mike returned shortly and started to talk to James while I sat between them. It was small talk but the banter was getting hot between James and me.

James and I had agreed on a "signal" should there be chemistry between us. I would tell them I had to go back to my car for something that I had dropped out of my bag. He would stay by Mike for a few minutes and then excuse himself to the men's room. Knowing my husband as well as I do, I knew after a few minutes of me not returning, it would be just a matter of time before he came out to see if I was alright. It would give James enough time to find me and begin to enjoy the show. So as I downed my drink I said I was excusing myself to go to the girls' room. I picked up my bag and rummaged through it and finally said to Mike, "I think I dropped my lipstick in the car." He asked "Do you want me to go get it?" "No, that's alright. I'll go." I said as I stood up, not giving him a chance to say or do anything. I turned and winked at James as I headed towards the restrooms & the front door.

It was dark as I made my way to my car. I passed a couple walking but overall it was quiet. I went to my car and leaned back against it facing the buildings, the street light highlighting the area. I was so excited I began to rub my tits through the fabric. I could hear someone walking on the gravel. I pulled up my skirt and began to finger my pussy. It was James. He stopped at the end of the van next to me and watched as I slowly undid the buttons on my blouse exposing my red lace bra. I reached my hand in and pulled out my left tit and gave my nipple a little twist. I still had my left hand in my panties rubbing my clit. I reached up and undid the bra in the center letting it fall back exposing my tits. I rubbed and pulled at my nipples while I went back to fingering my pussy. It was hard to keep my eyes open but I watched as James began to rub his growing crotch. As I shoved my finger deep inside me, I heard James moan. This caused me to shudder from the excitement of being on display, knowing I was being watched and could be seen by anyone else who could walk by.

I swirled my thumb over my clit with my finger buried deep in my pussy and grabbed my nipple and pinched it with my other hand. James moved closer and released his cock from his pants and began stroking it slowly not moving his eyes from me. I reached up with my pussy soaked finger and slowly began to lick my juices from my fingers as I continued to pull and twist my nipple. I could feel my pussy juices running down my leg. I was so hot! I moaned as I stuck my finger back inside of my cunt and began finger fucking myself. I rubbed my clit feverishly and could feel myself building towards a mind blowing orgasm.

Once again I heard footsteps slowly heading towards us. I looked up to see it was Mike who stopped as I looked up and was standing quietly across from us. He stood back against a car and silently watched as James and I got ourselves off. He could see everything from where he stood. I slowly turned around and leaned my tits against the cold windows of the car and spread my legs wide as I pushed my ass out for James' pleasure.

My skirt was all the way up around my waist. I pulled my panties to the side and began rubbing my hands up and down my ass, pulling my ass cheeks apart and pulling my panties up and down my crack. I reached back around and began rubbing my clit, moaning as I leaned into the car, pressing my nipples on the cold glass.

James walked slowly towards me pumping his stiff cock. I turned my head to face him and watched. I could see precum glistening at the head of his cocks. I now turned around and leaned back against the car, with my legs spread, forcing my hips out and exposing my pussy to him. He came within 3 feet of me and stopped, pointing his rock hard member toward me. We stared at each other as we stroked ourselves towards orgasm. I wanted to reach out and grab his cock, but I could feel myself getting close. I shoved my fingers deep in my pussy as I frantically rubbed my clit back and forth. The cold air was running over my erect nipples feeling like cool soft hands brushing against them. I could hear people laughing in the distance. I began to cum as I watched James stiffen and lean back. He shot his load straight up. The first stream hit me on my neck, the second, my chest. I rubbed his cum into my tits and then I scooped up the glob on my neck and licked my fingers clean. We leaned back against the cars, spent.

Slowly Mike walked towards us. I could tell from the size of his crotch that he liked what he had just saw. James looked nervous, but Mike smiled at him, reassuring him that he wasn't pissed off as he walked up to me.

"Turn around" he said. I turned around and leaned into my car. James started to go but Mike turned to him and said, "Hey! You're welcomed to stay and watch what I'm going to do to my slutty wife."

He slid his cock from the confines of his pants and rammed it into my pussy almost lifting me off the ground. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard and fast. "What a nasty bitch you are, exposing yourself and masturbating in front of a stranger."

I could feel him getting harder as he plunged his cock deep within me. He kept pumping and talking dirty to me. I pushed back and met each thrust.

"Fuck me hard", I yelled. He reached around and grabbed my tits as he plowed into me filling me with cum. I felt him relax and lean into me. Mike slowly pulled out of me and tucked himself back in.

"Look at the mess. You got your cum all over my cock. Now, you need to clean it." I turned and got on my knees in front of Mike. I turned and looked at James. He was standing there, with his again, rock hard cock in his hand, staring at us. I reached out and began stoking him as my mouth went to work cleaning off Mike's cock.

"That's good for now." Mike said. "But I think you need to take care of that problem you caused James."

So I turned to face James and then leaned down and took his cock in my mouth. I slowly licked the head down to the base and up again. I cupped his balls in my hand and began sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue around his head. I could see Mike out of the corner of my eye watching intently.

"That's right, suck that cock. Do a good job, you slut! Show this guy how much you like sucking cock. Shove that cock down your throat!" James was pushing his cock down my throat deeper and deeper. I was in heaven. I licked and sucked and squeezed my mouth up and down his cock until I felt his balls tighten. He moaned as he shoved his cock down my throat and sprayed cum all over my tonsils. "Swallow it baby. Take it all!" Mike ordered. I eagerly obliged as I gobbled every last remaining drop.

"Now," Mike said. "Lets go have another drink. Oh and don't forget your lipstick this time" as he slapped my ass and headed back to the bar."


bklyn_40
bklyn_40
103 Followers