New Horizon with My Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't expect an answer. But Ravi said, "Aunty, my sweetheart, I watched day after day my Dad doing hundreds of loving tricks to my Mom, who would turn crazy and would beg Dad to penetrate her and then the two would make love like a pair of horny animals, united physically and scratching and biting each other..."

His continuous caress and words had terrible effects on my body and mind. I didn't object when Ravi completely stripped me taking away my bra and night gown and simply kept my eyes shut. Finding my nipples erect, Ravi sucked those like cherries for sometime making me moan and then suddenly I screamed as Ravi bit one nipple while he pressed the other hard between his thumb and index finger.

"Aaa...ouch," I spontaneously said, "It's aching dear. Please be gentle..."

Ravi laughed, "Actually I heard Dad several times say to Mom that there's no pleasure without pain and the two used to do crazy things."

"I'm ready to do everything you ask," I said, "You need not inflict pain for that."

"Is that so?" Ravi asked, "Though I saw Mom behave like a hot slut after Dad inflicted some pain on her..."

"Ravi, it's not right to use such words for your Mom," I mildly admonished him.

"Is it right what we are doing?" Ravi seemed a bit aggressive, "I'm nude and hard in front of you, your nude body is in my hug, your pussy is dripping and my baton is ready to give you a good fuck. When in sex nothing is right or wrong, aunty. Only mutual pleasure and enjoyment matter."

I didn't know what to say. But his sudden rebuff slightly turned my mood off. Ravi could feel it and said, "You are off the mood, it seems. Your cousin, my Mom gets aroused when Dad uses abusive words while on bed and inflicts pain on her. Do you have the same inclination as Mom? That could be the reason why your former husband forced you to have sex after assaulting you..."

The reminder of my husband totally put my mood of and I withdrew my hands from Ravi's prick. Ravi watched me amusingly and roughly pushed a finger in my rectal hole without slightest warning and started moving it violently and asked, "Is that what you like, sexy bitch?"

I groaned in pain and discomfort, "Uuuhh... what is this... aaah Ravi..."

Though groaning and under severe shock, I felt my fresh love juice flooding my cunt. Ravi didn't miss it and laughed, "My God, I guessed it right. You're very much like your cousin, dear, getting aroused when abused."

"Ravi, I don't like this," I said gravely, "Stop this nonsense."

Ravi giggled, "Just as Dad makes Mom a slut on bed, I am going to turn you my hot whore on bed...just watch."

He spanked hard on my bums and slapped my cheeks. Tears were in my eyes. I could feel imprints of his fingers on my bums and cheeks due to spanking. I was thinking of ways to resist the maniac. But Ravi moved faster and before I could decide I found myself roughly turned on my belly and he slapped hard again on my buttocks and said, "You have sexy buttock like a good slut. Spread your legs and show me your asshole."

He didn't bother for me to spread legs but parted my ass cheeks and I felt his tongue doing magic in my rectal hole. I moaned, "uuummm...uuummma" as his tongue went deeper and I involuntarily discharged fresh juice from my vagina. As my bum was in elevated position, my vaginal juice started flowing down my thighs. Ravi noticed it and pushed his head from below between my legs saying, "I can't let the nectar of your lovely fountain wasted like this."

Ravi started licking my thighs tasting juice flowing down there. Soon his hands pressed my buttocks hard so that my quim touched Ravi's face below and he started licking and sucking my pussy most passionately and within minutes my body and mind started responding to his caress. It was the most wonderful experience to get my labia lips sucked by his lips just as lips get sucked in a kiss between lovers. But what tuned me crazy was his warm tongue attempting like a snake to explore deeper and deeper into my vaginal orifice. The flickering touches of his tongue on the tender and sensitive walls of my love tunnel sat me on fire and I started uncontrollably to moan in most erotic excitement, "Aaah... ooooh... aaass... oohh...myyy...goo...od. Ahh...Ravi... don't tease me more...wwoow..."

Ravi hardly paid attention to my pleas and went on with his task of pleasing my quim while his fingers were in my asshole. This went on for not less than an hour after which I was literally begging to Ravi without any shame to fuck me. I was nude on bed with the son of my cousin, and he was younger than me by fifteen years. But there was no shame, no morality to restrict sex with a younger nephew but an unbridled passion and carnal desire to get pounded at my pussy by a horny and robust baton of a male.

As Ravi caressed, he asked me if I would like to enjoy with him like a couple, if I would like to be his whore, if I would accept him as the master on bed, if I would mate with him as his mistress, if I would enjoy getting fucked by him as his aunty. I was so desperate to satisfy the cravings of my pussy that I answered all his questions in affirmative and yet he went on teasing me. At one point of time, he mounted on my back as if I was a hirse and he was riding on me. I screamed in pain when he pushed his hard rod in my asshole. I begged to him to bring it out. But Ravi said that I must allow him ti enjoy my asshole if I want it to be in my pussy. Helplessly, I had to bear as his massive rod ploughed my asshole for about ten to twelve minutes.

When Ravi brought out his tool from my asshole, I felt my asshole aching. Yet I was excited to think that after long waiting, my pussy would get ploughed by him. I was dying for this moment and recalled how he had took me to heaven inside the bus against my consent. But once again Ravi interrupted. He changed the context and said, "I felt very curious about a particular thing."

I didn't say anything but looked at his eyes questioningly. Ravi said, "How did you feel when the conductor's thing invaded your mouth?"

"It was dirty, he smelled like a beast," I said, "And he almost choked me. The most horrible was when spurted his load like a stud. It was sticky, full of repulsive odour and seemed to be endless and had the most disgusting and cloying taste."

Ravi laughed and asked, "But you sucked him nicely? Isn't it? He came out very satisfied."

"I had no other option but to suck," I replied, "As his meat was stuffed in my mouth and I had to keep breathing."

Ravi's hands were caressing my privates throughout the entire conversation, my nude body was clinging to his naked body. In fact, his hairy chest sent special sensation to my nipples as they got rubbed against them, I enjoyed the pulsating touch of his hard cock on my smooth thighs. Ravi raised my face towards his by my chin and asked, "You love my caress, isn't it, my sweet baby?"

"Yes," I assured him though a bit astonished, "In fact, to admit frankly, even when you forced me inside the sleeping cabin of the bus and I tried to resist, you had ignited the fire in my aged body. There is a magic in your caress that transports your sensuality to your partner."

Ravi pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips. We remained liplocked for sometimes sucking each other's lips. Growing sensuality made me melt like butter as Ravi played with my body like a child playing with dough. I was passionately clinging to his naked body when he whispered to my ears, "I'm envious of the conductor. I wish to enjoy the caress of your feather like lips and hot tongue on my Little John."

"Are you crazy?" I reacted in utter shock, "You want me to be in that dirty act with you? Your tool was minutes ago in my back hole and now you want me to take it in my mouth?"

"So what, baby?" smilingly asked Ravi, "It was in your own back hole, not mine! Moreover, it will add to delight. I, on several occasions, saw Mom taking Dad's thing in her mouth. It's a regular thing between them."

I reacted sharply, "I'm not interested to know what your parents do, but I am not going to take it in my mouth and let you fill my mouth with that obnoxious sticky fluid."

"You don't understand," Ravi said, "I have watched my parents and they both behave hornier after the oral session. Moreover, discharging the fluid once will give us opportunity for prolonged ploughing of your pussy and you will surely enjoy if my member stays longer in your hot tunnel."

Ravi sucked my nipples as he finished his words while his fingers were seductively roaming over my lips, sometimes parting them and going inside my mouth. I vehemently moved my face both ways to reveal my disagreement to his proposal of taking his dick in my mouth. Ravi appeared to be offended at my denial and kept kneading my flesh mounds more vigorously. His caress had a special effect that aroused me despite my disgust at what he had proposed just few minutes ago. I started enjoying thoroughly everything that Ravi was doing. He squeezed my flesh mound brutally making my stiff nipples protrude through his fingers and his tongue licked them most sensuously. More than the pain, a delightful sensation of unknown kind ran through my body. In utter excitement, I began to run my hands on his hairy chest and back, my lips located his nipples hidden in the midst of his hairy chest and started licking them. My hands also ran on his buttocks, between his legs to enjoy the touch of his wild masculine dick that reminded me of a stud.

Ravi seemed to be in no hurry and was taking care of my private parts one by one. But his touches was turning me desperate for sexual union. I moaned intermittently like a sex stricken deer. I wondered where and how a twenty years old boy could have learnt such marvellous act of arousing a woman making her oblivious of all reservations, ethics and shame to feel the urgency of a coitus. Ravi was intermittently whispering in my ears about my body gestures or shivering or moans by telling me, "My Mom also does the same when caressed by Dad."

His words made my visualise my cousin on bed with her husband and the comparison given by Ravi made me fantasize us as a couple doing the same dirty erotic things like Ravi's parents. Meanwhile, Ravi was manipulating my body with such expertise that I started continuous moaning in a low pitch that indicated my utmost desire to get penetrated by his tool. When Ravi seemed not to have understood my moaning signal, I caught his hard tool and shamelessly guided it towards my quim. But Ravi decided to tease me more and renewed his oral caress on my love triangle. It became unbearable for me and the calmness of my flat was shattered by my loud and uncontrolled moans, "Aaiiaah...ouch...uuuuum... aaaama." etc.

Suddenly in the midst of such aroused state I felt my hairs caught and my head getting pulled and before I could understand anything Ravi's tool was in my mouth, its tip tingling my throat. I looked at Ravi in awe and disbelief. He smiled and said, "Aunty, you now look like a perfect slave of my tool. Now keep sucking nicely, the way you performed on the conductor... Don't worry, you will enjoy, I'm sure. My Mom also refuses initially till my Dad forces himself in her mouth and then she sucks and licks with unbelievable relish..."

There was no meaning to oppose once he had put it inside my mouth. I had some initial aversion as I could smell the odour of my rectum on his tool but there was hardly time to bother about that as Ravi was trying to push it deeper in my mouth as if to make it go beyond the throat. It made me cough and to avoid coughing, I started sucking it like a cheap slut. Ravi was very happy that I started sucking and slapped in mild rhythm on my butts to encourage me to keep sucking.

Ravi couldn't retain himself for more than fifteen minutes as out of excitement I was sucking him hard and fast. The warm load of sticky cum that Ravi discharged in my mouth was irritating for its volume but I didn't feel disgusted and willingly swallowed a portion of it while letting out some of my mouth. Ravi had lost his hardness a bit after discharge but I didn't leave him. I placed my hands on his ass pulling his pelvis towards me and kept sucking his flaccid cock most sensuously.

To my utter satisfaction, Ravi started growing again within half an hour as my lips and tongue played with his cock. When I found it back to its original hardness, I looked straight into his eyes and without least shame said, "Let's be one in our bodies now like a true couple. I have fulfilled all your wishes, now you fulfill my desires. Let's make it memorable and enjoy more than your parents do."

Ravi kissed my lips tasting his own cum the droplets of which were still there. He began to lick my entire face cleaning the marks of his semen on my face and said, "You're more than just sexy and wonderful. You're my Venus, my goddess of love and sex."

Ravi gestured me to spread my legs so that the access to my craving pussy became easy. I was actually longing for this moment like a hot slut and parted my legs wider. I felt Ravi positioning himself with his hard meat piston pointed at my craving hole. I was enough lubricated but Ravi was not in haste. I felt his fingers parting my labia lips and his tender glans touching my entrance. I felt thrilled at the prospect of getting filled by him. Like a very gentle lover, Ravi pushed his thing inch by inch in my passage; my passage also started getting stretched to welcome more of his demon inside my hot pussy. At one time his long pubic hairs touched my labia lips while my swollen clit was hit by his thick meat. We locked in passionate kiss as we felt him completely buried in my tunnel. I wrapped my hands round him as a gesture of total surrender to him and whispered, "You are the boss, Ravi beta, do whatever you like. Make me scream and enjoy as your Dad does to your Mom."

Ravi was more than delighted at my gesture of surrender. He started kissing my lips most passionately sending his tongue deep inside my mouth and our tongues devoured the taste of each other. His hands were restlessly moving from my boobs to my thighs and hips caressing them and his pelvis was doing mild up and down movement to pound my pudenda. I screamed in utter pleasure feeling his hard rod battering inside my love tunnel. I whispered to him, "Ravi beta, do it harder. Make your sexy aunty scream and beg, make me yours in every way you want."

Slowly Ravi accelerated the force of his thrusts and his speed. The rapid in and out movement of his massive tool mingled with the overflowing wetness of my tunnel started making splashing sounds "chhaap", "chhaap". More that splashing sound entered our ears, more did our brains respond to it by arousing us. As time passed I felt myself on the verge of an orgasm and hugged Ravi more tightly and lifted my pelvis upwards to match his thrusts. I moaned and talked incoherently as I was ripped by my first orgasm. My fingernails digged against Ravi's back in utter satisfaction.

We remained in tight hug for few minutes and were kissing each other in deep passion. Then Ravi started plumbing job again and this time with renewed vigour. As he was doing his job in my lubricated tunnel, he whispered various compliments appreciating my figure, my boobs, my lips and my thighs and the triangle. But his compliment telling that he never expected me to be so warm and sexy like a woman in her twenties turned me on. I started giving upward thrusts to feel his meat baton deeper inside me. Finding my response pro-active Ravi started giving hard thrusts ploughing my tunnel in such a way that I lost all self control and pleaded him to plough harder. Ravi smiled and said, "You have such similarities with Mom... she too asks Dad to fuck her harder and faster."

Meanwhile the intensity of his thrusts reached newer heights and his dick brutally started to batter the muscles of my vagina making me scream in excitement and delight. He seemed to plough my tunnel indefinitely. I was highly aroused and moaned and pleaded to him to come and douse the fire of my pussy with jets of his semen. I grew so shameless that I pleaded to him, "Ravi beta, you're amazing. You're driving me crazy... aaah...aaah...isssh, don't stop dear...I want to be your slut for ever...uuuum...uuuummm..."

Ravi went on plumbing and biting my tender fleshed here and there; his palms were kneading my boobs. It hurt me a bit though I enjoyed his violent love making. Perhaps he ploughed me brutally for about forty minutes after which I was begging him to come. Ravi didn't frustrate me and we two reached a mind blowing orgasm almost simultaneously and as I felt his cock release jet of warm semen on the walls of my tunnel I shuddered in an ecstasy hitherto unknown. We remained in embrace for about ten minutes after the terrible climax till our bodies recovered from the impacs of the orgasm.

Rest of the night, we slet nude in each other's arms caressing our privates, and in the early morning we engaged in another mating session. Since then I had been to his bed on several occasions and each time we enjoyed like couples without any shame or reservation. It opened a new horizon for me though I'm not sure how long a young stud like him would remain satisfied with an aged woman like me.