New Horizon with My Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of replying I lowered my gaze. Ravi tried to persuade the conductor to leave us. The conductor looked at him menacinly and warned, "You two will be in great trouble if I call others. You shift for the time being to the opposite berth and let me check how hot is this bitch."

I was regretting the loss of self control and the mess in which I had landed. I tried to plead with the conductor. But he almost pulled out Ravi out of his seat and compelled him to take the opposite berth while the conductor himself occupied Ravi's berth beside me. He pulled the curtains and pinned them tightly and said, "Don't worry, nobody will see or know. Just don't make noise, it won't be good for us."

I was scared and did not reply. The conductor was in his forties, smelled of wine and tobacco and he was sweating profusely. The conductor took the place of Ravi and started groping my privates. I had minutes ago hooked my bra and arranged the salwar but he once again lifted the salwar up to my shoulders and unhooking the bra started mauling my boobs. Under his rough kneading, my nipples grew stiff again and he laughed to see them, "You're a real hot bitch and got aroused at so little caress. I promise to give every pleasure that a slut like you deserves."

His hands were moving freely on my bare back, midriff and thighs. His hands moved rapidly towards my triangle. I tried to beg for his mercy but he was not listening to my pleas. But I felt worst aversion when his mouth smelling of country liquor and tobacco descended on my face kissing my lips and he forced me to stay lip locked with him for nearly twenty minutes while he kept sucking my lips. His tongue was roaming freely inside my mouth. His hands were exploring every inch of my body and he teased, "You've a beautiful body like a slut. Today I am on duty and can't spare much time. I know where you reside. I will let you go today without fucking your hot cunt if you promise to entertain me in your flat."

He kept on repeating his demand and fondling my privates till I agreed to his demand to entertain him in my flat at his convenience. I wanted to get rid of him sooner and agreed as demanded by him. But I really had no idea what he was up to. He looked at his watch and said, "The bus will stop at the next stoppage in another 25 minutes. That would be a very short time to fuck a hot bitch like you."

He was half lying on the berth beside me and groping me. Suddenly he pulled me roughly by the hair turning me towards him. I saw he had already unzipped his pant and brought out his dark thick tool. He kissed me again and made me to take his tool in my palm and said, "You like it, isn't it sexy? Once you've taken it in your hand, I am sure you will take it between your legs too."

At his command I was reluctantly stroking his shaft. But I was not prepared for what happened next. He was exploring my butts and the anal hole. Suddenly, he brought my face near his crotch and pushed his hard tool in my mouth and whispered, "Suck fast, bitch. Sooner you make me come sooner you will be free from this ordeal. But take care not to bite else I will pull you out of this berth nude to show you to all the passengers."

I felt disgusted as his genital area smelled foul and his perspiration made it worst. But he held my hairs tight. His thick black meat had almost choked me and I had no option but to keep sucking to breath. He was continuously whispering in my ears to suck faster. Perhaps I had sucked his tool for about fifteen minutes when he started ejaculating his load inside my mouth. I had to keep swallowing his load to avoid choking. It was the most disgusting experience to have his warm, sticky and salty cum in my mouth. Once he discharged in my mouth, he brought his flaccid cock out of my mouth and slapped it on my cheeks and forehead smearing my face with the residual drops of his sticky semen. He then slowly went out of the berth and whispered to Ravi, "Just go and see what I have done to your slutty girl friend. You can renew enjoying with her, I will not disturb anymore."

Ravi was not at all bothered at what the conductor did to me rather he said to me in a pacifying manner, "A sexy lady with youthful body as yours will naturally arouse lust in men. Don't mind, let us enjoy."

And the rest of the bus journey, we were under one bed sheet covering both of us while Ravi went on fondling my privates to the content of his heart till it was time to get down at our destination. Once in Mysuru, we went to our respective homes. The first thing I did was to take a bath and clean myself of all the dirty stains of saliva and semen of Ravi and the conductor. I felt nausea recalling the way the conductor had pushed his foul smelling cock in my mouth and the sticky cum that I had to swallow. I repeatedly went on washing my mouth, my face and privates. While bathing I recalled the incestuous sex in which I got involved with my nephew, Ravi. I was despising myself for having enjoyed with Ravi despite my reluctance. I wondered how and why my disgust and reluctance about what Ravi was doing to me turned into passion and ignited my sexuality that made me enjoy shamelessly with him and even to acknowledge to him like a cheap slut that I was enjoying. As I tried to analyse my strange behaviour, my phone rang. I wiped my hands dry and took the handset kept on the bathroom cabinet. It was Ravi calling. I thought for a moment if to take up the call or reject and then responded, "Hello."

From the other end, Raju responded, "Hi, my sexy sweetheart. Are you busy taking a bath?"

"Don't ever address me like that," I gravely retorted, "Is there anything urgent? Else we may talk later as I need to bath first."

"So I guessed it right," replied Ravi, "You're in bathroom, so am I. I recalled your beautiful figure and youthful curves and thought if we could have shared the bathroom together we could have soaped every inch of each other. My little John is up imagining the way you are looking under the shower..."

"Stop this nonsense," I said angrily, "I will disconnect if you talk like this."

"You can't, my dear," with a rare confidence Ravi said, "Don't you remember how your starving nipples were ready to get caressed by my fingers? How your lips were longing to be sucked and how slippery your tunnel was to welcome my tool? And don't you remember how ecstatic you were when I released my seeds deep inside you and we had hugged each other to become one? So stop pretending a sudden Puritan and listen to me carefully?"

Everything Ravi told was known to me and I forcibly tried to obliterate them from my memory. But his reference to the same just refreshed my memory and I felt my loins trembling and my love tunnel was getting wet all on a sudden. Meanwhile, Ravi continued to speak in phone, "I'm actually apprehensive about the conductor. It was a very bad experience for us. I didn't want to create a scene in the bus and kept quiet. He did the dirtiest thing and I know you are yet to get out of that trauma. You will wash your mouth and bath several times to get out of his dirty action. In the bus, it was not possible but now I could have comforted you if I had been beside you. But I don't think that bastard is going to chase and find your home, it seems to a fake threat, though you should avoid visiting the bus terminus or traveling in sleeper bus for sometime."

I listened to his words without uttering a word. Ravi said, "Are you listening?"

"Yes," I briefly said.

"Ok, now listen to me carefully," Ravi said, "You will call my mom, your cousin and tell her about some fake urgency for which I need to stay at your place tomorrow night.."

I interrupted him sharply, "I can't do that. We had enough. I don't want any further."

"Why are you taking it otherwise?" asked Ravi in a cool voice, "I wish to discuss about any possibility of the bus conductor falling after you and to take preventive action. After all you faced this for my stupidity, so I feel I have some responsibility to fix it before makes any move."

Ravi's last words softened my attitude knowing that he admitted his stupidity and the way he had dragged me to the problem. I also appreciated his sense to fix the problem before it turned nasty. So after being persuaded by him over phone for sometime more, I agreed to his suggestion to ring my cousin (his mom) to send Ravi to my place next evening to stay the night for some digital issues that I was facing.

Following evening at around 7.30 Ravi arrived at my place. He came with a copy of the transfer order of the bus conductor. Ravi had used the power and influence pof his father, who was an officer of transport department, to transfer the man out of Karnataka. I was really impressed by his concern for my safety and his prompt action. However, I was feeling much ashamed in front of Ravi after what we did in the sleeper bus and the humiliation I had suffered at the hands of the conductor. But Ravi was behaving smartly and didn't seem to be least hesitant. I thanked Ravi for his concern for me and the primpt action taken by him in getting the conductor transferred. But then I wanted to know, "Now that you have sorted out the problem of the conductor, do you plan to leave after the dinner?"

Ravi looked astonished and smilingly said, "What will my mom think if I go back to home now? You told her I need to stay the night?"

I felt slightly awkward and replied, "Since the problem has been sorted out, I don't wish to bother you?"

"How can I leave without enjoying an intimate session with my sweet aunty?" Ravi replied with a mockery in his tone, "You know a tiger that tasted of blood can do without it?"

"Ravi," I almost cried, "Please forget what happened between us as a mistake. It was the most unethical thing between us. Let me stay as your aunty."

"But you promised to be my sweetheart that night," Ravi said, "And you cslled it wonderful and enjoyed too though after initial reluctance."

I almost begged to him, "Ravi, it was my mistake to have enjoyed. See I am older than you by 15 years and your mom's cousin. You will get many sweet young girls dying for you and they will be perfect match for you..."

Ravi changed the topic, "Who is older? You or my mom?"

"Your mom is older than me by 8 years," I replied in a puzzled voice.

"If my mom could have regular sex with my dad at her age, why can't you?" asked Ravi without slightest hesitation.

His words shocked me, "Oh my god, how can you say that about your parents? Because they share the same bedroom doesn't mean they have sex, you're incorrigibly naughty and dirty, Ravi!"

"Yes, I am dirty and naughty," said Ravi with an amazing self-confidence, "My parents are careless and forget that their son is grown up. About a year back, they were making love in their bedroom without caring to check if all the windows were shut. I came from Gym and it was hardly eight in the evening. As I was going to my room, I heard some groans and thought either Dad or Mom was feeling unwell. I tried to get into their bedroom but the door was locked. I was about to knock when I noticed a window open and standing on a wooden table peeped into the room. What I saw made my brain reel. Dad and Mom were both naked and Dad mounted on Mom's nude body and his pelvis was doing up and down while his hands were on her breasts. My mom was moaning like a possessed woman in pleasure. I knew what mating was but saw it for the first time before my eyes. Since then I watched them on several occasions. Now I can tell whenever they mate just by watching the dishevelled hairs of my mom and the hickeys they leave on each other's face..."

I was stunned at such open confessions of a son about the mating sessions of his parents. I could feel the impact if his words in the dampness between my thighs and avoided saying anything. Instead I looked downwards on the ground. Ravi, however, continued, "I won't say I am a virgin. I have had physical intimacies with four classmates. But you were something different. I won't falsely say that I love you. But your beauty, your figure, smooth silky skin ignited the fire in me. I first felt it when you stayed back at our home on the anniversary of Mom and dad. Next morning when you were taking bath, I saw your beauty accidentally for the first time as you didn't know that our window curtains of the bathroom need to be pulled to block the CCTV camera..."

I was blushing listening to the open statement of Ravi. I was amazed that he spoke without least hesitation or trying to hide that he had watched me nude. But more was yet to come, as Ravi continued after a pause, "I agree that night I forced you inside the bus but I couldn't see one starving at this age with a beauty like yours, and I know I was able to make you enjoy. I heard my parents sadly discuss about your unhappy marital life. I even know that your former husband not only assaulted you physically but later forced you to have sex with him. To me, your beauty is like Greek goddess Venus and I wanted to give you pleasures that you were deprived of in life...When I came to know and see the mating sessions of my parents, I wondered why at your age you can't enjoy."

None of us said any further word. I was blushing like anything at all that he said about me, my sexuality and his parents. Internally I was also impressed by his straight forward words and the fact that he didn't fake to love me but appreciated my physical beauty and sexuality without slightest effort to hide his real feelings. To change the topic I moved towards the dining room and gestured him to come for the dinner. We hardly spoke during the dinner. Once the dinner was over and he prepared to leave, Ravi said to me, "Will you mind if I give you a parting kiss?"

I disliked the idea but couldn't forget the temptation of his caress and masculine personality. I stood at a distance glances cast downward. He was near the door and suddenly came back near me touching my cheeks softly with his fingers and said, "I don't force anything on you. Stay happy and don't forget to call me in case you have any problem of any kind."

There was a gentleman like assurance in his words. I placed my hands on his shoulders, my head on his chest and said with tears in my eyes, "Thank you for not forcing and understanding me, thanks for your assurance and thanks for the wonderful night you had gifted me in the bus against my will...I never imagined forced sex could be so exciting and wonderful... ok bye and good night."

As I said the last words my lips trembled like falling leaves. Ravi looked at me and said, "You enjoyed that night me forcing you, isn't it?"

Ravi pulled my face towards him and said, "Let me plant a forced kiss on those pink petal like lips."

His lips descended on mine and was sucking my lips. Instead of pushing him away, I responded by sucking his lips and pushing my tongue inside his mouth. The signal was enough for him to hug me tightly and soon he lifted me on his lap and carried me to the bed putting me most carefully on the bed. Ravi kissed my face, forehead and asked smilingly, "Do you want to be forced like that night?"

"Yes," I said in a muffled voice, "But I will not resist tonight."

Ravi laughed and kissed me again. I responded kissing him most passionately. I had already grown horny and whispered to his ears, "Let's tonight make love like a loving couple."

Ravi was very happy. He slowly and gently started removing my gown and unfastened the chain at the back and moved his hands lovingly at my bare back and moved them with certainty to touch my boobs. I moved my upper body part so that my flesh mounds pressed hard against his chest. Ravi could feel my erect nipples despite the bra and he unhooked the bra very deftly and looked at my bare mounds kissing them from different sides and complimented, "You've the most beautiful boobs."

He started sucking my nipples alternately making me utter, "Ah Ravi, you are so expert a lover...aaah...you just turn me crazy dear...uuumm...I never knew I could be that sexy..."

Ravi seemed to hesitate a bit and said, "Will you mind my sexy sweetheart to address me as "Ravi beta" during love making? It will be exciting to add incest."

I responded immediately without shame or reservation, "Ravi beta, I will do whatever you like, make me yours in every way you wish."

"Your mounds are so well shaped," Ravi said, "I started to long for these flesh balls the day I saw you in the CCTV camera taking bath. I wanted to taste these two strawberry like nipples, they stood out prominently that day also. The silky smoothness of your body reminded me of Goddess Venus then also."

Ravi's lips and tongue descended on my nipples and licked around my areola in a most sensuous way. His lips intermittently pressed mildly around my nipples making me shiver in excitement. I wondered what an amazing lover was Ravi, he was awakening every nerve of my body that wanted my whole body to be crushed passionately by Ravi. Ravi had by that time lifted my housecoat up to my waist exposing by bare thighs and he was kissing me from toes to my abdomen. His hands were caressing my triangle still covered under my panty. His lips were doing magic on my thighs and its effects were directly visible on my panty, which grew wet near my slit as I started to discharge love juice profusely. I was enjoying his caress very much but still felt ashamed to moan and consciously kept them within me. I had to struggle very hard to keep me mute.

I felt Ravi's hands slide inside my panty caressing my buxom butts and heard him say, "You're so smooth there. I can keep caressing your sexy bums for the whole night."

With his every move, I had heightened arousal and reached newer levels of horny excitement. Ravi kissed my earlobes and whispered, "I wish to see your lovely triangle between your trunk like legs. Will you mind if I pull down your panty?"

My love triangle already had the cravings to feel his hands teasing my juicy pussy and do naughty things to my nether lips. Still I couldn't directly tell him that I was longing for the same. But shamelessly, I stretched my hands to reach for his manhood. Ravi slightly misunderstood my gesture and said, "You want to see me first? Ok, do you want to remove my clothes yourself or if you order I can do it myself. You're my Goddess Venus and I will obey all your wishes."

I enjoyed his tone of surrender and felt flattered at his obliging gesture. I gestured to him to get stripped himself. Ravi immediately took away all his clothes. His broad hairy chest had an awesome masculine look and from the midst of his curly pubic bushes stood his throbbing demon with swollen pink glans. I had never enjoyed sex with my abusive husband. Still I couldn't but drew a comparison between the tools of my former husband and Ravi, and the latter was massive in size both in length and girth. I took Ravi's mammoth cock in my palms - it was hard, warm and pulsating. As my grips tightened, it throbbed more frequently. I had fresh discharge of my love juice and as a reaction to it I moved my hips and pressed my legs against each other most sensuously. Ravi did not fail to notice it. He gave a naughty smile and said, "Do you like the meat you're holding in your hand? Tell me, my sexy darling."

"Uummm," was all that I uttered.

Ravi allowed me to keep his hard tool in my grip as he busied himself to pull down my panty and stopped only after the tiny fabric was out of my body altogether and my lower part stood exposed in all glory to the lusty glances of Ravi. He let out a groan as he watched my wet pussy with swollen parted lips and his mouth came down heavily between my thighs, his tongue teasing my hole and his lips sucking my labia lips. All my self imposed controls shattered into pieces as I screamed in excitement, "Oh my god, Ravi, what're you doing...aaah...aaah... I will die of excessive pleasure... Ravi beta, you're so expert... how did you learn such naughty tricks to turn on a woman?"