All Comments on 'New Horizons'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137about 16 years ago
A 10!!

They need a button for when a story is more than a 5. This was one of them. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You did it again!!

You always tell such wonderful love stories. Great connection between the characters. Soul mates1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMFG

As the title says, OH MY FUCKING GOD. It was fabulous. Just what I needed today. I mean, it's just so.....PERFECT, words can barely describe. You'd better keep writing!

auntcpauntcpalmost 16 years ago
This is

without a doubt one of the most beautiful love stories I've read. Nat and Diego make quite the pair. Will you continue on with this one and write Boro's story?

alecspetalecspetover 15 years ago
So very, very good!

This is one of my favorite stories. I find myself reading over and over again, lol. Although, actually, I do that with almost all of your stories. And I must say, I agree with auntcp, I hope we get Boro's story soon. Thanks for another job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fabulous

what a fantastic story to match all the others you have written. Hope you do a sequel with Boro maybe finding his own love

letsquirtletsquirtabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I was expecting some hot porn, but instead I experienced a fantastically written erotic love story. Hot and romantic. Loved it. If this was expanded into a book I'd buy it. And then the video when that came out. Thank you Pelaam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It has everything

Dashing pirates, romance, saving the virtue of an innocent, revenge and true love. Pelaam, you never disappoint.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

How did I miss this story before ? Another well written period piece with both romance and hot erotic coupling by two handsome men at sea. And I enjoyed the sequel you wrote for Boro as well.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 5 years ago
Great story!

I love this story. I have read it many times. I never tire of it. I hope you would consider continuing it to include Boro's story. That would be awesome!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous