New House Pt. 03 - Conclusion

Story Info
His house is broken in properly.
2.5k words
4.51
5.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After returning with the supplies, we got to work. Areas of wall paper border taken down, walls dusted, cleaned, patched and sanded.

While taking a quick water break in the kitchen she says, "You do realize that we are not going to finish this today right?"

We have all of the prep work done. Except for a couple of small areas to be sanded, the walls were ready to accept their new identity. The first room to be painted was the living room.

We had music playing, she was singing, doing a little shoulder move and slight butt wiggle.

"Hey I didn't know you could dance!" I say, as I take the lid off another gallon of paint.

"Not dancing sweetheart, just grooving to the music!"

She called me sweetheart...I like that. A bit more painting and I asked what she would like to eat for dinner.

"Anything is good with me!"

"Pizza?" I yell...

"Sounds great!!"

As I finished the call to place the order I hear a squeak and an "Oh NOOOOO!!"

I come around the corner and there she is, with paint all over her hair, face, arms and shirt.

"Well, Helloooooo Nurse!" I say with a chuckle while grabbing some towels I had stacked. While walking over to her I hand her a towel and begin to wipe some of the paint that has travelled to her back. "What happened?" I asked while reaching for another towel.

"I stepped on the step stool to reach that corner with the brush and the paint container tipped as I tried to balance and then...well... here you go."

I couldn't help but chuckle as I helped wipe the dripping goop off of her. "How about we call it quits on the painting. We get you cleaned up and then pizza?" I say as I wrap a towel across her shoulders.

"Sounds good. I will be right back." She says as she goes out the front door.

I stand there for a second and watch her go. Man, I really need to learn how to flirt, I think as I begin to clean up the painting supplies.

After the pizza arrived, I carried it to the kitchen and was placing the boxes on the counter when I heard,

"Yum" behind me. I turn to see her in an oversized shirt with some small and some larger holes in it, yoga pants, tennis shoes and a towel in her hand still drying her damp hair. Well...to tell you the truth, there is just something about wet hair on a lady that just makes me feel all nice and warm inside...if you know what I mean.

She came over next to me and bumped me with her hip and said, "The door was still open. I hope you don't mind that I just walked in. Hey, don't hog it all my Sir." She said as she reached over to pick up a bread stick and dip it into cheese.

Did she just say my Sir? On shift I use the word Sir many times a day. It is a word to show respect and authority. But she said "My Sir."

My back up against kitchen island I cross my arms and watch her raise her hand and take a bite then turn to face me. A little cheese had decided to take refuge on her chin. Without thinking I walk over to her, raise my hand and wipe the cheese off of her chin with my thumb. The whole time looking at her eyes. I give her a wink and said,

"The cheese must be mad at me" as I lick my thumb.

"Mad at you?" she says with her eyes wide.

When I had stepped over I made sure there was little room between us. I wanted to be close to her, I needed to be close. With my other arm I reached around her and grabbed a bread stick for myself and then stepped back to lean against the kitchen island.

Folding my arms and placing the bread stick near my mouth I then aim it towards her and say, "Yes, mad. I just took it from being close to your lips." Then wink again. "Would you like something to drink?" I ask as I walk towards the refrigerator.

"Water please!" I reach in and grab two bottles of water, turn around and walk over and hand her one.

Something had come over me when she had returned and walked directly into my house with her wet hair. I knew I wanted her, needed her and I was going to have her. I purposely looked directly in her eyes with every movement that I made. I noticed she would look away or keep eye contact for a second but divert her eyes when she would see my little smirk.

After handing her the water I stood next to her and took a drink out of my bottle.

"Well Picasso, what is the next step in painting? Due to the fact that you like to wear the paint, should I try to finish this project on my own? If so, I am on shift tomorrow and it will have to wait another day."

She stands there with a half eaten bread stick and looks up at me for a second then turns away.

"Well, um...I could come over tomorrow and finish for you if you want." I stand there for a few seconds, put the lid back on my water and turn to her.

"If you really would like to I will give you a key. I am only saying yes because you are so quick and good at painting. And I trust you."

"Oh you trust me do you?" she says taking another bite of her breadstick.

After taking another drink of her water she then points her breadstick at me and said: "So, do you have secret firefighter stuff here and don't trust anybody because they may sell it on ebay or something?"

I let out a little chuckle and say, "No, nothing like that. It is just, I take trust very seriously. You will be in my home when I am not here. So, I am trusting you with my home."

We ate a couple of pieces of pizza while standing there and had a little small talk. I asked if she wanted to watch a movie and end the evening without a paint spill. She said she would love to and I held out my hand. Surprisingly she took it and we went into the living room and sat on the sofa.

We found a show we both were interested in and started it. I moved to the corner of the couch and without really thinking I said, "Come here."

I had put my hands on her waist and pulled her between my legs. Without protest she moved herself in a position where she was reclining with her back on the couch. She had her shoulder tucked between me and the couch and her head on my chest. My right arm resting on her right hip and my left holding her hand again wrapped around her and resting on her tummy.

As the movie is playing I lower my lips to the top of her head and ask, "Are you comfortable sitting like this?"

She responded with an "unhuh" and tucked in a little tighter and bent her right knee up the back of the couch.

"Now I am really comfortable" she said at an almost purr.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask in a low, almost inaudible whisper. Not thinking she heard me I lowered even closer to kiss her on the top of her head. But she moved slightly and once again "unhuh" and tilted her head back and offered me her lips.

I took them. I started with a little peck. But I was hungry, starving for the feel of a woman. I kissed her again, then again. I pulled away to look at her face and her eyes were looking into mine. I saw hunger too, a need. I then took my tongue and lightly went across her upper lip. Opened my lips slightly and took her bottom lip and sucked on it gently then released it. When she adjusted herself after I asked if she was comfortable, my hand had moved from her hip to her inner thigh due to her position.

When I dove in for a deep, long and passionate kiss, I gripped her inner thigh with my hand. Pulled her into me and released enough to move my hand a little farther down. She repositioned herself yet again and my hand was directly on her slit. Her yoga pants were wet and I was massaging her and feeling the wet spot grow.

Our kissing was deep. I was kissing her on her neck, her cheek back to her mouth. The whole time rubbing her and finding her hardened clit and circling it with my middle finger through her pants.

She moved my left hand under her shirt so that I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard and enjoying all of the attention my finger could give them. I would hear a moan as I gave a slight pinch and a pull. Another as I cupped my hand over her right breast and squeezed her into me.

Then suddenly she was pulling away and sat up. Her hair was tussled and she still had that hungry look in her eyes. "I am sorry, I um...well I should go put the pizza away for you."

She stood up and moved her hands down her side like she was trying to straighten out a dress or skirt and then went into the kitchen. I got up, adjusted my hardness to be able to walk comfortably and walked towards the kitchen.

Her back was to me as I entered and I came up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. I felt her relax and put her arms on mine. She tilted her head back to my chest and let out a sigh. I leaned in, lowered my head and said, "I didn't apologize."

I felt her tense up in my hands and heard her mutter an "oh god" as I tightened my grip, and turned her to the kitchen island. I had taken my left hand and grabbed her hair and pushed her head down over the sink. My right hand found one of the holes in her shirt and pulled. The tearing sound along with my force caused a shiver go through her body. I could feel it due to me pressing up against her at the same time spreading her feet apart with mine.

I heard an "oh yes" amplify due to her head being forced in the sink. I pushed in towards her and told her not to move. "Yes sir" that amplified voice made me smile. She already knows.

"Good girl" I say as I step back.

The vision in front of me is much better than watching through a window. I step up and see her flinch. SWACK on the right cheek..."Oh" she says. "What did I do?"

"You moved" I said as I see that her nipples are just on the edge of the cold, metal sink. Hard and round they hang there like droplets of lust waiting to be licked, pinched and flicked with a tongue.

She turned her head and SWACK on the left cheek. "I am sorry Sir, I am so sorry!"

Without saying a word I stand behind her and put my left hand at the top of her yoga pants, I hear a slight gasp from her as I flick open my knife. I take the back of the blade and allow it to travel from her shoulder blades to the top of her yoga pants. Seeing it rise and fall slightly as it rides over each vertebrae. I reach the pants, I pull them away from her skin and turn the sharp blade over. As if on its on accord it begins to make a sharp and clean slice down the pants. Once I reach the crotch area I put the knife on the island next to her head. I kneel and take both cut sides in my hands and pull them down past her knees. I look up and see that she is wet, from her lips, down both sides of her thighs. I stand up and back away.

I observe the work of art before me.

As I unzip I see a small rivulet of wetness travel down her inner leg. My hard cock, throbbing with the past tension built up watching her through the window enters her with such force that my house is filled with a resounding YEEESSSSS!! from her. The amplification from the sink not only reverberated throughout my house but infiltrated my head and latched onto my soul.

One hand pulling her hair, the other gripped onto her thigh I did not stop. If the kitchen island wasn't bolted to the floor, it would have been pushed up against the wall with the amount of force I was using to go as deep into her as possible.

I then heard, "I'M CUMMMING" and at that time I opened my pent up lust into her. She collapsed onto the island while I stood and kept myself inside of her with my hands on her hips. I then leaned forward slightly and began to rub her shoulders, down her back to the top of her cheeks then back up again. Loving and gentle strokes, up and down, back and forth.

I helped her stand up and turned her around. Embracing her while she looked up into my eyes I kissed her again.

"You ripped and cut my clothes." She said with a slight giggle and a twinkle in her eyes.

"I don't apologize about that either" I said as I kissed her again.

She then brought her head into my chest and hugged me. "Thank you Sir." She then hugged me tighter.

I pulled away and kneeled in front of her. Slipped one foot out of the leg part of what was left of her yoga pants while allowing her to steady herself on my shoulder. After releasing her other leg I stood up and kissed her again.

"Can I as you a question Sir?"

"Of course, you can ask." I step back but still hold her hands.

"Could you see me through your window when I played? I didn't know if you could, but I really wanted you to. I wanted to make you happy and be pleased with me when I first saw you when you first looked at the house." She said very quickly.

"I did sweetheart, I could see you and I wanted to know you instantly. It is shower time honey. Let's go get cleaned up."

"But I don't have anything to wear after the shower." She said as she stopped and dropped my hand on the way to the master bath.

"Who said you will need to wear anything? We just warmed up love. Plus, next time, you do not cum until I say."

I saw the blood drain from her lips, her breath gasp and a large smile form on her mouth. "Yes Sir."