New House Pt. 02

Story Info
Window watching becomes a need.
2.4k words
4.46
11.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 2

As if on cue she sits up. Stretches her arms above her head and stands up. I can see that she is wearing a very short dress. Once again she stretches her arms above her head and I watch the dress rise along her thighs exposing her perfectly formed cheeks. No leggings!!! No undies!!!

Looking over her shoulder she glances towards my window. I know she cannot see me because my light is off and I barely have the blind slat raised. Did she really look my way? I caught myself holding my breath, not knowing for how long, I begin to slowly exhale. Along with the exhale I close my eyes in order to compose myself. When I open them, she is gone. But I notice the room is brighter. She must have gone into the bathroom or closet.

About 30 seconds later I see her walking across the room. She approaches the window and I catch myself holding my breath again. Hoping against all that she does not close her blind.

As she stands there leaning on the window sill I notice she had begun to sway her hips back and forth. She must have some music on and is allowing herself to relax and be taken away by the sounds in the room. She stands in front of the mirror, still swaying her hips, and begins to pull her left shoulder up out of her dress. Then her right shoulder emerges and the dress begins to slip down her chest. Reaching to the top of her dress she pushes it down to her waist, over her hips then allows it to fall to the floor. She runs her left hand through her hair as she turns toward her bed.

I can see her bend her knee and plant it firmly on the mattress as she climbs into the bed. With both knees together on the bed, she lowers her upper body while extending her arms in front of herself. This raises her ass in the air and allows me a clear view from the mirror of her tight holes. With her left hand she reaches over to her night stand and picks something up.

From my vantage point it looks like a small boa or feather duster. I see her swish it side to side in front of her eyes. While still swishing back and forth, her right hand reaches over and I see her tilt something into it. She then reaches back and begins to trail her hand up her thigh to her cheeks. I can see a glisten on her finger and realize she has lube on her finger and she is rubbing both holes. Her hips gyrate very gently as she brings her left hand holding the boa to her mouth. The small boa I saw also has a shiny end to it that tapers to rounded point. It wasn't a feather duster or a boa at all...it was a tail!

She sticks her tongue out and slides the shiny bulb into her mouth, closes her lips then pulls it out. Over and over again, while turning her face in a way that appears she is looking at my window. In my mind I could hear the slight popping sound as she pulls it from her lips. She then pulls it out slowly while opening her lips and runs it down her extended tongue. Allowing the tip of her tongue to curl and make a slight flicking motion.

She then locates her desired location and begins to apply slight pressure. She backs it out a little then with a little more effort each time I see her gradually become more relaxed. Then suddenly the bulb enters in with a slight jar and is held in place with the smaller part of the plug. With the tail inserted she expresses her happiness in her accomplishment with a little wiggle of her back side.

During the entire build up of the insertion I had been rubbing, stroking and thrusting myself in excitement. I stop. I concentrate on slowing my breathing, my heaving chest had become a flexing, empty chamber that my beating heart feels it needs to occupy.

I step back and lean my forehead against the wall. Hands to my side hanging loosely. I need to clear my head, think about if what I am doing is wrong. I am not touching her. I am not bothering her. She doesn't even know that I am watching. Or does she? Is she looking over at me when she turns her head my way? Is it just her enjoying herself and she turns her head during her time of passion? That may be it...but it really seems like she is looking at me. Am I wanting her to be looking at me? Do I want her to know that I am watching her? The excitement of her knowing makes me look out of the window again.

Once my eyes focus, I see that she is on her back, plug still in, legs open and wide. Her hand rubbing...rubbing up and down on her clit. Her head thrown back, eyes shut tight. Then I see her legs begin to quiver, I think I even hear her voice, moaning, gasping then a long Ooooohhhhhh. She lowers her feet to the bed and squeezes her knees together. Hugs her arms around herself and turns over to her side facing away from me. The tail still in place.

I step away again, aching to cum. But I stop. This time I will wait. I will have edged myself and will have blue balls...the ache...the pain...the reminder.

I shower then lay in bed. The cool sheets on my skin help dissipate the heat emanating from my body. Even the cool shower could not dissolve the inner burning that I feel for her. The want to be next to her, to taste her and to show her how she needs to be treated.

Sleep was broken throughout the night, waking with the images of my princess melting in my head. Each movement I make reminds me that I shouldn't have peeped on her through the window. The pain I feel that pulls from my lower stomach to my sack reminds me that what I did was wrong. But the reminder of what I was seeing tells me that it was so right.

I wake up, the second day of my 48 hours off of the firehouse. The reminding torture I allowed myself to have still lingering as I shower again and dress. Always an early riser, I sit and have my coffee by 6am on the front porch. I hear a screen door shut and see her bound out off of the front porch.

"Good Morning Neighbor!" She says as she comes over to my porch. "You are up early! I didn't see you out here yesterday morning."

"Well, I still needed to do some unpacking so I stayed in and finish unpacking." "You are up early" I say as I try not to stare too intently. She is wearing a ball cap, and a loose fitted top with yoga pants and tennis shoes. "I am going to go meet some friends and we usually walk around the park in the mornings just to take in the air. I should be back around 10 or so. How about after my shower I can come over and we can talk colors?"

I smile. "Sounds great! How about we get lunch after? My treat for you being my personal, interior, color decider." Inside I was kicking, punching and throwing myself off of a cliff for sounding so stupid! I know either my face was bright red or pale white while I sat there.

She got a big smile on her face and said, "That sounds great! You choose where we go, I am good with anything!"

I stand up and say: "Great, it's a date!" I thought, hey she smiled and agreed to my stupid color decider comment so why not try to make it a date.

As she is walking away, she looks over her shoulder and says: "I will be back faster than you can shake a tail feather!" Then winked as she went to her car.

I stood there as she backed out of her drive, and waved at me as she left. I make a mental note to contact an orthodontist. With the amount of times my jaw had hit the ground in the last couple of days, I know I will need dental work.

I go back inside and attempt to keep myself busy. Picking up things and moving furniture a little here..then back. Knowing I am not accomplishing anything I decide to go for a jog. Clear the mind, get blood flowing and get to know the neighborhood a little. I put on my running shoes, go outside and do a few stretches. I start and instantly realize it is a bad idea. Each time my foot lands I am reminded of my voyeuristic episode last night. After about a block I decide to turn around and walk back. I can deal with pain but this was intense.

After walking in the door I look at the clock and see that it is 9:15. 45 minutes until she returns then she will probably be over here around 10:30. I decided to keep working until about 5 til 10, take a shower then be clean and not smell like a dumpster when she came over.

After my shower I made myself use the most amount of self control I have ever made myself use. I had my window blind closed and a couple of times I actually walked across my bed to not allow myself to be tempted to lift the blind....even a little.

Notebook ready, I sat down and waited for her to ring the doorbell. My uneasiness was comical. I felt like Jim Carrey on the movie The Mask when he first meets Cameron Diaz. Fidgeting, moving stuff around as I sit there, unable to know which leg to cross over which if even at all.

After the door bell rang, a million things flashed through my mind at once...a few were, how long should I wait till I answer (I don't want to seem too eager), When I do answer do I open the door quickly, slowly...sort of a slow at first then quicker? After the door opens how do I greet her? "Oh hey!!! I love looking at you naked and masturbating!" NO WAIT!!!! Come on man!!!! So, I just got up and casually opened the door.

The next hour consisted of small talk. Where we went to high school, college. She really did have a knack on picking colors. Standing back watching her look, analyze and decide was like watching a master with a canvas. Once all of the rooms were decided except my bedroom I asked if she were ready to go to lunch.

"Well, what about that room?" She said pointing at my bedroom door.

"Oh, that is just my bedroom, I will just use leftover paint from another room to paint it." I said, almost in a panic. Not meaning to sound so frantic, I cleared my voice and said: "I should have enough leftover don't you think?"

"Hmmmm....are you trying to hide something from me?" She said with a giggle.

"No, not at all! I guess I would need to show you all of the rooms so you could get a proper tour." I open the door, step through and step aside for her to enter.

Walking in, she looked from wall to wall and said, "I think I would like a little warmer color in here than the other colors in the room. I have just the idea. Nice and warm....something I would love to wake up and see."

I caught my breath and felt an instant tingle all over. Fortunately she was facing the other way and didn't see my reaction. Nor the look of panic I made when she walked over to the window.

"What a great view you have!" She says as she lifts up the blind. "Hey look...there is my guest room!"

I stand there and think, guest room! She did that in her guest room? Oh my!

"Hm, I should move that mirror...I had no idea where to put it so I just set it there. Anyway, I am surprised you didn't have mirrors on your ceiling...you know being a bachelor and all."

"Well, you know, um, as you can see, I don't and um, well, don't know why I would need them." She was really making me uncomfortable and I think she was really enjoying herself.

She turned away from the window, winked at me and asked if there were any more rooms. "No dungeon or anything right?" She said as she walked out of the room.

"No, no dungeon." I said with a look on my face that I am sure was a cross between confusion and admiration.

Lunch was wonderful. We had sushi, talked for almost an hour after we finished eating and had a nice time just getting to know one another. I was really beginning to enjoy her. She was funny and very smart. We talked about many different subjects but she didn't focus on me being a firefighter. She asked a few questions but it wasn't the main focus of conversation.

When it was time to leave I stood up and offered my hand to her. Surprisingly she took it but didn't let go. She wrapped her other hand onto my arm as we walked out and then put her head on my arm giving me a slight hug.

"Thank you for a wonderful day, I am really going to enjoy getting to know you. I can't wait until we start painting!"

As I slammed back to earth after hovering on cloud nine because of her holding my hand I said, "Oh, you planned on helping me paint?"

"Of course silly, I can't leave you hanging. That would be mean of me. We need to finish what we started!"

The ride home was filled with more small talk and laughing. I pulled up in my drive and after putting the car in park I looked over at her.

She smiled and said, "Why are we here? I thought we were going to go get paint and supplies?" Smiling I put the car in reverse and we left to go get supplies.

PART 3

After returning with the supplies, we got to work. Areas of wall paper border taken down, walls dusted, cleaned, patched and sanded.

While taking a quick water break in the kitchen she says, "You do realize that we are not going to finish this today right?"