New Husband Gets Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Danielle doesn't reply, just gives me back a nervous laugh. Oh god, she can't possibly know, can she?!

"Do you believe him or do you think he's exaggerating?" I say to her "I mean, no self-respecting woman would beg for him to fuck them, right? Just because he's black?" I ask, hoping this will show that I would never do such a thing.

"Erm, sure." Danielle stutters back to me.

Finishing her drink, she stands up "I'll go and get us another drink!" she says and walks to the bar.

I watch as one of the black lads, Jacob I think his name is, walk over and chat to Danielle. The whole time I'm keeping my eyes on them, praying to god he doesn't say anything about me!

After a few, painful minutes, Danielle returns to the table. She looks a little flustered but doesn't say anything that concerns me.

We have a few more drinks and my nerves start to die down. I actually keep catching Jason's eye and I feel myself getting more and more turned on.

Staring straight at me, I watch as Jason walks over to our table.

"Simon, want a game of pool?" He asks.

"Erm... sure." I reply, horny yet nervous.

Standing up, I head onto the pool table and we start a game.

"So, how's your throat after I fucked it?" He whispers to me.

Looking up I see his friend Jacob, standing next to us laughing.

"Shut up!" I whisper back to him, not wanting anyone to hear.

"Don't worry about Jacob, he just wants a go after I told him how good you were." Jason tells me and my cock twitches again.

Turning and looking at this Jacob, he's smiling back at me.

"O-okay." I stutter.

Okay?? Am I that easy to convince to suck a dick now!!?

Looking over, I see Danielle at the bar chatting to Leon again. He seems to talk to her a lot. However, I am dragged away from that thought as I feel Jason grab my arse.

"What are you doing!?" I whisper to him, looking over to Danielle to make sure she didn't see.

"Just giving you a taste whore." He whispers to me.

For fuck's sake, why does this turn me on?!

As we play pool Jason and Jacob keep grabbing my arse and whispering in my ear.

"Soon you'll have my black cock down your throat again," he said, "Imagine if Danielle knew you swallowed my fat load this morning."

Oh god, my cock is begging for attention by now.

Suddenly, a tray of shots appear.

"Here you go bitch, this should loosen you up for our cocks." Jason tells me handing me the shot.

I don't know if it's the alcohol, or how I've realised how much I love their black dicks, but I grab the shot and happily do it, just waiting to get their cocks in my mouth again.

As I put the shot glass down, I look up and see Danielle is gone.

It is quite late, maybe she's gone to bed? Or just the bathroom?

"That's enough pool." Jason says putting his que on the table, "Time for you to get some black cock down your throat."

He says it a lot louder than I wanted and look around to make sure on one heard.

"W-where?" I stutter, realising that I'm not even going to try and fight it.

"Come with us faggot." Jason says and grabs my hand.

I am getting led out of the bar with him and Jacob and before leaving, Tommy joins us as well.

Oh fuck, am I about to suck all three?

We walk down the hall of the hotel and I just hope that Danielle doesn't appear out of anywhere. Luckily for me, she doesn't.

I follow them back into Jason's bedroom where I quickly find myself surrounded by these black men.

"So, are you ready to suck all of our cocks?" Jason asks me.

"Y-yes sir." I reply, knowing I want this.

"What about letting us take your little cherry?" He asks.

"Not that." I tell him, not wanting to take that step.

In my head, I can justify sucking a cock as not cheating as it's not like I can do that with Danielle. However, fucking is a whole other thing.

"Get on your fucking knees then, whore." Tommy orders.

Without saying anything, I lower myself onto the ground as I watch them all undoing their trousers. In a second, I'm surrounded by three, hard, black cocks. Each of them more appealing than the other.

Jason's thick, dark cock staring at me. Next to him is Tommy's longer but not as thick cock. Finally, this Jacob's dick. It's just as long at Tommy's and as thick as Jason's, it's also as dark as the night sky. I can feel myself drooling at the mere sight of them.

"Look at this fucking faggot, imagine if his hot wife saw him like this." Jason laughs.

Their humiliating words just turn me on more and my cock is rock hard in my shorts.

I don't even reply to them, instead I just reach up and take Jason's and Jacob's cocks in my hands. With a black cock in each hand, I lean forward and take Tommy's black cock in my mouth.

Having 3 black cocks to play with turns me on even more, I start to wank the two in my hands as I bob up and down on Tommy's cock.

"Such a fucking slut!" Tommy laughs.

"Mmmmm!!" I moan as I take his cock down my throat. I run my tongue all over his head as my lips are tightly wrapped around his shaft.

I get to taste his delicious precum pour into my mouth and I can feel Jason and Jacob's precum start to leak onto my hands.

Pulling my mouth away, I just stare at these perfect cocks around me and I feel like I'm in heaven.

Moving to my left, I take Jason's cock in my mouth and bob up and down on it like the slut I am, wanking Jacob's cock with my other hand. His precum tastes different but equally as good!

I start taking his cock a little deeper into my mouth, feeling the bottom of his shaft rub against my wet tongue.

"My cock now whore!" Jacob orders.

Taking Jason's cock out of my mouth, my lips are covered in my own spit.

"Yes sir." I moan out, turning my head and instantly taking the third black dick into my mouth and bobbing up and down on it.

"Oh, fuck yeah, she does know what she's doing." Jacob moans.

"Hard to believe she's never sucked dick before us!" Jason laughs.

"Yeah, definitely a life time cocksucker now!" Tommy says.

"MMMMM!!" I moan just listening to their words, taking the other two cocks in my hands as I suck on Jacob's.

Jacob's cock is best of both, thick and long. I massage every vein and ridge on his cock as I lovingly bob up and down. My spit starts to cover him completely and I try to take more down my throat. At first, I gag, but I manage to hold it in and keep going deeper.

Taking him out of my mouth, I take another black cock in and bob up and down. My hands are covered in spit as I wank the other two cocks and I can't control my moaning as I taste their delicious black meat!

"Fucking hell, I can't believe what a whore he is!" One of them moan.

I can't even tell who it is right now, or who's cock is in my mouth. I just take turns bobbing on each one after another.

"I think we should fuck the little faggot." One of them says, frightening me.

"If anyone is fucking him, it's me!" I hear one say, this time I recognise it as Jason's voice.

I want to object, but whoever's black cock is currently in my mouth is holding my head down and making me take it deeper and deeper.

"Glllllggggg!!" I gag around the big, black cock.

"Fuuuucckkk!!!" The man above me grunts. At first, I think he's going to cum and I realise I'm not ready for this to end.

He lets go of my head and I fall backwards, a pile of spit falls from my mouth and I pant for air.

"Come on then whore, get on the bed, time to fuck your little cunt." Jacob orders.

"I... I don't want to." I whisper, knowing I am being too weak.

"Fuck this then," Jacob says pulling up his shorts, much to my disappointment, "I'm going to see how Leon's getting on with the other slut."

The other slut? I wonder who else they're trying to get.

Staying sat on the floor, I watch as Jacob leaves the room and now there is only two black cocks for me to suck.

"Come on then faggot, get back to my cock!" Jason orders.

"Yes sir." I say, happy to get his dick back in my mouth.

Sitting back up, I hold onto his cock and take it back between my lips and start to bob up and down on it.

Suddenly I feel him grip onto my head and without any warning he starts to ruthlessly fuck my mouth.

"Gllgg... Glllggg... Glggg.." I gag over and over as his cock hammers in and out of my mouth, hitting my throat at every stroke.

"Fuck yes, fuck that you little whore!" Tommy moans out.

Jason pulls his cock out of my mouth and holds my face, spreading my spit around him.

"Do you want my cum you fucking faggot?" He shouts at me.

"Yes sir!" I moan.

"Say it!" He shouts again.

"Yes, I want you to cum in my faggot mouth! I want to taste your delicious black cum!" I shout at him.

"If you want it then you're going to let me fuck you!" He tells me, making my eyes shoot wide in shock.

"Please, I... I can't." I stutter out.

"You either agree to let me fuck your faggot arsehole with my big, nigger cock or you can get the fuck out and never taste my cock again!" He warns me.

I can't have that, I can't not taste his dick again. It's like I'm addicted.

"O-okay." I stutter, not believing that I've just agreed to take his black dick in my arsehole.

"Good whore." He says letting my face go and stands up, "Get back to sucking my cock you nigger lover."

"Thank you." I say and go back to bobbing on his cock.

Within a few seconds, Jason is back to fucking my face harshly and I fucking love it!!

"Fuuuuccckk!!!" Jason roars out, holding his cock all the way down my throat and I feel his balls on my chin as he cums directly down my throat.

I'm more annoyed that I don't get to taste his cum as it's going straight down my throat. He finally let's go and I carry on sucking his black cock over and over, trying to taste as much as possible.

"Come here you fucking faggot." Tommy orders and grips my hair.

Roughly turning me around, his cock lands in my mouth and he starts to fuck my face just like Jason did.

Spit is pouring down my chin as he fucks my mouth faster and faster, I feel like my mouth is a pussy right now with how hard he's fucking me.

"Here I fucking cum!" Tommy warns.

"Mmmm!!" I moan around his cock, trying to hold it in my mouth so I can properly taste his cum.

Then, line after line of his thick, sticky, delicious cum starts to fill my mouth. It's more than I can handle and I feel it dripping down my chin as I try and swallow it all down.

I continue to bob up and down his dick, licking every inch of it as I milk the last bits of his cum from his balls.

"You fucking whore." Tommy moans out, finally pushing my head away.

My chin is drenched in a mix of spit and cum, wiping it I can just feel my hand getting soaked.

"Right, you can leave now." Jason says sat on the bed.

"T-thank you." I stutter out.

"Oh, and slut, be here at 7am tomorrow, I'm going to fuck your little cunt then." Jason shouts.

"Y-yes sir." I whisper.

Standing up, I leave their room and head back to my own.

To my surprise, Danielle isn't in here. Where could she be? Who did they mean by the other slut? That can't be Danielle? She wouldn't do that right? Well, I guess she would think I wouldn't do it either. Oh fuck, what am I doing!

Day 7 of the Honeymoon

I eventually manage to fall asleep, filled with mix emotions. Firstly, guilt with how much I've cheated on my new wife with so much black cock. Secondly, I'm so fucking horny! I was too tired to make myself cum when I got back and to my surprise, the thought of having a black cock in my arse is actually turning me on.

I slightly wake up when I hear Danielle coming in, although I'm too tired and worn out to say anything to her. I don't know what time it is, but it's very, very late.

I just keep my eyes closed and wait for her to join me, but she doesn't. Instead, I hear the shower turn on. This startles me so I sit up and try to listen to what she's doing.

Where has she been? Why has she come back and gone in the shower? Oh god, please don't tell me she has been getting fucked by that Leon and Jacob! She can't, can she?

The shower turns off and I quickly get back into the same position I was in when she entered. I can't argue with her, I've just sucked 3 black men's cocks. I don't know for certain she has been doing it, maybe she hasn't?

I feel her getting into bed alongside me and although my mind is a mess, I force myself to fall asleep.

Next thing I know, the sun is beaming in through the curtains and I slowly raise my head up. Looking to my side, Danielle isn't in the room. Where is she now??

I look at my phone and see it's 7am! Fuck, I was supposed to be at Jason's now!

Getting up, I grab some clothes and rush out the door. On my walk over to his room, my cock won't stay down with the thought that I am about to get fucked.

Eventually at his door, I knock on it and realise my hands are shaking.

Am I really about to do this? Am I that desperate to suck black cock that I'm going to let him fuck me? But then, the decision is made for me as Jason opens the door with a huge smile.

He's already completely naked and just staring at his amazing, dark body, I know I've made the right choice.

"Come in faggot." He says louder than I'd like.

Walking into his room, I realise that we are alone and I am grateful to not have an audience to the first time I get fucked.

"Ready to lose your cherry?" He says patting my back.

"I think so." I nervously tell him.

"Good, take your clothes off." He orders.

Having never been properly naked with another man, I slowly undress in front of him until we are both naked. Looking at his amazing body, he makes me look like I have a girly, pale figure.

"You really don't grow hair anywhere, do you?" He asks, his fingertips running over my body.

"N-no." I stutter back embarrassingly.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees." He orders.

"Yes sir." I reply, this is it, I'm doing it.

I get onto the bed on all fours and stick my arse in the air. My smaller cock handing down and already precum dripping out of it.

I feel his hands touch my arse cheeks and I give a little jump.

"Calm down faggot, I'll break you in properly." He whispers to me.

"T-thank you." I stutter back as his soft, black hands rub all over my arse cheeks.

His fingers tickle me and I feel them brush against my smooth balls.

"Oooohhh." I moan from the contact.

"Such a fucking whore." He laughs.

I hear a liquid getting squirted and I assume it's lube, thankfully. Then, I feel his wet finger rubbing around my smooth, virgin arsehole.

"Oooooohhhh!" I moan out in shock as his finger slowly starts to slide inside of my arsehole.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, has ever been in my arse before and I can feel my rim wrapping around his finger.

If just one finger feels this big, how am I going to fit his entire cock in me?!

"There you go slut." He whispers and I can feel his knuckles on my arse cheek, his entire finger is deep in my arsehole.

Jason slowly starts to move his finger in and out of my arsehole, the lube working well and if I'm being honest, it feels really good.

I can't actually believe that I'm currently on my hands and knees as a big, black man fingers me.

"Ooh!!" I moan as he seems to hit a spot inside of me that makes my body jump.

"Good boy." He whispers as he picks up the pace of fingering me.

"Oh god, that's good." I moan out, not believing how pleasurable it actually is.

I feel a second finger join his other and he slowly pushes it inside of me. My arse has to stretch open to accept it but it brings an even more intense feeling of pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" I moan out as his second finger gets knuckle deep in me.

"Look at that tight little cunt wrap around my fingers." Jason moans out as he pumps his two fingers in and out of me.

"It's so good." I moan.

"Just wait until my black cock is stretching your hole." Jason tells me and my cock jumps at the thought.

Oh god, I want it, I want to feel his cock in me.

My moaning gets louder and louder as he fingers me faster.

"Ready for a third?" He asks.

"Yyyyeesss." I moan, pushing my arse back against his fingers.

SPANK!

"You're a dirty little faggot, aren't you?" He shouts at me.

"Yyyeess sirrrr!!" I moan back as his third finger stretches my arsehole and goes knuckle deep in me.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" He asks, spanking me again.

"Yes sir!" I moan, knowing I want it.

"You want my nigger cock to gape your fucking arsehole?!" Jason moans properly finger fucking me now.

"Yes sir! I want your big, black, nigger cock to destroy my arsehole!!" I moan loudly, loving how much of a whore I've turned into for this man.

His fingers leave my arsehole and I feel empty, but I know it won't be for long.

His cock head presses against my open hole, ready for him to take my virginity with his big, black dick!

"Time to turn you into a proper faggot." Jason moans.

"Fuck me! Fuck my fucking arsehole like the faggot I am for black coooooooccckkkk!!" I moan out and meaning every word as his head slides into my lubed up, smooth hole.

Oooohh God, he's so fucking thick! It feels like my arsehole is being completely stretched around him.

"Fuck yes!" Jason moans, "That is one tight fucking cunt!"

"Oh fuck," I pant out, "Your cock is big!"

My breathing is heavy as I feel him start to push deeper and deeper into my bowels.

Inch by inch, I can feel his cock stretching me out. Every vein, every ridge of his perfect cock is making the rim of my arsehole stretching beyond belief.

"Fuuuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!!" I roar out as I feel his skin touching mine and I know I have his entire black cock balls deep in my arsehole!!

Fuck yes! You fucking faggot!!!" Jason roars out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're so fucking thick!!!" I moan out to him, pressing my face against the mattress as my hole quivers around his fat fucking cock.

I feel Jason start to slowly pull out of my burning arsehole before pushing it back in. Over and over, he slowly fucks me as my arse starts to grow accustom to his size.

I'm getting fucked by a big, black cock! How the fuck has this happened!!

Without even realising it, I start to push back against his cock. Forcing myself to take it even deeper into my no longer virgin arsehole.

"Good whore." Jason moans and I realise he isn't even moving.

I am willingly bouncing back and fucking myself slowly against his cock. My arse cheeks press against his thighs over and over as I rock back and forth.

I can't explain it, I feel so full, so fucking amazing!

"Oh god, oh yeah, that's so good." I pant out, gripping onto the bed as I bounce on his cock.

SPANK!

"Fuck!" I grunt from his hard strike.

I feel Jason's hands grip onto my thighs, his strong hands holding onto me and stopping me from bouncing back on him.

"Beg me to fuck your arsehole!" He orders.

"Please!" I grunt out as he pushes his cock all the way in me, "Fuck my cunt! Gape me with you nigger cock!"

Instantly Jason starts to fuck my arsehole faster and faster. His balls are hitting mine every time he bottoms out in me!

"Fuck, fuck... fuck yes!!" I moan over and over as I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of pleasure.

"Fuck, you're like a vice around my cock!" Jason moans as he keeps fucking me over and over again.

"I fucking... love... your cock..." I pant out as my body wrecks against his.

I can feel my body tensing up, I know I'm about to cum and I haven't even touched my cock.

"Oh fuuuuckk!!" I moan out as the feeling grows and grows.

"Fuck yes, clench your cunt around my black cock, whore!!" Jason orders.

I keep clenching around him and it makes his cock feel even fucking better in my arsehole!!

"I'm about to cum inside you, do you want me to breed your cunt whore?!" Jason moans out as he batters my arsehole.

"Yes sir! Cum in me! Breed me like the fucking faggot I am for you!!!" I moan louder.