New Husband Gets Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a whore for any nigger cock now!" He moans.

"Yes! I'll take any cock in either of my holes! My cunt and my mouth belong to nigger cock! Any nigger cock! FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" I scream as my cock erupts on it's own and straight onto the bed.

"FUUCKK YEEESSSS!!!" Jason moans and I feel the first shot of his cum filling my bowels.

His cum just enhances my pleasure and I cum more and more all over the bed, my entire body is trembling around him as he keeps thrusting into me. My arse clenches around him, milking every drop of cum from his perfect cock.

"What a cock." I pant, out of breath from the rough fucking.

I can feel his cock slowly going softer in my stretched arsehole.

Slowly, he pulls it out, leaving me feeling gaped and I can feel his cum dripping from my arsehole.

"Fucking hell, that was good." He moans and takes a step back.

I flop onto the bed and land directly on the big pool of my own cum.

"Come and clean my cock." He orders.

Just adding to the humiliation, but I don't care. I pick myself up and get onto my knees in front of him. Grabbing onto his semi soft cock that was just in my arse, I take it into my mouth and start to bob up and down on it. Running my tongue all over his cock and tasting the last of his delicious cum.

"Mmmm." I moan like the cum whore I am.

"Nice one slut, you should get back to your wife." He tells me pulling my face away from his cock.

Fuck, Danielle! She must be wondering where I am!

"Okay, thank you." I say standing up and feeling my stretched arsehole starting to hurt.

I put my clothes back on and head back to my room. Only to find Danielle isn't there. Where the fuck is she?

My arse is sore and I can smell cum all over me. So, I jump into the shower.

It takes a while, but I get the smell of cum off of me and get changed.

Going downstairs, I see Danielle sunbathing by the pool. In her small bikini, she looks amazing. I can't believe I'm doing this to her, getting fucked by a black man, what's wrong with me?

I walk over to her but the pain in my arse is still there and I realise I'm walking with a slight limp.

"Where have you been?" I hear her say as I approach her.

"I erm, went snorkelling with those black lads." I lie, not knowing how I can possible even look her in the eye.

I sit on the bed next to her and give out a little yelp when my stretched arsehole hits the bed.

"Is everything okay?" She asks me with a funny look.

"Yes, I'm fine, I think I fell over last night whilst drunk." I tell her, just adding to the lies.

"I think we should have a night off drinking." She says.

Thank god, maybe a night off will help me get my head straight. Not seeing Jason and all of them. I need to be able to control myself.

"Yes, I agree." I tell her and lie down on the bed.

What the fuck am I going to do? I've cheated on her with three cocks and just got fucked! How can I do this to her?

The end for now