New In Town

Story Info
Married couple makes new friends...and then some.
4k words
4.11
44.3k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers

We were both excited. My wife Charlotte and I had recently moved to Springdale and while we had met lots of people, we hadn't really 'made friends' or felt a strong connection until now.

As with all things good, Charlotte was the instigator. She met Susan out shopping. They were eyeing the same dress and struck up a conversation. When my wife came home, she was uncharacteristically bubbly and excited for us to have an invitation as a couple to hopefully make new friends in our new town.

Susan and her husband Mark had a really nice house. A beautiful, historic three-story mansion with a wall and a large yard on all sides. We were greeted at the front door by Susan. She was quite beautiful. Tall and statuesque, in her heels she stood almost eye to eye with me (6'2"). Her long, dark, wavy hair framed a lovely face of porcelain skin and dark eyes with a very sweet smile. The girls happily embraced as she welcomed us into the house.

Their home was as well put-together as Susan. Low lighting, nice music (Van Morrison), beautiful furniture and finishes, and amazing smells coming from the kitchen where Mark was preparing dinner. As we turned the corner and entered the kitchen, Mark turned around to greet us. There's no two ways about it, Mark was handsome. Just downright dashing. At 6'4" he had a few inches and at least 30 pounds on me. He had clearly been an athlete in his younger days as he was blessed with broad shoulders, strong arms, and a chiseled jaw. My wife was clearly flummoxed and visibly flustered while introducing herself. And really from that point on, my wife couldn't peel her eyes away from Mark. We drank champagne in the kitchen then we moved into the dining room for dinner, and eventually adjourned to the living room. The entire time, my Charlotte's eyes never left Mark.

After a lovely meal and plenty of wine, the 4 of us found ourselves in the den, in front of a warm fire and Mark suggested a game of UNO! I know it seems incongruous to play such a juvenile card game after a rather 'adult' evening, but that is what Mark suggested. My wife loves UNO with a passion. She played it growing up in her family all the time and was frequently frustrated that I did not want to play when we had company over. So this devastatingly handsome man, who my wife couldn't stop staring at, suggested my wife's very favorite card game after preparing her a beautiful meal and plying her with booze.

She. Was. Hooked.

I think I faded from her mind for good from that point on. Looking back, I'm certain that's when I effectively disappeared from her mind and Mark consumed her.

"UNO!" Shouted Mark, and I was jolted back into reality. The next go 'round, Mark won the hand. We all counted our cards and Susan was the loser. Mark, half-jokingly, said "Ha! You lost. Take your dress off." The room got quiet, I could feel my heart pounding and I am sure my eyes were big as saucers. Susan offered a playful pout/frown to Mark and then rose from her chair and slowly removed her dress, dropping it around her feet, and gingerly stepping out of it. She remained standing for a moment, letting the room take her in. Her flawless porcelain skin contrasted with a lacy black bra and a minuscule black thong and the warm glow of the fire lit up her entire figure. Susan slowly sat back down, and Mark said, "you lose, your turn to shuffle and deal".

Charlotte and I are pretty vanilla when it comes to romance. 'Naughty' is not a word in either of our vocabularies. We didn't watch porn, we didn't do much dirty talk, and we certainly didn't have friends who were so comfortable undressing right in front of us. My wife was not interested in anything other than kissing and intercourse. No masturbation, no oral sex, just the basics. But on this night, my wife was still so locked in on Mark that she was either oblivious to Susan undressing or she was kind of turned on by it. I could not tell either way.

Susan dealt the next hand and I tried to steal glances of her lovely figure as we played. This hand seemed to go on for a while with a lot of momentum swings, but finally Susan won and we counted our cards. Charlotte had lost the hand and Mark said, "you lose, take off your sweater". I quickly turned to defend her and reassure her she didn't have to do anything she was uncomfortable doing, but she had already lifted her sweater up over her head and was tossing it on the floor near Susan's dress.

Charlotte has an incredible body. I love her olive skin and dark hair, but I especially love her full, natural breasts and her gorgeous and grabbable ass. My wife's heavy breathing from her heaving breasts let me know she was nervous, but her face was tranquil, and she was smiling. And she was still looking at Mark.

Charlotte didn't say a word to me or even look at me. She leaned forward to collect the cards and shuffle them for the next hand. As she did so, her breasts caught the light of the fire and her olive skin danced with the flames and Mark looked at her cleavage with a devilish grin. The next hand was very fast, with Mark winning and I was the loser. I instinctively went to unbutton my shirt and Mark said, "You don't have to take anything off. You have to go into the kitchen with Susan and make another round of drinks."

Susan and I both stood up and walked to the kitchen. She, in her bra and panties, and I, fully dressed and semi-erect. As we entered the kitchen, Susan began pulling out bottles of glasses and ice and all the things needed to make cocktails. She seemed very matter of fact with her movements, acting totally normal (and not as though she was half-naked). She suggested "Mark and I both like 'Paper Planes', can you make that drink?" I smiled, knowing that was one cocktail Charlotte really liked as well.

"I'm going to go back into the den. Just bring the drinks in when they're ready." I watched Susan walk out of the kitchen, her gorgeous ass swaying back and forth as she tip-toed through the kitchen door. I tried to regain my composure and quickly made a batch of Paper Planes, pouring them into 4 glasses and placing them on a tray Susan had left out. I took a deep breath, and as I pushed through the swinging kitchen door I heard Susan say loudly "THERE HE IS WITH OUR DRINKS!" My eyes were adjusting to from the bright kitchen to the dark dining room and the fire lit living room just beyond. I thought I saw some movement on the couch out of the corner of my eye but was focused on not dropping the drinks.

As I entered the living room, Susan stood to meet me and grabbed 2 drinks off the tray. She turned to the sofa where Charlotte and I had been sitting together and offered Mark and Charlotte the drinks. Mark had moved to the sofa while I was in the kitchen. After serving her husband and my wife, Susan grabbed her drink and returned to her chair. I looked over at my wife, who was not making eye contact with me. Still staring at Mark. "Sit down, shuffle up!" He said to me with that same devious grin.

Everyone quietly sipped their drinks and I dealt the next hand. Like the first game, Mark won, and Susan lost. Before Mark could say anything, Susan stood up and began reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. Mark stopped her. "Why don't you keep everything on and just go spend, oh say about 7 minutes in the bathroom with our buddy Frank here." Susan dropped her hands from her bra straps and offered her hand to me. I urgently looked at my wife for some kind of sign, but she was locked in on Mark. Smiling dreamily and blankly with in her bra in someone else's living room.

Trying desperately to catch Charlotte's eye, I took Susan's hand and followed her to the bathroom. As Susan shut the bathroom door behind us, I wasn't sure what to do. She walked over to the toilet and pulled down her thong as she sat down to pee. "So are you and Charlotte all settled in? I know it can be hard adjusting to a new town."

I couldn't believe she was making small talk. I couldn't believe I was with a naked woman who wasn't my wife...in a bathroom, while she peed in front of me. "Uh...yeah, it's going OK. Most folks have been really welcoming and helpful."

I had been standing awkwardly at the door and Susan invited me to sit down on the edge of the tub with her. I sat beside her and tentatively asked "so...what are we doing in here?"

"Oh, just killing time while my husband seduces your wife." My eyes must've bulged, and I stood up to rush out of there when she grabbed my wrist.

"Do you want to make out?"

My mind was racing. Too much was happening too quickly for me to make sense of everything. "No, I don't want to make out."

"Do you want to watch me masturbate?"

I obviously would've loved to watch Susan masturbate, but what was happening was so weird and not knowing what was happening in the den with my wife was so stressful, I couldn't make decisions or even formulate words.

"Do you want to quietly sneak out of here and watch my husband and your wife make out?"

I silently nodded. Susan smiled reassuringly and stood up and quietly opened door. She tip-toed out across the hall and I followed. The sounds coming from the den were the unmistakable sounds of two people making out, hot and heavy. We both peered around the door and I was not prepared for what I saw. Mark was seated on the sofa with my wife straddling his lap. Her left tit (the only one I could see from this angle) had been pulled out of her bra and Mark was sucking and biting on her breast. She was rocking back and forth, grinding her mound into his crotch. She was holding his broad shoulders as she leaned forward and began to deeply kiss him. They were enthralled, passionately making out in ways I never knew was possible. Mark was clearly an expert lover and my wife's inhibitions seemed to have simply disappeared. His hands were roughly grabbing her perfect ass. It was my favorite feature on my wife and I had seen plenty of other men admire it. I never thought I would see another man handle it with such ownership...or that my cock would like the sight of it.

Susan tapped me on my shoulder and shook me out of my trance. She motioned for me to tiptoe back to the bathroom where she walked over to the toilet and flushed it and then washed her hands. This must've been a signal to Mark because when we returned to the den, Charlotte and Mark were innocently seated on the sofa where they had been before. My wife's breast was back inside her bra and they were both a little short of breath. "You two have fun?" Mark asked.

"Yep!" Susan said cheerfully as she shuffled and dealt the next hand. Susan won and Charlotte lost.

Without missing a beat, Mark said "Susan shouldn't be the only one in her panties, take those pants off!" Charlotte stood up and undid the hook and zipper on the side of her pants. She was about to lower them when Mark interjected "turn around". Charlotte slowly turned around with her backside facing the room and lowered her pants to the floor. My wife was wearing the sexiest underwear she owned, which had way more coverage than Susan's thong, but was still appealing. Black, silk bloomers that were see-through in the back. We could all make out her gorgeous bottom in the firelight and there was an undeniable sweetness to the frills on her bloomers.

Charlotte sat back down and shuffled and dealt the next hand. Mark won and Charlotte lost. I really didn't know what was going to happen next. This was the scenario I was kind of dreading, but perhaps secretly wanted to happen. Mark had dictated the entire evening up to this point, whether he won or lost the hand. But now he had won and my wife had lost. Mark grabbed Charlotte's hand and said flippantly to the room, "we'll be back when we're back."

Again, I tried to meet my wife's eyes, but it was useless. She stood up and silently followed him to the bathroom. She looked stunning walking across this strange house in her underwear; that was undeniable. I was frozen in my chair, unable to speak or react in any way. The bathroom door closed and I heard the shower turn on.

Susan snapped me out of my haze. "C'mon, I know what'll cheer you up!" She led me back into the bright light of the kitchen where she poured us 2 shots of whiskey. I was doing shots with a gorgeous half-naked woman and I was still just kind of zonked out. She grabbed my hand after the shots and pulled me out the backdoor onto a deck. She led me around the side of the house and took a seat on a small bench on the last little narrow stretch of the deck. She patted the empty bench beside her and motioned for me to sit next to her. I sat down, looking intensely at her body for the first time all night. Her skin was perfect and the fact that she was so kind and cheerful and open made her irresistible. I met her eyes, finally getting up the gumption to try and kiss her. I mean, WHY NOT!? My wife had made out with Mark and was apparently naked in a shower with him.

As our eyes met, she excitedly said "Look!" And pointed ahead of us. We were seated just a few feet from a window. I looked through the open shutters and realized it was the bathroom we were looking into. I leaned forward and saw a pile of clothes on the floor, but couldn't see anything else. Just then, the shower door opened and my wife stepped out into the bathroom. She was completely naked, her body glistening from the water. I saw Mark's arm emerge from the shower as he reached for a hook and offered her a towel. My wife did not start to dry herself off. Instead, she folded the towel and set it on the ground in front of the shower. Then, she knelt down on both knees on the towel and looked up towards the shower.

Just then, Mark stepped out of the shower, naked and with his fully erect cock right at my wife's eye-level. She looked up at him lovingly and slowly took him into her mouth. My jaw dropped. I couldn't make a sound as I watched something that made me both incredibly jealous AND deeply turned on.

Charlotte began to pleasure Mark with her mouth, confidently bobbing back and forth on his 7" cock. With her right hand, she began to pleasure herself, masturbating feverishly while she continued blowing him. My wife's lower half began to squirm and finally she had to release Mark's dick from her mouth so she could orgasm. She came with an audible cry and a full-body shiver that made her slump down.

Mark offered her his hand and brought her up to her feet. He guided her towards the window and I instinctively ducked. "Don't worry, they can't see us. The light is reflecting off the glass in there and it's totally dark out here." I eased back up, never turning around to acknowledge Susan's words.

Mark led Charlotte to the sink where he gently bent her forward. He positioned himself behind her and then looked at her in the mirror. She was looking at him the whole time and her eyes were begging for it, even though she wasn't saying a word. Mark placed his hands on my wife's hips and confidently shoved his cock deep inside of her. Charlotte sucked in a big gulp of air and Mark stayed perfectly still, giving her a chance to acclimate to his manhood. When she regained her composure, their eyes met again in the mirror and Mark began thrusting in an out of her. My wife's face was glowing with pleasure and her wet body was responding to Mark's thrusts.

Mark spanked Charlotte's right ass cheek and she startled a bit. They paused for a moment and then my wife resumed the fucking by slamming back into Mark's cock. Mark elevated the pace to where there was no question about it. He was fucking my wife. He looked down at my wife's perfect ass and spit right in her ass crack. Without ceasing his penetration he guided his thumb through that saliva and right into my wife's asshole.

Charlotte's eyes bulged and she bit down hard on her bottom lip as she uttered a kind of squeal/grunt. She was trying to catch her breath as she got up the voice to say "I'm...I'm...cum...ming...cum...ming" Mark fucked her right through that orgasm before slowing his pace.

Just then, I heard a whimper and I looked to my right. Susan had her right hand buried in her thong and she was cumming as softly and as sweetly as you could imagine. Her gorgeous skin had a shimmer of sweat all over it and she was gently panting.

I don't know how, but Mark had not yet cum. Clearly he had incredible stamina. Charlotte and I (well, I) would last for 4 or 5 minutes on a good day. Seeing her cum now, I was sure she'd never had a real orgasm with me.

My wife lifted herself off of Mark's cock. She turned to face him and reached up, kissing him passionately. I could see his enormous, shiny erection pressed up against her tummy as they kissed. She whispered something into his here and he smiled. Mark gathered 2 towels and laid them on the floor. He then laid down on his back with his feet towards the door and his head towards the window. My wife confidently lowered herself down over his face, placing her worn out pussy right above his mouth. Mark began furiously tonguing my wife's wet cunt as she slowly bent forward. I couldn't see exactly what was happening, but it was clear she was blowing him in a 69 position, her head dutifully bobbing up and down as she licked her own pussy juices off of his rock-hard cock.

From this position, I could see my wife's asshole quite clearly and I saw Mark's fingers return to that area. This time both his index and middle fingers probed her tight ass while he licked her juicy cunt. Charlotte was pressing back against his fingers, enjoying this new naughtiness as she continued to dutifully worship Mark's cock with her mouth.

The sight of all this was too much and I'm sure I let out a soft grunt as I exploded in my pants. I came profusely and I could feel all the warm, wet spunk pooling inside my boxers and jeans. I had never cum without doing anything or touching anything. This was CRAZY. Susan gently and reassuringly rubbed my back. "He loves giving facials, I bet he's going to cum all over Charlotte's face."

I whipped my head around to Susan, "Oh no, Charlotte hates cum. She's totally grossed out by it. She'd never do that." Susan pointed back at the bathroom window and Mark had gotten to his feet right by the window.

Charlotte was on her knees in front of him, looking up at him and fingering herself rapidly. She was saying something, but I couldn't quite make it out. All I could read from her lips was the word "PLEASE".

Right then the first giant rope of jizz landed across her face. She let her tongue slip out and lick her lips as the second shot hit her chin and into her mouth. She closed her mouth and desperately swallowed only to open her mouth up really wide, hoping to catch more spunk. Mark coated her face with 2 more ropes of cum and Charlotte guided his cock towards her mouth to suck out and swallow every last drop of his load.

"Susan!" Mark hollered. Susan startled and jumped up, sprinting back inside through the back door. I saw the bathroom door open and Susan peek in. She saw my wife covered in cum and exhausted and smiled. Mark walked past her and out of the bathroom. Susan brought in Charlotte's sweater and her dress and knelt next to Charlotte with towels and a warm washcloth. Gently and lovingly, she began to clean her up.

A few moments later, Mark walked out onto the deck with 2 cold beers. He was still completely naked. He offered me a beer saying "I'm so glad y'all came over tonight"

"Me too" was all I could muster. I was staring at his cock, knowing it had just been inside my wife's mouth and pussy.

"What's the matter? You want to suck it too?"

"Uh...not tonight. Maybe some other time."

"Fair enough, I need to save some chi for Susan. She's going to be horny as fuck after this!"

Mark and I finished our beers in silence as we watched Susan and Charlotte clean up and get dressed. "Looks like they're all set, let's get back inside" I followed Mark back into the kitchen. Charlotte and Susan came in, fully dressed. Charlotte and I locked eyes for the first time in hours. I tried my best to just give her the most reassuring expression I could muster. She looked down and saw my cum-stained pants. I don't know what was going through her mind; whether Susan told her we had been watching, or if she thought Susan and I were doing something naughty of our own.

felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers
12