New In Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the silence. "Thank you for a memorable evening. We should let you two get to bed. Thanks for a great dinner."

Susan walked us to the door and said goodnight. Charlotte and I silently walked to our car. I opened the door and helped her into the front seat and then I walked around and got in. Before I could start the car, Charlotte said, "Is that cum in your pants?"

I didn't know what to say so I just said "Yes".

There was a long beat and a million scenarios ran through my mind. Just as I was getting up the gumption to break the silence she said, "Can I taste it?"

I unbuckled my belt and slid my pants and boxers past the steering wheel and down to my knees. Charlotte leaned over and began to lick my jizz off my growing cock before taking it in her mouth. Quickly, I was fully hard, getting head from my wife in our car (which I never thought would happen in a million years).

Suddenly, she stopped sucking my cock and without looking up at, asked, "Did Susan make you cum?"

I responded honestly "No, you did."

Without making eye contact, Charlotte resumed the first blowjob she had ever given me. I alerted her that I was cumming and she put my cock all the way into her mouth and held it there while I shot my load inside of her. When I was done convulsing, she slowly pulled her lips off my dick and swallowed everything.

"Let's go home, I'm tired."

"OK honey"


12