All Comments on 'New In Town'

by felizfun

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rage

I would have killed him, the bitch he is married to and then my wife and move away.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Jeez. What a pathetic creature

I know a lot of guys get off on this sort of thing. All I can think of is... what a doormat husband. A weak, pathetic, spineless, cuck of a "man". (He doesn't qualify as a man!)

Now that his wife knows what he is, she'll be fucking the other husband, getting cleaned up by the wife. Then probably fucking the friends of that husband in gang-bang parties. The original loving relationship will be long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hope there is more

Great story, I hope you expand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree with anonymous...it is over...

I feel sorry for him, I can imagine how hard it would be to discover in the same night that you were set up to stay dressed while everyone else got essentially naked. We live in a culture that would make him the bad guy if he showed any negative response - "prude", "cold fish", "immature" all kinds of other shit. It would be easy for me, I would have just gotten my keys and left. Block the door so she could not get in, pack some stuff, leave my ring, quit my job and hit the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You setup a sharing story, but wrote a cuckold story

They are not the same. Sharing is both partners fucking someone else. That was what the synopsis and beginning indicated. You took a turn from that when there was nothing with Susan (her being half-naked doesn't count) and her doing something for Mark she won't do for her husband is a cliche of cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story about 2 new enemies and

an Ex-wife. Oh to be a rich divorce lawyer, with a XeroX machine

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Doormat is right... once he knew the score he shoulda taken the hostess up on her offer to fool around, that or walk out.

Impo_64Impo_64about 4 years ago
This is so bad it hurts...

This is so bad it hurts...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
These people are dumber than stumps

Which eliminates any chance this story had of being even mildly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah mon, UNO is fo champs. No betta game, mon.

It’s opening yo mind fo spicy creampies, muddy sloppy seconds, bull‘s juice from da tap and makes yo do crazy things, like wearing tiny cock cages, mon.

Yeah mon, UNO is‘a blast, a hell‘of‘a game fo profs, mon.

Be carefuuul‘a mon, it’s dangerous mon, yo gott‘a be a real mon to do it right, mon.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 4 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in the Gay category since Frank finds himself staring at Marks cock and tells him that he'll consider sucking it later. Even in this Loving Wives section it's a solid -1 score for stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cucked

There would be hell to pay. 1st off, I would not have tippy toed back in the den to watch Mr. Dickhead fuck my wife. I probably would have dragged Mr. Dickhead slut wife back into the den and ass fucked her in front of her husband and afterwards beat the shit out of him. Then taken my whore wife back home and next day found a divorce lawyer.......fucking end of story! Oh and BTW this shit is not LW it's a fetish that sick people enjoy and has nothing to do with a loving caring wife!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Ordinarily

I wouldn't read this, but I wanted to see if it was as bad as comments say. Next time I'll take their word for it.

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago

I may sue to get compensation for the time I wasted on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pathetic! Don't waste your time reading this garbage! Disgusting!!

Cucked!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story regardless of what all the haters say. I hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In my book this is a five star story: ★★★★★!

In spite of everything Charlotte did that night, she is a keeper. Period.

Btw my first wife had that porcelan skin which had no blemishes & was as white as snow.

She started to cheat on me which I figured out but did not tell her I knew. By that time I had stopped loving her but I was hooked on (a) her porcelain skin & (b) her body which I was willingly sharing with somebody else.

Luckily for me she fell in love with another man and left me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

💚

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This wife sex story is true to life.

I instantly froze when I first saw my wife being caressed and groped by another man. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts, I felt I was an independent observer who had no stake in what was unfolding.

My wife wore her low cut Daisy Dukes & cropped T shirt. As I watched them my mind was a bit foggy. What I did was counterintuitive: I let them be & approached them from campfire. They saw me from a distance & were sitting separately.

I never mentioned the incident to my wife.

mroc77mroc77about 3 years ago

Loved it! Definite 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really feel like i must be the only real man whose testicles actually produce testosterone who reads these fantasy stories.

Now in real life,the one and only time that i caught some POS putting there hands on my wife Debbie,i beat him so bad that he spent 10 days in the hospital. The POS was my wife's boss, and the neighborhood that i grew up in Chicago was extremely bad. I knew plenty of people on the wrong side of the tracks,and one of them had a cousin who worked as an orderly at the same hospital where shit head was at.

The fourth day in and he hadn't given any incriminating statements yet,and the cousin left an envelope on his bed while he was sleeping, explaining the downside of him telli ng on me. My wife was never questioned about the attack since her boss was married with a prenup,and he said that he was attacked from behind and didn't see his attacker.

My wife was pissed of course because she had wanted to fuck around on me,and i told her that she would have the same things happen to her as her boss if she told on me.

Eventually we both sought out counseling, but after 7 months,my wife couldn't stop thinking like a cheating whore. 10 years of marriage was flushed down the drain,and 2 months before my 35th Birthday i was a free man. I walked away with 90% of everything I owned thanks to off shore trusts and my prenup. Thank God that we never got around to having any kids.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's cool, the husband gets a blowjob in the car at the end of the night. That's nice of her to give her husband a consolidation prize. It could have been worse, he could be eating the bull's cum out of her pussy... Oh, that's tomorrow, never mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous