New In Town Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple delves deeper into cheating, voyeurism, and more...
3.8k words
3.84
17.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers

Editor's Note: This story will make the most sense if read after "New in Town". This story contains an unfaithful wife and cuckoldry.

Second Instance

After that night at Susan and Mark's, our sex life found a new gear. Charlotte and I had sex every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I was receiving a blowjob at least once a week and never had to ask for it. We didn't speak of what transpired that night at our new friends' home, but it was clearly the catalyst for something great.

Many nights, after Charlotte fell asleep, I would replay that evening in my mind, stroking myself as discreetly as possible to a climax. I replayed everything I saw through the bathroom window; watching my wife lose her inhibitions, offer herself to another man, and seeing that other man take my wife with authority. Watching her lose herself in the passion of it all over and over, I was waking up most mornings with dried cum on my stomach and sheets.

Over Sunday morning coffee, Charlotte hesitantly shared with me that she had an appointment at Mark's law office Monday afternoon. She was eager to start a new business and needed help with the LLC formation paperwork. I asked her if she had seen or spoken to Mark since 'that night'.

"No, just a quick phone call with his secretary to get an appointment. Susan actually recommended it when we were out for drinks last week."

I'm sure I looked a little flustered, even though I was trying desperately to keep it together. Charlotte placed her hand on my knee and looked me in the eyes. "You don't have anything to worry about. I'm just going to sign some papers and get them notarized. If you want to come with me, you are more than welcome to."

I didn't know what to say, but I wanted to remain calm and not seem desperate while I tried to figure it out. I took a deep breath. "Honey. Go. It will be fine. I'm glad Mark can help with this."

Charlotte smiled and leaned in for a reassuring kiss. Her lips were perfect. I passionately kissed her back as she placed her hands on my thighs and gently lowered herself onto her knees in front of me. My erection was evident beneath my pajama bottoms and she deftly released it without breaking our kiss. As she lowered her head down to my cock, I closed my eyes and remembered that night. I could see her on her knees just outside the shower, bobbing back and forth as Mark fucked her face. I meant to give Charlotte a warning but all that came out was a guttural grunt as my torrent of sperm released into her mouth. She actually leaned into my orgasm, swallowing everything I gave her, with surprising ease. She smiled, wiped her lower lip, and retreated upstairs to the shower.

After regaining my composure, I tip-toed upstairs into our bedroom and peered in through the slightly open bathroom door. I could see the mirror over the sink, reflecting back towards the shower. Just above the sink, leaned back against the mirror was Charlotte's cellphone. It was recording video. I peered into the phone to see what it was capturing. Charlotte had left the shower curtain open. She was facing the camera. She was covered in soap and water and was rubbing her soapy breasts with one hand as she furiously fingered herself with the other. She alternated between looking sexily into the phone and closing her eyes in ecstasy.

I stayed stone cold still, crouched just outside the bathroom and watched as she made herself cum. Her knees shook, her back arched, her eyes were closed. It was so sexy. She stepped out of the shower towards the phone, stopped the recording, and without looking at it, texted it to someone. I could only assume it was Mark. She returned to her shower and I retreated back downstairs and busied myself with the dishes.

That night, after Charlotte fell asleep, I masturbated in bed next to her and came profusely thinking about what could possibly be happening between her and Mark. It made me both jealous and incredibly aroused.

The next afternoon, Charlotte came into the study to tell me she was heading out for her appointment. I was on a conference call and did not look up. She kissed me gently on the head and left. My call ended about 10 minutes after Charlotte left and just as I got off the phone, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door expecting a delivery man but was stunned to see Susan and another beautiful woman who I did not know.

"Hi Frank! This is Lisa." Susan offered cheerfully.

Lisa was a stunningly beautiful, light-skinned black woman. Her hair was long and straight, her eyes were a piercing shade of green, and her hips and ass were perfect.

"Hi Lisa. Nice to meet you. Um...Susan, Charlotte left about 10 minutes ago."

"Oh I know. She's at Mark's office. We're here for you. Come with us."

Susan grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house before I could object. I closed the door behind me and followed these two gorgeous women to their car at the end of the driveway. The women got in the front seat and I sat alone in the backseat.

As we pulled out of the driveway Susan said, "Lisa's husband Sterling is Mark's law partner. Sterling is going to fuck Charlotte this afternoon."

She said it so matter of factly. She didn't even look in the rearview mirror at me and neither she nor Lisa looked at each other.

"Excuse me?"

Lisa turned around.

"It's just what they do. Our husbands find girls...or women, and then share them with each other. Mark is going to share your Charlotte with my Sterling today."

"How do you know this? Are you sure? Wait... where are we going?"

"Mark told me last night." Susan offered rather bluntly. "He said he could tell you enjoyed watching last time and that Lisa and I should bring you to the office to watch."

I had so many questions, but I could not quiet my mind enough to form words. I sat in the backseat more or less frozen, trying to untangle the knot in my brain when Lisa said to Susan.

"Charlotte is sexy! I saw the videos Mark sent Sterling. The one of her fingering herself in the shower was hot and the one of her blowing him in your bedroom...DAMN!"

"Videos?!?!" I muttered.

Lisa turned nonchalantly. "Oh yes. Sterling is such an idiot. He doesn't know that his text messages go to the iPad at home, so I see everything. I watched them over and over. It was hot!"

"Wait, Susan. When was Charlotte blowing Mark in your bedroom?"

"Um...I thought you knew. It was probably last week. Charlotte and I were going to go out, but I didn't feel like being around people, so she came to our place. It's actually kind of funny. We were in the TV room downstairs and Mark didn't know Charlotte was with me. He came home and shouted from the door, 'Honey, I'm horny. Come suck my dick!' I rolled my eyes and told Charlotte she was more than welcome to suck it instead...if she wanted. So she went upstairs. I haven't seen either video Lisa is talking about, but they were up there for a while."

I was speechless. I was also rock hard and leaking precum all over my pants. In addition to the video of her masturbating in the shower, Charlotte had at least sucked Mark's cock, at least one other time, AND didn't tell me.

Lisa interjected. "Well I saw both videos and I saw that Sterling forwarded them to Bryan."

"Who's Bryan?" I asked, totally bewildered.

Susan answered. "Bryan is Mark and Sterling's paralegal. He's finishing up law school this semester. He's so nice."

"...and cute!" Lisa added with a giggle.

Susan pulled her car into the driveway of Mark's law office and parked under the shade of a big oak tree. We all got out of her car and walked towards the stately, historic home that now served as Mark's (and Sterling's) law firm. The ladies led me up the back staircase to a second-floor balcony and through a backdoor. I blindly followed the women in front of me, still in a daze from the revelations of the car ride.

I followed Susan and Lisa into a room on the left. It was completely dark except for an interior window on the room's right side. Lisa and Susan sat down on a sofa facing the window and motioned me to join them. I sat between them and looked forward. Before me was Mark's office. We were looking through a 2-way mirror into the office. My wife was seated in an armchair across the desk from Mark. He was reviewing some papers in a file as she waited patiently.

Suddenly, Susan stood up like she forgot something. She walked over to the left of the mirror and flipped a switch on the wall. Immediately we could hear what was happening in Mark's office.

"So I shared some of your videos with my partner Sterling, who I've told you about. I hope that's OK. He's very discreet. He's here today, he may pop his head in."

I tried to read Charlotte's face and I detected no shame at all when she heard that another man had seen videos of her, and that Mark had shared them without asking first. To the contrary, she made a devilish grin and adjusted herself rather provocatively in her chair.

There was a knock at the door and Mark said 'Come in."

A handsome, young man entered with a folder and placed it on the desk in front of Mark. "Here's Miss Carter's final paperwork. It's been signed and notarized."

"Thank you, Bryan." Mark muttered without looking up. Bryan turned to leave and smiled at my wife. "Bryan. Before you go, could you do MISSUS Carter one favor?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mrs. Carter. My mistake. Yes of course Mark, what do you need?"

"Mrs. Carter needs her pussy eaten."

"I'd...uh...be happy to...if that's alright with you Mrs..."

"DON'T ASK HER. DO WHAT I SAID."

Bryan looked down at my wife seated in the armchair for some sort of nonverbal sign that this was OK. My wife leaned back in her chair, scooted her ass down towards the edge of the seat, and draped her legs over the arms of the chair. A VERY clear sign indeed.

Bryan knelt in front of the chair, smiled, and leaned into my wife's pussy. Charlotte's eyes closed and her head tilted back. It occurred to me that neither Bryan nor Charlotte had removed her panties, which meant she didn't wear any to her appointment. Charlotte began to shift in her seat, letting out little sighs and moans of pleasure. Bryan was clearly good at eating pussy and Charlotte, who was probably highly sexed with all of the anticipation of seeing Mark, was getting steamed up.

Just as Charlotte's breath was really quickening and her muscles began to tense in advance of an orgasm, Mark's office door opened and in walked a well-dressed black man.

"Hey Mark...Oh SHIT! How you doing Charlotte?"

Charlotte came, not loudly, but noticeably and was too impassioned to be embarrassed by Sterling's arrival. Bryan slowly stood up, removed a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his mouth. He had a noticeable tent in his trousers.

Sterling broke the silence. "Bryan, hold my calls and cancel my 3 o'clock. I'll be busy for a little while."

Mark handed Bryan a stack of papers and he turned, smiled politely at Charlotte, and walked out the door. Sterling grinned as he stood over Charlotte, eyeing her like a steak.

"Charlotte, Mark has sent me all your videos. You are so, so sexy. It's nice to finally meet you."

Sterling offered his hand and Charlotte put her legs back on the ground, stood and shook his hand.

"Mark, I didn't know I was barging in on such exciting afternoon plans. But now that I'm here... Charlotte, I don't know if Mark told you, but he and I are partners in the truest sense of the word. We share EVERYTHING. Why don't you step into Mark's bathroom over there and take your clothes off. There's a robe on the back of the door."

Charlotte excused herself to a door in the corner of the room. I saw a rectangular mirror light up and realized the bathroom mirror was also 2-way. Charlotte shut the door and looked at herself in the mirror. She set her purse on the sink and pulled out her cellphone. She paused for a moment and then began typing. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

The text from Charlotte read "Bit of a snag with the paperwork. They need some extra documentation to file on time. Looks like I'll be at least another hour."

Charlotte put her phone back in her purse and began to undress. I was snapped out of my disbelief by Sterling's voice. He whispered to Mark, "Are the girls behind the mirror yet?"

Without looking up, Mark nodded.

I caught the bathroom light go out of the corner of my eye and then saw Sterling smile as Charlotte came back into view. She was wrapped in a comfy white spa robe. Sterling walked straight towards her. He untied her robe allowing it to fall open. He reached in and ran his hands over Charlotte's stomach and breasts and then pulled her into him and they kissed passionately. Sterling's hands were inside Charlotte's robe, roaming all over her ass and back and breasts. Charlotte had her arms locked around Sterling's neck, lost in his touch and kisses. I saw Sterling drop his right hand and then bring it back up. Charlotte's back arched and she bit Sterling's lip as he must've slid a finer (or two) inside of her.

Sterling removed his hand from Charlotte's pussy and gently pushed her robe off of both shoulders. It fell to the floor around her feet, leaving her completely naked. He gently pressed down on her shoulders and she took the hint, lowering herself onto her knees in front of him. Sterling unbuckled his belt as Charlotte lowered his zipper. She reached up and pulled the waistband of both his pants and underwear down, setting free his erection. Sterling's cock was similar in length to mine, but noticeably thicker.

Charlotte gently slid her hands around to Sterling's butt cheeks and pulled his manhood into her mouth. She immediately and skillfully took him all the way in until her nose was touching his pubes. She paused, acclimating her mouth to Sterling's cock, before slowly pulling back with noticeable suction in her cheeks. This confident, expert fellatio was NOT something I had received. This was clearly Charlotte's A-game. She was trying to impress Sterling.

"DAMN baby. That feels incredible. Let me sit down and enjoy this."

Sterling backed towards a sofa and sat down just below the mirror. Charlotte glanced back at Mark who was still at his desk and who did not look up from his paperwork. She shrugged, then got on all fours and crawled like a sexy cat towards Sterling.

I rose from the sofa and stood close to the mirror so I could look down and see what was happening. I was just above Sterling's head, looking down at my wife crawling in between another man's legs to suck his cock. My boxers were soaked with precum and my cock was so hard it was pointing straight up into the waistband of my pants.

Charlotte positioned herself in-between Sterling's knees and then slyly looked up at him and bit her lip. I could see every nuance of her expression and it was a completely different person than the woman I married. She grabbed Sterling's cock with her left hand and returned to giving him an incredible blowjob.

"Hey Mark, let's get Bryan back in here." Sterling shouted.

Mark pressed a button on his desk phone and a few seconds later Bryan returned. Bryan looked to his left and saw Charlotte, naked on her knees, sucking Sterling's cock.

"Bryan" Sterling shouted. "This girl seemed to really enjoy that tongue of yours. Why don't you put it to good use and come over here and lick her ass?" Bryan walked over behind Charlotte and crouched down to his knees. He gently ran his hands down her back, stopping to note her pronounced and adorable dimples just above her ass. Bryan gently spread Charlotte's cheeks apart and lapped at her rosebud with his rough tongue.

A shiver went through Charlotte's body. She clearly enjoyed it, even as she focused on Sterling, bobbing up and down with a quickening rhythm. I saw Charlotte reach one hand back and begin fingering herself.

"OK Honey. Bryan's been mighty generous to you. Why don't you turn around and offer him that amazing mouth of yours?"

With that instruction from Sterling, Charlotte pulled her lips away from his cock and crawled around to face Bryan. As he stood up, Charlotte unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers, and pulled them and his underwear down to his ankles. His impressive erection bounced before Charlotte's face and I heard one of the women behind me whisper, 'Oh my god his cock is perfect'. I didn't know if it was Susan or Lisa who said it and I didn't turn around to check because whoever said it was right. It was perfect.

Charlotte was facing away from me now, but I could see she confidently took Bryan's cock in her mouth. Her gorgeous olive-skinned ass was on display and Sterling was gently rubbing it with one hand and stroking his cock with the other.

Sterling shimmied down from the sofa onto the floor between Charlotte's legs. He reached up and pulled her hips downward and pointed his cock at the opening to her pussy. Sterling guided my wife down onto his cock until he was fully inside of her. She was in a reverse cowgirl position now, rocking back and forth on Sterling's cock while Bryan shifted from receiving a blowjob to thrusting himself assertively into Charlotte's welcoming mouth.

My wife had a cock in her mouth and a cock in her pussy. Neither was mine and neither was Mark's. As this thought occurred to me, I glanced over at Mark to see that he had his phone out and was recording this scene unfolding in his office.

Sterling was clearly hitting my wife's g-spot with his cock. She was grinding away furiously, gyrating on him as he grabbed her hips and pressed his thumbs into the same back dimples Bryan was just admiring. Sterling asked "Are you close? I'm about to shoot."

Charlotte pulled her lips off of Bryan's cock and managed to say "Yes! I'm cum...miiiiiing. Yes. Yes. Yes."

Sterling pulled himself deep inside of her and let out a grunt as he came inside my wife. Charlotte tried to get back to blowing Bryan but was out of breath and a little weak in the knees.

Sterling interrupted their post orgasm haze. "Hop off and clean me up."

Charlotte stood up and took a step towards the bathroom.

"With your mouth, woman!"

Charlotte knelt backdown, this time facing Sterling and lowered her lips onto his cock. She began to lick her juices and Sterling's jizz off his dick. Charlotte's ass was in the air, facing Bryan, and he did not waste his opportunity. Bryan firmly grabbed my wife's hips and guided his much larger cock into Charlotte's cum-filled pussy.

Bryan took a more aggressive approach, thrusting and then slamming into Charlotte. His aggression made it hard for her to keep her lips on Sterling's cock, but my Charlotte tried. Bryan didn't even get 10 good thrusts before he erupted inside her. My wife had two loads of cum inside her pussy from men she'd never met until today and in the span of about 5 minutes...all while being videotaped.

Bryan slowly pulled out of my wife and stood up. He pulled his pants back up and excused himself. Charlotte regained her composure and again looked at Mark rather longingly.

Mark stopped the video recording and put his cellphone on his desk. Then he pushed his chair back and turned it to the side. He unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. Charlotte walked over and knelt in front of him. She took Mark in her mouth and gave him such a sensual and intimate blow job. It was slow and she ran her hands up his thighs and chest. I would have cum instantly, but Mark was nowhere close. He made my Charlotte work for it, holding her hair and fucking her face for at least 10 minutes. As Charlotte's posture began to relax and she finally showed signs of tiring, Mark gently pulled Charlotte's mouth off his cock. He grabbed his cock, stroking it a few times and then exploded all over my wife's face. There were at least 5 long ropes of jizz that stretched from her hair, down her forehead and over her nose, cheeks, lips, and chin.

felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers
12