All Comments on 'New In Town Pt. 02'

by felizfun

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
The fact that she lied to him

Should make him furious. I don’t care if he’s a queer as a 3 dollar bill, his wife lied to him about what she was doing. Trust is the most important part in marriage, without it, you are just living together.

The ending sucked more dick than the author when he’s at the homeless shelter sucking cock for loose change. Give hubby some goddamn actual emotions instead of the bullshit happy fucking ending. Because if she’ll lie to him about who or what she’s doing, then what else is she lying about?.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

You wait four months to post a second chapter of a hated story? I assume you didn't plan on a second chapter since the first had no Ch 1. That can happen sometimes if a story is so popular that people cry out for more. Here, they cried out for less!

NotronsNotronsover 3 years ago

Very hot, would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible !

Stop writing. If this is the best you can come up with in as many months, stop ! Just plain terrible !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Bull

Wonderful writing.

Nuanced cuckold tale.

Addition of the cuckquen fills out the tale.

Please keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Looking at the tags, you pretty much covered everything I need in order to give you my highest rating for a cuck, whorewife story. You earned my *2 fairly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply awful

I mean really awful.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Hopefully women like your protagonist will contract HIV and die a slow and excruciating death!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Hot story! The only part I didn't like was his wife lying to him, I am all for being open with each other. It was a lot easier to take that knowledge while watching the scene playing out in front of him. Getting to eat two big loads of cum from her pussy is a big reward, there's nothing better than a fresh creampie. I hope you write more.

mm59mm59over 3 years ago
Loved it

Its my scene loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very very good story:

★★★★+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

💚

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot.

Kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, this story is hot and kinky indeed.

Chapter 1 prepared us for a fuck fest in Chapter 2.

This story does not deserve some of the negative comments it got, because a horny voyeur husband is likely to love this story.

I know the above for a fact because I am a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband.

To each his own.

Different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guy should have f*cked Lisa and Susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s gonna turn more homosexual than bi too bad for him and a win for susan yuck all the way

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Growing up on a ranch, I quickly learned to watch my step when walking through the pasture we kept the bull in. He was a big ol’ fella and used to leave behind very large (huge) mounds of steaming crap. I have come to believe that you must have several bulls at your place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dla tych idiotów którym to się podoba jest inna kategoria, czemu wrzucacie te smieci do tego działu. Szkoda czasu nawet na początek. Bzdety

EastCoaster1EastCoaster128 days ago

Read both parts of this garbage... the first one was bad, but in this one I actually got disgusted with the racist trope on page 1 and skimmed to the end to verify it was as bad as I thought it was going to be.

It was pure garbage.

If that was your goal, you accomplished it.

shadrachtshadracht25 days ago

As bad and one aided as part one was, this was a million tinea worse. Ita gone from some unbalanced but mutual play to straight up affair, cheating, and lying. No respect from anyone for the mmc. Just vile. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous