New In Town Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte excused herself to the bathroom and again I could see her through the 2-way bathroom mirror. She was looking directly at me. Her face was coated with Mark's cum and she looked happy. She licked a bit of it before running a cloth under some warm water and cleaning her face.

I heard a door open behind me and saw Susan and Lisa leaving our dark room. Then I saw them through the mirror entering Mark's office. Susan walked straight to the restroom to clean up Charlotte and help her get dressed. Just like the first night, she was very caring. Lisa walked straight over to Sterling, got down on the ground, and took his flaccid cock in her mouth. She sucked it back to full staff in record time. Then she looked up at her husband and said, "Get Bryan back in here."

I figured it was time to leave but didn't know how I was getting home. I walked out the back door of the law office and wandered aimlessly out to the street. I saw Charlotte's car and decided to wait by it. My phone buzzed. I was expecting another text from Charlotte, but it was from Mark. It was the video of what just transpired. Right then, Charlotte walked out the front door of the law office and saw me. I gave her a reassuring smile and she threw me the keys.

I paused a minute before starting the car and without looking at her I asked, "Do you still have two loads of cum inside your pussy?"

She answered honestly. "Yes."

"Can I taste it when we get home?"

"Of course honey. I love you."

"I love you too."

12