All Comments on 'New Jack Ch. 03-04'

by deviantradoddness

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

keep the story going getting good

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Since

The Husbands watch "cuck porn" he should go all the way. and "impregnate" both and when Max gets back bring him into the club by doing the same as Debbie and Bill. Now that he has 2 they should be able to know who needs his Special Attention.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 6 years ago
This time too easy, Deviantt!

You've had your perfect extramarital/intramarital fucking and submitting and dominating and etcetera and etcetera, etc. Now get to real anxieties and fears, desires and compulsions, however satisfying or terrifyingly self-destructive. At least acknowledge that there are such, for some, at least for some! Don't squander your talent for subtlety yet clarity in our sexual relationships on mere wishful fulfillments!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 6 years ago
About to lose me

in the first installment you laid out an excellent case for how a man that survived an unwilling cuck/cheating wife scenario and later entered into being involved with a couple that are a willing cuck/hot wife duo. Now in this portion of the story you have a man that was cheated on now quite blissfully in a cheating relationship with a neighbor. That makes him an extra-special ass wipe unworthy of respect. Can you salvage it? Will the protagonist have some regrets, second-thoughts, angst? Will he think with something other than his dick? This segment was essentially a single lengthy sex scene. Write us a story. Some emotions, drama, an epiphany or two. Some good results and /or some bad results. I hope you save it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just

Just as much shit as in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You dirty SOB!!! You did it!

I'm getting fired up for some variety. On the one hand Jack is moving at supersonic speed. On the other hand not all of the husbands on the block can be willing cuckolds or it gets boring. So what now? Jack becomes a pimp? I don't think so. If he indeed has a harem at least some of them have to be secret affairs. Does he feet surprised and develop feelings for someone? Do some of the women get jealous? The future is wide open for someone twisted like you are.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 6 years ago
love the description of the 2nd husbands cock.

I hope Jack eventually has the cockolds sucking each other off as he fucks their wives. Unfortunately I was the only cock sucker in my group so no one ever thought of my tiny thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Talk

Talk about fantasy island,this author is in never never land.

Number9_UnicornNumber9_Unicorn7 months ago

Jack goes to the door in a towel to see the couple off but then he's in pants.

Stepping out onto the patio he found Debbie nude, her wet black suit hanging on the back of the lounge chair that she had stretched out on. His cock stiffened in his pants as he admired her form.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous