New Jack Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response was almost instantaneous. Her thighs clenched around his head and she moaned loudly, clenching her body forward so her tits rested on his head. He kept the pace and route of his tongue steady as the waves of pleasure crashed down on this previously neglected woman. As she came down from her climax her legs relaxed and he looked up expectantly at her.

"I never knew it could be like that" she gasped. "I truly suspected other people were exaggerating. I didn't know if I'd ever be able to breathe again."

Jack smiled at her, his face gleaming with her juices. "You deserve this. You deserve all of the pleasure you want. You have years of catching up to do."

He looked at Debbie who was flush with her own arousal. "Would you like the ladies' night special?"

"Yes please" she said in a sing-song voice and giggled.

"Coming up. But first I want a kiss." Her face screwed up at his words. She could see Cindy's juices covering his lips and was obviously a bit put off. His expression hardened and Jack knew that she understood that there would be consequences if she objected.

Jack rose to her level and they embraced. He made sure to rub as much of Cindy's cum on Debbie's lips as possible, making her taste her friend because he wanted her to. He felt Debbie's nipples digging into his skin amidst the soft pillow-like flesh of her breasts. He broke their embrace, kissing his way down her neck, chest, stomach and finally through her lovely strip of hair before stopping at her nether lips.

He traced his tongue through her slippery folds and heard her forcefully exhaling, holding back the audible expression of her pleasure. He took the meaty outer lips into his mouth, sucking, pulling more blood into them before repeating the process on her inner lips. Her moans grew and her hand grabbed Jack's hair, attempting to pull him up to her clit. He fought back, dipping his tongue into her vagina before replacing it with a finger and massaging that most sensitive of internal spots.

His tongue continued to trace her lips and his finger began to piston in and out of her. Sensing she was close, Jack attacked her clit, worrying the not-so-little nub in the same way Debbie had so recently treated his cock. It only took a minute of his before she exploded, mouth open in a silent scream as she coated Jack's face and neck with her spray.

Debbie's limbs were shaking as she lowered herself into the bubbling water. "Holy shit, I can't believe you made me do that again."

"Again?" Cindy immediately asked.

Mortified, Debbie looked from Cindy to Jack. "Busted! I suppose the cat's out of the bag now" Jack noted with a rueful grin. "Might as well fill her in on all of the gory details."

Cindy looked from Jack to her friend as Debbie recounted the details of the previous day. Jack was surprised that she didn't leave much out. "All I've been able to think about is fucking his thick cock. I can't get it out of my head. I knew your situation and thought that we could all benefit" she finished with an embarrassed shrug.

Cindy looked at her appraisingly. "Earlier at the pool! Your hair was a mess and you had a handprint on your ass! That was Jack?! Normally I'd be pissed that you lied and pushed me into this. But his tongue and fingers were magical."

Debbie smiled broadly at her blonde friend. "I'm so glad you're not mad. I really just wanted you to experience what our husbands can't give us."

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Jack piped up. "I think you deserve some punishment for deceiving your friend. Let's get out of here though, I'm turning into a prune."

Debbie looked worried at his words and twirled her hair nervously but the everyone got out and dried off, not bothering to dress before entering the house and proceeding to the master bedroom.

"You see Cindy" Jack began "while Debbie was remarkably accurate and candid in her account of yesterday's events she neglected to tell you that she is my plaything now. Mine to use in any sexual way that I see fit. Isn't that right my little slut?"

Debbie's eyes were on the floor as she nodded. Jack stepped next to her and tweaked her nipple, hard. Debbie gasped and shut her eyes tightly. "She likes some pain and humiliation. Shall I demonstrate?" His hand slapped her tit, and she moaned, the red marks instantly appearing across her breast. "Bend over Debbie. Show your pretty friend those holes that I abused so thoroughly last night and this morning."

Debbie turned her back to Cindy and half heartedly bent forward at the waist. "Do it" Jack warned and she bent a little further, spreading her feet apart slightly at the same time.

Jack reached and slapped her ass hard. Debbie yelped and bent forward, placing her hands around her ankles. "That's better" Jack said as he rubbed her the tanned flesh of her ass. He traced a finger down her crack before roughly shoving three fingers into her slit. She moaned with the sudden invasion, bucking back against his hand. He sawed his fingers in and out several times before withdrawing them only to plunge two into her tight anal ring. She stiffened and cried out as he slapped her ass again with his free hand.

"Ever been with a woman Cindy?" Jack asked. She mutely shook her head no, eyes wide with a mix of awe and trepidation. "Neither has Debbie. Ever been curious what another woman feels like?" He had removed his hand from Debbie's ass and walked around so that Debbie's head was just below his crotch. He extended his recently used fingers down, placing them into Debbie's mouth. She dutifully sucked them clean before he withdrew them.

"I think you should spank her" he said to Cindy. "I would say it would serve her right, but the little slut loves it. Try it." As Cindy weighed her options he grabbed Debbie's hair, wrapping it into his fingers. He pulled her hair back, forcing her face up and he rubbed his partially erect cock all over her face.

He looked up in surprise when he heard the first pop of flesh meeting flesh. Cindy had landed a blow on Debbie's upturned backside but Jack thought it needed a bit more power behind it. "Harder" he said. "This is about teaching her a lesson. Don't hold back."

He watched as Cindy's hand raised and flew forward, eliciting a satisfying smack on the brunette's exposed ass. He had pushed Debbie's face into his balls now where she half shrieked/half moaned with each blow the blonde landed on her.

Cindy's tits swung fabulously with her efforts. Her nipples were hard and she had the fire of lust in her eyes. "Feel her ass now Cindy" Jack requested. "Feel the heat." He watched as her hands lightly caressed her friend's burning flesh. "See how wet she is, how much she enjoyed what you just did."

He watched as she hesitated before sliding her hand down between Debbie's legs. Jack couldn't see her hand but watched as Cindy's eyes opened wide as she apparently found out how wet Debbie was.

Jack pulled Debbie off of his balls and shoved his dick into her mouth. "Get me hard. Make me hard to fuck your friend." Debbie moaned loudly at this and enthusiastically worked her lips and tongue around his shaft and he felt himself grow in her mouth. "Fluff me for her. Suck my cock you married slut."

Cindy's eyes shot to him but he grinned and winked. "It's your turn next Cindy. She's going to be our little fluffer slut. Why don't you go get comfortable on the bed?"

Cindy turned without a word and climbed onto the bed, spreading her legs so that her hairless pussy was in plain view. Jack pulled Debbie up to standing and moved her onto the bed between Cindy's splayed legs. "Warm her up for me. Taste her juices directly from the source, the same juices you tasted on my face earlier."

Debbie leaned down cautiously, extending her tongue as she did so. Jack reached under and tweaked her nipple hard with his left hand causing Debbie to gasp and lurch forward, colliding with Cindy's bare snatch. With his right hand he reached behind Debbie and slowly started fingering her wet pussy, again reaching for her most sensitive spot.

Both women were moaning now. "Isn't her tongue nice Cindy?" Jack asked.

"Holy shit that feels good" Cindy moaned.

"Maybe she'll be your cumslut too" Jack suggested, and Debbie moaned into her friend's cunt. "Would you return the favor to Debbie? After all, that's just basic good manners."

Cindy moaned loudly, beginning to writhe against the sheets. "Yes, yes, god yes. Anything, just don't let her stop!" Her words suddenly stopped though her mouth continued to move, forming soundless words and she gripped the sheets tightly as an orgasm rolled through her.

Debbie rocked back, dislodging Jack's hand as Cindy relaxed her grip. "That was actually really hot. Holy shit. Who knew?" she asked rhetorically with a grin.

"Agreed" said Cindy. "This is the best sex of my life already and I've only licked the tip of his cock so far."

"So far is right" said Jack. "Debbie, I want you to put my cock in Cindy's pussy."

Obediently she shuffled across Cindy's leg, her breasts swinging delightfully. Jack moved to take her place and lined himself up with Cindy's vertical slit. Debbie's slim fingers closed around his shaft, stroking him a few times before she leaned down and briefly sucked him.

"Are you ready Cindy?" she asked. "This will be like nothing else you've ever experienced."

Cindy nodded, looking down at Jack's angry erection. Debbie pulled him forward and traced his mushroom head through Cindy's wet red folds, lubing him. She angled his cock down and Jack thought that Cindy was as tight as any woman he had ever been with as he watched her small lips part to accept his member.

"Wait" Cindy gasped. "Slowly. God you're huge."

Jack thought her frame of reference was skewed, but it gave his male ego a boost anyway. He rocked back and forth, sinking a little deeper into her tight snatch each time. The soft pads of Debbie's fingers were massaging Cindy's clit while Cindy screwed her eyes tightly shut and thrashed her head back and forth with each deeper thrust.

It took several minutes, but Jack was finally fully sheathed in Cindy's tight married cunt. He paused, allowing her to adjust to his intrusion as Debbie's fingers continued their dance. "Suck my tits Debbie. Suck my nipples you filthy cheating cumslut" Cindy's direction sent a thrill through Jack, and he felt his cock spasm inside of her.

Debbie, for her part, didn't bat an eye but began teasing, licking, and biting Cindy's light pink nipples and creamy breasts. Jack began to fuck Cindy in earnest, pulling almost all of the way out, loving the way her lips clung to his thick shaft before plunging forward again and causing her tits to bounce delightfully. He kept up a steady pace as he felt Cindy begin to clench on his cock.

Cindy clenched forward as she came, pulling Debbie's head onto her breast hard as she moaned loudly. Jack slowed as she came down and eventually withdrew. Cindy looked like a starfish on the bed, sweaty blonde hair plastered against the nape of her flushed neck, her chest heaving.

"Clean me up" Jack told Debbie. "Suck your friend's cum off my cock." He pointed it at Debbie and pulled her head towards him. Her mouth opened and he pushed his way to the back of her throat with one fluid motion. "Do you like the way she tastes?"

Debbie moaned in response. "That's my good little slut. Since you've done so well tonight I'll allow you to request which of your fuck holes I use now. Where do you want it?" Jack was addressing Debbie but saw Cindy's eye's go wide at his words.

"My pussy. Please fuck my pussy" Debbie gasped.

Jack was happy to oblige and positioned her on all fours next to Cindy. He stepped up behind her and slowly traced his stiff pole around her nether lips before sliding it in. Within a few strokes he was fully seated and began to fuck Debbie in earnest as Cindy watched. "She loves to have her tits pinched and twisted. You should try it." Given everything that had happened so far Jack supposed it was no surprise that Cindy readily acquiesced and with each tweak Jack could feel Debbie's hot cunt contract on his pistoning rod.

"Cindy" Jack said and beckoned her over. He withdrew his cock and Debbie moaned her disappointment: she had been so close to finishing. He pulled Cindy close: "Will you suck your friend's juices off my cock as a thank you to us? If it hadn't been for her we wouldn't be here now."

Cindy hesitated, but then dipped her head and Jack felt her tongue trace a path up from the bottom of his shaft to the top. Her mouth plunged over the mushroom head of his cock and Jack moaned at the sensation. "She's tasting your juices Debbie." Both women moaned at this announcement and Jack was sure that he was coating Cindy's mouth with precum.

Jack pulled back, and his cock fell away from Cindy's mouth with a few strings of her saliva coating it. "Up on the bed next to Debbie" Jack said; he had always wanted to try this.

He positioned himself behind Debbie and eased himself into her, grasping the tanned globes of her ass as she moaned. "Do you like that I'm using Cindy's spit as lube to fuck your slutty pussy Debbie? I'm going to use your juices to fuck her in a moment."

Debbie moaned loudly with the mental image as Jack pulled out of her and stepped behind Cindy. The contrast between her large pale ass and his tanned hands was striking and he grabbed the flesh of her cheeks hard. "Do you like the thought of Debbie's juices sliding into you now?" Cindy moaned in response to his question before uttering a hissed "Yessss."

"It's Cindy's juices, Cindy's cum that I'm pushing into you now" Jack said as he switched back to the brunette. "Your sissy husband could never hope to satisfy one woman and I've already made you both cum tonight. Cum for me now Debbie, cum all over my fat cock covered in your friend's cum and I'll let you taste my cum from her messy cunt."

It wasn't long before Debbie's body froze, her orgasm paralyzing everything but her vocal cords. Her moan was long, guttural and animalistic in its intensity. She fell forward onto the bed, limbs akimbo.

Jack moved behind Cindy and thrust into the blonde hard. His release was what was needed now. He fucked her hard, her ass jiggling with the pounding of his hips, her breasts swinging dangerously. Her head fell forward as his intensity increased, his groans punctuated by yelps from her pretty mouth.

He felt his orgasm build and called to Debbie: "I'm going dump my load in your friend's married pussy. The load that you wanted for your own, the one that you'll have to claim with your tongue from between her thighs."

With that he exploded, roaring through an orgasm that left him seeing stars. His hips bucked again and again as his balls contracted, emptying their contents deep into Cindy's womb.

He fell back, rising to stand. His deflating cock was covered with gobs of his sticky cum mixed with Cindy's own. Cindy lowered herself to the bed, rolling onto her back causing her large tits to spill to either side of her chest. Her vagina was an angry thing: red, swollen lips sticky with their combined juices.

Jack and Debbie moved to opposite ends of the busty blonde. Debbie lowering her head to the nexus of her creamy thighs while Jack knelt next to her head.

"Taste it. Taste me, taste us." He offered her his cock and as she opened her mouth he massaged her massive breasts, rolling the thick nipples between his fingers. He watched as her tongue searched out his cum and she swallowed it, while she moaned from Debbie's ministrations.

He collapsed onto the bed next to Cindy and Debbie joined them on Jack's other side once her task was complete. The trio drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the mentally and physically taxing activities of the evening.