New Jack Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to see you take a real cock in your ass," Cindy hissed at Max, "even though Bill's hardly counts."

The two men glanced furtively at each other but moved into position, Cindy on Bill's left, positioning the men between herself and the bed. She dropped some lube onto her hand and reached under her husband. Jack couldn't see much, but he saw her breasts jiggling enticingly as Cindy rubbed her husband's tiny member.

Bill had lubed his thin penis and sent a dollop of lube onto Max's ass when Jack addressed Allison, "I think it's time to show these horny perverts your sexy body. I know they must have been jerking off to you for years, right boys?"

Neither man responded, looking anywhere but at Jack. "Right?!" Jack demanded again, more forcefully. Both men nodded sheepishly.

Cindy slapped her husband's hanging dick "Fucking pervert," she spat. "I have been dying from lack of physical intimacy and you're jacking off to our neighbor."

Debbie glared daggers in Bill's direction but moved in front of Jack, dropping to her knees and inhaling his cock, clearly attempting to punish her husband for his admission. Jack didn't think that her gesture would work since this was Bill's fantasy after all, but he wasn't going to complain.

"Fucking perverts. You have beautiful wives at home that you can't satisfy. How the fuck do you think you could ever satisfy me?" Allison demanded, her eyes flashing. "Well, I'm going to show you what you'll never fucking have. I'm going to fuck this thick cock and cum all over it. Jack's going to do anything and everything that you've ever wanted to do to me and you're going to sit there and watch with a cock in your ass," she said looking at Max, "and another man's cum in your mouth," she continued, turning to Bill.

She dropped her robe, exposing her body to the gaze of everyone in the room. The skin of her pale breasts blended almost seamlessly with her areolas, thick pink nipples fully on display. She spread her legs slightly and Debbie slowed her efforts on Jack while she looked at the large 'V' of trimmed red hair that sat above Allison's hanging lips. Allison surveyed the group with a confident smile before molding herself into Jack, their lips locking as his hands explored every crevice and curve of her body.

Allison broke their kiss and smiled up at Jack briefly before turning to the trio on the floor. "Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck him!"

Bill started, but quickly recovered, pushing his throbbing penis into Max. He had little trouble with penetration due to his small girth and Max moaned as Cindy's hand resumed its fondling of his little unit.

"Fuck me from behind so we can both watch?" Allison asked Jack and without waiting for an answer she got on the bed, settling into position on all fours, her breasts swinging enticingly.

"Gladly, but one thing first," he said, and stepped forward to present her with his hard cock. She readily took it in her mouth as he set his hand on the back of her head, guiding her.

Max and Bill moaned at the sight of Allison's lips stretched around Jack's cock. "Holy fuck she's good boys. Her mouth is so hot," he moaned as Allison gagged a little when she tried to take his entire length into her throat.

Bill was fucking Max gently, clearly uncomfortable though he never took his eyes off the bed. Max's forehead was covered with a sheen of sweat as he grunted with the impact of Bill's hips against his ass and Cindy's attention.

Satisfied, Jack withdrew from Allison's hungry mouth and crawled onto the bed behind her grabbing the lube as he went, beckoning Debbie to his side. He ducked his head, tracing his tongue through Allison's oversized lips once, raising his head to look at Bill and Max, "She tastes divine. Split her open with my cock Debbie: put me into her."

Bill and Max looked like they were about to burst with envy as Debbie lined him up and pulled him into Allison's welcoming tunnel.

Allison moaned loudly at the intrusion, "Holy fuck! God you're so big! I don't know why Cindy and Debbie would ever fuck their little-dicked faggot husbands after you've stretched them out!"

Her crude words caused Bill to pump faster and Max to groan loudly. Jack motioned to the bottle of lube on the bed, murmuring to Debbie, "Prime her ass for me. At least two fingers, three if you can manage it."

Debbie nodded her assent, kissing him briefly before wetting her finger with lube and dripping some onto Allison's exposed rosebud. "Spread your ass cheeks for us baby," Jack called to Allison. "Debbie's going to warm you up for me."

It seemed to Jack that everyone moaned at this, understanding what was to come. Allison fell forward on the bed, her face turned so that she could still see the homoerotic show on the floor while reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart. Debbie sunk a finger in as Jack lazily pumped in and out of the red head and he could feel Debbie's slim digit through the thin membrane separating it from his cock. After a moment she added a second, eliciting a small cry from Allison, and then a third which caused Allison to release her ass and grab the sheets in her fists.

"Oh my god!" she shrieked. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She bounced her hips off Jack's, her breasts swinging wildly, her tableau on the floor momentarily forgotten. Jack maintained his pace while Debbie continued to thrust her fingers into Allison's stretched hole. Allison screamed silently as she came, freezing, and Jack could see the muscles in her back flex before she finally relaxed, slumping forward onto her chest again, her hair obscuring her face.

Max grunted, "I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming," causing Cindy to stop and move back from the men. For a moment nothing happened, but then Max's release dribbled out of his small cock and pooled on the hardwood floor.

Jack noticed that Bill had begun to sweat, his motions becoming more erratic. "Is Max's asshole about to make you cum Bill?" Jack taunted, "because I'm considering cumming in Allison's."

Jack slowly stopped thrusting, withdrawing cock that was now covered with Allison's creamy release. "Why don't you two have a taste of our new playmate?" Jack asked Cindy and Debbie, flexing his cock to make it bounce up and down over Allison's pale cheeks.

Cindy joined Debbie on the bed and they each took a side of Jack's rod, bathing it with their tongues. Allison propped herself up, turning to watch the women lick up her cream while Bill and Max craned their necks to get a view themselves.

Clean, or at least cleaner than he had been, Jack grabbed the lube from the bed and the women backed away. "Hold her cheeks open for me," Jack said to Debbie. "Cindy, get underneath her and suck on her clit. She really likes it if you trap it between your teeth and flick the tip with your tongue."

Both women moved accordingly, Cindy slipping below and between Allison's legs while Debbie's bronzed hands pulled Allison's pale ass apart for Jack. He lubed his cock and her pink star before pressing the head of his cock insistently against her ring.

"Tell me you want it," Jack demanded of Allison who gasped as Cindy's tongue began its dance.

"I want it. Fuck my ass, fuck it hard. Make them watch you take me," she growled back.

Jack pushed in, Allison's initial yelp turning into a wail that increased in pitch and intensity the farther he penetrated. "Oh my god!" she screamed. "Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she gasped, hanging her head as Jack bottomed out for the first time.

Debbie released her hold of Allison's ass as Jack drew back and plunged in again, more forcefully this time. He palmed her firm cheeks as he began to piston harder, her gasps and moans evidence of her arousal.

"That's it, right there!" Allison called. "Suck my fucking clit!"

Jack knew that neither he or Allison would last long but was surprised when Bill interrupted, announcing, "Cumming!" as he spasmed and jerked behind Max. Max moaned as Bill continued to thrust, his head down.

Jack slapped Allison's ass, a resounding crack reverberating through the room. "Ready for me to cum?" he asked.

"God yes! Cum on me!" Allison wailed.

"Flip over, I'm going to cum on your tits and pussy and the ladies are going to eat my cum while Bill eats Max's." He pulled out of Allison as Cindy moved out of the way below. Allison flopped onto her back, legs spread lewdly, offering herself to Jack.

He pulled her legs onto his shoulders and sunk his throbbing dick into her stretched hole. "Ladies, take a tit. Cindy, play with her clit too."

The women shifted, latching themselves onto Allison's breasts while Cindy's hand snaked down to the nexus of Allison's legs and began rubbing her engorged bud. Jack began to fuck Allison, to fuck her in the truest sense of the word as Bill and Max approached a few steps closer for a better view.

Jack could feel his cum beginning to boil in his balls as Allison thrashed under their combined efforts. It wasn't long before she shrieked, arching her back so hard that only her shoulders and Jack were touching the bed as she sprayed her release all over Cindy's dancing fingers.

She collapsed just as Jack roared with his own orgasm, pulling out of Allison and jerking his cock furiously, erupting over the trio of women. His first shot landed across Allison's mouth, several more painting her chest, torso, and finally mingling with her short red pubic hair.

Jack sat back on the bed, his chest heaving from his efforts. "Clean up time," he gasped, and grabbed wipes from the bedside table. "Max, you clean Bill. Debbie, you've got me."

Max flushed with this latest humiliation but complied, grabbing wipes and sinking to his knees in front of Bill. He began to wipe Bill down as Bill's wife crawled around Cindy who was licking Jack's ropes of cum from Allison's pale body. Jack watched as Allison licked her lips, the white globs of his cream disappearing into her mouth as Debbie nestled herself between his legs.

Jack looked down in surprise as a warm mouth covered his deflating member. Debbie's eyes twinkled back up at him and he grinned. "You dirty slut," he said with a smile in his voice.

Debbie continued to massage his member with her tongue, coaxing life back into it. Max stood, indicating that he thought his job with Bill was complete.

"If you're sure it's clean then prove it and suck him until Debbie's done with me," Jack directed Max. Jack reached over and sunk two fingers into Cindy's wet cunt, drawing a moan from her as her face was buried in Allison's red pubic hair. His other hand sought out and captured one of Debbie's swinging breasts and he massaged it gently as the pretty brunette continued to swallow his reviving dick.

"That's a good cock sucker," Allison called to Max, who had sunk to his knees and began to service Bill. "I can't say I'm surprised. Just get him hard and then Bill will return the favor." Both men moaned as she spoke. Allison caressed Cindy's hair as the blonde continued to lick up Jack's cum but slowly pushed her lower. "Lick me," Allison growled, "suck on my lips."

Jack's cock lurched in Debbie's hungry mouth and he pulled her off him with one hand, his other still busy in Cindy's offered hole. "Why don't you let Allison see how nice it is to have a nice set of lips to suck on?" he suggested to Debbie whose face lit up immediately. Debbie crawled over and straddled Allison's chest as Cindy moved between Allison's legs.

"Don't forget about that mess over there Bill," Debbie called, pointing at Max's pool of cum on the floor. Bill flushed with fresh humiliation and stepped away from Max, his hard cock pointing straight up. He sank to his knees and began to lick the floor as Max rose to his feet.

Debbie had wrapped her fingers into Allison's hair, pulling her head up and into her trimmed pubes. Debbie moaned as she gyrated her hips on Allison's inexperienced tongue, "That's it, mmm, lick my fucking pussy," she gasped as she glanced up at Bill. "I want to see it on your tongue Bill. Show me Max's cum in your mouth before you swallow."

"Yes dear," Bill responded, dipping his head back to the ground and licking the last of Max's seed from the floor. He displayed his trophy for all to see before he swallowed it.

The women were losing themselves, overcome with the eroticism of the moment. Jack would have been happy to watch for a while but thought it best to keep their promise to Max. Clapping his hands once, he spoke clearly, "OK ladies, let's take a quick break to grab drinks and all that fun stuff. I'm sure Max has a lot that he'd like to see us do."

To be continued...please leave a comment if you have any suggestions on what direction you'd like the story to take.

12