Step Son in Chastity

Story Info
How a step son became a sex slave.
8.2k words
4
93.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phil1951
Phil1951
30 Followers

My dad was and is a good guy. He was always there for me when I was growing up. I was an only child and lacked for little. My dad was a good provider. He didn't drink very much. Didn't smoke and as far as I am aware there were no other women. As I was growing up he spent time with me, played with me when he was around and shared my interests. He was a good man, a good dad but a little ineffectual.

He had a good job though this took him away from home two or three days each week. Mum made all the key decisions in the house; where we would go on holiday, what the money would be spent on, what sort of car we would have and who the family friends were. Dad didn't seem to mind this and I was quite happy with the arrangement. Its funny how at that age you think things will go on as they are forever.

That is not to say everything was perfect. It wasn't. By the age of 15 I had started with the usual adolescent rages. Nothing at all unusual but since mum was there and dad was not most of the time it was her who I had most arguments with. It was all the usual stuff: what time I had to be in, doing homework, keeping my room clean and tidy.

I wasn't very much into girls. It wasn't helped because I went to an all boy's school and my chances of meeting girls were remote. I left school at 16 and went to college. My ambition at that time was to work in the I.T. industry. I saw myself as another Bill Gates. However, I wasn't the brightest button in the box and I had to work hard to try to keep up. I did go out but I had never "dated".

When I was almost 17 disaster struck our family. My mum was diagnosed with a terminal illness and was given months to live. At first I did not understand but this turned to anger and then grief. My father's employees were very good and changed his work pattern so that he did not have to stay away from home and he was there to look after me and mum.

Mum died when I was about seventeen and a half. Needless to say both dad and I were distraught. Young people are more resilient but dad was in a bad way for some months.

I continued to go to college but I was even less interested in girls. I don't want you to think that I'm unattractive or "queer". I am reasonably good looking. I do some work at the gym and I am not at all interested in other guys. May be I am just lazy and don't want to waste time chasing girls.

For the first three months after mum's death dad was given compassionate leave from work but then he had to return to work. To get a decent income he had to travel again and so for one or two nights I was left alone in the house. I coped well. I didn't have loads of friends in, I continued going to college and generally behaved reasonably.

I guess it must have been almost a year after mum died that dad sat down with me and told me he had found someone else and he was going to remarry. I was furious. How dare he? Dad did his best to calm me down but I was so angry. He said that he was lonely and could not bear to live the rest of his life without being married again. He said that he was only 45 and he could not bear to be alone for the rest of his life. He said that sooner or later I would meet someone and move out leaving him alone. I realised he was probably right. He pleaded for me to understand how difficult it had been for him the previous year.

I felt sorry for my dad but this did not stop me being angry.

He said it is what mum would have wanted but this was the worst thing he could have said. He told me that the woman he had met was a bit younger than he was and that she too was widowed and so she knew what it was like. She had two daughters younger than me. As if I cared!!. He told me that he had arranged for us to meet the following Sunday.

I was not happy but did not want to hurt and upset dad so I reluctantly agreed. However, I did not put myself out. I had not washed my hair or showered for a couple of days and I flatly refused to put my best clothes on.

She lived about 30 minutes drive from where we lived. My dad rang the doorbell. The door was answered by a stunningly beautiful woman. She had long dark hair and a beautiful figure. She was, as my dad said, younger than he but she must have been about 40. I was introduced to Charlotte. Her beauty did not mollify me and too an extent made me even angrier.

As I walked through the door to shake hands with her she put her arms round me and held me tightly. Behind her stood her two very attractive daughters who were as shy as me. Willow was the older and was well named as she was tall, dark and willowy. I later learned that she was just one year younger than me. Her younger sister was called Samantha though she insisted on Sam. Sam was 18 months younger than her sister.

Charlotte said, "Come and welcome your new brother."

I was mortified. However, the two girls walked up to me and kissed me on both cheeks. I rather rudely wiped their kisses away.

Charlotte had prepared Sunday lunch for us. She was a good cook and I ate better than I had done for some time but the conversation was stilted and tense. I knew something was coming.

Dad said, "I know this is short notice, but Charlotte and the children will be moving in with us next month. The tenancy on this property is coming to an end and rather than look for somewhere else Charlotte is moving in with us."

Could things get any worse? Yes they could.

Charlotte said, "Since I will be moving in with you I would like you to call me mum from the start and then we will be like a real family."

I stood up, knocking a glass over, and said, "I will never call you mum."

With that I stormed out and went in to the garden. Half an hour later dad came out and tried to persuade me to go back in but I stood my ground. Eventually dad gave up and took me home.

For the next month I gave my dad the silent treatment and would not speak to him. However, I could not stop the inevitable and Charlotte and the girls moved in.

It was not a happy couple of months. I continued with the silent treatment of both my dad and Charlotte. I pretty much ignored the girls. Despite my father's insistence, I refused to call Charlotte "Mum". Inevitably things were coming to a head but they came in an unexpected way. I was in my bedroom one evening after the girls had gone to bed. I was spending more and more time in my bedroom.

My father came in. He was looking very stern. I had not seen him so stern before. He said, "Charlotte is really worried about you and the girls. She thinks that they may at risk from you. She says that they are pretty and attractive young girls and you are in full adolescence."

I demanded to know if Willow and Sam had said anything but my father said that they had not but Charlotte wanted to ensure that there was no misbehaviour as I was only their step brother.

"So what does she want?" I blurted out.

My father responded that she had bought a chastity device and if I wore it she could be sure that the girls and I were safe.

I had never heard of a chastity device and said, "What the fuck is a chastity device?"

At this point my father grew angrier than I had ever seen him before and I was quite nervous though I could not imagine him using violence on me. My father took a deep breath and produced a metal device from his pocket. "This is locked over your penis," he said, "so you can't get up to any mischief with the girls."

"I will not wear that," I said with as much confidence as I could muster.

"You will wear it," said my father, "and you will wear it until Charlotte tells you that you can take it off."

I persisted in my refusal and dad eventually said, "You're ruining my chance of happiness with Charlotte. If you don't wear it you will have to find somewhere else to live."

I was mortified. I might get thrown out of my own home and to be honest I was not prepared for this. I felt defeated but I did not want to upset my father even further though I remained angry with him. He said, "Charlotte will come in and show you what to do," and with that he left slamming the door behind him.

A few minutes later Charlotte walked in with the device in her hands. "Thank for agreeing to wear this," she said. "I know it will help the girls feel safer and more at home here." She pulled the quilt down and saw that I was naked underneath. I blushed hotly and Charlotte said, "Don't worry. I've seen a penis before."

I guess on a normal day I might well have got an erection but this was not a normal day and I was too embarrassed to get erect.

"All you have to do is this." With that she slipped a ring behind my balls and pulled the cage over my cock. She then quickly screwed the chastity device shut. "This is a special screw and only this type of tool can open it." She ensured that the device was tightly fitted and locked and then kissed me goodnight. "I know this will protect the girls but I also know it will stop you masturbating which is a bonus."

I blushed bright red. How could she possibly know that I masturbated? I guess like most adolescent boys I masturbated at least 4 times a week and, if I was very turned on, more often.

After Charlotte had left I pulled and tugged at the device but I could not get it off. I also tried to masturbate but as soon as I got hard my prick began to hurt. I had a long sleepless night worrying about the device.

I was still dozing when Charlotte knocked at my bedroom door and walked in. "I just wanted to know if you were comfortable," she said.

"No I'm not," I blurted, "and you know the reason why."

"I wanted to make sure you knew how to keep the device clean," she said. She walked into the bathroom with me and told me to take my pyjamas off. This was the first time a women had seen me naked for years. She ran hot water into the sink and made me stand there with my prick in the water whilst she soaped the device. This time I did get an erection.

"This is the reason you have to wear it," she said. "I'm your step mother and you get an erection when I am washing you. You need to clean it like this every day."

She continued, "I know you will find it had to pee standing up so when you go to the loo you will have to sit down."

When I went to college I felt very conscious. It felt like all the girls at college knew I was wearing a chastity device. However, I got through the day.

Weeks went by and to be honest very little happened. Charlotte did not come into the bathroom again. I have to say I did keep scrupulously clean. However, as every day went by I became more and more turned on. I was not only lusting after the girls at college but I even began to lust after Charlotte. Several times she caught me looking at her legs or her breasts.

I was so desperate. Although I was approaching my 19th birthday I was still a virgin and it looked like I was going to stay like that. Most of the boys I knew had lost their virginity. Like all boys they boasted about their sexual prowess and wanted to know who I had shagged. There were some comments about Willow and Sam and had I shagged them?

By this time my father was back in his usual working pattern and was away from home 2 or 3 nights a week. Every couple of weeks Charlotte would go out with a group of girl friends. I have to be honest and say that I never got the impression that there were any other guys on the scene. The group often went out for a nice meal. Whenever Charlotte went out she took great care of her appearance and she always looked gorgeous before she went out.

One evening she came downstairs ready to go out. She was wearing quite a short skirt and I stared at her legs. "Do you want to see more of my legs?" She asked.

I blushed furiously. "Say please," she said.

I gulped and tried to speak but she said, "Too late. May be next time," she said.

The thought of seeing more of Charlotte's legs was driving me insane but it was two weeks before she went out again. The rest of the time one or both of the girls were around. However, Charlotte was due to go out again and again was dressed to kill. I became erect as soon as she came downstairs.

"Please," I said.

"Not quite," she said, "say, "Please mummy show me more of your legs.""

Despite my best efforts I gasped, "Please mummy, show me more of your legs." She hitched her miniskirt higher and so I could just see her knickers.

"There, that wasn't too bad was it? From now on you call me mummy all the time. Not mum but mummy and perhaps you will get to see my knickers again." With that she left leaving me frustrated and so desperate to ejaculate if only I could.

I did as she said. I called her mummy. My dad was astounded about the change. The girls thought it was hilarious that I called her mummy instead of mum but they did not know the reason.

Over the next months Charlotte developed a routine. She would ask me to do various tasks and if I did them without complaint she would reward me by showing me some more of her legs or by letting me look down her cleavage.

As time went on I became more and more compliant without really getting very much back. Notwithstanding she was my stepmother I wanted to shag her. At college the girls were noticing my slightly odd behaviour. I would blush whenever a girl came near and I could not stop staring. Watching the girls in the gym kits when I exercised was agonising. As Willow and Sam were growing up I was finding it more difficult not to stare at them.

I guess we were about 3 or 4 months into me wearing the chastity device when Charlotte announced that instead of going out her friends were coming round tonight. They had a film they all wanted to watch and they had a DVD of the film. She asked me and the girls to prepare sandwiches and drinks. This we all did. The girls then went upstairs to their rooms to watch television but Charlotte asked me to help out when her friends arrived.

"If you could just take their coats at the door, pour them a drink and then when I ask you to bring the sandwiches in that would be great."

About 7.30pm the doorbell went and I answered it. I showed Charlotte's friend into the living room after I had taken her coat. She sat down and Charlotte asked her what she wanted to drink. It was a gin and tonic which was common throughout the evening. "Can you get Sarah a gin and tonic, please David," said Charlotte.

I trotted off towards the kitchen but Charlotte stopped me and said, "What do you say?" I knew what was expected but hesitated.

Charlotte said in a determined voice, "David!"

After a few seconds I responded with "yes Mummy. Sorry Mummy" and went to get the drink. I noticed that Sarah was smiling sweetly.

As each of the other 4 friends arrived I took their coats and made them a drink. They were all quite attractive women about the same age as Charlotte though perhaps a year or two older though one was perhaps 10 years older. I then trotted off to my room. Charlotte stopped the film half way through for refreshments and another drink. She called me down and I took the sandwiches in and prepared the women another drink of their choice.

As I was serving the drinks and sandwiches I heard one of the women comment about how well-behaved and polite I was. She wished her son would behave as well as I was behaving. There then followed a number of whispered conversations which I couldn't quite hear.

Charlotte called me to her. She said, "My friends have been saying how well behaved you are and how well mannered you were. I explained to them that you are now well controlled. They would like to see so please take your pants off." Although embarrassed I did as Charlotte said. The women gasped slightly but took a very good look.

Later, after the film had finished one of the women went to the loo and came into the kitchen where I was washing up. She rubbed herself against my back and slid her hands over my trousers causing an instant twitching of my penis. "When you are ready, feel free to come and see me if you wish," she said.

I don't know the circumstances of these women but if any of them had older teenage sons I think there may well be a run on chastity devices.

This prediction came true several days later when Charlotte said to me, "Angela was just on the phone and she is thinking of getting a chastity device for her son. She is sick and tired of him masturbating all over the sheets every day. She has asked me to send her a photograph of how it looks. Please strip off."

As usual I did as I was told and Charlotte got her mobile phone out and took several photos and sent them to Angela

Time went on. It was now well over six months since I was put into the chastity device. I was so horny and desperate to come but try as I might I could not get the device off and I could not masturbate. Needless to say I was having fantasies the whole time.

One day when I was in my room playing with the computer Charlotte called me to go downstairs. Charlotte was in the sitting room with Willow. Willow was then 18. Willow had the dark good looks of her mum and she was certainly a very attractive girl. She had also developed a great deal of confidence since the first time we had met.

"Willow has been telling me you have been staring at them quite a lot and I want to re-assure them that they are safe with you," Charlotte said.

"What do you mean?" I asked fearing what was coming next.

"I have told her that your penis is in a cage and you cannot use it. She wants to see it." I blushed (again). "Please take your pants down and don't make such a big deal of it."

I realised I had little choice and dropped my pants down to my ankles. "Now your boxers," Charlotte said. Reluctantly I lowered them and despite my embarrassment by penis began to twitch. Willow burst into fits of giggles. "See," said Charlotte, "He can look as much as he wants but he can't do anything so you are perfectly safe. Alright, let's get on with what we were all doing," she said.

The next few days Willow turned into a loving, friendly sister into a demon. When she was having a bath or shower she would leave to door open. One evening when she was going out with friends she called me into her room. "I can't get my bra fastened, can you help me please?" I took a deep breath and fastened her bra and fled from the room.

On another occasion she was having a bath (which was unusual as she usually only showered). As I was passing trying not to look she said, "Would you like to come in and scrub my back?" I quickly fled into my room with a torrent of emotions and some very lustful thoughts.

The months went by. Willow continued to be provocative and I spent more time in my room trying to avoid her. My dad was so besotted with Charlotte that I don't think he noticed.

My nineteenth birthday came and went. My first year in the chastity device came and went. Then one night when I was fitfully sleeping the door opened and in walked Charlotte.

"Time that you learned how to please a woman," she said. She beckoned me to follow her into the room she shared with my father. I would like to say that I had second thoughts but this would not be true. I almost ran into the bedroom. This was the day the chastity device was going to come off and for the first time in over a year I could ejaculate.

Charlotte could see what I was expected and smiled saying, "No, that is not the way you are going to please me. Now kneel down in front of me."

Though being disappointed I knelt down as I was told. Charlotte took off her dressing gown to show that she was wearing just a bra and briefs. She walked towards me until she was just inches away from me. As I was kneeling I was about level with her midriff. I swear I was salivating like a hungry dog. I reached up and grabbed her left breast. Charlotte slapped me across the face. "That isn't the way to please a woman," she snapped. "Pleasing women takes some time."

Phil1951
Phil1951
30 Followers