New Job and a New Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Brad and Kylie are given an offer they can't refuse.
10.5k words
4.38
38.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venchier
venchier
176 Followers

Haven't written in a while. I hope you'll enjoy this rather incredible IR cuckold tale. When my wife went black for the first time ten years ago, it was almost as good as it gets, but not as good as the story you're about to read. If you're wondering, I did play high school football and scored a few TD's.

___________________

"Brad, your twenty-fifth high school reunion meet and greet is in fifteen minutes, you should start getting dressed," Brad's gorgeous brunette wife, Kylie, said as she put the finishing touches on her makeup in the hotel bathroom while Brad lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"I don't even know if I want to go," he said woefully, suffering from constant depression since losing his job three months ago and unable to find any comparable work.

"The meet and greet will give you a chance to network with your old friends. Who knows, maybe you'll turn up a lead, or a miracle might happen and someone will offer you a job." Kylie said, while apply mascara above her vivid green eyes. She read somewhere that only 2% of the population had green eyes and had always been complemented on them for as long as she can remember.

"When pigs fly." Brad Wilson said dismissively, not allowing his mind to generate any positive thoughts which would set him up for more disappointment.

"Got to keep trying honey. What's the alternative? You'd better find a way to turn on the confidence; no one has ever offered a job to someone who's depressed," she added, turning from side to side in the hotel room full length mirror admiring her perfectly proportional 5' 9" figure (6' in heels) which had held up incredibility well for forty-two years, even after producing a child. Trouble was her fit body was rusting out; they hadn't made love since the day Brad was let go. In a sexual way she was becoming more desperate than her husband in his job search.

"You're absolutely right, dear," Brad said, standing up straight, puffing his chest out, and flashing a smile. "How's that?"

"Great honey, just fake it till you make it." she laughed, asking how she looked.

"Like a million bucks. All I know is that if a job is a toss up between me and another guy, you'll be the difference maker." Brad loved paying his wife complements because it was the easiest thing in the world to do, with him meaning every word. Kylie, depending on how she dressed, could either be described as being cute or beautiful. In another era she'd make a perfect 'the girl next door, you never had a chance to fuck' Playboy centerfold.

"You don't think the dress is a little risqué? It's cut a little low and I'm showing quite a bit of braless cleavage."

"Nonsense, you look perfect. I'm going to be the envy of every man in the room with you on my arm." Brad said, knowing that Kylie has an exhibitionist fetish and likes to push the envelope, and truth be told he enjoyed the 'eyeball fucks' other men gave her.

Riding down in the elevator by themselves, Kylie reached down playfully and grabbed her husbands cock hoping to feel a little pulse of a chub, but felt only a lifeless flaccid small dick instead.

"Maybe latter on tonight," Brad said, with Kylie thinking, sure... 'when pigs fly'.

Going to the reception room bar Brad ordered a scotch on the rocks for himself and a glass of Chardonnay for Kylie.

Behind him a deep bass voice said, "Put your money away, TD, it's no good here."

Turning, Brad saw the beaming coal black face of his old football buddy, Gerald Johnson, an all-city outside linebacker holding a twenty dollar bill in his hand.

"GBJ it's so good to see you, you're look like you could still play," at 6'3" and a rock solid 220 pounds opposing team half-backs were known to piss their pants when an end around was called on his side.

"I try to stay in shape, but work demands are making it harder. So who is the Chardonnay for?"

"Come on over to our table and I'll introduce you to my wife."

Walking in the direction the table GBJ noticed Kylie sitting down with no one else around. 'You have to be shitting me, she's yours?" he said, with Kylie far enough way to not hear the conversation.

"She's special isn't she?"

"You always were a lucky fucker, but I didn't think you'd be lucky enough to win the lottery, she's a dead ringer for Katherine Heigl. I don't suppose she has an identical sister you could set me up with. I'd love to tap that ass."

"Sorry, but no sister, our daughter Rachel is a mini-version of her mom but she's only eighteen."

After exchanging names at the table, with Brad informing Kylie that Gerald likes to be called GBJ.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, GBJ," she said extending her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine," he replied, holding onto her hand with both of his, asking in a mock sincere tone, "I hope you didn't hurt yourself?"

"No I feel great, why would you think I hurt myself." she asked, puzzled.

"Well when a angel, such as yourself, falls all of the way down from heaven... it's a heck of a drop." He said, then full smiled showing off his perfect white teeth that beamed like a headlight from his dark black face. "If they had a reunion queen contest tonight, you'd be the unanimous choice with every guy in the room voting for you."

"Why thank you so much for the complements," Kylie said, never having had a black man before pay her one, and finding out she loved it. "However, I never went to school here."

"Damn shame, you'd be a shoo-in with that face and gorgeous figure of yours. There's no doubt that your husband is the luckiest man here having you to enjoy." he said, while bending at the waist to kiss the back of her hand, looking up at her with his I-want-to-fuck-you eyes.

Kylie felt a tingle in her pussy, with GBJ all but saying he wanted to fuck her. She held herself back from saying... 'would you like to 'enjoy' me too', caused by the three month growth of sexual tension which desperately needed to be released.

"By the looks of you I'd guess you're one of Brad's football teammates." she said imagining what his black Adonis physique looked like under the stylish GQ $3,000 dollar suit, pocket square, bold silk tie, and shirt with French cuffs with black onyx cufflinks. Everything about the man spelled... s u c c e s s f u l.

"Proud to say I am, TD and I were teammate for all four years. Both of us made Chicago all-city our senior year. Your husband was a very tricky running back to bring down. He was small, but elusive, like a white Water Payton. In practice scrimmages it was a 50/50 split if he'd get pass me or not."

"By the way, TD, I have to apologize on how we treated you in the locker room all those years." GBJ said, putting his hand on Brad's shoulder communicating the apology was sincere.

"Totally forgotten," Brad said, blushing, quickly changing the subject before Kylie had a chance to ask the logical follow up question. "Are you married?"

"Nope, not yet, haven't found the right girl yet. Guess you could say I'm married to my work."

"So what line of work are you in, GBJ?" Kylie asked.

"Lingerie, I own a company that sells the Taboo line of sexy lingerie: panties, bras, garter belts, cover-ups, bustiers, stockings, club slut apparel, and toys."

"That's incredible," Kylie broke in, "Brad was the women's foundation marketing director for Nordstrom's for fifteen years. We met in college, he was on a football scholarship and I was a cheerleader. Brad landed his career path marketing job at Nordstrom's soon as he graduated, and we married soon after. We have one girl, Rachel, who's a teenager." Kylie said, updating GBJ on the past twenty-five years.

"TD tells me your daughter is just as beautiful as you, which I find hard to believe. So what do you do to stay busy, Kylie, after cheerleading?" GBJ asked, wanting to fuck her more every second he looked into those enchanting emerald green eyes.

"Thank you for the complement. I use to be a stay-at-home-mom, but recently was hired as a flight attendant by Delta. It brings in a little money and pays for our health insurance along with great flight benefits."

Of course, GBJ thought, why did he even ask? This goddess sitting next to him was every college guy wet dream, so it only stood to reason she'd now be the mile high wet dream of every Delta business class traveler.

"Things aren't all good," Brad said, breaking into the conversation. "The bad news is that I was permanently discharged three months ago with the store being 'Amazoned' along with everyone else. Customers are buying on-line and not in stores, so my position was eliminated along with everyone else in the bankruptcy filing." Brad said, laying his unemployment situation card face up on the table for GBJ to see.

"That's tough," GBJ said, adding, "Taboo is lucky in that we have only sold on-line, or to other brick and mortar stores, never owing our own stores. Once one store goes belly up, we simply move our line to a start-up."

Taking the bull by the horns, Kylie leaned over the table to give GBJ a full cleavage, possible nipple slip, shot telling him how smart he was and asking if his company had any work for his old high school football buddy. If Brad wasn't going to receive a job offer, it wouldn't be do to her lack of trying.

"Funny you should ask. I was just telling your husband that I'm over worked and need a marketing director to run a new line of fetish products Taboo is developing. Are you interested TD? GBJ asked, then smiling at Kylie acknowledging he was grateful for the flash.

"I'm certainly open, but I need to find out more."

"Of course. How about right now. I've got some samples in my room I'd like you to see. Why don't we go up there now, we have an hour before dinner starts."

"Sure," Kylie said, wondering why GBJ had been calling Brad, TD, thinking it was because of all the touchdowns he scored.

Taking the elevator GBJ used a special key which opened the penthouse floor, tremendously impressing both Brad and Kylie as they made happy faces at each other thinking their ship may finally have arrived. With GBJ facing the elevator door she reached down again to Brad's crouch and was pleasantly surprised to find him half hard. Maybe pigs can fly after all, she laughed to herself.

Entering the modern penthouse they were treated to a entire glass wall view of nighttime downtown Chicago. GBJ fixed them both drinks and went into a bedroom to lay out the lingerie samples.

"This is really something, isn't it?" Kylie said, knowing she'd do just about anything to land this job for Brad.

"It's like a dream after three months of a never ending nightmare," Brad responded, hiking up Kylie's dress a good six inches so GBJ could see more thigh.

"Don't pull it up too far," Kylie cautioned, "I'm not wearing any panties." she laughed, turned on by having her husband expose more of her flesh.

"I take it you want me to be friendly with GBJ?" Kylie asked, while moving her hand to his dick to find him harder than he was in the elevator. Adding up 2 +2 she knew Brad was turned on by the thought of his black buddy fucking her.

"Would it turn you on even more if I was super-duper nice to him? I flashed him a tit shot downstairs, maybe a Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct, crotch shot would make him want to hire you even more," she said, pulling up her dress almost to where the fur began.

"It most certainly would," Brad said, slipping his hands up her leg to find her pussy wet to the touch. "Feels like I'm not the only one turn on," he said then giving her a passionate kiss.

"Do you think GBJ likes me?" Kylie asked, knowing full well he wanted to fuck her, but still wanting to here it from Brad.

"Yah, I'd say so. Two seconds after he saw you he said he wanted to fuck your non-existent identical twin." Brad laughed. "And then at the table when he was paying you all those complements, I could see his cock moving around in his pants.

"Are you saying I was giving him an erection, just talking to him?" Kylie said, surprised she had that kind of power.

"There is one, and only one, reason a guys cock moves in his pants and that's because he's growing wood." Brad said, "I'm positive GBJ would love to fuck you tonight."

"Sweetheart, I've never fucked a black guy in my life. Would you be jealous if I did?"

"Not if I could watch, and enjoy sloppy seconds after he comes inside you," Brad said, amazed at how quickly, naturally, and honestly he answered her question. Jumping at the opportunity to answer THE question he'd been dreaming for years Kylie would ask him.

"All good to know," she replied, feeling her nipples harden, encouraged by Brad's immediate response, knowing his desire for her going black must have been on his mind for a long, long time.

Coming back into the room with a few items in his hand they both noticed GBJ's eyes go right to Kylie's long shapely legs leading his eyes to her semi-exposed crotch, while saying, "I've set up the new line in the bedroom and brought out our current best seller."

"This is our Pearl set," he said holding up each item as he described it: a gossamer pearl color bra and panty/garter set, with matching hose with a 40's seem in the back, and a silk pearl hip length coverup.

"They are simply beautiful," Kylie said, "I especially love the contrasting delicate lace work around the top of each piece. I'd love to own a set."

"They're yours." GBJ said, "Provided you model them for us, I'm sure TD won't mind...would you?"

"Not at all, but it's totally up to Kylie," Brad said, noticing a pre-cum stain just starting to form in his pants.

Without saying a word, Kylie gathered up the lingerie and went into the bathroom, turning back before she went in giving them both a huge smile.

"Your wife in an incredibility beautiful woman. Any man alive would gladly give his left nut to fuck her, and that includes me! Do you two swing, or is she a hotwife fucking other men while you watch?"

"The answer is no and no. We've been faithful to each other since day one of our marriage. We've teased each other about adding a third but It's difficult having a swinging lifestyle when your trying to raise an eighteen year old daughter." Brad laughed, while his cock instantly grew to full rigidity thinking of Kylie becoming a hotwife.

"For the new line of interracial cuckold fetish wear, I'll show both of you in a couple of minutes, my new marketing director and his wife have to live the part to better understand and communicate with the target market."

"I understand completely why you're looking for someone with a particular sexual predilection." Brad said, hoping before the night was over they would be the interracial cuckold couple he was lookin for.

"I don't suppose Kylie had ever dated a black man before you were married?"

"No she never did, but I'm sure that was because she went to an all white high school and never had the opportunity. Despite her upbringing Kylie is a liberal, who loves Jazz, and all people. Kylie loves complements, and guys that treat her well, conceited jerks turn her off. If she liked a guy I don't think it would matter to her one iota what the color of his cock was, and the same goes for me too."

"So would you be jealous or upset if a black man, or a group of black guys, fucked you wife?"

"Not as long as they respect her, and don't have her do something she doesn't want to. You know me GBJ, I'm the least racist white man in the world. For four years my entire offensive line was made up of hard working black guys who busted holes open for me. If any thing I feel I owe the race something for all the glory I received while they didn't. I got a football scholarship because of them. Sad to say they are either moving furniture or busting up concrete today.

"I take it you feel a sense of white guilt and wouldn't be against a paying a reparation of sorts to the black man?" GBJ, rhetorically asked, adding, "I can't think of any better payment than offering up your wife's pussy for them to fuck. Wouldn't it be great if we rounded up some of your offensive linemen and throw them breeding party they'd never forget. I'll offer a $1,000 prize to who ever nuts her the most times, to get their competitive juices flowing."

"I take it condoms wouldn't be required, but rather be optional?" Brad asked.

"Required? Optional? Fuck no, they'd be prohibited! What are you trying to do, TD, bring back slavery?" GBJ said, with the rage veins popping out in his neck. "Forcing a black man, or even asking him, to wear a condom fucking a white woman is the modern day equivalent of locking him in shackles. I'd rather stick my cock in a box of brown recluse spiders than fuck your wife wearing the master's God damn balloon."

"What about pregnancy, and disease?" Brad asked, wanting to protect both Kylie and himself.

"What about them? If she gets knocked up you can either keep it or give it away. If she catches a disease, that's what pills and shots are for. It's either bareback or no back. Look, being an IR cuckold couple is not a low risk activity; you're constantly dodging relationship, pregnancy, and disease bullets. However, the rewards from the lifestyle are tremendous if you can navigate the minefields. High risk equal high reward."

"I understand, I meant no disrespect." Brad said, gaining insight about IR cuckolding from the viewpoint of the black bull. "It's totally up to Kylie, whatever she decides to do I'll support her 100%. I have no problem with Kylie being barebacked black gang banged. I've often thought about how I'd like her go black, but never said anything. Tonight the ball is in your court. If you can convince her to spread her legs for you, I'm totally okay with it."

"I hope I can TD. If she will, and she enjoys it by coming on my cock while you encourage her to release herself, I have a six figure job I'm willing to offer you at the end of the night. Next week I'll invite some brothers over to my place and we'll have Kylie hostess a four or five guy party. Are you okay with that?"

"Sounds like a plan. What's the old expression? The more, the merrier," he laughed.

Brad now knew what was expected of both of them, for Kylie to spread her legs for black men while Brad held them up in the air telling her he's never been more in love with her encouraging her to have the best orgasm she's ever had while GBJ, and any other black cock friends of his, flood her pussy with black baby making sperm."

"Is there anything special your wife likes while being fucked?

"She loves having her nipples sucked, which can be a challenge when fucking her."

"Tell you what, I'll put you in charge of her nipples when I'm inside her. You doing that, and other supportive activities like holding her hand and pushing on her shoulders so I can trust deeper, will help relax her so she can cum hard."

"I'll be happy to do anything that ends with Kylie having the best sex in her life. I'd love it if she squirted. Do you think you can make her?"

"I've already had housekeeping send up two more sets of sheets. Does that answer your question?" GBJ laughed.

In the bathroom Kylie struck a couple of modeling poses in the totally transparent lingerie after blow drying her wet pussy to a fluffy small 'v'. She was fortunate she wasn't really hairy or her pubes would have been sticking out the sides of the panties. She'd never been waxed or shaved simply because she didn't need to. During swimsuit season a couple of minutes with a sharp pair of scissors took care of what little problem she had.

Looking down at her crotch she wondered if she would be able to handle a large black cock, which she was sure GBJ had. Everything was large about the man, his height, bone structure, hands, and feet. Nothing was small about the man, why would his cock be any different. Of the four white men she'd fucked in her life, Brad was the smallest, but really not much smaller than the other three. She of course heard stories about the size of black men's cocks, but dismissed most of it, thinking it was racist.

venchier
venchier
176 Followers