New Job and a New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TD, I have to say, that cage looks super cool on you, buddy." GBJ said, happy they had stopped, and prevented him from orgasming.

"It is sort of cute," Kylie added, paying with the small padlock holding it all in place.

Brad was ambivalent about being caged. On one hand he didn't like it because it stopped all of his genital sensations of pleasure, but the on the other hand he could now totally focus on both Kylie's and GBJ's orgasms. Once they came, it would be his turn.

"The cage will prevent 100% of erections and stop 90% of the ejaculations." GBJ informed.

"Why doesn't it prevent all the ejaculations."

"Some clucks, when they are super turned on, have the ability to have a completely unsatisfying spontaneous orgasm without an erection and stimulation."

"That doesn't sound like any fun for them," Kylie surmised.

"It's not. It's called a ruined orgasm. The good news is if TD does have one, it's proof beyond any doubt that he loves watching you getting black cock fucked." GBJ informed, and continued. "Provided the cuck doesn't have a spontaneous it's customary for the hotwife to uncage him at the end of the cuckolding allowing him sloppy seconds to finish out session."

"Yes, we've already talked about this," Kylie said, adding "I hope I did'nt lose the key."

This of course made Brad's ears perk up and put a panicked look on his face.

"Just teasing honey, I have it right here." Kylie said, adding some levity to the tense sexual situation.

"It shouldn't take TD more than a minute to cum inside you. Cucks by the end of a cuckolding session have there balls so full of cum they're desperate to nut symbolically reclaiming their wife. Problem is the wife's pussy is so stretched out there a lack of friction, which is especially true if the bull, for whatever strange reason, wore a condom. This of course can be remedied by the bull cuming in the hotwife, with the drying sticky jizz creating more friction for the hubby enabling him to get off."

"Makes sense all way around," Brad said, giving him another reason never to ask a black man to wear a condom fucking Kylie.

"Let me show you the line of interracial products we've developed so far." GBJ said leading them into one of the penthouse bedrooms. Inside were two clothing racks one marked 'everyday wear' the other 'party wear'. On the bed miscellaneous items were arranged with shoes, hosiery, toys, jewelry, dominance, chastity, and video items laid out neatly.

"You've been busy," Brad said complementing GBJ on the breath and depth of the product line.

"It's a start. It's a fact that the most common fantasy a white married male has is pimping out his wife for a mind altering black cock fucking, while he watches." GBJ then held up an everyday T-shirt reading: 'I Fuck Black Cock While My Husband Watches'. Sort of says it all," he offered. Here's another one: 'My Husbands White Dick is too Small...Black Cocks Only'. And another: 'My Husband Love to Eat Black Cock Creampies".

"On the bed as you can see are hotwife anklets, press on Queen of Spades tattoos, black dildos of assorted sizes, from large to XXXL, chastity devices in different styles and materials, pussy grooming shavers and razors, and full black vinyl hoods with mouth balls and leashes for the really naughty boy cucks who need to be dominated."

"The party rack contains over twenty slut wear sets with each set showing off the hotwife's nipples and pussy. There's no hiding the goodies from the eyes of black men. What I want you two to do is use anything you find on the bed and in the 'party' rack to transform Kylie into the most incredible black cock loving hotwife possible. Once she looks perfect I'd like TD to present her to me in the other bedroom. Take you time and try on as many outfits and accessories until you find the perfect look. I have some things to do the in bedroom so there is no rush at all, we have all night."

After GBJ left, Brad realized he was in a IR cuckold candy store, wanting Kylie to try on everything in the room which unfortunately they didn't have time for.

"Brad, I think we need to select the slut wear set first and then the accessories," Kylie said, to focus his attention. "How about if I select two sets and you do the same. I'll model them and then we'll decide which is the one to go with."

"Sounds like a plan," Brad said, as he started looking through one end of the rack while Kylie searched through the other.

After five minutes Brad selected two outfits, a white and black set, while Kylie went with purple and royal blue. All four outfits featured a half-cup or shelf bra that supported the lower half of the tit but left the upper half and nipple completely exposed.

"I think the half-cup is perfect for my tits making them look a little bit bigger than they are," Kylie said, modeling the black one.

"I couldn't agree more," Brad said, realizing he and Kylie were having more fun playing slut Barbie dress-up, than they've had in years. Brad's candaulism matched up perfectly with Kylie's exhibitionism making them an ideal cuckold couple. In a sense Brad had stopped being her husband and was now her best girlfriend offering advice on how to look sexy for her first date with a black man.

Moving to the crotchless panties vs. no panties they had a disagreement. Brad liked the freer no panty look, but Kylie favor the crotchless. "It's just a little bit to wild down there for the no panties look," Kylie said, wanting the crotchless panties would cover up more of her lady lawn stray pubes.

"What if I tame it a bit with a trim and give your 'v' a sharp edge like a manicured lawn?" Brad asked reaching for the scissors and small personal trimmer on the bed. "That way you could go with a garter belt and hose set and ditch the panties."

"I'd that," Kylie said, positioning herself in a chair while Brad went to his knees to do the delicate styling, Kylie loved all the new found attention her husband was giving her. "You'll be careful, won't you?" she asked, since Brad was trimming her for the first time in their marriage.

"You won't feel I thing," he promised as he began finger cutting her pube length down to an inch in length. God, what a blast this is, he said to himself, prepping Kylie for a monster black cock fucking. If every white husband groomed his wife's pussy for her black lover just once, they'd be hooked for life, he thought, realizing how lucky he was having such an honor.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you Brad," Kylie asked, looking down and inspecting his work which met with her approval. "You look as happy as a first grader before doing a show-and-tell about his most favorite treasure."

"That's is exactly how how feel, with your pussy taking the place of my pet turtle," he laughed. "I love showing you off. I'm loving the opportunity to make you look your sexy best and, I'll love watching a black cock give you the biggest orgasm of your life. He emphatically said while creating a perfect mini-'v' bush using the edge of the trimmer as a razor.

"Well I love you too. I think I might be one of the luckiest women in the world being married to you. Know matter how great my orgasms might be tonight, you're the one I going home with."

Kylie's comment brought tears to Brad's eyes as he select an anklet and small press on Queen of Spades tattoo to be worn above it on her right ankle. A single strand pearl choker completed the look turning his a wife, into a a sophisticated interracial MILF.

"Brad, if I'm not mistaken, the Queen of Spades tattoo is worn by interracial wives, professing their love for black cocks. How can I wear it if I've never been fucked by one?" she asked, thinking it would be jumping the gun.

"What did you tell me earlier tonight," he chuckled, "Fake it till you make it," causing Kylie to bust out laughing.

"Only thing left to do is figure out if you'll wear the white or the black lingerie," Brad said, hoping she'd select white, because it was her first time going black.

After trying on both sets, the white and then the black, Kylie said, "I like the black set better, but think the white would be appropriate since this will be our first cuckolding. In a way it marks a new marriage, and a completely new life style. I think I'll save the black set for my first gangbang," she said, giving Brad a huge kiss.

"In a way when you walk me into GBJ's bedroom, it will be like when my father walked me up the aisle at our wedding, giving me away to you."

"I could agree with you more," Brad said, unfastening the half-cup black lace bra and replacing it with the white one.

Kylie finished dressing, putting on the white garter, and attaching the belts to the white hose. As luck would have it the three inch white high heel shoes fit perfectly.

"My God Kylie, you've never looked sexier! I love the way the half-cup lifts up your tits and shows off the nipples. The white garter and stockings are the picture frame for your perfect pussy."

"You really did a great job trimming it, I almost feel like a porn star." she said, turning to give her husband a look at her to-die-for ass.

Taking out his phone, Brad took several pics of pre-blacked Kylie, knowing she'd never be this way again. After exchanging another round of I-love-you, Brad put a full length white terry cloth robe on his wife, wanting to unveil her before GBJ eyes, like a statue dedication.

"Brad, before we go in, there are a few things I need you to do to tonight to 100% convince me you really want me to let go completely and turn into the interracial slut wife I think I can be."

"Sure, dear, I'll do almost anything you ask." Brad said, thinking there was one thing he wouldn't do.

"I've never told you this but gay porn turns me on, would you suck on GBJ's black cock for me?"

"No problem, if he's game," Brad said, playing it cool on the outside, but jumping up and down with joy on the inside. For thirty years Brad had wanted to touch, jerk, and suck on a black cock, but shuttered at the thought of getting fucked up the butt by one. He wasn't gay in the least, he simply wanted to experience the fun of playing with a massive black cock, vicariously pretending it was his own. Say you're straight and drive a Ford, and your friend buys a Lambo. Test driving the Lambo doesn't turn you into a fag. Now he had the perfect excuse in Kylie wanting to watch gay sex to convince GBJ he wasn't doing it for his own pleasure, but hers.

"I'd also love to watch you take it up the ass."

"I'll really have to work on that one, right now it doesn't excite me at all."

"I know what you must be thinking, I've had a baby and I don't know if I can fit GBJ's cock in my pussy. Come to think of it, when was the last time you pooped out a head?" she joked, busting out laughed, causing Brad laugh along with her at the thought of him doing just that.

"Anything else, other than me getting butt fucked?" Brad asked, with his anus tightening up at the thought of the assault.

"I also want you to guide GBJ's cock into my pussy, and hold my hand and legs up in the air while he's fucking me. If you decide not to clean me up after seeing the mess he makes, I'll understand. But if you decide to clean, you don't have to swallow it all, I don't want you getting sick."

"Consider it done," Brad said, happy he was asked to participate rather than being ordered to sit in a chair like some cucks. "Is there anything else?"

"One other thing... you promise you won't get mad."

"I promise."

"Well you know how we having been making love for the last three month. So I forgot to refill my BC pill prescription. I haven't been taking them for the past week and lucky us, I'm at my peak fertility today. That means any of his cum you do swallow won't end up in my womb."

"Good to know," Brad said, thinking back to what GBJ said about high risk and high reward.

"I don't suppose there's a chance GBJ would wear a condom?" she ask hopefully.

'Nope, none, less than zero, in this case pigs will never fly."

Giving each other a final round of kisses, Brad escorted Kylie to GBJ's bedroom and knocked on the door. "May we come in," he asked, with the reply of "Of course you may," making it through the door. Taking a deep breath Brad turned the handle, opened the door, and was instantly taken back by what he saw.

GBJ was lying on the bed with his huge hung flaccid cock resembling a mini-third leg. That wasn't surprising, but the three professional quality video recorders mounted on tripods at the foot and on each side of the bed, and stage lighting filling the room with a couple of thousand watts of light, certainly were.

Before either of them had a chance to say anything, GBJ did, "On the desk you'll find two model release contract allowing my company to use any and all likenesses of both of you for promotional or financial gain." he directed.

"Will our faces be distorted so they won't be recognizable?" Brad asked, thinking he didn't want their daughter Rachel finding out about their new lifestyle.

"Heaven sakes, no." GBJ said, laughing, "I want the world to see every bead of sweet on Kylie's face when she comes on my cock. If you're worried about your friends finding out, don't be. If they visit interracial sites it means they'll just be jealous of what you and Kylie have."

"I'm more worried about Rachel finding out," Brad said, receiving a nod from Kylie.

"That is understandable. You both need to have a serious sit down with her and explain what's going on before she finds out from someone else that her mom loves black cock. I don't think it will come as much of a surprise for her as you think. Black cock is very much an in thing for millennial girls, don't be surprised if she tells you she's been blacked."

"She did date a black boy for a couple of dates last year," Kylie offered, remembering how she bragged it up to her liberal girlfriends.

"Brad told me she is as beautiful as you, and if she is, there's no doubt in my mind that her black boyfriend did indeed take her black cherry. The long range plan for the Taboo interracial cuckold line will grow to include a young white girl friend themed black cock fucking, while her white boy friend plays the cuckold. This would tap the single white guy cuckold market. I'd like to audition your daughter in the future, when we start developing the line, if she's interested."

Brad's mind raced with the image of both his wife a daughter being black cock gang banged on bed together; jacking off ten times like a crazed monkey while he watched all their holes being used. Left speechless, Kylie continued the conversation.

"I suppose next you'll be wanting to sign up my mom, for the geriatric cuckold market," Kylie laughed, while thinking if both she and Rachel did go black it could benefit their relationship by bonding them closer together.

"Not right now," GBJ, laughed, "But that might not be as ridiculous as it sounds. Cuckold marketing demographics show the average age of a interracial cuckold couple is in the late forties, so as they move into their senior years they will need representative models to emulate. There is no physical reasons why healthy eighty year olds can't continue cuckolding."

"Very interesting," she replied, "Signing the model release will mean you can market interracial sex videos and pictures Brad and I appear in?"

"Yes, and also special live streaming pay-per-view events like your first gangbang, or bull and couple parties when five or so couples party with twenty bulls. Market estimates for the special live stream events are for an audience in the 5,000 range. I also want TD to shoot some stills of us tonight in action," GBJ said, giving TD a high quality autofocus Nikon.

"Wow," Kylie thought, 5,000 guys jacking off to her all at the same time would be her exhibitionist dream fuck. "Brad, let's sign the releases."

"What about Rachel?" he asked, wanting to know if Kylie had any reservations about first telling Rachel and then asking if she wanted to be blacked fucked.

"Rachel is an adult, she can do what she wants, just like we can do what we want.

Would it be so bad if she decided to follow in our footsteps? I find myself wishing it would have been great if we brought black cock into our marriage years ago. When Rachel marries, she'll be twenty five years ahead of us."

"You're right Kylie, I'm so lucky I married both a beautiful and smart woman."

"Let me as you a question Brad," GBJ asked, "If you were in a video with both your wife and Rachel, would you be turned on or repulsed watching your daughter's pussy leaking out black sperm?"

Brad knowing honest is the best policy when it comes to all things sexual, said, "Turned on, of course. Rachel is a beautiful young woman, if she wasn't my daughter I'd be turned on the same."

Kylie then followed up the question, asking her husband, "Hypothetically, if Rachel's boy friend somehow missed a shoot we were all in, would you clean up your daughters pussy and make it all nice and clean for her next black cock?"

"A cuck has to do, what a cuck has to do," he said philosophically, adding, "Sure, hypothetically. I wouldn't do it for my own sexual satisfaction, but out of necessity that it needed cleaning for the next bull's enjoyment."

"And I assume you'd also clean up my mom, if she joins in the fun some day?" Kylie continued with a devilish look in her eye, tying to determine the commitment Bad had to become a five-star cuckold.

"Your mom is a beautiful seventy-one years young, her black sperm leaking pussy wouldn't be any different than Rachel's. The role of any good cuck is to accept and clean, so yes, It would be a privilege and honor to clean your mom."

"Well I couldn't be more pleased," GBJ said, thinking what an incredible IR cuckold couple they'll turn into, adding, "Underneath the model releases you'll find employment contracts which we'll sign together after I officially initiate you into the lifestyle, transforming your marriage forever."

With the model releases signed, GBJ, instructed Kylie and Brad to go back out into the hall. Starting up the video cameras before the knock on the door, GBJ did not want to leave out a single scene of Kylie and Brad's first time IR cuckolding.

In Part 02, Kylie and Brad receive a cuckolding that will talked about for decades!