New Job and a New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their twenty year marriage sex life, other than the current three month drought, could best be described by the word 'okay', certainly nothing special. Kylie experienced orgasms maybe fifty percent of the time they had intercourse, but those were all clitorial, never deep 'G' spot vaginal ones. She also had never squirted, nor experience multiple waves of orgasmic pleasure. She knew she was missing out on the ecstasy sex some of her girlfriends experienced, but thought it a small price to pay for staying married to the man she loves. Tonight it turns out that man is willing to unleash her and she's more than willing to run with it.

Adjusting the halter she rubbed her nipples through the sheer fabric to make they more erect than they already were. Her 34-B breasts were a bit on the small side, but their perkiness and wonderfully suckable nipples compensated nicely. She remembered back to when she was developing and how her puffy nipples outgrew her tiny budding tits until she was sixteen. Her best feature was her runway model long graceful legs and very high ass. Kylie looked great walking towards a man, and spectacular walking away.

She knew once she stepped out she and Brad would be stepping into a new life together. Taking a deep breath, and thinking 'its showtime' to herself, she cracked the bathroom door asking if they were ready for her to model.

"Hold that thought a second," GBJ said, as he dimmed the lights, and lit candles, while selecting the sexy Kenny G sax recording 'Forever in Love', to set the perfect mood.

"Okay Kylie, were ready." GBJ said, with both their eyes fixed on the bathroom door, which slowly opened with a teasing half-cocked leg wrapping itself around the slightly opened door before stepping out with the coverup tied shut covering up her see-through bra and panties, drawing total attention to her sculptured legs and high ass. Playing the seam in her stockings and attached garter, she turned her back to them and looked over her shoulder and smiled.

The 1940's Betty Grable pinup pose still worked after eighty years with both GBJ and Brad showering her with complements. Feeling empowered, she asked, "Do you boys want to see more?"

"That's like asking a man dying of thirst in the desert if he wants a drink of water," GBJ laughed, "Of course we want to see more, we want to see it all!"

"Since you insist," she said coyly, untying the coverup to expose her, for practical purposes, naked body. Standing proudly before them, a modern day Venus, feeling them devouring every inch of her body with their eyes.

"My God, GBJ exclaimed, your wife's tits and nipples look like they belong on a twenty year old."

The comment sent a fresh wave of blood to Kylie's nipples making them as hard as river pebbles. The flushing areolas looking like lipstick had been applied, making them stand out even more creating a laser sharp contrast against her surrounding alabaster breasts.

"What do you think of my wife's pussy," Brad said, having an instant epiphany realizing he was a closet candaulist all the years he was married to Kylie.

"Bring that luscious cunt over here for me to look at," GBJ said, with Kylie walking over to the sofa and putting a foot on the cushion for a better view.

"Beautiful isn't it GBJ"? Brad asked, almost begging for GBJ to say something nice about his wife's snatch.

All the wispy brunette pubes were well contained in the see-though panty with each silky hair distinctly visible.

"That is as perfect of bush as I've ever laid my eyes on. The advantage white women have over blacks is how soft and fluffy their pussies are. TD why don't you do the honors and take off the panties and spread your wife's pussy lips apart so I can look up inside her. and find out if it tastes and smells as good as it looks."

"With pleasure GBJ," Brad said, his cock now as hard as it had ever been in his life.

Knowing now her husband was a candaulist, who fully supported her being an exhibitionist, Kylie released a new flow of blood to flush and fill her now hypersensitive ciltoris which her husband revealed to their black host. GBJ then gently lapped her love bud making Kylie quiver while she held the back of his head. Before drawing away he took in a deep breath of her fragrant female aroma.

"You're one lucky man TD. You get to fuck that every night." GBJ said, looking back up Kylie's hot pink love tunnel, knowing she was ripe and it wouldn't take hardly any effort to pop her off.

"Trouble is he hasn't fucked me in months," Kylie said, pressing the conversation to go in a direction she never would have imagined a couple of hours ago.

"That my good woman is a crime against humanity," GBJ said, adding, "Before the night is done justice will be served."

"And I take it you're the new sheriff?" Kylie said playing along.

"Yes ma'am. I'm firm and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, giving out stiff sentences." GBJ replied, having word exchange fun with the next white woman he was about to fuck.

"Promises, promises," Kylie laughed, adding, Since I showed you mine, I'd like both of you to show me yours," Kylie said, not having heard or said it since she was eight.

"How about if you go first TD, you've been building a pole tent in your pants since you first introduced me to Kylie," GBJ laughed.

"Who gave Brad the nickname TD?" Kylie asked.

"Do you want me to tell her, or do you?" GBJ asked Brad, who was shaking his head, knowing what was coming.

"Go ahead, tell her and get it over with," Brad said, knowing the humiliating story was destined to be told after Kylie heard him called TD.

"I think it was one of our defensive linemen. TD doesn't stand for touchdown, but rather Tiny Dick. He picked up the name in the shower after the first practice our freshman year. I've never heard thirty naked black guys laugh so hard in my life. Brad was one of the few white guys on the team so when it came to size he was at a huge disadvantage. Some of the players were really hard on him always laughing when Brad was showering. TD made it a habit of always being either the first or the last to shower, and sometimes skipped the shower completely stinking up the bus on his ride home."

"If all of that wasn't bad enough, when your husband scored a touchdown," GBJ continued, "All the black players would turn to the crowd and have them chant... TD, TD, TD, TD. Over the years the reason why they did this got out and was known to just about everyone in the stands, so when they started chanting they also held up their arms and made the tiny dick sign with their thumb and index finger. Got so bad Brad would never look up into the stands afraid he'd see his parents, girl friend, buddies, or teachers giving him the 'fingers', as he called it.

"Playing the last game, our senior year, TD had nothing but air in front of him after busting lose on a trap play up the middle, from our one yard with the defense shaded to the wrong side. For ninety-eight yards TD was running in the open with the closest defender fifteen yards behind. At the one yard line he tripped over his own feet and didn't score; psychologically unable to bear the pain of hearing the chant one last time."

"I had no idea, that's terrible" Kylie said, trying as hard as she could not to smile or laugh herself silly thinking of the hundreds of people in the stands mocking TD, er Brad.

Serious note...

No one can comprehend the pain of a small dicked white athlete forced to shower daily with monster black cocks hanging from their groins like so many elephant trunks. Brad tried to divert his eyes, but he was literally surrounded by them. He found looking down at their cocks caused him less pain than looking at their laughing black faces. Over time he developed a certain fascination for them as he watched the soap and water trickle down the shafts and drop off the dickheads. A veritable rainforest of hung black cocks.

In the first Scary Movie, baby dick scene, (somehow the producers found an old Polaroid picture of me -- lol) the affected actor screamed... 'It's like having a disability, man.' Yet this disability, unlike any other disability, can be made fun and ridiculed by virtually everyone. Guys laugh at baby dicks, so do girls. Blacks laugh at baby dicks, so do whites. Jews laugh at baby dicks, so do Catholics. Young laugh at baby dicks, so do old. Conservatives laugh at baby dicks, so do liberals. Rich laugh at baby dicks, so do the poor. Even people with other disabilities, laugh at baby dicks!

Brad, suffering from chronic third degree penis envy, often dreamt he was a hung black man; which invariably lead to a messy wet dream. In his dreams he was often running naked in a field which his huge black cock bouncing up and down and from side to side, like the tail of a puma chasing prey. Waking up in the morning with his small white dicklet lathered in cum brought him back to a reality he hated.

Back to the story...

"I apologize for not telling you how humiliated I was through high school, but happy it's finally out in the open," Brad said, now having no secrets from Kylie. "It was a tough four years that got tougher each year. My freshman year the 'fingers' were a respectable 2" apart. Each year that shrunk by a half inch, so by my senior year the 'finger's only measured a half-inch."

"Wanting to play college ball, but not repeat four more years of humiliation I tossed all my Division I scholarship offers and selected Division II Saint Anselm, a small Benedictine liberal arts college in New Hampshire, where I met Kylie. At the time I played blacks made up only 10% of the team, vs. over 90% in high school. In a form of reverse discrimination the white jocks would laugh at the black oversized monsters calling them freaks. It felt good to be on the giving end for once in my life."

Brad then stood up and dropped his pants at least proud that his inch and a half flaccid dicklet had turned into a pink-headed, erect, thin, five inch dick... for the first time in three months!

"Honey I think you dick is magnificent". Kylie said wanting to bolster Brad's manhood rather than mock it and have it disappear, perhaps never to return.

"That's not bad TD." GBJ appraised, "But in a cold shower that dick can shrink down to almost nothing," he added, holding his thumb and forefinger less than an inch apart.

"Do you want to know why I call Gerald, GBJ?" Brad asked Kylie.

"I assumed they were his initials."

"Well the 'G' and 'J' are but he doesn't have a middle name. Like me, he picked his name and initials up in the shower. GBJ stands for Gigantic Black Johnson. Why don't you show my wife." Brad said, knowing without a doubt the GBJ's cock would be the biggest she'd ever seen, and probably would ever see in her life.

Standing up GBJ undid the belt and unfasten his pants and ever so slowly dropped his pants, time lapse exposing a huge 13" heavily veined, hanging radiator hose of a black cock, with a reddish black mushroom head. His black manhood was equally impressive being 2 1/2 inches thick and sporting a set of balls any brahma bull would be proud of. Its weight, which could only be estimated, was a full three pounds when fully engorged with blood.

"My good God, I had no idea they grew that big. It almost looks like a dirty cartoon caricature drawing. It can't be real... is it?" Kylie asked in disbelief, thinking such a massive male member should be attached to a horse, not a man.

"Only one way for you to find out, and that's to touch it." Brad said, kicking off their IR cuckolding. Brad had a wish list of three goals for the night. First, he really did want to watch GBJ fuck his wife and make them a IR cuckold couple. Second, he wanted Kylie to experience the best orgasm she ever had. Third, he wanted to land the six figure job, doing something useful again rather than watching 'The View'.

Going to her knees, Kylie lifted the huge member with both hands, commenting, "It looks and feels like the big black salami my grandmother use to buy. I wouldn't want to get hit over the head with this," she laughed, gently lowering it in reverence to the masculine power it represented.

"I don't think I could get more than the head inside my mouth," she added, thinking how easy peasy it was to deep throat Brad with no effort at all. "TD, (the first time Kylie ever called her husband by his locker room initials) if we had a sock that just fit over his cock, I bet we could stuff at least ten of your dicks inside of it." Kylie said, still in awe of the size.

Thinking his wife was being kind, he relied, "Probably closer to fifteen or twenty." The reason he didn't mind being called TD by his wife, is because it was true. This also meant that she knew there was a whole new world of gigantic black cocks eager to satisfy her in ways he never could.

"Before we go any further," GBJ said, "I want to show you a twenty minute video. Kylie I'd like you to set between us with your legs spread wide over each of our knees. If either of you have any questions or comments we can stop the video at any time." GBJ accessed xhamster and selected the vid 'Women's Gide: First Time with BBC'.

The opening scene had a beautiful brunette hotwife being opened up slowly for the first time by a 10", but not very thick, BBC. The annotation superimposed which was ascribed to a hotwife, read: It took time to adjust to his size, but once I did a whole world opened up to me. The deep spot in my pussy became a lightening rod and every thrust of his cock produced electricity'.

"I've never saw anything more sexual erotic in my life," Kylie said, moving GBJ hand to her moist pussy and her husband's hands to her tit while she reached for both her husbands dick and GBJ's cock. "Only thing is you're so much bigger than the black guy in the video," she added, waggling his massive black cock from side to side. Unlike Brad's dick which both grew longer and thicker when erect GBJ cock didn't when changing from flaccid to firm.

"All that means is that I have to go a little slower for a little longer. I've never met a woman who couldn't take me balls deep if she was willing to work at it."

"One thing about me GBJ, I've always been a hard worker," Kylie laughed, leaning over to give him her first, of many, kisses on the lips.

Turning to Brad, Kylie asked rather passively, "Honey is it okay if I stroke GBJ to erection so I can find out just how big he is?"

"Of course. Do what you want to do. What ever you do I'll love you more if you push your limits just like the hotwife in the vid. What's the old expression 'try it, you'll like it', Brad said, passing her a bottle of lube GBJ had set out.

A few minutes into the video, GBJ said, "This is a scene I really like." It showed a black cock working a white pussy like an oil well rig, but instead of oil coming out with each thrust, it was hotwife piss squirts.

"Have you ever squirted Kylie?" GBJ asked, sticking his fuck finger deeper into her dilating pussy, preparing itself for what it would need to accommodate.

"I personally never have, but my girlfriends tell me it's a mind blowing experience they'll never forget."

"Would you like to see your wife squirt, Brad?"

"If it sends her to heaven, of course, so long as she comes back to earth and me."

"Spoken like a true cuckold," GBJ said, thinking both, so far, were the right fit for the Taboo product line he'd be presenting.

Towards the end of the vid, cuckold husbands were included in the scenes. The cucks sitting in chairs were more than happy watching the black cock fucking their wives were receiving, while stroking their dicks if they were uncaged. The participating cucks held their wife's hand, spread her legs, and playing with her tits as she came. After the black bulls spilled their seed into the wives, the cuckolds dived into the oozing cunts lapping up the black seed like it was honey tasting nectar.

"Would you do that, Brad?" Kylie asked, noticing his dick was leaking an enormous amount of pre-cum as he watched the cleaning cuckolds. "Do you want to eat another guy's cum?"

"In a heart beat," was his reply. "Better yet in a nano second," he corrected himself. I wouldn't be eating his cum, I'd be eating the cum you gifted me that was gifted to you. Doing that it would close the circle and bind all three of us together."

GBJ nodded his head in complete approval to what Brad was saying. "Kylie, I think you best slow down on TD so we can cage him, a couple of more jerks and you'll make him shoot."

"Cage him?" Kylie responded, not having a clue about what GBJ was referring to.

'Yep. Your husband needs to learn that he cums last, you cum first, and I cum second. If he shoots before either of us have gotten off, he could spoil the entire evening." GBJ informed, presenting a small box to Kylie marked UTIMI Chastity Cage.

Opening the box she inspected the stainless steel series of rings that would fit over Brads dick preventing an erection and most importantly ejaculation.

"The cage is so small, his dick, right now, would never fit inside," she reasoned.

"It will after you dunk his cock in an ice bucket." GBJ said, handing an almost full one to Kylie.

"But that will hurt him," Kylie protested, seeing the fear on her husbands face.

"Trust me he'll suffer no lasting harm. The first time is always the most unpleasant, but after a couple of times he'll look forward to taking the 'Danish Cock Plunge'. GBJ, informed, asking if TD was ready.

"As ready as I'll ever be," he said, putting his index finger in his mouth to bit down on to stop him from screaming.

The human body response to extreme cold is the same as extreme heat, but without the immediate tissue damage heat creates. On a flaccid penis it's painful enough, but on a erect blood filled, capillary dilated dick it's excruciating. The sexual response system that filled the penis is forced to reverse itself at warp speed causing every nerve fiber to revolt causing incredible pain. Fortunately the pain passes quickly once normal temperature is restored and there is no lasting damage, unlike heat.

Kylie upon instruction dunked her husbands dick and balls into the icy water why GBJ held his shoulders down so he couldn't buck out of the frigid water. After only ten seconds Brads once proud erection was gone and his dicklette quickly retreated into his body core to escape the icy pain, leaving only a small nub visible.

"His dick has almost totally disappeared," Kylie said it amazement, thinking she could stuff a hundred of his micro baby dicks in the sock now.

"We can take it out now, the ice has done it's work," GBJ said, happy the ordeal was over for his friend.

Brad was still gasping for air as Kylie caged her husband in a one-two-three step operation that took only a minute. GBJ took the extreme measure of caging Brad since he had no idea of his refraction period after an orgasm. Some clucks can cum six times a night watching their wife getting black fucked, and don't need to be caged. Some are a one-and-done and want to call it a night before the wife receives a single black cock stroke.

"Are you okay, honey," Kylie asked.

"I'm fine now dear, watching the clucks clean was sending me over the top, so I needed to be iced down."

"Are you really sure you'd like to eat GBJ's cum out of my pussy after he fucks me?'

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do in the entire world. I love you, and want you to experience the same incredible sexual joy the hotwives in the video did."

"I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. Look at the size of his balls! I'll bet he'll shoot a pint of spunk into me with 90% of it having no where to go but down your throat."

"All I can say is that I'll try my hardest," Brad said, trying to imagine what the slimy load would taste like, having never tasted cum.