New Job - Cucky Bitch

Story Info
Tiny Bits Story - first piece.
1.7k words
4.11
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

Author's note to reader: So I thought I'd experiment with what I thought would be an extremely short form, just a few short paragraphs per chapter. But as it happens, the system here has an automatic requirement, a minimum of 750 words. Therefore I'll put all of the original three parts together, and I'll need to add a fourth, to get up to, and past, 750 words.

Cucky Shorts, Part 1

Tiny Bits Story

"I want you to go find me a strong boy with a really, really big cock. Tight abs, nice buns, great guns. And clean, he's gotta smell good. He's going to fuck me hard, deep and fast, and he WILL make me cum. His hardness has to be big. Not just long, but fat and wide, I'm talking some real girth. He's going to take me over the moon, 'till I'm screaming... it's gotta be THAT good."

OMG, she actually said that. To me, to my face. Which... which was still dry, at the time.

Then she said, "Then you'll clean me up, after."

Cucky Shorts, Part 2

She tells me how it's gonna go... after I find him.

She knew just how to make me hard. Hard and wanting. Wanting and waiting. Hanging...

"You'll listen. You'll watch, you'll spank your monkey, but NO cumming. You aren't allowed to cum until after. He, the real man, will make me cum, hard. Multiple times. Then YOU clean me out, clean me up, and I have to cum from your tongue, at least one more time. Then, and ONLY then, you may beat off and cum. You can wipe your cum all over your face then. That's ok. But not in your mouth. Only HIS cum, and MY juices, are allowed in your mouth. Or your belly."

"I just know that a sissy boi like you really appreciates this situation. I mean... just look at you. You're so fucking eager..."

Cucky Shorts, Part 3

More instructions.

"Go on now, scoot. Go find him. Can't be gay though, he really needs to get off. In me. Inside me. But not you. He could be bi. You could even suck his big dick. But no cumming. Not in your mouth, nor in your tight sissy boi pussy. Precum is ok, I mean, how much you must just loooove that. And I can see it, written all over your face. You WANT his precum. And you NEED his cum. You WANT him to cum hard, just ejaculating and shooting his hot load, his sperm, his tangy spunk, you juuuust NEED him shooting in your mouth, so you can swallow it all.

"But that's not going to happen. No, sissy boi. You can fluff him up, get him all big and huge and hard for me. Then he's going to cum hard. In ME. NOT in you. You'll get his cum... eventually. I will allow you to clean me up... after. Only then can you taste his cum. His cum mixed with my cum. You can take it on your tongue, into your sissy mouth, savoring it. And then you can swallow.

"He'll have deposited a huge load, deep in my pussy. So you'll be able to swallow, again and again and again and again. There will be plenty dripping and drooling out, for your hungry belly... you're such a cum slut. You're my whore now, sissy boi, and you do EXACTLY as I tell you to do.

"Now, pull up your panties and get out there, sissy boi. Get out there and find me a real man, a real man with a huge cock. It's ok if he's never cuckholded before... he'll learn to love it... him and his big-dicked friends."

Cucky Shorts, Addendum

Tasked, more instructions, then off to comply.

I do have to admit, I knew in advance that Mistress was a cam whore. I mean, that's how I connected up with her in the first place, through one of her websites, Sissy-Humiliation.com. She is just... so forceful, so in-control. Any resistance on my part was futile. She prompted, I had to obey. She said it was just the natural order of things, and I wasn't one to argue, especially once she had her photos and videos of me, her blackmail material. I knew that I had to obey, otherwise she'd just ball-gag, bit-gag or panty-gag me, or worse. There was no negotiating, no talking back, and no escape. In fact, mostly no talking at all, on my part, unless she directed it so.

Oh God.

Therefore, as her video feed was one of her main income sources, I knew that everything she'd described, with my involvement in her depraved acts, all of this was to be on camera, with a live-Internet-broadcast feed. There was to be no escaping, not for me. My anus tingled at the thought.

I turned towards the door.

"Wait!" She said.

I stopped in my tracks, immediately.

"Don't turn around. Pants down. NOW. Yes, just leave them there, at your ankles. What pretty, pink panties! So tightly grasping your sissy buns. And I just I love the white fringe lacing. And just LOOK at your pink ankle socks! Prissy pink socks with matching lacy white topping... that's a lot of lace there, sissy. Just like a sissy slut. A sissy slut that needs cock. A sissy slut that needs to suck cock. A sissy slut that needs to be fucked by cock. Yes... that's you, bitch, out there on the streets, just trolling for cock. I knew the first time I saw your picture. What a pansy!

"Here, catch."

She pulled a large pink remote vib out of her pussy and tossed it to me. This is where it happened when you watched her webcam feed, when you sent a tribute, and you'd hear the ding. That's the ding that accompanies a buzz, the vib buzzing in her pussy.

"Good catch, my sissy slut. Now, put it in your mouth, give it a good cleaning."

I did so.

"How does my pussy taste today, sissy? This is what my pussy tastes like without the addition of another man's cum, the cum from a real man, not a small-dicklet sissy like yourself. You'll get used to the difference, the taste of my pussy, straight, with no cum added, but also creampie-style. With and without cum. You'll get to just LOVE it. You'll NEED it, both ways, on a regular basis, and you'll learn to ALWAYS prefer me with the man cum flavor added. Never boring, so many different varieties, from so MANY different men. Sometimes the differences are subtle, sometimes STRONG and tangy. Completely depends on the man, although my foundation flavor can vary as well, depending on what I've been eating... and on the time of the month."

She laughs.

"And the man's flavor, well, that depends on the man, his diet, his genetics, where his dick has been lately if it's not been washed, lots of variables. Yes, my new sissy bitch you'll BE CUM a connoisseur. "

She laughs again.

"Did you get that, my sweet/sticky pun? Anyway, this, today's task, is to be your audition, really. You are the lucky sissy bitch to have a chance at the latest job vacancy here. I'm sure you'll pass. I can see you trembling. I know, I know... it's your first time at so much of this. You've never tasted any man's cum except your own. You've never even sucked another man's dick. Not yet. Nor taken him... elsewhere."

More laughter.

"You're a virgin, really, a double-virgin. That, my sissy bitch, was one of the major pre-requisites on your resume. Your virginity. Your partial, and pretended, innocence. It's so sweet to watch you as you sink, under my control, deep down into depravity. Not that you actually have a written resume for this job, but really, it IS written, why, it's written all over your face. You blush so much you don't even need rouge on your cheeks. We'll get to makeup later on, it's not for today. Really, your cheeks are flaming pink... or... anyway, flaming, that's where you're headed. You'll be my flaming sissy bitch.

"You're going to make such a great sissy creampie bitch! My sissy creampie bitch.

"Anyway, enough sucking. Plenty of time for more sucking... later. Now that you've got it all cleaned up, stick the vibe in your ass. Right now, panties aside, up your ass, with just the tail end antenna sticking out. That's it. Sissy boi. Good, now pull your panties back over it. Good, good. Pull your pants back up. Good. Now, on your way out, grab the cell phone from the basket by the door. That's the one with the bluetooth connection to the she-vibe in your anus. I'll be vibing you, from time to time, just to remind you to stay on task. And I'm likely to call you, on your regular cell. At any moment I might demand you to show me that my anal she-vibe is still up your ass, that you're still wearing those pink slutty panties.

"Got it?"

I hung my head down and didn't look directly at her. "Yes, Mistress."

"Now get your sissy-ass out there and get to work. Find me a cute, well built, HUGE-dicked boy, with a great, tight body. Go on now, scoot! Get your sissy ass out there and get to work. Just think about what his cum will taste like. Get your little dicklet all hard and excited, in your sissy panties, at the thought of tasting his cum. Some stranger that you've never even heard of. A stranger's cum, mixed with my orgasmic juices... in your sissy mouth. How delightful!"

I walked to the door, picked up the cellphone from the basket and put it in my pocket. Opened the door, and left, out on the town, to execute my sacred task. Must obey, must comply, with Mistress' instructions. I thought about what she'd said, and HOW she'd said it. And yes, my little dicklet WAS getting hard in my tight panties.

It was getting pretty obvious to me now. What our relationship was to be. I was to be her sissy boi, her sissy creampie bitch, ready to do whatever she demanded, to degrade myself at her every depraved whim.

And she was my Mistress... and my pimp.

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers