New Job Explorations Pt. 02

Story Info
Young new hire explores the new job and the CFO.
6.3k words
4.55
9.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deal breaker PT2

Out naked

I woke up alone in bed. Margot was singing a happy song in the kitchen about a woman in love. I still felt the heat of her body in the bed around me. I did not remember much of what happened after I went to sleep; just her body wrapping itself around mine somewhere in the night. I smelled coffee, fried eggs and pancakes. No way I thought, the Dutch don't have pancake breakfasts. I heard Margot coming silently up the stairs. I sat up to welcome her with a smile and casually flaunting my torso for her. We were women in love, that much was clear.

-'Hey sleepyhead, it is time for breakfast,' she said sweetly.

Margot was still naked and seemed totally at ease with that.'

-'Breakfast in bed?' I inquired.

-'Nope we will have breakfast in the kitchen.'

I pouted and it made her smile. Then I hopped out of bed and followed her downstairs, trying to touch her bum on the way. She slapped me off with a light-hearted laugh.

-'I baked you pancakes, I hope you like those.'

-'American pancakes?'

-'New York style, with maple syrup' Margot replied.

-'You are the best.'

-'I know you think so, but I am deep in your debt. Last night was so out of this world.'

I looked at her surprised, my first pancake forgotten half way my mouth.

-'Why?'

-'I have never come more than once, but you have put me on a rollercoaster, coming so hard I can't even remember how I ended up in bed.'

-'You were completely in cloud 9, spaced out or whatever you may call it in Dutch. I've never seen that before. You gave yourself to me without any restraint. It was sort of scary.'

I took a bite of my pancake.

-'It was fucking amazing,' she said uncharacteristically.

She made me almost spit me pancake all over the table, because I burst into laughter so unexpectedly.

-'It was also amazing for me,' I managed to say when I recovered; 'The pancakes are perfect by the way. Aren't you taking them?'

-'I baked them for you, I'll take a slice of rye-bread with overaged farmer's cheese on it.'

She pointed to a piece of really old and hard Dutch cheese with salt crystals in it. It seemed not as yellow as the usual Dutch cheeses.

-'Can I have some on my next pancake?'

-'I will slice it for you, it is really hard.'

-'I will handle it myself. I am a strong woman.'

-'No problem,' Margot said getting the cheese slicer and attacking the cheese with it.

Only very thin slices came off, like brittle wood curls. She made a nice thick layer of it on the slice of rye bread on her plate. She put a slice of it in my mouth. It felt dry and salty at first, a bit like parmesan, but then came an explosion of taste. So different from the Italian cheese, this tasted warm and rich.

-'Wow this really is something. How long did this ripe?'

-'This one at least three years. Like it?'

-'It is amazing. I thought it would be just like any other Gouda.'

-'Not really. Let's see if we have time this afternoon to visit my favourite cheese store. There you can taste all varieties.'

-'I'd like that.'

I took the cheese and the slicer and tried to cut me some, but I didn't manage to get anything off. I felt the slicer bounce and cut into my hand just enough to draw some blood. Margot jumped up to get a first aid kit from a kitchen drawer.

-'Sorry I whispered.'

-'Don't be. There is no problem. I'll just put a band aid on it and then you can try again.'

-'Too much risk, I will let you cut it for me.'

-'Thanks sweetheart.'

She put the band aid on, kissed my hand and grabbed the cheese slicer. I now noticed the force she applied to be able to cut it. When she was finished I noticed Margot's mind had drifted away from out breakfast small talk. It was just eight in the morning but I sensed her thoughts were already on her work again. Suddenly she proved me wrong.

-'I noticed the other night your wardrobe is a bit limited. I'd like to take you shopping this afternoon.'

Fuck I can't spend any more money now, I realised.

-'But the work..'

-'We should be done by three, I'd say.'

I panicked, because to buy my two new business outfits I had already maxed out my credit card. I was running out of money fast.

-'You look scared baby, what is it?'

-'I can't go shopping. I don't have any money.'

-'No money? What do you mean?'

I decided to tell her the truth.

-'There is 100 euro in my wallet and that is all I have for the rest of the month. My cards are up to their limit.'

-'What happened?'

-'This job happened. I needed decent business clothes for it. My lingerie sales job stopped three months ago when they went bankrupt. I've had no income since.'

Suddenly I was not able to contain my fear and desperation and I started crying. All of my tension came out and I started telling her the bad things that happened to me in the past months. Margot got up and sat next to me on the floor, pulling me into her lap. She wrapped her arms around me and just held me. Between sobbing I told her the story of my job at the fancy lingerie boutique. I used to work there to support myself during my time at the university. Three months ago the shop suddenly closed due to bankruptcy and left me without an income. Luckily I found this job at the bank, otherwise I would have needed to move back to my parents' home in New York. Margot stroked me softly and gave me time to unwind. When I had told her all she looked at me thoughtfully.

-'Are there any urgent things you need to pay?', she whispered after some time.

My voice came out like a little girls one, adding to my embarrassment.

-'I missed one payment on my credit card, last week. That is all. I managed to pay all my bills, except for that one.'

-'How much is that?'

-'I am paying in terms, so now I am 60 Euro behind.'

-'That is not too much, is it? Would you mind if I helped you?'

Relief and shame flowed through me. What would be the catch, I wondered.

-'Why would you help me?', I asked.

Her face lit up.

-'It is the right thing to do. I can give you the money to pay the card and eat this month without strings attached.'

So no catch?

-'I would pay you back.'

-'If you still feel that way in a month from now that is okay. I do not expect or need you to pay me back.'

-'You are so sweet.'

-'There is only one condition.'

So there is a catch!

-'You just said no strings attached...', I countered disappointedly.

-'You may like this. How much would you need to pay of your card in full?'

I noticed Margot had her phone in hand and was opening her banking app. I noticed the balance on her current account and felt impressed. The amount was larger than my net income of last year. But still I was hesitant.

-'What is the condition?'

-'I will pay your card balance in full now and you will let Shelley and me take you shopping for clothes and in return you agree to meet my sisters. This afternoon after work.'

Not much of a catch I guessed.

-'You want me to meet your family?'

-'My twin sisters are the only direct family I have left.'

-'Your sisters are twins?'

-'Nope, we are identical triplets.'

I was amazed. My brain presented me with a memory of some hot twin sister porn I'd watched not that long ago. Fake twins of course and definitely not identical or truly lesbian, but still a kinky idea to get my blood boiling. Three Margot like beauties. Without effort I imagined Margot doing intimate things with her identical sisters. So hot. Would they be into such a thing? I guessed not.

-'You spaced out,' Margot said with a concerned look on her face,' Are you ok?'

-'Oh eh yes,' I stammered going beet red.

Margot's face broke into a smile.

-'Sorry to have to tell you my sisters are in a straight relationship, you naughty woman.'

She guessed my dirty mind.

-'I wasn't thinking of that.'

-'Sure, but it is ok. You are not the first to not fantasize about this. Do we have a deal?'

-'So you are lending me 2500 Euro and buy me clothes, just to have me meet your sisters?'

-'That makes my sisters sound like terrible people. They are not.'

-'If they are like you then I cannot imagine them being terrible people. I absolutely adore you. I feel like having sex again.'

-'Focus baby, sex will have to wait. First the deal. Are you okay with shopping with Shelley and me and meeting my sisters?'

-'Sure, but I do want to pay you back as soon I am able.'

-'Feel free to pay me in due time. Can you tell me your account number?'

So I did, feeling slightly aroused by the idea she could have used this to get some power over me. Well she didn't seem to want this power over me. What she wanted was to resolve my money problems and she did it effectively. Within a few minutes my balance was updated and she was calling the card company. She was asking some questions to the call centre employee on the line and hung up with a frustrated look.

-'Always the same with these people. It seems I cannot put money on your card directly. I will have to call their CFO to arrange this.'

-'I can transfer the money myself now. You already transferred it to me. There is 3k in my account.'

-'That is to pay for the shopping this afternoon.'

-'You pay the shopping. I'll transfer the money. We do not need to bend all the rules, do we?'

-'You are right I went overboard. By the way I will have my lawyer contact you on Monday to see if you still can claim unemployment benefits for the lingerie job.'

-'I am not Dutch remember.'

-'You paid a mandatory premium for this for a few years and were laid of due to bankruptcy. You are entitled I think.'

-'Thank you I guess. This is a bit much.'

-'Sorry. I just want you to be happy.'

I kissed her deep on the mouth, putting all my passion in it.

-'You are making me happy, dear Margot. You have no idea how much,' I whispered.

Some Sunday afternoon shopping

At one thirty we left the office together. Everything was prepared for next day's meeting with the managing board. Margot had just made a round on the department floor to thank all staff for their hard work this Sunday morning. In the elevator she pulled me to her and hugged me.

-'Stop feeling guilty for your co-workers, these things happen.'

-'But they had to work all weekend, that is not normal.'

-'It is more normal than you think. Some of your financial accounting colleagues work under very rigorous external deadlines. Every quarter closing they work the weekends to deliver in time and take weekdays of later to compensate. Work for 8 hours in the weekend gives you 12 hours compensation in weekdays.'

-'I did not know that, however unplanned overtime like this can be quite an intrusion.'

-'Sure, but really don't worry.'

The elevator opened and we were on our way to the staff entrance half way round the building.

-'I'll try. Where will we be shopping?'

-'We will start at our family shop in the PC. Hooftstraat. Nicole does the management and runs it on weekdays, Yvonne does the bookkeeping and runs it in the weekends, if Nicole wants some time off. I am the silent partner for obvious reasons.'

-'PC Hooftstraat, that is all expensive shops aren't they.'

-'True, I have never shopped at H&M, but we could if you want. Shelley would be so confused. It might be fun.'

I blushed still feeling self-conscious about the money.

-'I will let you take the lead, madame CFO.'

-'Perfect, I could get used to that.'

-'How are we going there?'

-'First I thought of using tram 5 to Paulus Potterstraat, by the Stedelijk museum, but then I realised that it is quite cold outside and you do not have a winter coat. I ordered a car.'

Stepping outside I realised she was right. The cold April wind blew straight through my sweater, chilling me immediately. The familiar dark blue Audi was parked very near and Margot guided me to it. Friday's daytime driver jumped out and opened the door for me and Margot. When we were all seated Margot asked the driver to wait a few minutes.

-'We are waiting for Shelley, she'd be here 10 minutes ago.'

-'I think she knows you well. You usually run late.'

-'Shelley is the worst, she always is fashionably late. Ah there she is.'

I saw her approaching around the corner. Shelley was looking a lot less extraordinary than Friday night, wearing jeans and a leather jacket. Still her red heels were higher than any I ever would try to walk on. She walked them with a grace that impressed me.

-'My sisters don't like Shelley, they think she is bad company for me. That is just a prejudice for she tends to dress somewhat slutty.'

-'That doesn't bother you?'

-'Their opinion?'

I nodded.

-'They just don't understand. Shelley is Shelley.'

The driver got out of the car to let Shelley in. She rejected sitting in the back with us, but took the second seat upfront.

-'Hey girls, still all lovey-dovey?', Shelley asked getting in.

-'Even more so now,' I responded.

-'So what changed?'

-'We won't tell with the driver around,' Margot said.

-'So hot and smoking.'

-'No smoking in the car,' the driver said getting in, overhearing the last word.

-'No problem, can you bring us to the PC Hooft?, ' Margot asked.

The driver nodded and let the car slide into the quiet Sunday traffic.

-'So we are going to meet your sisters again?'

-'The goal is shopping for Elisa not messing with my sisters.'

-'You know they hate me.'

-'That is not true. They don't like you, but you haven't really tried to be likable around them.'

-'One of them called me a ...'

-'Shelley!', Margot warned.

-'Sorry,' Shelley said.

-'You should have sat in the back with us. We could've put up the privacy screen,' I said.

-'That is less fun,' Shelley laughed.

-'Be nice to my sisters please, I want them to have a good impression of Elisa.

-'They will like her for sure. It is me they have a thing against.'

-'Maybe you should have let me tell them the truth about you and me.'

-'Don't start that discussion again. I don't want you to lose your sisters.'

This was clearly an old discussion they had had countless times in the past twenty years. They weren't even fighting over it, more like checking if the same opinions were still there. Still I felt they were both in pain.

-'We have arrived,' Shelley announced.

I had missed that the car had stopped and the driver was looking for a chance to get out to help us with the doors. Shelley opened her door at the sidewalk side and got out.

-'Let me handle this,' she said to the driver.

Shelley opened the door for us and we got out before the driver found a opportunity to help us.

PC Hooftstraat turned out to be very crowed, but I didn't have to wonder where we were going for Margot led the way. Shelley however took the time to properly greet me with three kisses on the cheeks.

-'Don't worry about our bickering,' Shelley whispered: 'We always do this.'

-'I guessed so.'

-'Smart girl, come let's follow Margot into the Buitendijks emporium.'

We were in front of one of the more exclusive ladies clothing shops in the street. Margot didn't go in but apparently rang the bell to a door next to the shop. A young woman came to open the door.

-'Mevrouw Buitendijks, komt u verder.'

We were led to a small hall where an elevator waited to bring us two floors up. We entered into an reception area that was way larger than I could have imagined. Everything looked expensive and classy.

-'Wow, Margot what kind of place is this?'

-'Amsterdam's fashion secret,' Shelley answered.

A second host approached us.

-'Can I take your coats ladies?'

Margot smiled and let the host take her coat. Shelley also handed over her coat. She wore a nice blouse underneath that showed of her curves. She looked hot. I was struggling to get my sweater off, my movements a bit nervous due to the audience. Margot gestured the host to wait. We also gave my sweater to the surprised host. The first host reappeared with some glasses of rosé on a tray. She handed one to Margot and one to Shelley but didn't offer me anything. Margot frowned and said:

-'My girlfriend also wants something to drink.'

Behind Margot I could see Shelley cracking up with silent laughter. The girl looked at me somewhat closer and went beet red.

-'Oh sorry miss I thought you were just a teenager.'

-'No problem, do you have a glass of Merlot for me?'

-'Sorry we only serve Rosé,' she said haughty.

I moved to take a glass, but Margot intervened.

-'Enough Rosa, get Elisa a Merlot and warn my sisters we have arrived.'

The host left in a hurry.

-'So arrogant,' she fumed.

-'She is only doing her job,' I countered.

-'She will have to do better if she plans on staying,' Margot said curtly, still irritated.

-'Let it go, Margot. You have no say in this, do you?'

Shelley looked at her defiantly.

-'No I don't, but I do not understand this arrogance.'

Her voice already softening.

-'Leave it to your sisters. Are they both here today?', Shelley asked.

-'Surely, so be nice.'

-'Yes mom.'

Margot grinned.

I wandered around a bit. The shop was amazing. Completely hidden on the second floor above all of these designer stores the shop kept a low profile from the outside. The selection of fashion and its presentation was unique. It seemed they were aiming to deliver a complete collection for the high end segment and I started getting the feeling it worked. Most what I saw was really not my thing or way above budget anyway. I looked at some of the price tags on items that I might have liked if I could afford them. The tags were hand written and the amounts were way above the agreed budget. Why did Margot take me here? I turned to ask her, but stopped short when I noticed she'd changed clothes. She looked past me, showing no recognition. A wide smile opened her face and she said:

-'Margootje, wat leuk je te zien,'

She walked right past me. One of her sisters I concluded, when I saw also the third sister entering. Suddenly the three of them were hugging, kissing and making jokes. It was shocking to see how equal these three were. So beautiful! I noticed Shelley was observing me closely a big grin on her face. She gestured me to come over to her, so I did.

-'This may take some time, they always go crazy for 15 minutes when they meet each other. Let me show you around a bit.'

-'What kind of shop is this, never seen anything like it.'

-'It is pretty special. It is invitation only. I've been here several times before, accompanying some clients. By the way, don't tell Margot that, she'll have a fit. The shop has perfect service and a real high end clientele, like I have. Margot told me the Dutch royal family also shops here regularly.'

-'I don't have a budget for this.'

-'Margot has and I know she gets a huge family discount as co-owner of this place.'

-'But still, did you see those price-tags?'

-'Sure. Let me take you to the outlet side, you will be much happier there.'

I followed Shelley, who seemed to understand the maze like shop like she worked there. We passed into the lingerie department and there I stopped following Shelley. I was amazed at their selection. This was an whole other level than the boutique I had worked in. Shelley returned after a few seconds.

-'Found a department you like?'

-'Wow,' was all I could utter.

Shelley started collecting some sets. A staff member approached us. I vaguely recognized her.

-'Miss van Beek, nice to see you again.'

Her tone was like ice and her smile fake. Shelley smiled back.

-'Anna, always nice to see a friendly smile.'

-'Do you and your friend need help?'

-'We are looking for some sexy stuff for our little miss Star here.'

-'What are you willing to spend?', Anna said to me.

-'Ehm,' I started, but Shelley answered.

-'Margot Buitendijks will be paying.'

12