New Job Explorations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna nodded her smile becoming more genuine. Her eyes scanning my figure.

-'Great, we will be able to find you some nice sets. Would you like another drink?'

-'I am still waiting for the Merlot I asked for.'

-'Sorry about that, let me see what went wrong.'

At that moment the drinks host came in with a tray with my red wine.

-'It has arrived,' Shelley laughed.

I took my glass and sipped. It was a real good wine.

-'May I ask if you used to work in that lingerie shop in the Paleisstraat?' Anna asked.

-'I did,' I said surprised.

-'It is a pity they closed. I used to shop there for myself. You helped me a few times.'

-'Ah, that's why I thought you looked familiar.'

-'You work with miss van Beek now?'

Her face oozed disapproval. I considered confirming her suspicion however Shelley answered before I could.

-'She isn't that lucky. She works for Margot Buitendijk's bank.'

-'She actually is my girlfriend,' Margot's voice added.

I turned and looked into my girls face. I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the lips. A cheer sounded. Margot's sisters had come along. Blushing I let go of Margot, but she kept me in her arms and turned me towards her sisters.

-'Yvonne, Nicole allow me to introduce my girlfriend Elisa. Elisa, these are my sisters.'

I tried to shake hands but it seemed hugging was more appropriate according to them. After all the nice to meet you's and other pleasantries Margot wanted to get back to the business of shopping, but her sisters thought otherwise.

-'Not so hasty banker woman, there is a story untold. You met Margot in the metro and you managed to actually get involved with her. How did you do that? We gave up on her love life twenty years ago.'

Margot raised her arms .

-'Too many questions, too little time. If you like to hear the story come over to my place tonight. Elisa has a more urgent problem at hand. Tomorrow she needs to dress to impress.'

-'So you need my advice,' Nicole said: 'How urgent is it?'

-'Presentation in the managing board tomorrow,' I answered.

Nicole took the lead.

-'Exciting. How are you basics?'

-'Absent, I have had some bad luck.'

-'and Budget?'

-'I'll pay,' Margot said, 'I want Elisa to be able to look sharp every day.'

-'And night,' Shelley joked.

The sisters laughed politely but ignored the comment further.

-'Ok clear, I will arrange everything. I propose I will take care of your wardrobe crisis and we'll see the others tonight at Margot's.'

I felt a bit taken aback but Yvonne and Margot nodded. Shelley objected.

-'Mind if I stay for the shopping? I love this place.'

-'I am not paying your shopping bills Shelley.'

-'Like you'd notice..'

Margot laughed but her sisters looked shocked.

-'I will need receipts, Nicole, to make sure my BFF is not free loading.'

-'You Scrooge,' Shelley bantered.

Margot looked at me and noticed I was not into the merry making.

-'Something wrong baby?'

I realized I had become angry with her.

-'Can we talk somewhere privately?'

Margot paled and nodded.

-'Please follow me.'

Host Anna, Shelley and the sisters gazed at us in surprise, while Margot guided me to a door that stated 'Private' on it. We entered a small storage room.

-'What's wrong?' Margot asked.

-'So you just wanted to leave me to your sister's care without even bothering to check if I am ok with that? Just wave your credit card and have me dressed up properly without any effort from your side. I imagined us shopping together all over Kalverstraat. I am offended that you just wanted to hand me over to your sister like that.'

Margot looked at me in surprise. A pained look on her face.

-'Nicole is the best,' Margot tried.

Suddenly I was yelling at her.

-'Who cares Nicole is the best. Even if she was Coco fucking Chanel or the Goddess of fashion, it is your time and effort I want, not hers. Not even your stupid money. I'd feel more at home at some H&M store.'

-'You are shouting at me,' she said sounding very surprised.

-'Of course I am shouting, you are being an idiot. I want ..'

She cut me short by grabbing me in her arms and kissing me hard. I tried to push her away, but she was too strong.

-'What the fuck do you think you are doing!' I shouted when she needed to take a breath.

-'Don't leave me baby. You dared to shout at me. It means you care, I love you,' she said.

-'I love you too, but I will leave you if we don't get the fuck out of this store,' I said a lot softer now.

-'Give us another chance. I will stay and we'll shop together. Nicole and Shelley really want to help too. Nicole didn't mean it like it came out. She knows I am usually too busy for shopping. Since André she always selects my clothes.'

She was really pleading with me. Tears streaming from her eyes.

-'So you never shop yourself?'

-'I don't. My sisters have built their life around shopping and I just provide them with a budget for what I need.'

-'I guess they know your measures,' I mumbled.

-'No problems there. Please baby, let me try to do it right.'

-'Ok but I have one condition.'

Margot looked at me expectantly.

-'Be nicer to Shelley, she adores you.'

-'What do you mean?'

-'She is in love with you.'

-'You think that?'

-'I feel it and you do too.'

-'She is my best friend.'

-'So be nice.'

-'I will.'

I cleaned up Margot's face and kissed her.

-'Sorry for yelling at you.'

-'You were right.'

-'I want you in my life.'

-'I want you too.'

-'Let's face your sisters.'

We went back to the department we were earlier. The others were still there, except Anna who was folding some clothes somewhere else on the floor. Nicole and Yvonne both looked at me with some suspicion. Shelley was all smiles.

-'I am staying with Elisa, to help her making choices and admiring her taste,' Margot announced, winking to her sisters.

Shelley cheered.

-'She got through to you, wow.'

Nicole forced a smile back on her face.

-'Could you next time please have your private talks in a more private place, dear Margot?'

-'Sorry, for yelling at your sister,' I said.

-'Don't worry. She deserved it I think,' Yvonne grinned: 'Luckily the royal family wasn't around.'

-'No customer should have to hear such arguments,' Nicole responded.

-'There is no one around nor expected, so please chill,' Yvonne said.

Nicole sighed.

-'You are right, sorry. Shall we get started?'

They guided me to a large fitting room. In the meantime Nicole was instructing her staff. In a few minutes the place was buzzing with energy and I heard people asking questions in Dutch and Nicole and Yvonne answering. Margot and Shelley were in the room with me, which was the size of a living-room of an average Amsterdam apartment, seated on the available couches. Classical music was playing over the sound system.

-'So what happens next?'

-'Nicole will start fitting you some underwear and then progress towards coats, shoes and accessories.'

-'Then I'd better strip, don't you think?'

-'Please,' they both said.

While I stripped Margot showed me where I could hang my clothes and explained how her sisters usually worked. I heard a knock on the door and Margot let her sisters and Anna and Rosa in. They brought three rolling clothes racks with them. They were filled with a selection made specifically for me. I noticed they were mostly designer items which I never really had bothered with earlier. First Nicole rolled the rack with lingerie towards me.

-'Anna told me you worked in a lingerie store before, so I assume you have your likes and dislikes.'

-'I was not thinking high end lingerie, but more on the sensible side like sloggies etcetera. Bra's I usually buy the affordable non supporting stuff, for I have not much to support.'

Nicole looked at me with a stern expression.

-'You are selling yourself short here. You have a beautiful body. Do you mind if I take your measures and we fit some items?'

I felt weird to be at the centre of attention of all these women fitting countless items for what felt like days in a row and when we finished I was exhausted. It turned out to be around 7 o'clock and the shop should have been closed for two hours. I was hungry and I felt guilty over taking this much time from them, but no one complained. I didn't even realize Rosa and Anna had already left. Margot yawned and stood.

-'Shall we go to Wagamama for diner?', she suggested, looking at us all.

-'Yes please, but what to do with all these clothes I had you set apart? I didn't make a final choice yet,' I said desperately.

Nicole laughed.

-'I have put your outfit for tomorrow in a bag to take with us. The other choices will be delivered tomorrow when the needed alterations have been made.'

-'Alterations?'

-'Little adjustments on waistbands and lengths,' Margot explained; 'Normal service the shop provides.'

-'But I didn't make final choices, I am not buying everything.'

-'Yvonne and I will do a check tomorrow morning and send you the items we think you need, is that ok?'

-'Now I understand why you never shop, your sisters are amazing,' I said.

-'Since we established that, how about that diner?', Nicole said with a smile.

-'I'll call the limo service,' Margot said.

-'We'll walk,' Shelley said.

-'I do not have a coat, it is too cold,' I said.

-'But you do,' said Nicole handing me a brand new coat I might have tried on somewhere in the afternoon. This was a sturdy outdoor model, fit for unexpected cold winds. I remembered I loved it.

-'Thank you so much.'

Diner was great and I managed to get to know everyone a lot better, but I also found I really was exhausted and longing for Margot's arms around me in her bed. I didn't actually pay attention to the number or drinks I had, but I felt it to be some too many. Shelley made sure my glass was being refilled all the time. I almost dozed off in the car on the way to Margot's place and never questioned when Shelley joined us inside, announcing she would sleep over. Margot's house had plenty of guest rooms so staying over would not be a problem. I had only one plan; a shower and then sleep. I went upstairs and got myself ready for my shower. Margot and Shelley were having a whispered discussion in Dutch, when they followed me into the bedroom. I undressed in the room with them, carefully hanging my jeans over one of the chairs. When I was nude I stood before them looking at Margot.

-'Joining me?', I asked.

-'In a minute,' Margot answered with a quick look at Shelley.

I started the water running and got in. I soaped and rinsed, my eyes closed. Suddenly I felt her presence. Her hands were on my breasts feeling me up.

-'Yes,' I moaned realising the built up lust from the afternoon spent walking around in front of them all in various stages of undress.

Margot's hands were everywhere at the same time. I was so horny and our bodies touched, literally at too many places at once. I didn't have to open my eyes to know Shelley had joined us too. It felt so good. I kissed our guest hungrily and decided to trust their decision. Squeezed in between them I was already building up my first orgasm. I came with a loud scream and felt my knees go weak. Margot held me and then helped me towelling of. They carried me to the bed and snuggled in at my sides. The last thing I remembered was kissing them softly good night and then I was gone, sleeping like a baby.

Excellent analysis

Round five in the morning I woke up, all warm and sweaty. Margot was still deep asleep next to me and holding me tight. I wondered if Shelley also was still around so I let my hand wander I bit till I was certain she was there. I turned towards her. She was just waking up and looking so sweet. I realized she must be feeling insecure.

-'Come,' I whispered and invited her in my arms.

Soon I was spooning Shelley while still being spooned by Margot. I was touching her breast, making her nipple hard and licking her neck. I felt really small between those two large women, but I also had never felt so empowered as a lesbian lover.

-'You are not angry with us?' Shelley asked softly not to wake Margot.

Oddly enough, I wasn't.

-'I was surprised but I decided to trust Margot on this.'

-'We didn't plan last night to happen. It somehow just happened.'

-'I am glad it did.'

I squeezed her boob to underline my statement. Shelley really seemed to enjoy the feelings. I let my hand wander down over her belly.

-'You and Margot are lovers, aren't you?'

-'I would call it best friends with occasional benefits. We are not able to live together. We tried and failed. We are too different and Margot could not live with my profession.'

-'But she does accept it.'

-'Now she does, but for years she has been trying to get me into a decent job.'

-'She told me about all the shit you have been through.'

-'Sure she did. But did she also tell you about the good and special things? The hot stuff.'

-'She says you really like what you do and are proud of what you are.'

-'So I am. You'd be too.'

-'Not for me, 'I said, my hand finding the outline of her bald vagina.

It was surprised it felt dry, although Shelley was really getting into the mood.

-'Am I going too fast for you?'

-'You are doing just fine. I just need some lube.'

I figured my natural lube would work just fine on her, so I just wet my fingers in my own pussy before continuing with hers. She responded with a throaty moan and spreading her legs further. Again I applied some of my now even more available pussy juices to hers. Soon she was bucking into my hand and I entered her slit with some fingers. Shelley grunted loud when she came and after that she suddenly relaxed. It was about that time I noticed Margot was massaging my tits. I relaxed in her arms too and let her take advantage of my arousal. I felt so loved and It made my orgasm hit me hard and fast. It felt so good.

-'Can someone fuck me please?' Margot asked after some moments.

She held my strap on in her hand. Shelley giggled when she saw me eagerly grab the harness and getting up to out it on.

-'On your knees baby,' I commanded.

Margot did and I mounted her doggystyle. Shelley moved around to Margot's head and laid on her back almost pushing her cunt into Margot face.

-'Lick your best friend baby. Lick her pussy.'

Round seven we were having breakfast in the kitchen, Margot and me dressed for office and Shelley still naked.

-'Mark was impressed by your report,' Shelley said looking at me.

I almost spat my coffee all over my new clothes.

-'How do you know?' Margot asked watching me with a grin.

-'I was playing with him in his home office Saturday night and I saw his notes.'

I think my mouth was hanging open.

-'So you are spying on him now?' Margot asked.

-'Mark is an uneventful lover, but he pays me more than he knows. He should lock his documents away before he invites his favourite prostitute. His wife is nice though.'

I regained control over my jaw muscles and closed my mouth.

-'She joined again?'

-'No, I did her when he slept as an extra service. She loves it and I love doing her too.'

-'How do you know he liked my report and how did he get it? We have just finished and sent it around one yesterday afternoon.'

-'I think someone has prematurely shared the report,' Margot said.

-'He wrote excellent analysis on it,' Shelley said.

I sighed, today would be less scary than I had anticipated. Margot smiled and said out ride had arrived.

12