All Comments on 'New Job Explorations Pt. 02'

by Flawless_Interaction

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Should definitely continue xx

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Very Nicely Done!!

I read Pt. 01 when it was released, however did not comment on it. I really enjoyed the story and thought it was well written, with excellent substance, although my agreeing that the English was a bit stilted. This is certainly explained with the Author's primary language being Dutch, however the prose did not distract from this wonderful love story in any manner.

I enjoyed Pt. 02 and am impatiently waiting for Pt. 03, which certainly looks to continue this beautiful "Love Story", with the upcoming Monday-AM financial analysis meeting report.

I hope the author returns to 4-5 pages in Pt. 03, since my only complaint on Pt. 02 was the chapter being to brief at 2-pages.

I rated both Pts. 01 & 02 of New Job Explorations as definitely 5*-STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlawless_Interaction@Flawless_Interaction
Just love writing and reading. Dear readers, Thanks for all the feedback. March 1st 2020: Just submitted part three of new job explorations series. As per request sooner and a longer read. Hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did when writing it. And a heads: up a fourth part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES