New Job Jitters

Story Info
New Job photographing nude models.
3.1k words
4.28
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. A bit nervous. First job in a long time. You know, the pandemic and all."

"You'll be fine. The front office cleared you or you wouldn't be here." The photo shoot coordinator looks at her tablet. "Kathy Bree is your first assignment. She'll be out in a few minutes. It'll be the daybed set. It's the third one on your left."

We are standing a few feet past a small entrance into a large warehouse. It's set up like an IKEA store with various separate displays. A kitchen, an upscale bedroom, a collage dorm room, and an area with a large backdrop of Paris. These are only the ones I can see. It is a very expansive warehouse.

I take a deep breath and walk over to the set. As indicated, in the middle is a daybed, hence the name. The set includes a teakwood free standing wall shelving and a Japanese wall hanging. The second wall is a flat white to reduce the glare of the lights illuminating the area. The daybed has several pillows along the back. Two are eggshell white and two are gray to match the gray flannel bed sheet. On the teakwood shelving is an eclectic collection of non-descript items scattered across them.

I'm fascinated by what is behind the girls, women in these types of photos. You know, the ones on porn sites. Yes, I do look at them. Only to see what the newest trend is. To keep up with my competition. And when I have the need to jack off too. I look at the CD/DVD and/or books that are partial blocked by their massive tits. Sandwiched between their legs, peaking from behind their pussy's. Are they real? Or did someone like Carol, the photo shoot coordinator set them up? Same with the other items behind the women. For example, why does this set have a wall hanging written in Japanese? I don't know what it says. Hopefully, they do. It would be funny if whoever set this up is saying Fuck You to an old girl or boy friend.

I take a few practice shots making sure I can blur the writing so no one will get into trouble. The application form stated required a DSLR camera with Wi-Fi. Fortunately for me I had a 2005 Cannon Rebel T7 Wi-Fi DSLR with an 18-55mm Lens. The required Wi-Fi is to upload the photos to their system as soon as I take them. This is to ensure no photos leave the 'studio.'

"Hi, you're new." The soft sultry voice makes my heart skip. I'd only heard voices like hers in the movies: Mae West, Lauren Bacall, Kathleen Turner, Sally Kellerman. Turning around I see a young woman who wouldn't know any of them. She could be their granddaughter, or maybe Great-Granddaughter, but as stunning. And as Carol believes the front office has cleared me, I assume this exquisite VENUS is over 18.

And all I've seen is her face. She's wrapped up in a luxurious white frothy bath robe. Her dark eyes shimmer with licentious. I know if I stare into them long enough her soul will devour me. Her slender cheeks and encouraging smile entice me to let go and do exactly that. She breaks the spell by tossing her thick mane of wavy brunette hair and sluffing off her robe.

I am astonished by the young girl, woman, in front of me. She is wearing a pastel purple opaque scoop neck onesie with scattered dark purple spots. She is slender, not petite, nor full sized, but an astounding combination. Slim arms, waist, neck, and face. She may not be full size, but her breast sure are. They're a perky full size B cup with precise round dark areolas. With hard nipples protruding from the exact center.

There's an impish bit of a pouch below her innie bellybutton and what I must assume is her bald pussy. The onesie is very tight and not as opaque down there. Down there, a woman's sweet spot; between her firm, strong muscled thighs. At this moment I'm going to assume her ass is exactly as ... Oh my god it is. She's turned around to lay the bathrobe down and her ass is as round and firm as her tits are perky. I'm glad I wore dark blue jeans. I leaked a bit of cum. How the fuck am I going to photograph her naked? I'm coming in my jeans, and she isn't even taken any clothes off yet?

"Well, are you going to 'go to work' or simply stand there leaking cum." Her voice is no longer sultry.

"Oh, ah, yean. I mean no. I, ah." I shut up and started taking pictures.

The first few are full frontal cheesecake style photos with the onesie on. They are a bit more than cheesecake. The dark purple dots on her opaque onesie surround her dusky areolas and hard nipples. Her hands are on her thighs, with one provocatively close to her crotch.

She turns about 110 degrees sideways away from me. Her well-formed ass is at a forty-five-degree angle, showing a bit of each cheek. She looks over her shoulder at me. A true cheesecake photo. A side view of her modestly ample breast, but not enough to get banded from any popular magazine. A side view of her firm ass. And of course, those beckoning dark eyes, and her Mona Lisa smile. Her long brunette draping over her right eye forcing your eyes to follow it to her breasts.

"So, ah noob, how you get this job?" It's not the sultry voice, but it's not the contemptuous one either.

She turns again making it difficult to take the photo, let alone answer her question. Facing me she reaches between her legs and unsnaps her onesie. Seems to me she takes a second or two longer than needed when she slips her hand from between her legs. Or it could have been me fascinated by the nips of a clit peaking from between her thin pussy lips.

"Well, I ah, it's a hobby I thought I could turn into a job."

She's on her knees, with one foot behind her. It's heel pointing smack-dab at her bald diminutive pussy. The onesie bunches up under her breasts. She is looking down, mid blink. Her smile is, for the first time, natural. Her bottom lip appears fuller, alluring.

Then raising her arms and the onesie is over her head. I try to get a photo of the onesie as it slips past her breasts. Her natural breast that sway when released from the onesie's ever so slight embrace. The photo I did take shows a tantalizing taste of her pocket-sized pussy. Unfortunately, it doesn't flatter her perfectly sized breast. Though her protruding hard nipples help. Her smile is provocative and eyes mischievous when she asks, "Your hobby is looking at naked women?"

I laugh and relax. "No. Photography. Although I do like looking at naked women."

Turning to her left she's still on her knees. Her right hand on her thigh blocks her pussy from this angle of the shot. However, this shot accents the nature chubbiness of her breasts. Especially her right one, the one nearest me. The shadow under it gives it a fullness you didn't see in the other photos. Again, her hard nipples inspired my cock to follow in there hardness.

Her hair is behind her shoulder which, in my opinion, isn't the best. It emphasizes her thin neck and arms. However, it does give her a hint of vulnerability, wistfulness that isn't real. At least from my impressions. The open enticing smile and her questioning, 'do you want to' eyes make up for any possible failings. Then she asks me, "Do you want to?" A sultry voice dripping with sarcasm.

"What? I don't know what you..."

She moves her right arm up to her hip, brings her left leg closer and tilts her head ever so slightly. Those trivial moves change everything. I take a small step to my right and zoom in. Her head is now at the top of the frame, and her left leg is near the bottom. Her hair peaks over her left shoulder but is still mostly behind her back. This leaves her right leg out of the picture but centers her perky breasts. The fullness of the right one is highlighted by its shadow. The left in full profile emphasizing its tear drop shaped. Plus showing off her puffy areola and nipple. Her thin lips and bright white toothsome smile is more intense, saying 'I want you now.' This is accented by her laying her left hand on her hip, inches away from the not quite visible pussy. My cock twitches as her fingers move, almost imperceptibly towards it.

Turning to face me she leans forward; her breasts are not quite squeezed between her arms. I think about trying for a pussy shot but her right arm prevents me.

"Come on noob. I know you like what you see. Your cock says so. You wanna fuck me? I bet that little bend at the top drives all the women wild."

I back up startled by her actions. By her comments, knowing what I was thinking. I notice her breasts are asymmetrical. Her left one appears to be longer and its nipple points to the left. Whereas the right one seems shorter, fuller, and its nipple points to the right. It may be from the fact her left shoulder is bent slightly forward. It doesn't matter I'd suck on either one. Her straight lipped, non-smile and her austere glare reinforce her contemptuous comments.

Her dark eyes are bright and welcoming as she leans back against the pillows of the day bed. Smile open and happy. Her right arm is raised supporting her slightly titled head. Her long dark wavy brunette hair, stands out against her pale skin. Draped past each shoulder, its curly ends directs one's eyes to her breasts. They sag just enough to prove they are natural. Her left-hand rests against her left leg that, along with her right leg, are pulled up to the edge of the day bed. They are comfortably spread allowing the first full appearance of her pussy.

"Is this one sexy enough for you? Ya think the pervs jacking off to my pic's will like it?" Her tone is dull, boarded. "You should have done it before you came to work, ya know."

She is right, but I don't think I should tell her. I know I'd want to fuck that pussy. I know I'd want to see a close-up of it. I zoom in. I take the picture quickly. One because I know she's going to move, and two, I think I'm going to cum for the first time without any physical touching. Regardless, that pussy is etched in my mind. Squatting to take the shots, I give my cock a chance to move. It doesn't as much as I wanted. Seems she is right, again. I am leaking cum.

To keep from filling my pants with cum I have to describe her ripe French rose colored pussy in proper terms. Her mons pubis is clean shaven, accenting the fact of their dubiously existent. Being petite, I can see that, but it doesn't really matter. Her labia major and minor are multiple shades of salmon and are enticingly distinct. Reminds me of when a woman bites her lip. They overlap hiding the actual vagina entrance. Except for a small peak-a-boo opening near the bottom. Her clitoris is at the top and hidden in the folds of the corpus cavernous. I swear it begins to engorge the longer she knows I'm photographing it.

In a fluid cat like motion, she flows from being laid back to balancing on the arm of the daybed. Her right foot is 'en pointe' on the daybed with her right hand holding her knee. This ensures her balance on the thin arm of daybed. Her left leg runs along the top of the arm with her left foot flat against the bed for additional support. Left-hand caressing her thigh forces her left shoulder farther back to maintain her precarious balance.

I'm looking up at her. As I focus more on the overall photoshoot my apparently constant hard-on softens. Unkinking itself. Until I notice her precise stance. Her legs spread at 90 degrees and her left shoulder thrown back, opens her entire pussy. She finds it difficult to maintain this precarious balance. It makes her grip her thigh, pushing back her left shoulder. This shows off her chest and pussy even more.

I center her in the frame. There's a bit of room above her head, below her left foot, to the side of her right leg and just past her left knee.

I'm surprised to see she's maintaining the same open and welcoming smile. Many women I've seen in photos like these tend to become sullen when showing off their pussy. Even her cold eyes are bright with frivolity. Maybe she's teasing me knowing how open her pussy is. Knowing everyone who sees these pictures are going to what to fill it with cock and cum. Her knowing the rules that keep me from getting to close.

"You like this one too, I can tell. This is the money shot. This is the one where they, and you want to fuck my pussy. Come on nob, wipe it out. I want to see it. Come one. I dare ya." Her pronunciations are slipping.

She has moved her long hair to her right side where it's long wavy curls brush against the side of her full B cup. Their fullness is accentuated by the shadows under them. But most importantly, the reason I crouched down is her open pussy and the bit of light between her ass cheeks.

The normally swollen area next to her pussy have disappeared. Allowing, even emphasizing, both layers of her pussy lips. They are open and look as sweet as a newly blossoming rose. Ruby pink, and open, demanding you caress its petals and smell her earthly fragrance.

She's right I do want to fuck her, but she wants to be fucked in return. I have watched as her clitoris has become enlarged. She wants me to fuck her. I'm as surprised as anyone by that thought. OK, maybe she's just horny. I don't know for sure, but maybe that is why she slides down and lays down on the daybed. She wants to be fucked. She closes her eyes. I take the moment to adjust my cock.

Her left arm is bent at the elbow resting of the back of the daybed, with her hand playing with her hair. Is she thinking of fondling her nipples? Her right-hand rests against the puffiness of her right areola. Maybe she is becoming tired of preforming? I know I'm becoming exhausted trying not to think of covering her with cum. Her look is back to its normal coldness and the smile is becoming forced.

Did she see me adjusting my cock and is now discussed with me? Why won't she say anything?

The left leg rests upon the top of the daybed's back cushion. Her right leg is bent so her heel is inches from her wide-open pussy. In this position both her sets of pussy lips are fully open, asking, hoping, and begging to be filled. Even her almost non-existent mounds next to her pussy are present and wanting to be fondled and loved. She slips farther down onto the daybed. Her long brunette hair draped upon the dark gray pillow, utterly relaxed. Her eyes closed, her smile at rest. Lips slightly open, large front teeth exposed. I step toward her. The camera is hanging free I raise my arms.

"Everything copasetic here?"

"Wha, hun? Ah yeah. Just moving to get a better shot." The bouncer looks at us and walks away. My cock never deflated faster than at that instant.

She hadn't moved. Her left arm between her and the back cushion. Her hand laying upon her left breast brushing against her nipple. Her right arm also bent and laying upon her right breast. Her right nipple peaks between her index finger and middle finger. I went back to clicking pictures hoping she would begin fingering her nipple, but she doesn't.

Again, her left foot is 'en pointe' with her knee raised against the back cushion. Her right leg is straight out from her hip and bent snug against her thigh. This is the most she has spread her legs the entire shoot.

"One last time noob. And don't you think I didn't notice when you let go of the camera. Keep that shit in your pants. Take the money shot." She's no longer holding back. She must hate this job and me. Or maybe, just maybe, she's horny, and needs to get fucked?

I adjust my camera and take close-up shots of her pussy. Her large outer pussy lips spread open. As Open as dew kissed rose. Her inner lips are acting the blushing violet and have folded over on themselves at the top. Leaving only a tiny opening showing her darkness. Her inner self.

Her eyes glazing over and a complete lack of smile she turns sideways away from me. Her left hand against her forehead. Then I saw it, her hand was on her ass. She had pulled her right ass cheek ever so much. To my best guess, showing off her virginal asshole. And her full engorged and completely accessible pussy. As I take the shot I see a glint, a sparkle. She has come. She was so ripe to fuck, to come touching her ass made her orgasm.

No sooner than the third click of my camera shutter and she twists from the sideways position. She is up and off the couch. Moving like a cat possessed, she slips into her fluffy white bathrobe. I'm still trying to make sure the last photo has uploaded.

Not sure what to do next I stand there. All smiles she walks over to me. Leans towards me, her bathrobe hanging open. So close her tits almost touch me. She leans her head next to my ear. "First time, ight? I'm pretty sure the owner, who I won't fuck gave you to me for a reason."

"Well, ah..."

"Jack-off next time. Dem cum stains are distracting. I know ya just wanna fuck me like all dem other guys. Fuck Off!"

She'd been rubbing her hand on the inside of my thigh. I couldn't help it my cock is hard, throbbing. With her last comment she quickly slides her hand up between my legs jamming my already blue balls. I best I could do is stifle the groan. And not show her she won by bending over from the pain.