All Comments on 'New Job, New Discoveries'

by RingingBells

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Twist3dtinkerTwist3dtinkerabout 3 years ago

I *really* wanted to give this 5-stars, but the lack of at least another round of editing to catch the obvious things like wrong-words, punctuation, not-words, etc was rather distracting. Loved the story though, so very much a solid 4-star. Looking forward to reading the next part(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Get somebody to proofread for you.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 3 years ago

A hot mess of a decent story. Even Kate's name was mispelled at one point. When we have to sort out what you really meant to say in a sentence, it kind of ruins the fun! And there was a lot of sorting to be had!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Potential

I must agree with the earlier comments---you could do with a good editor/proofreader. None of your errors are terribly serious but it does look as if you have potential as a writer so the errors jar. If you want to carry on as a writer, it will be in your own interests to learn to spot and correct your mistakes (or, even better, not to make them in the first place). I suggest that when you finish a story, put it aside for a week or two then reread it with fresh eyes. This might help you spot the bloopers.

Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

Excellent can’t wait for next chapter.

wwilkwwilkabout 3 years ago

This was a hot story, I can live with the mistakes. But we really need a part 2!!!

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947about 3 years ago

The story is great, but please find someone to proof read. Waiting to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Edit please!

The story flows when it makes sense. When you have google instead of giggle, that stops the flow. This story could easily be five stars, but three because of lack of good editing.

CharmlesCharmlesabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed this story.. looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really liked the story! But please get an editor. At the very least use spell check. The errors are quiye distracting. (See what I did there?)

If I have to stop to decipher what you meant, I have to step out of the qorld you are creating and that is a shame.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaabout 3 years ago

A wonderful premise, easy to read and generally well done. This has so many elements that I love. I look forward to further adventures. I agree the proofreading is a must to move you to a 5-star.

sandy_parissandy_parisabout 3 years ago

Brilliant story but you badly need an editor or proof reader. Never going to get 5 stars if you dont

KaripetKaripetabout 3 years ago

I'd have given you five stars if not for the numerous typos. We all do it. Next time find yourself an editor. They do help and even they aren't perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Smoking hot story, but please please please get yourself an editor or proofreader. The hundreds of typos, grammar errors, and misspellings detract greatly from your story. I almost stopped reading it half a dozen times because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think there is a love story between Gemma and Emily. Keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was really hoping Emily's first time would be with Gemma, but expected that Kate had directed the seduction for herself.

bigaimbigaimabout 3 years ago

very interesting story, hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please get a proofreader. The errors really take away from the story.

WestfjordianWestfjordianabout 3 years ago

I really wanted and tried to enjoy this, but I just could not. It's a grammatical mess. For example, your punctuation is awful. Make sure to remember to put an apostrophe when it's needed; Jen's, not Jens. There's also a big difference between your and you're. Misspelling the name of your protagonist is such a horrible mistake. Do have someone proofread your stuff, if you're serious about writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More!!!! Don’t listen to the others. More!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

At first I thought 7 pages was a bit long, then I was at the end and looking for more. I do hope there is at least another installment coming. There were so many leads to be followed up on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was okay but you started Emily off as a strong, supportive friend who may experiment but to turn her into a sub for Kate is an overkill. Just doesn't work.

Patticakes2Patticakes2about 3 years ago

How refreshing to read a story of a lesbian bathhouse. So sexy, So erotic! That would be a dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When do the sisters get together?

tombilotombiloabout 2 years ago

Superbe... Encore encore pleaeaease.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous