All Comments on 'New Job with Benefits Pt. 03'

by DarcyUK777

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago

So they look color older women that are willing to fuck that can't get it at home.if they were young women they would be bimbos or sluts.

laad4e08laad4e08almost 7 years ago
So far a fun and sexy series!

I have enjoyed the concept and the character development. Hopefully the family can be left out of this and they all can just fun without a bunch of family drama.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Sexy story!

Different way to do things, but seems to make everybody happy. Looking forward to Ch. 04.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

What happened to the rest of the story sounded promising 3years ago sorry

It got lost could have made an interesting tale even more fun.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I have just finished reading your trilogy. In particular I enjoyed this 3rd part. Let me firstly admit I'm not one who is in to causing pain to others so there were elements that were not to my taste. I will be subjective in my comments though. The series was based on an interesting premise and although parts may have stretched reality I generally enjoyed the story line. The writing was good and in some areas was really nicely descriptive albeit with the odd typo here and there. I could see how the storyline could be possible having held positions similar to Peter. Only the voyeurs delight of sight of a few panties in my case. I look forward to reading your other stories soon. A.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarcyUK777@DarcyUK777
Picture is me for those wanting to know. Hello and thanks for taking the time to stop by. I enjoy articulate confident people with a passion for detailed open chat. Having become single again 5 years ago (widower with two grown up boys) this site has woken many unexplored d...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES