All Comments on 'New Kingdom: Australian Court Ch. 05'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
WOW

Good chapter, however, very heartbreaking. So sad for Joshua (tears).I am on a emotional roller coaster at the moment. Happy Abs is home her pregnancy, and Alex declaring his love.In the dumps for Nola and Josh.Distress for Alena and Gabe. Can't wait to see Gabe's reaction next chapter. Excellent story loving it.

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
No!!

Alena?!! Wow Gabriel is going to be Furious!! I'm not sure I like Abigail being pregnant. Mentally she's so young, it seems wrong. I'm glad Alex finally manned the F up though. Now i can't wait for the next chapter. Gabe is going to go ape shit on his brothers for not following the enemy at the beginning.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
i think the time has come

for gabriel, the brothers , josh and alex,to throw the reigns of humanity off, and just kill

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Fresh

is a good word to use when describing this story and storyline. You continue to keep me on my toes. You always manage to surprise me. You have spent such time building each character that I never get the "Brothers" or their spouses mixed up. It is really just enjoyable to read a story like the one you have written.

I'm still trying to think of clever of way to say "awaiting the next chapter" but nothing works as well. SO......I eagerly await your next chapter. hehe-he

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
OMG

Each chapter is better than the last. You continually surprise us with where the plot is going. And the characters - so well defined and the emotions so real. I truly adore your writing. thanks for sharing with us.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow!

Abigail's pregnancy may cause a huge rift between the twins. And Gabriel may just kill his brothers for backing away earlier and allowing this opportunity for Alena to be kidnapped.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
I can see it now...

All the brothers and their mates if full vamp fury going after their beloved Alena. Don't no how Joshua will be able to go since he is still waiting for his mate to change, but his mama was taken so he will be torn. Unless all the women stay with her but that is unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All can say is - WOW!

Ok and maybe thank you . . . for such a wonderful series!

It took me three days to get through from the beginning to this chapter, and I have to say it's one of the best I've read - not just here on Lit, but anywhere!

WOW! just - WOW!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous