All Comments on 'New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 02'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

Just by reading the banter between the brothers you can tell they have a lot of affection for eachother, I wonder who the Panthralges will take. I love this chapter and can't wait for the next!!

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
I just love Gabriel and Alena together! =)

I'm glad they are still around, even if this is the European King's story. . . Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thankyou

Please give us more soon. This was a great chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
I'm not sure I like

the new Alena. Most of her appeal came from the fact that she was human. Flawed, weak but full of hope and love. So stubborn that she refused to lose faith, no matter the odds against her. In this chapter she seemed to be completely driven by her desires, no better than the vampires in the club. I hope I've gotten the wrong impression and that Alena has retained some of her humanity. I also can't say I like the nighttime feeding Antony is doing but I'm sure those will come to light sooner or later. I can understand how difficult it is to write humane vampires but you did it in the last story and I would be very disappointed not to see it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous