All Comments on 'New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 03'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
xhallexhallealmost 14 years ago
awww

i love how this one is going.

couldn't stop laughing at Anthony being teased by his brothers.

be good to see what happens with Emma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it

Can't wait to see what happen when Emma wakes up. I hope she gives Tony a run for his money as he is so wonderfully naughty.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

LOL at the beginning with the noisy kids, I think we can all relate to that! Loved the banter between the brothers, and Gabe being so understanding of his brothers feelings for Em! You had me going for a while there,I was so relieved that it wasn't Em that was taken! Sigh! Can't wait for the next chapter!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Love the ending...I was so relieved it was them in the rafters. I just came across this the other night so I haven't read the American Court. But I like Gabriel. I like the contrast you draw between the two brothers with Gabe being so comfortable with his feelings and Antony being so afraid of his. I like that he has looked to his brother and Edward (is he their dad?) to help him solve the problems. That was really gross and sad that Sophie came to such an end. Enjoying the story alot. Waiting for more.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
To cannd

You really should read New Kingdom American Court first then you would know that there are seven brothers, six kingdoms and that Gabe is the seventh brother and now the ruler of all of the Third Creation. If you liked Gabe in this one you will love him in New Kingdom American Court! Trust me you won't be sorry!

amienicholeamienicholealmost 14 years ago
Love it!!!

Can't wait for next chapter great as always!!

missvixxen08missvixxen08almost 14 years ago

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Such an incredible and creative plot. I love the characters and your heroine and hero are devastating together. ;) Thanks for the story!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

ooh more plotting going on. can't wait for the next chapter. @ cannd, i'm with willie, if you just found this story, do read american court first, that will explain a lot of things and get you up to speed with this one. you won't be disappointed.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Can't say I like Antony very much right now.

But I do like Emma, so I'm hoping he turns the corner.

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
Holy crap...

I think he was cutting it a little too close. I can't believe anthony is being so thick headed. I know his brothers love him and want him to figure out his feelings, but part of me just wants gabe to smack the snot out of him. You have done a wonderful job with Emma. Her internal dialogue is more indearing than depressing. I even caught myself smiling while I was reading some of Emma's thoughts. I sincerely hope that Anthony can get past his insecurities. You have done a great job with these characters. Oh, and is there any way I can request another one of the bucket treatments for George? :)

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Action Packed

Now w/ 3 brothers in Europe fighting for justice, the action can only increase. And the shock Emma has received is only the beginning. I'm hoping to see Atena help her along her journey. Moving on to Chapter 4 right now.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
FUCKING FANTASTIC READ!

LOVIN THE KINGDOM SERIES.. 5 STARS FOR EACH CHAPTER. THIS STORY AND THE CHARACTER YOU HAVE CREATED HAVE CAPTURED ALL MY INTEREST AND I DOUT NOTHING WILL GET DONE UNTIL I'VE READ THEM ALL.. GREAT WORK!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous