All Comments on 'New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 05'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow...

Way to leave me hanging. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 13 years ago
WTF

I suspected who the woman was that was with the Panthralges but still I didn't expect that. Please post again soon I've no what happens, If Anthony lets his mate kill Emma or if he kills her first or what. PLEASE POST SOON I don't think I can handle the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh My God!

Oh My God! OH MY GOD! WOW! I can't wait for the next chapter. I am absolutely in love with your characters and the plots. Keep it up;)

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thanks!

Although I may still start charging for the therapy if you keep us waiting to long to see what Ant does to that bitch! Am still in shock as I thought his mate was dead (or will be very,vert soon I hope). Wonderful chapter as usual love this wonderful family and Em fits in so well. So hope we lose the unwelcome guest soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you better not!!!

you better not let eloise kill emma!!! antony loves emma!!! please make emma a vampire soon!!!

xhallexhalleover 13 years ago
hey that wasnt fair

it ended too fast!

BirdsongBirdsongover 13 years ago
More to Emma than meets the eye...

A terrible pun, but what an interesting layer to her, that she isn't "plain" like she thinks she is, but using a natural shield or camoflauge in self-defense or preservation? It certainly explains a few things like the cafe waiter, her co-workers, and her school dean not even knowing that she's there. But Antony sees right through it. Hmmm, with a delightfully teasing ending, too. And I felt the longing, the ache, the need of the music in the garden...delicious! She is living up to the reputation of rising to the occasion like the strong women before her. May you have restful sleep and inspired fingers to type out the next chapter before we crumble under the anticipation for it. :)

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I wish it had been longer....Jeez, what a cliffhanger!!!! Why does he have a mate and does his brother not know? He must not if he was encouraging his to take her as his mate...unless they thought her dead or something...

I also hope we find out more about this 'beast.' He can't be a vampire described as red and with wings.

So cute that Joshua saw that she got a steak. And I know I still haven't gotten to american court but I wonder what the women were talking about.

Great stuff. Hope the next chapter is longer.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Thats it?

Its good but its too short for the waiting hmmm? Cant wait to read the next posting.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
To cannd

You will always be confused if you don't read American Court first because you keep asking questions that have the answers there. As for Antony's mate if you read from the start of European Court the answer is there it was stated that he lost his mate but then slowly realised that she wasn't really his mate but a long time lover.

I also thought it ment she was dead but obviously I was wrong. Damn wish she was. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

I need more! I crave more! Just give me more you wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

New Kingdom is sooooo good, can't wait for the next chapter.

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 13 years ago
Loved it...

Like everyone else, I wish it was longer, but really loved it.

One small problem: In the following passage, it sounded like Emma was talking to herself. The second paragraph...maybe Abby, or Alena - referring to herself as Mommy?

"Uncle," Emma said after eating less than half of her tiramisu. "Can I be changed so I don't have to throw this away?"

"The change takes most people a few days, Emma. Except for Mommy, who took less than a few hours or longer than a week," said Emma between bites of ice cream. "It depends on who tells the story."

At Emma's questioning glance, Alena explained the delay...

And the "Uncle" threw me at first, until I got what you meant - lol. Loved it, though. More, and faster, please.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Love It!

The return of the dead mate is always a mood killer. Especially as we know that she's been serving the bad guys! Please keep writing, it's all enjoyable!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Curious!

Why didn't the all powerful hunky Gabe sense Eloise was in the house? I would have thought he would have caught her before she got to Ant's rooms for that matter so should Ant. Gabe is supposed to be the most powerful of all the third creation after all including his senses so HTF did she get in there without being noticed?!

Willie (just curious)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Intriguing...

It had to be the ex, right? How did I not see that coming?! As usual, a good read. Keep it up. I'm always grateful that their are writers like yourself who can create interesting stories that have characters of integrity, like Alena and Emma. So hard to find good stories without whores in them. Yay!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Poor Emma.

Hope she's okay. And yes, why didn't one of the brothers or the kids sense Eloise?

trippychicktrippychickover 13 years ago
wow

I've read everything to date that you've written and i am captivated. I totally love it... sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to know what will happen next.

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
YOU ROCK!!

Luv it damn I can't wait to read the rest I hope he rips out the heart of his no good biotch of a mates heart. Your a wonderful writer I'm glad I found you. Rock on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck

why, why, why.

why the fuck did you leave it as such a short chapter? yet it was an awsome cliff-hanger, but im pining after this storie, i want MORE!!!

please??.... ;-]...

from anonymous....

Ozgal28Ozgal28over 13 years ago
Damn it!

I just re read your whole story so coming to that ending I nearly threw my phone across the room. Congratulations on a great story can't wait to read the next chapters. I love all the characters but Gabe is still my favourite.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Please!!

Um, aunty M I am slowly going mad waiting for the next chapter so pleeeease post soon!

KyrlaKyrlaover 13 years ago

Great story and characters! Your writing has improved since chapter 1 and I mean that in the best possible way. Look forward to the next chapter! ^_^

<3

EroticPrincessEDEroticPrincessEDover 13 years ago
WIthdrawals

I feel as if I'm suffering from withdrawals. I am in desperate need of the next chapter. Please post soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can't wait to read the next chapters, so pleeeease post soon!

I want to read MORE of this great story!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Emma

Having watched Emma emerge into the visually stunning creature and knowing her inner strength will soon follow, I'm hoping she has the courage to tell Eloise off. I'm also waiting to see how her ability so disappear will help in the fighting of this war.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Your fault!

You know there is no one to blame for us asking you to post asap since you have spoilt us rotten with quick posts since the first chapter of New Kingdom begun on 03/17/10 so don't break with tradition post soon. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why oh why

pleeeez post soon, im dying here

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awwwwwww c'mon

gotta keep it comin... cryin over here lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ohhh shizzzzzzzz

It's about to go downnnn!!! Who doesn't love a good cat fight?? Females can get very possesive especially when another woman is thrown into the mix especially an ex that an drive them crazy lol. Hmm but a mate eh, aren't those usually for life? I shall continue to read and find the answers. Good story quite different from others out there. Gabriel just makes me cream Alena is a very lucky woman!!!

-mk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love these stories!

The New Kingdom stories are facinating. I am so glad I still have so many left to read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous