All Comments on 'New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 07'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic chapter can't wait til you post the next! I love Ant and Em! Can't wait for them to mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Cliffhanger!

Oh my.. I hope next chapter won't be too long to be submitted.

Great work! It's so nice seeing Anthony and Emma together. And I wonder what happened to Emma's mother. Please, update it as soon as possible.

Leah

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ew1

oh shit

wat an ending

bring more gud stuff

plzzzzz

cant wait

quickly

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Wow

Did her mother really die, or did she die as in changed into a vampire?

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Wow! Great ending...sucks to be us and have to wait to find out more :)

I'm ashamed to say I never got around to reading American Court. I figured concentrate on one and go back to the other later. Now, I'm not sure if I'd understand some things better if I hadn't.

It seems that there is so much to try to understand about these Kings and the vamps in general. I feel a tiny bit lost. I love that it's a new set of rules etc for the vamps instead of the same basic vamp story we see over and over. I hope you explain more and more as it goes along. Then there is the Panthralges and trying to figure out what that is.

I'm glad that Antony and her found their way together AGAIN and my first thought is in the middle of a war where the girl is clearly a focus why not turn her so she's not a fragile human. Yeah she shows certain special characteristics but that will do her no good in the situations she's even already found herself in. Can he really afford to depend on his showing up in the nick of time to save her life? She can't stand up to even one of these vamp rejects.

I understand she has alot to learn about what it means to be with one of the Kings and what it means to be a vamp to begin with. It's a nice sentiment to give her time to adjsut and wait till she trusts him fully, but if they know they are destined to be together, shouldn't he do what's best to protect her? It is clear that even Gabe and Edward and their mates are still developing as mates so why not go with it?

Lookin forward to more...keep giving details...I love the fine details as they make it so much more interesting and easier to follow ;)

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Great Story

You've done it again. Somehow you've made this chapter better than the last. With every clue you give us, you also thicken the plot. It is so hard to wait for the next chapter. Don't leave me to sit an wonder ---- what of the new strength Iona and Alena have? What is the secret of Emma and what has Anthony to do with it? Did he give her blood as an infant and she somehow has some vamp power w/o actually being a vamp? And what of the guys, how will they get over there differences w/ each other? See you leave me w/ all of this in my head. I need the next chapter, even if it only leads to more questions. I am truly enjoying your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
incredible

oh my god.... what a great chapter. You do like to keep everyone wanting more... Now that Iona and Alana are stronger thanks to their mates.... will there be a war... who will win. In Antony prophecy it said "He must lose all to find who he lost first"...was it Emma mother. Is by any chance Emma Antony child. I'll just have to wait until the next installment to find out. please hurry up with the next chapter i hate cliffhangers

KolrinKolrinover 13 years ago
What he lost first

You are one hell of a story twister. Good to hear you're back on track. Damn good stuff you've been doing.

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 13 years ago
Always leave'em wanting MORE

but come on this is just...frustrating. Why is that the best stories always seem to leave wondering what's going to happen next and making you forever for an answer. Please don't makes us wait to long because I don't think I can bare it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

I love this story.... I can't wait for the next chapter.... please update soon... I can't wait to hear the story of Emma's mother and why Antony was there.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
To cannd

Please do yourself a favour and read New Kingdom American Court it is a truely beautiful story and you will get the answers to all the questions that are confusing you at the moment! It tells you about the kings. In chapter 11 it tells you what the Panthralges are, so maybe you should read it while waiting for the next chapter of European Court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

keeps getting better and better!!!

mtmissymtmissyover 13 years ago
MORE! NOW!

Pretty Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

this just keeps getting better and better the more i read ... i really really cant wait for the next chapter god its going to be amazing i know it . simply spectacular . i love the way your rite and you have the most brilliant imagination in the world i cant wait !!

sincerely Nameless

vampire91vampire91over 13 years ago

whats been great is - although I don't think I'll ever be a fan of Iona - we've really got to see her and Edward grow and grow up some.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous