All Comments on 'New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 10'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago

Oh how I have missed this series! Thank you for returning and giving us another tease to keep us going. I love the developments, the twins and hinting of things to come. My heart broke at Gabriel's request, I understood it but it still made me sad and angry.

Great work - look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!! You are alive!!

I'm so happy that you get update this story, I thought you won't anymore.

In any case, it was a good chapter. I'm curious about what's going to happen next with the general... and Alena and Emma being pursuit... This is just getting better and some. ;P

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Excellent chapter

I loved every nano second although would have loved more Ant and Em I am so happy you are back! Looking forward to the next installment. {^_^}

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
You Tease

I expected the start of the war, and got the biggest shock. The Kids are the future of the kingdom. What more can I say. I so never saw this one coming and in fact wondered if the one of the kids would switch sides and go w/the evil guys. But take over the "entire kingdoms", never saw it coming.

I will be glad for Gabe when the weight of the kingdoms defensive's are taken from his shoulders and he can relax for the first time his honeymoon. And Emma, I can't wait for her to find her happiness. She has been through so much and has more than earned her man w/the knocks life has given her.

I'm LMAO trying to think of a way to politely ask you to tell life to fuck off so you can write the next chapter right away. I see how self serving that is and would never really ask, but hey I did think it!

kissntell13kissntell13about 13 years ago
So glad you're back!

I've been checking daily for updates. LOVE this story!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
So what is the big plan?

It' so nerve-wracking waiting for it to happen. Are they trying to draw the Panthralges into a trap by using Emma, Alena, and the children as bait? I need to know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are back!!!!

Please don't keep me waiting too much as well as the rest of your fans for this to continue! This is at a pivotal point and I want another "fix" as soon as "inhumanly" possible!!!!

xhallexhalleabout 13 years ago
loved it

but please dont leave it so long between chapters

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
More, more, more

I have read all the chapters to your two-in-one story and I LOVE IT!!!! Your creativity and imagination are beyond words, as well as your talent as an outstanding writer!!! I am waiting on the edge of my seat wondering about the big battle....I think they are going to use Gloria as bait, making it seem like it is Emma. I guess we will have to wait and see, now that Abby has prophesised the change of what needs to happen with the newborns that were enslaved to win this war from the Panthralges. Please hurry, hurry, hurry with chapter 11!!!!!! :)

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
so amazing!

I just read through both new kingdom stories and they are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them and I cannot wait to see what happens here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous