All Comments on 'New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 11'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh so cruel....

a clilffhanger? lol can't wait for the next ch. great work!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!!

Hate cliffhanger can't wait for the next.

musecuesmusecuesalmost 13 years ago
Amazing as always!

I cannot even begin to describe how much I love this series. You're a great writer. I get absorbed in your world until I feel for the characters. Kudos!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

damn it! the cliffhangers are on sale this week right? another chapter with a heartbreaking ending of what is to be...

waiting patiently for the next installment.

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
OH HELL

I gotta agree with mokkelke about the cliffhangers. They are a love/hate thing. The series seems to be getting better now that more of the brothers are coming to light. Can't wait to see what comes next.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Damn You

Here I am thinking how nice this chapter started. This whole set of series has really been about mates rather than the war. The war was really just the surrounding for the mates story to be told. So having them together before the battle was nice. We also get hints of a possible future mating between Abigail girl wonder and Alex superhuman. What a combo they would make when combined w/Anthony and his future mate in running this new world kingdom to come.

Once the battle starts its almost anti climatic. Except I would have been surprised if it had been a long drawn out battle. If there's one thing the brothers do and do well when they get together it's fight a winning battle. So far so good.

But what have you done now? The house is gone. I know you didn't kill everyone off. In fact I'm not sure if even an explosion could kill the vamps. But how have you managed to protect Emma. And how long do I have to wait to find out what happens next. You are killing me w/these cliffhangers.

Job well done.

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
Cant wait for more

***** as always.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
OMG - WTF

what a heck of cliffhanger - omg you better post next chapter toot sweet or we gonna send demons after you - you can not leave us like this - gee whiz

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"You fight like a demon," one vampire said as the human saved his hide from an opponent's grasp. "Does everyone in

Australia fight like you?" 

...Reminded me of a quote from a German POW caught in Africa in WW2.

" I cannot understand you Australians. In Poland , France and Belgium once the tanks got through, the soldiers took it for granted they were beaten. But you are like demons. The tanks break through and your infantry keeps fighting."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous