All Comments on 'New Kingdom: Return from Exile'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
serenecourageserenecourageabout 11 years ago
Hooray!

So glad you're continuing this story, absolutely loved it and can't wait to find out what happens to Andrew, he was such a sweet kid in the brief introduction. I'm curious what could have happened to hurt him so much :(

nadaliwnadaliwabout 11 years ago
WOW!! *****

I often re-read your series because you are a truly talented writer.

You did not disappoint with this continuation of the "NEW KINGDON" saga..

Gabriel will unite his family and rescue the one's who didn't believe they deserve to be saved. Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent with us.

crlockecrlockeabout 11 years ago
Welcome back Gabriel

It is good to see you again. You have been missed!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
Hey!

I thot we were going to do the African court thingy!!! Haha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yay

So exited u brought back the kingdom i love them hope u post again soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So excited

First I have to say your comment in the beginning cracked me up!! I am so happy you have decided to continue with this story!! Please don't let this be the only chapter I am looking forward to seeing you bring these characters back to life!

MazuriMazuriabout 11 years ago
Welcome back!

So excited to see a new installment of the New Kingdom series. I can't wait to see how things will play out :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good to have you back !

Love the New Kingdom stories , and was hooked within the first few paragraphs ! I think spelling and grammar are over-rated !!

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

As I told you over a year ago when you showed it to me so glad you finally posted it!

secretitosecretitoabout 11 years ago
Hello stranger!!!

Welcome back so happy you're continuing this series you have most definitely been missed.

jay_gjay_gabout 11 years ago

I'm excited to see these characters and this series back!

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneabout 11 years ago
Welcome back!!!

I have missed Gab... can't wait to return to this series again.

crazy4boys247crazy4boys247about 11 years ago
yay

I was so confused at first by what was going on...then I realized that I frankly could care less. YOU'RE BACK! That's all that matters, lol.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Wow

Okay; well I was lost at first and can only guess at the length of time that has passed between this chapter and the last. However; I know that if you continue with it I am sure you will go back and fill in the details that I am missing to connect all the dots. And I do hope that you are back and are going to continue this story. It is absolutely amazing and I want to read more.

chinaxshopchinaxshopabout 11 years ago
time

near the start of the story the author says that they had spent decades together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so excited.....

I love your story I am so glad you came back I just knw this is going to be great.....

CopperWolfCopperWolfabout 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad to see Gabe is restless again!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Hurrray!

My favorite vampires are back! But it sounds like the world has become a dark place even for them. Write on! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hooray!

Glad the gang is back! Can't wait to read on!

Charlie15Charlie15almost 11 years ago
Looks good to me

No need for an epi pen. This story was just as good as the previous ones. Looking forward to reading more about the third creation.

kla6942kla6942about 10 years ago
Good!

You got the band back together! X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
plz update

Plz do update soon....i cant even begin telling u how much i looooooovvvvvveeee this series....

googoominagoogoominaabout 10 years ago
next chapter...

Hi... ive been waiting ...pls come back... u left me hanging...

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 10 years ago
Next please

I have enjoyed this series very much where this is a second read for me. I hope that you will continue to write for this series. Thank you for sharing.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 10 years ago
*****

Fantastic!!! how did I miss this... More Please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best original, Vampire Series, bravo!

Many thanks for your fantastic, characters and storyline! Your 'Kingdom' series is such riveting and original reading - that I have spent the last two days, binge reading it - bravo! If the writing spirit, moves you, I know your fans, would be delighted for the saga to continue forward....

bitbucket1bitbucket1about 8 years ago
Another request to continue writing

Loved this series, thanks and hope your muse moves you to write again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous