New Lease

Story Info
A landlord goes to collect late rent and gets more.
3.1k words
4.58
26.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bang Bang Bang "Bryan, rent's due. You're three months behind. If you don't have it this time you're out." Duncan shouted, beating on the thick oak door of the cabin. He sighed and turned, collapsing into one of the large rocking chairs, pulling out a joint and striking his lighter. He took a long drag and considered what to do next. He'd built the cabin as a guest house for his larger property after winning a small lottery, but had decided to rent it out for the winter since few of his family seemed to want to spend time in the high mountains during the winter. He'd chosen Bryan since the guy had been a decent hand over the summer cutting wood and stacking it for him, and had needed a place to stay after his apartment in town had priced him out. But the dude had become an utter flake, dodging calls and ignoring cash app requests. His truck was always in the driveway but he never answered the door either. As Duncan sat considering his options, he heard the door creak slightly behind him and turned quickly, to see a pretty blond girl standing in the doorway.

"Uhm...I'm sorry, Bryan's not here. He's been out of town working the last few months. He was supposed to be keeping up with the bills for me, I've been sending him money. I already sent him money for this month's rent... it's supposed to be paid..." She muttered nervously. Duncan stood, shaking his head and taking another drag of his joint.

"Ma'am, that's not the only issue. Bryan ain't supposed to be subletting this place. If he's stealing from you, I can drive you down to town so you can file a report with the sheriff, but you're gonna need to be out of here by next week." He grunted, staring at her pointedly. Duncan was a big man, 6 '6 and a former D2 linebacker, with long braided hair and a braided beard with elkbone beads in it. He probably looked terrifying to the small slight girl before him, but that probably worked to his advantage in this case.

"No, He's not subletting. I'm his sister Jessie. He needed to travel for work and I needed a safe place to stay for a while. When he told me what the situation was before he left to work on construction down south, but said that he'd need to be the one to pay so I've been sending him money to cover my living expenses." She said nervously, stepping out into full view. She was cute in the girl next door sense, with a lithe tight body, small perky breasts, and a tight pair of shorts that revealed something...extra. Duncan tried not to stare, but he couldn't help his eyes as they caught it. He also noticed something swaying behind her and quickly realized it was a tail poking out the bottom of the shorts. Jessie noticed him noticing, and the blush creeping into his cheeks, taking note of it.

"Regardless he needed to talk to me about this, and clear it with me first. I ain't trying to put you in a bad way ma'am but this has gone a lot further than I'm comfortable with." He said, letting his annoyance and anger at the whole situation mask any of the uncertainty he was feeling. "I need you, him, and anyone else out by the end of the month." He grunted, turning and walking down the drive toward his truck.

"Wait! Wait! Please! I can't go back to where I was living. We swapped places because before I was in Florida okay? When shit started to get bad I came up here and let him move into my place down there. I have nowhere else to go. I know you don't know me but my brother said you were a good guy. So what's it gonna take? More money? A formal lease contract? I promise he'll be back in time to help with stuff next summer." She shouted after him angrily, charging out in the snow in her bare feet. Duncan turned around to argue just in time for him to see her foot hit a slick patch in the yard and watch her go asshole over teakettle into the wet snow. Realizing the urgency of the situation He rushed forward and grabbed her up, picking her up and carrying her inside the cabin very quickly. He plopped her down on the couch and glared at her.

"Hey dumbshit, It's negative fifteen out there. You know how fast you can get frostbite on your toes in negative fifteen?" He asked, storming over to the large hearth he'd installed and tossing a couple more logs on the fire. "See if you can stand, if you can strip and wrap yourself in a blanket. You need to get out of those wet clothes and warm up. I'll turn my back till you're wrapped, if you're not able to stand let me know" He muttered, turning around and facing the fireplace.

"I uhm...what just happened...I...AH!" Jessie screamed, and Duncan heard a thud and spun around. Jessie lay on the floor in a heap clutching her ankle. "Fuck! I fucked it up bad" She muttered angrily, glaring at the offending joint. Duncan sighed and walked over, scooping her up from under her arms and placing her back on the couch.

"You're already shivering. Listen, if you want I can bring you some dry clothes if you don't mind me getting your stuff. Or if you can stripe and toss the wet clothes I could grab you a blanket or something. Listen I'm not..." She cut him off with a sigh.

"I get it, you're not trying to get me naked. But these clothes are wet and cold as fuck and I need to get out of them. I'm not shy. Help me out." She said, raising her arms. Duncan took the edges of her Tshirt and pulled it over her head, revealing a sports bra underneath containing much larger breasts than he anticipated. He tried not to let his eyes hang on them but he knew she caught him looking.

"Is your bra dry or does it need to come off too? I can turn my..." She cut him off again by stripping the garment and letting her tits fall free. They were full heavy breasts roughly the size of softballs that sat high and proud on her chest. The way they shocked looked natural, but he didn't wanna think about it too hard. His cock was already rock hard under his jeans.

"It was wet too. So are my shorts if you wanna help me out. Be careful of the tail, it's attached to me not them..." She said nervously. Duncan's eyes went slightly wide but he nodded dumbly and looped his fingers in the bright yellow athletic shorts she wore and pulled them down. As he did her 4" cock sprang free very near his face and he tried to look away. It was obvious that despite the cold Jessie was seriously aroused, and he could tell she was not only starting to regain her color but get a flush. "I'm so sorry I uhm...shit I didn't think about that fuck! I'm so embarrassed" She said, her tone sounding anything but, but he didn't call her on it.

"Uhm...it happens... Sorry, I'm trying to be respectful here but you're really hot." He chuckled nervously, Jessie for her part giggled and smiled. He gently picked her up and moved her to one of the kitchen chairs and carried the whole setup over to sit in front of the fire. "First aid kit still in the pantry?" He asked, heading that direction.

"Ya, top shelf above the canned veggies I think." She called after him. Duncan found it quickly, stopping off in the kitchen to grab an ice pack, and returning to the living room, hearing groans and thinking Jessie had tried to stand again. As he rounded the corner into the space though he realized they weren't groans of pain. Jessie was playing with her cock in front of the fire, whimpering slightly as she did.

"I..." Duncan said nervously, trying not to blush himself. Jessie looked up at him with a lascivious smile and beckoned him over.

"Come patch me up and we can talk." She smiled, Duncan took a deep breath and proceeded, setting out the first aid kit on the floor by her chair and pulling out some sports wrap for her ankle. He rotated it a bit, checking to see if it was severely damaged. "So, you've got a thing for chicks with dicks huh?" She asked casually, still stroking herself mere inches from his face.

"I got a thing for hot chicks, the dick's just a bonus toy to play with" He chuckled, trying to play it cool and not acknowledge the fact he was obviously being toyed with. "Looks like you just rolled it. Couple days with it elevated and you should be good." He smiled, wrapping the flexible cold pack around her ankle and compressing it with the bandage.

"Wouldn't mind putting them over my shoulders would you?" She asked casually, catching him off guard and giggling again at his reaction. "So listen, I get that Bryan has fucked us both here but I have a proposition for you, and I think you'd be much more receptive to it if we were both naked. Care to oblige?" Duncan stared wide eyed for a moment before nodding. He went over and stripped his boots by the door, then took off his coat and shirts. As he did, Jessie let out a low whistle. "Fuck I could feel you were jacked but holy shit...fucking Thor" she muttered. Bryan smirked and blushed a little more, flexing for a moment. He wasn't as defined as he'd been in college but he was still built. He unbuckled his pants and pulled his base layer and underwear down with them, freeing his hard 9" cock which sprung to attention. Jessie giggled nervously and smiled. "Shit I knew it would be big but fuck man. Come here let me see it up close" she muttered. Duncan walked over, Jessie's eyes never leaving his cock as he approached, seemingly mesmerized by the swaying python between his legs. She wrapped her hands around it gently and stroked the warm skin almost lovingly. "Before we go any further I wanna ask for your consent to suck and jerk you off. Is that okay?" She asked, looking up at him with big doe eyes. Duncan nodded dumbly, unaccustomed to such direct communication. Jessie smiled and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

"Fuck" Duncan hissed as the beautiful girl before him slowly fed his entire cock into her mouth an inch at a time with no hesitation or signs of gagging, and held him there for a moment, staring into his eyes with this sexy innocent doe eyed expression. She let herself drool down his balls for a minute, seeming to effortlessly hold him in her throat before she slowly drew her head back until he fell from her lips and landed in her hands. She started jerking his now slick cock in a corkscrew motion agonizingly slowly and looked up at him with a sloppy grin.

"Now that the cards are on the table let me make my proposal." She smiled. Duncan nodded and the blonde beauty bent her head low to suck his balls into her mouth for a moment before releasing them with a loud pop. "Evict Bryan. I'll cancel my lease in Florida and leave him there. Fuck him, he's stolen from both of us, he fucking deserves it at this point. We can put his stuff in a storage unit I'll pay for, and next summer you can buy your firewood from someone in town." She smiled, still teasing and torturing his massive cock with her hands. She paused her pitch for a moment to give his dick a flurry of kisses up and down the shaft before impaling her mouth on it and sucking for a solid minute. Duncan for his part was totally lost at this point, just trying not to get so excited he came too soon. "And you rent the cabin to me. No lease, just a handshake agreement. You can even set some house rules if you want" Her tone was much more sugary sweet now, obviously getting to the meat of her deal. Duncan for his part was fighting the haze of lust creeping over his mind, trying to rationally think about what she was saying. "You rent the cabin to me, I pay $300 less a month" She smiled puckishly up at him, She saw his brow go up and knew she'd caught him. She gave his cockhead a big sloppy kiss, letting a trail of drool fall down onto her tits. "And in exchange for the discount, I rent you my mouth. To use at your convenience for the length of my lease. I'll even give you my number so you can order blowjobs like doordash. How does that sound stud?" She asked with a smile. She caught his eye and realized there was something there that wasn't before.

"Sounds like I'd be getting a good deal. But before I offer my counter, I'll need your permission to go as far as this negotiation takes us. Are you comfortable with that?" Duncan asked, staring down at her with lust filled eyes. Jessie nodded sheepishly and in a swift move Duncan had scooped her up and deposited her in a heap onto the couch, face in the cushions and ass in the air. He looked around and saw the bottle of lube he'd expected to find on the coffee table, Picking it up and liberally lubing up his cock he reached down and tugged gently on the tail-plug lodged in Jessie's ass. "As it occurs to me sweetheart, you're offering a good deal because you know I've got youBent Over" He punctuated his words with a firm slap of her ass " a barrel. Rent in town is already a full grand higher than what I was charging Bryan and that's for apartments. Not a 1600 sq ft cabin with a spa. So my counter offer is this, I give you $300 off Bryan's rent, I kick his ass to the curb, and in exchange I get you. All of you. Holes and pole, no limits. I can dress you how I want, treat you how I want, and use you how I want. And any sick fantasies I have? You fulfill them. I like that idea you had about Blowjob delivery though, we'll keep that. But beyond that, I want the full girlfriend experience." He pulled her plug out gently and pressed the head of his hard cock to her hole. "You say we have a deal I fuck this little hole of yours till I pump you full of cum. What do you say?" He asked. Jessie whimpered.

"I, well, I..." She stuttered nervously for a moment, trying to process how quickly her gambit had been turned on her. "Mhmm...ya. Deal" She whispered. Duncan smiled and slowly started to press his massive cock into her, gently feeding the head in. As he did, Jessie let out a whimpering moan that turned into a long groan as he fed another two inches in. "Fuck!" She moaned loudly.

"Fuck" Duncan hissed in the same moment at how hot and tight her whole felt. He struggled with the urge to just ram himself in in his entirety and instead slowly fed in inch by inch. Jessie's face was a wide eyed open mouthed mask of shock the whole time, giving him a sense of self satisfaction as he filled his new fucktoy with cock. As soon as he had more than half his cock in her he drew back and pushed in again. The sudden pressure caused an immediate reaction as Jessie's girlcock spurted a jet of cum right into her own face. Duncan smirked at the now cum -covered beauty and began to saw his cock in and out of her ass, watching as she moaned lewdly and helplessly before him.

"Fuck daddy pound that fucking pussy" She moaned loudly and suddenly, reaching up to play with her girlcock and inviting Duncan to be a little more forward. He took her meaning and began to force another inch of cock in with each thrust until all of him was buried in her ass. He gave her only a moment to grow accustomed to his girth before he started fucking her in earnest. Jesse was moaning pornographically now, her girlcock throbbing and pulsating in her hands as the massive specimen of man ravaged her tight little asshole. "Fuck daddy this is your pussy now. I'm your fucktoy and my pussy is yours'' She groaned, relishing in the power she felt pounding into her. He knew he wouldn't last very long. Jessie's pussy was tight and hot and her absolutely filthy mouth was driving him wild. He kept fucking though, balls slapping against hers and his hand firmly gripping her lower back, holding her still in her bent position and ensuring she knew who was in control. "Fuck daddy make me yours. Fucking cum in me and fucking mark me" She groaned desperately. Her dirty talk was fantastic and he knew he could no longer hold it in. Grabbing her hips he roared and unloaded his hot cum into her, triggering yet another cascade of girl cum onto her face from her. As soon as his orgasm subsided Duncan effortlessly but gently rolled the poor abused girl out of her pretzelike position to one where her face was only inches from his sullied cock. Coated in a thick layer of lube and cum and a little bit more she stared up at him desperately.

"I tell you to suck it clean, what do you say?" He asked, glaring down at her high on power and dominance. Jessie looked up at him with her best princess eyes, trying to garner any sympathy she could despite the fact she looked like a well fucked disheveled mess and was leaking cum onto the couch cushions.

"Yes Daddy" She mumbled desperately, moving her lips slowly towards it. Duncan put a hand on her head and stopped her.

"Good girl, you understand your place in this relationship. I'll get you a towel, elevate that leg and clench so you don't leak anymore cum." He smirked playfully, turning from the intimidating daddy of a man he'd been only seconds prior into a grinning teddy bear as he headed from the room towards the bathroom, leaving Jessie with cum in her ass and butterflies in her stomach.

"Fuck" she whispered.