New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, we could no longer hide away in the cocoon of comfort we had created. The day was getting on, and it was time for me to face the reality of my new life. With Dot's help, I reluctantly slid out of bed and looked around for some clothes to put on. I was a bit perplexed to see that even the leather jacket I'd worn when Mama brought me up here was gone.

Dot saw what I was looking for and perked up, an excited grin on her crimson lips again. I've come to know that when she grins excited like that, it usually means some form of trouble for Cat. Usually it's fun trouble, but it always means she's got something up her sleeve.

"You're new, that means you wear the dreaded 'Rookie outfit!" she said with giddy laughter in her voice. She trotted, still nude, over to a chest of drawers in the corner of the room. She pulled the top drawer open, rummaging around before pulling out some fabric in her hand. I gulped in anticipation. I had a feeling then that whatever I was about to be made to wear would not have been what I had chosen at the very, very least.

Dot turned around, grinning widely as she held up an unmistakably skimpy ensemble. I felt my eyebrows shoot up in surprise and a sense of dread settled in my stomach. I had expected leather perhaps, or some cliche sexy thing like a maid's outfit from a cheap porn but this was somehow much more demeaning.

Dot was holding a sheer white long sleeve bodysuit that ended in a sharp point where the crotch/ass would be. I could already tell this would have the effect of essentially being a barely covering thong if I were to put it on over my lower lady parts. There were rainbow colored ruffles that poofed out at the shoulders. The Victorian Motel is a safe place for queer lady sex indeed.

On the crotch, resting right about where my pussy would be, was a greek feminine symbol in sparkly rainbow colors. Across the chest, letters made up of sequined shades of orange, purple pink and white (the colors of the lesbian flag I'd learn later on) was the word "Virgin" in quotation marks. Great, I'd have to wear this joke across my chest.

"You're kidding," I said, eyes wide as I glanced from the outfit to Dot who was trying, and failing, to suppress her laughter.

"Nope," She replied cheerfully, tossing the skimpy garment at me. I caught it as it fluttered in the air. "It's tradition. We like to be able to identify the new girls when they show up. Makes it easier for us to get to know you. All the newbies have to wear it for their first week. No biggie, everyone you meet today had to do it and they'll respect you for following in their footsteps.

Dot winked at me in encouragement. Get to know me? It dawned on me that I was about to meet and be exposed to even more women who seemed enthusiastic about this new lifestyle I was only just being made aware even existed as a reality. That feeling of something being off shivered through me again.

I groaned inwardly but figured there was no point arguing. Besides, after what I had just experienced, dressing up in a silly costume seemed pretty tame. At least I'd be covered, mostly.

I held it in my hand and ran my fingers over the smooth, cheap feeling fabric. I saw the excitement and anticipation in Dot's eyes as she watched me. Again I was struck with a desire not to let her down. I'd already kissed this girl's butt hole, getting in this garish embarrassing suit couldn't be isn't as bad as that, (and I hadn't even really hated doing that).

I began to dress in the outfit she'd given me -- an ensemble designed to be both lewd and humiliating, yet somehow modest enough to maintain the illusion of some minimal propriety. I wondered, as I saw the shit eating grin on Dot's face, whether this was part of Mama's manipulation or something Dot had insisted on. With how excited she was to see me in it, I couldn't be sure.

The outfit was tight and the sheer material felt strained across my body, but at least it was stretchy enough that I didn't feel all that constricted when I got it on. It was certainly tight across the chest and I looked down to see what I could already feel, the whole outline and shapes of tits were pretty much totally visible just below the "virgin" lettering. My nipples poked through under the V and the N.

I'll say that at time, the strangest part for me was the rainbow female symbol on my pussy. Wearing it there, on such an intimate part of me felt wrong, like I was appropriating something. I am and always have been an over thinker, assigning more meaning to things than maybe they are on the surface. As such, seeing that symbol there on my body seemed to suggest to me that I was advertising that my vagina was queer, fully gay even. Despite the fact that I had licked one woman's pussy to orgasm already, gotten off on the ministrations of another woman and kissed Dot's asshole, deep down I really still thought of myself as straight at that point. Cat really has come a long way, as Mama likes to say nowadays.

I shifted my weight and looked up at Dot to speak when I paused. The changing of my position had made it so I could feel just how much the back of this ridiculous outfit was riding up in my ass crack. I've never been the biggest fan of thongs and this sensation was exactly why. I could feel the tight material flossing in between my cheeks, which I was also all too aware were completely exposed in the back.

"Butt floss..." was all I blurted out suddenly. This got a hearty laugh from Dot as she approached and started moving around me, touching me just about everywhere to inspect and adjust the silly, embarrassing outfit I'd gotten on for her. I really had done it for her, and for Mama, I told myself as I watched her moving around and touching my body.

"I see you're getting acquainted with the fringe benefits of this get-up. Enjoy the feeling, Cat!" She said as she brushed her fingers over the female symbol on my crotch. I looked down and realized that my very visible cameltoe was apparent just below the bottom of the symbol.

Dot's hands were gentle but firm on my body as she adjusted the outfit, making sure it fit just as it should. Every touch sent shivers running down my spine, but I wasn't sure if it was due to her touch or the sheer absurdity of the outfit and situation.

"Now I have to admit something to you" she said when she was behind me. I felt her fingers on the material covering my back as they moved further and further south. "Remember I called you Sweet Cheeks when you first got here? I was hoping I'd get to see you in this, because these...really are sweet."

With that she grabbed at my ass cheeks, still out and bare on either side of the thonged end of the body suit. She sunk her nails into them just deep enough to sting slightly and then shook my flesh in her hands, making my cheeks jiggle.

"Mmph fucking perfect."

"Ahh omigod Dot!" I squealed and giggled in surprise as I stumbled forward. Her hands released their tight grips as I did and I turned to face her to see her grinning.

"Couldn't resist! I can't wait for everyone else to see this," Dot said, her eyes sparkling with mischief. Her hand was then on my chest and I felt her thumb tweak my right nipple, then my left through the sheer material.

My heart thundered in my chest at the thought of meeting a bunch of new people dressed like... well, like this. But I couldn't deny there was some excitement mixed in with my fear and embarrassment especially when it dawned on me that all of the people I'd be meeting were women, women who might be interested in me someway. After everything that had happened so far, this was still somehow a new adventure, a completely different kind of crazy for me to experience. I sighed deeply, resigning myself to whatever weirdness was still to come.

Dot stepped back to inspect me thoroughly. She reached out to push a loose strand of hair out of my face and then placed her hands on her hips, looking at me head-to-toe with an approving nod.

"You look great, Cat. One of the best looking in this thing, seriously." She said finally. There was an honest admiration in her eyes and despite feeling ridiculous dressed in such a garish outfit, I found myself smiling up at her, appreciating her compliment.

I'm not quite sure why, but I grabbed a lock of my loose hanging hair, twirled it around my finger and leaned in to give her a soft, genuine kiss. Her eyes widened in surprise as our lips met, but she didn't pull away, instead responding with a gentle pressure. A small chuckle escaped her as we parted.

"Well, aren't you full of surprises?" she said, her voice low and rich, laughter twinkling in her eyes. "I didn't think you'd be so bold."

I shrugged, feeling a certain rush of boldness I hadn't experienced before. "I guess I am. First time for everything"

Dot nodded approvingly at this, her fingers trailing absent-mindedly along my bare arm, sending shivers up my spine again.

"There is indeed," she said softly. "And that's a good attitude to have Kitty Cat. This is surely going to be a day of firsts for you."

With that, she threw a silk robe that had been hanging on the bed frame over herself, tied it so she was fully covered and grabbed my hand. We headed down the circular staircase and I followed her lead, only a little miffed that a less ridiculous garment had been right there and instead I'd been subjected to the ridiculousness that was now hugging my body.

We made it to the bottom and Dot guided me into the labyrinthine corridors of the Victorian Motel. I realized as I was navigated through the hallways that this building was much bigger than it had appeared from the road. It seemed to extend endlessly into the forest that surrounded it now that I was inside. Of course now that I am much more familiar with everything, it's actually a pretty small place for all the business we do, but that first day the hallways felt like an impenetrable maze and I swear I thought the corridors were shifting and moving like something out of Harry Potter.

The hallways were largely empty but I was still self conscious as we walked, feeling completely absurd in this getup. Dot squeezed my side a couple times reassuringly, but that only helped so much. Just as I was about to ask her where she was taking me, we paused in front of a door at the end of a corridor. Room 315, I noted. I'd been trying to make sense of the number system as I knew for sure we hadn't gone up or down any stairs, but that would have to wait. Dot knocked and I heard quick footsteps approach from within.

The door opened and a curvy, honey blonde girl about my age and a couple inches shorter stood before us with a sweet smile. She wore a simple, gingham patterned, pink sundress that set off her golden hair and lightly tanned skin beautifully and framed her impressive cleavage just right in its low cut opening. She had a pair of delicate silver hoop earrings, and her hair fell loosely over her shoulders. A vision of a slightly sexified Southern Belle. I was struck by how "normal" her outfit seemed compared to mine and the very little that Dot wore.

"Hey Lolo, this is the new girl, Kitty I wanted to introduce you to."

Lolo beamed a big, undeniably cute dimpled smile at me and held out her arms as she moved towards me for a hug.

"Kitty, darling, it's so nice to meet you! And oh my, look at this outfit," Lolo said, her high-pitched voice chiming like silver bells as she pulled me in a warm embrace. After a warm moment pressed against her, wherein I couldn't help but smell her hair, she pulled back slowly. Her hands lingered on my covered shoulders as she gave me a once-over. Her green eyes widened in surprise and appreciation. "Dot, where ever did you find her?

"She wandered here all by herself," she replied. I could tell from her tone of voice that she was both amused and pleased at Lolo's reaction to my appearance. "Though I did do the initial reeling in once she came through the door."

"Well, I must say, Kitty...you are quite the sight." She pulled me by the shoulder slightly and I picked up on the queue to give her a slow spin. Lolo's gaze turned to admiration as she gave a low whistle at the sight of my bare ass cheeks. Her playful tone made me blush even more than the outfit I was wearing.

"I...uh..." I stammered out and received a soft giggle from both women. "Thank you?"

"Lolo here can be your guide and mentor for the um, more intimate aspects of the job since, you know I'm not actually a working girl here." Dot explained. As she did, Lolo gave a little curtsy and lifted the hem of her dress just enough to reveal her bare pussy to me. Even the innocent seeming stuff here was tinged with sexuality, I was coming to see.

"Happy to oblige, though you look like you can handle yourself, eh Kitty Cat?"

"Mhmm, I like to think I can hold my own." I mused back. Lolo giggled at that.

"I believe it! Just, know that I'm here if you're ever unsure, okay darlin?"

I nodded gratefully.

"Hey uh, what's Lolo short for?" I finally piped up, trying to regain some sense of agency by asking her about herself.

"Lorraine, sweetness, but no one here calls me that. Makes me sound like some old ass faded country star." Lolo quipped.

I stared at her again and looked her up and down. She certainly looked like a Lorraine, especially with that sexy farmer's daughter look she had going.

"Oh, well my name's actually Cat, short for Catherine, not Kitty so..." I trailed off feeling silly for some reason.

"Well it's lovely to meet you Kitty Cat. Don't you be a stranger ok? If you need anything, I'll be around." She winked at me again and then looked up at Dot.

"Thanks for bringing her by and brightening up my morning." She said before closing the door. Dot guided me away and I got lost in my thoughts again. That exchange didn't quite sit right with me at the time. Dot brought me by, like I was her, I don't know, little sister she wanted to show off? Pet? Plaything.

Before I could think on it further, I heard a door just slightly behind us open and I was suddenly grabbed by the hips and spun around. I was quickly lifted in the air by what seemed like the largest women I had ever seen.

"AAAaahahh omigod she's adorable!" the amazon squealed in. I couldn't see much of her as she was holding me by my bare ass cheeks almost over her shoulder. "Mama said the new girl was a peach and I just had to see for myself!"

"Easy Danni, you're going to terrify the poor thing!" Dot said from behind me. I felt the giant woman shifting me around and she eventually lowered me back to the floor.

"Ooh and you got her in the Rookie suit! She's obedient, then. We like the obedient ones around here." This tall woman said as she stepped back and looked down at me with a ravenous hunger, a lust even, in her eyes. My mouth hung agape as I stared at the mountain of muscular, shapely woman who towered over me.

My eyes instinctively traveled upwards, taking in the striking contrast between our heights. Her presence was commanding, yet there was an inviting warmth the way she stood and faced me with her bare feet shoulder length apart.

Her skin, a radiant olive, glowed under the hallway light, casting a soft luminescence around her. This was beautifully contrasted by the delicate bright pink of her girly lingerie. The bra and thong set, hugging her figure, celebrated her athletic curves in a way that was both elegant and bold. The light pink coloring providing a sexy contrast with her dark and intense physicality. Because of her height, her torso was long and I was struck by how her abs seemed to go on for days beneath the impressively large and shapely breasts held in the lingerie bra. They were at essentially my eye level and damned if it didn't seem like they were the size of my head.

My vision was drawn down to the upside down triangle shape of the high waisted thong as it was pulled upwards on her impressively wide hips. The fabric, with its subtle sheen, played with the light, accentuating the smooth lines of her toned body. The pink hue, gentle and inviting, complemented her deeper skin tone perfectly, adding a touch of softness to her powerful presence.

A light silk robe draped around her, half-open, tied just above her waist. The fabric was so fine that it seemed to float almost like a mist around her form. It danced and shifted lazily with each of her movements, offering glimpses of the lingerie beneath while adding an ethereal quality to her appearance.

Her hair, a dyed maroon with some burnt orange highlights, fell in natural waves down her back, framing her face and drawing attention to her high cheekbones and the depth of her dark brown eyes. Those eyes, so intense as they stared down at me predatorily, met mine with an intensity that made me feel even meeker than her stature.

"Danni here is our resident Big Top. Girls like her to toss her around a room and get real rough..." Dot started to explain.

"In a loving way" said Danni as she took another step towards me. "I only toss em around the room after they ask."

She winked at me and squeezed my shoulder.

"I'd sure love it if you asked sometime, little newbie. You'll be amazed what you can take with the right guide and a lot of practice." She said with confidence and lust in her deep smooth voice.

Before I could respond, I noticed something about her robe I hadn't on my first pass over her impressive body: there was something protruding out the front of it. Danni saw me notice and let out a hearty chuckle, pulling the robe open to reveal a long and intimidatingly thick strap-on dildo hanging from a leather harness around her pelvic area. The plastic cock had a round bulb at the front and a long thick shaft that I couldn't fathom anyone being able to take comfortably. Strangest of all, it was colored in a rainbow tie-dye color scheme.

"I'm the big top like Dot said." Danni laughed and shook her hips slightly so the plastic monster shook in front of me. "I top big and I like inserting big things in little spaces."

She took a step towards me and the strap-on rubbed against my thigh. On instinct I let out a gasp and stumbled back into Dot for protection. Danni thought this was hilarious and laughed that deep rich laugh again.

"Relax hun, we'd work you up to something like this. I take safety very seriously. The ass that this is going in in a bit has been being primed up for weeks."

"Ass?" I repeated incredulously. It hadn't even occurred to me that something that large and wide could go in someone's backdoor.

"Oh yeah." Said Danni and she grabbed at the fake phallus and stroked it. Dot shook her head.

"You can be unnecessarily lewd sometimes Danni." She said, slightly perturbed.

"That's what they pay me the big bucks for, Dottie Cakes!" said Danni. This woman could clearly handle herself and knew how big and hot she was. Honestly, I found her confidence and swagger both incredibly intimidating and oddly alluring. She seemed so sexy and threatening all at once.

"Mhmm" Dot responded. "I gotta get the new girl on with her day."

Dot grabbed my arm again but as we turned to leave Danni's doorway, a huge warm hand pulled at the back of my neck and suddenly I was pulled into a deep, intensely warm kiss as Danni's lips engulfed mine. Four. I had now kissed four women in the last 24 hours after having never even considered it before.

Danni pulled back and I could see that her impeccably applied lipstick was smudged from the deep kiss. I wondered what my lips must look like.

"Sorry little one, I just needed a taste before I let you go." She winked at me again and spanked my uncovered ass cheek. "I'll see you around, hope we get to work together soon!"

And with that she was back through her door.

"uhh..." I tried to bring up what had just happened to Dot but she had a revelation of her own.