New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing quickened. This was insane! It was based on a misunderstanding and they knew that but had filed the paperwork and even gotten my ID to make it all seem copacetic anyway! The pragmatic part of me knew she was right, she'd covered her ass from a legal standpoint and I was likely hosed but this wasn't who I was! I'm not into women and I'm not a sex worker! I'd looked down at girls who did OnlyFans and even judged friends who posted cleavage pics on the socials! Now I was committed to...this?! It couldn't be, there had to be a way out! There had to be.

"I know, future lawyer, you're trying to think of some loophole, some way out. But I assure you, there isn't one." She stated plainly. "I have a very good understanding of the laws that effect my unique and extremely profitable business."

"H-how how long" I sputtered out. It would be too long no matter what but maybe if I had a sense of the timeline, I could think my way around it.

"That'll all depend on you and what you're willing to do, Ms. Cat." Said Mama as she rose from her chair and approached me. "For now, I need you to accept that this is your current position and submit to that fact, and to me. I can see that we have some serious adjusting and correcting we'll need to do here."

She lifted my face, dripping with hot tears, up to look at her.

"Can you accept that so we can get you on the track towards getting out of here someday?" She said with sympathy in her voice. It almost sounded like she wanted to help me, never mind that it was her crazy contract that put me here.

"I...I I don't knowww!" I whimpered. I was being honest. This was all too much.

Her hand grabbed my cheek. The grip was gentle but firm, possessive.

"Cat, I need you to tell me you accept and submit right now, or I'll have to do this a different way. I can't train and prep a girl to work who isn't willing. We are not that kind of place."

"I...I can't, I'm not gay. I'm not queer." I heaved back.

This got a sinister smirk from Mama and she pinched my cheek.

"Your body's reactions to me plus all the girls you've been kissing say otherwise, Kitty Cat." She stated and I felt the pressure on my cheek grow to the edge of painful. "That's not even relevant right now. You're a working girl here for the foreseeable future and I need you to accept that and submit to me. It's the only way forward."

I could say nothing. Too many confused thoughts and memories of her body pressed into mine last night spun around in my head.

In the awkward silence, her fingers dug into my cheek.

"OOWWW please Mama that hurts!" I finally squealed.

She released the pressure and stroked my cheek again.

"Say it Cat, please." Mama said seriously. "I accept my position and I submit to your guidance. All you gotta say."

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth. I just couldn't say it. There had to be some way out of this. Saying it out loud would mean conceding that this was to be my reality and I just couldn't...

"Please, Sweet Girl, it'll be so much better if you do..." she was nearly begging me now.

"I...I can't, Mama. This is all a mistake." I stammered up to her.

She pulled her hand away from my face and stepped back. She had a look of complete disappointment, dismay even, on her face.

"I'm really sorry to hear that." she said as she pulled out her phone and put it to her ear. "Hey Dot, get all the girls who don't have a client at the moment and have them come to the big meeting room in five minutes." She paused and looked down at me as Dot responded inaudibly through the phone. "Yeah, not what I'd hoped for either...fiveminutes. Best make sure you and Lolo are in attendance. She'll need you both."

With that she hung up and approached me with an angry, menacing look in her eyes.

"Stand up." she ordered.

I did without question. She moved fast and was swiftly standing behind me. I felt her hands run up and down my back. Before I could react, a searing hot spank hit my exposed right ass cheek and then the left.

"OW FUCK!" I squealed and started to stumble away from her. She grabbed me by the waist and held me in place as I doubled over from the pain.

"Don't you fucking move you ungrateful stray!" she bellowed and slapped my ass cheeks hard and fast again. The stinging pain felt like my ass cheeks were literally on fire.

"I didn't wanna have to do it like this! Dot said you'd get wise and play along! She likes you, you know. You were doing so well!" she screamed as she slapped my poor ass again and again. She seemed more frustrated than actually angry at me, which was some sort of silver lining I guess.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I bleated out as tears ran down my face. "Please stop! I I'll say whatever you want!"

"Won't matter!" she said and slapped my left ass cheek one last time, letting her hand linger on my throbbing, burning flesh. "You won't mean it. Now I gotta MAKE you see this is the best thing for you. Breaking you to be an active and willing working girl is gonna take a LOT more work than I expected. It sucks too, because it means I'm gonna have to do some things to you you aren't going to like, and that makes me sad, because Kitten, and I do want you to hear me here, I like you too. I don't do what we did with just anyone."

She seemed very sad and sincere when she said that. But I couldn't get past the threats. Breaking me? What? What did that even mean? I can't be made to want to take part in this craziness,. I was still reeling from the pain and I didn't notice both of her hands had stopped touching my body.

I took a breath and opened my mouth to say something to Mama. Before I could though, I felt the thin fabric of the back side of the rookie costume being pulled violently up in between my burning ass cheeks.

I squealed and squirmed hysterically. It was a terrible cutting and burning sensation, like the worst wedgie I'd ever experienced slicing into my ass cheeks. Butt floss indeed. I looked down and saw that the sparkling rainbow female symbol was now fully wedged in between my pussy lips in an extremely uncomfortable cameltoe.

"Please please no!" I begged between dry heaves. Mama had lifted me up from the ground by the back of the suit now wedged in my ass and started moving us towards the door. She was deceptively, intimidatingly strong.

"Just remember, I gave you the option to do this the easy way." she hissed, her voice filled with frustration and effort as she pulled me through the door.

Kicking and screaming, I was dragged by the material tearing my ass in half down the hallway. We were headed towards the big meeting room. I was about to receive a very painful but important lesson about obedience and submission

TO BE CONTINUED...