New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gosh it's after eleven and you haven't eaten since you got here last night! You must be starving Kitty Cat!" Dot insisted apologetically. Soon, she was guiding me through the hallways back towards the central area of the sprawling building.

It wound up being a bit of a walk so she spent it explaining a little more about the place, but I admit my head was still spinning from Danni's bruising kiss and so I had barely heard much.

"...So yeah, there's usually about 20-30 girls here on a given day. Our roster rotates through girls as they're available. Mama likes to have three or four times the active number on the standby list at any given time, so you're helping with those numbers. The vast majority of the established ones don't actually live here full time. Most keep their room just for when they're working. The local and part timers have their own places in town while the commuters usually drive in and stay for a couple weeks at a time..." She was explaining as we entered a high ceilinged dining room with what appeared to be a brunch buffet on the far wall.

There were three other girls sitting at the table eating brunch. A big platter of eggs and toast and sausage sat in the middle.

"Girls, this is Cat, she just got in last night." The girls waved at me in greeting before going back to their breakfasts.

"Grab yourself a plate hun and I'll get us some coffee." She said before her eyes went to the clock on the wall. "Oh shoot is that really the time? Damn. Hey Cat, I gotta go take care of something before it gets too late."

With that, she went over the carafe on the counter and poured us each a cup while I filled a plate on the table with a healthy helping of eggs and sausage.

Dot placed the cup next to me and kissed the top of my head like the big sister she was slowly becoming to me. I was nervous about being left alone without her, and I was also sad to not hang out with her more.

"You girls be nice, she's still learning." Dot said to my table-mates. "Eat up Kitty Cat, and you have a meeting with Mama in your room at 2:30, DO NOT be late to that."

After she gave me that last warning, she scampered off with her steaming cup before I could say another word.

I turned to the girls at the table and waved sheepishly before poking at my food. I admit I was intimidated by them staring at me, but I'd learn quickly that these girls were pretty normal, cool and regular aside from the line of work they, and apparently I, were all in.

As I started to eat, I made small talk and learned their names. There was April, a petite redhead with shimmering emerald eyes and a mischievous grin who seemed just as cheerful as Dot. She had a delicate, elfin face and high pronounced cheekbones that reddened ever so slightly when she spoke fondly about her regulars.

Beside her, there was Vivi. She was tall, almost as tall as Danni, but with an air of elegance instead of brute strength. Vivi was a sensuous beauty with deep, chocolaty skin and wildly curly hair cascading down her back. Her accent bore hints of French and even through her low, sultry voice, you could tell she was a woman of the world. When her eyes held my gaze I wanted to both run for the hills AND be her best friend all at once.

Then there was a girl who just introduced herself as "Jazz." Pseudonyms were a common thing here, I was learning. Jazz seemed to be the quietest among them but whenever she spoke, everyone listened. She had that whole aloof, slightly greasy K-Stew vibe going that I admit I was starting to understand why a certain type of woman would finu appealing. With her bleached pixie cut hair dyed in the colors of the rainbow at the ends and her multiple piercings adorning her face, she looked like a punk rebel from an 80s movie. She said she was here strictly to top and she loved showing girls how gratifying submission can be, so why not get paid for it? She was certainly tough and brutal seeming on the surface, but beneath that tough exterior I thought I sensed a soft-spoken musician who wrote songs for every girl she ever fell in love with. That was my sense of her at least. I wondered what her specialty in this line of work might be and my mind wandered to a place of...curiosity as I took in her intense features.

It was a pretty mundane and normal breakfast conversation, all things considered. The girls talked about work and compared notes on their clients. I learned a bit more about the place I was now "employed."

Apparently, business was good despite the relatively remote location because The Victorian was one of the few places that was staffed, operated and owned entirely by women while also catering exclusively to lady clientele. It was an open secret in queer and WLW circles on this side of the country and some prestigious customers would take a long trip to get here because of the specific services offered and the discretion provided. They weren't able to tell me who, but apparently some "surprising" and recognizable ladies had come through here. One pop star whose current beard was a famous football player was all but confirmed as a regular, but I bit my tongue before I committed the faux pa of saying her name out loud...(It can be exhausting always redacting the name of the antihero.)

Vivi made a good natured joke about my ridiculous costume. The girls filled me in that it wasn't something everyone had had to do, but there was a prize if you could rope a newbie into wearing it. April admitted she had worn it when she first arrived, but also said it looked much better on me. That was sweet of her.

The only thing that really set this brunch apart were the hints of additional intimacy that these girls displayed towards one another. I truly hadn't taken much note of the little touches and gestures and hands under the table until April stood up and excused herself. She walked over to me and very sweetly said it had been nice to meet me and she was glad I was here, before she leaned down and planted another deep kiss on my lips.

Five. I had now kissed Five women in the last day. I had a distinct feeling that number had not finished growing. When she pulled away I saw Vivi and Jazz's hands were out of my view under the table and the dynamic clicked a little more for me.

As the day went on, I wandered the halls and explored the grounds a bit. I was surprised that I barely noticed the absurdity of what I was wearing anymore as I moved around the place, even when my bare cheeks would get a spank or a pinch from a passerby. It was all made to seem so "normal" here.

I met some of my other "coworkers" and ran into a fully dressed Dot to-ing and fro-ing a few times. It had certainly been a concern when I first woke up, but I will admit that all of the craziness I was experiencing had distracted me from the fact that my car with all of my belongings was still sitting dead by the side of the road. I won't say I totally forgot that I had come here just to stay the night until I could call a mechanic, I had just had this deluge of new experience and I was...distracted. My mind started to wander back to what I was supposed to do about my situation when I saw the clock while on the other side of the complex. 2:27. Shit. I had no sense of the geography of this place yet.

I quickly adjusted the rookie costume as best I could and made a mad dash through the hallways. The back part rode up my ass as I moved, it couldn't be helped. A few girls I passed laughed as I skidded around corners and made hurried apologies.

I had no idea where I was going, but an instinct was driving me, willing me towards my destination. The long corridors seemed to go on forever, lined with beautifully decorated doors, each leading to another girl's room, another world of WLW pleasure. All the while, the ticking of the clock in my head grew louder and more frantic.

"2:29," I said aloud, finally reaching my room. I'd made it with seconds to spare. I hoped Mama would appreciate my promptness. Steeling myself, I pushed it open and walked in.

The room was dimly lit by a single shaft of sunlight that spilled from a gap in the heavy velvet curtains. The bed was still tossed after last night's festivities. My little hand bag, phone and car keys still sat on the bedside table. I let out a sigh of relief. It appeared I had beaten Mama to my room for the meeting.

But then my eyes landed on her.

Sitting primly in an armchair across from my bed was Mama. She'd been waiting for me. She sat there with her legs crossed wearing 3 inch heels, a tight black pencil skirt and a simple white blouse. All business during the daylight hours. Her hair was up in a bun now and she wore a pair of horn rimmed glasses that made her look unnervingly like that one hot high school English teacher every school seemed to have.

I gulped audibly as I stepped toward her, the memories of our beautiful intimate encounter flooding back to me. With them came a sense of foreboding, like the other shoe was about to drop. This sense increased as she stared up at me intently with those big, icy blue eyes.

"Sit," she commanded, gesturing towards the edge of the bed before her. I didn't sense anger in her voice, but there was a terseness. She had business to attend to. I obeyed, feeling the springy mattress and cheap material of the comforter beneath me. Mama regarded me for a moment, her piercing gaze taking in every inch of my form. After a moment a smile broke out on her face and I relaxed, my guard lowering with relief.

"Dot got you to wear the rookie suit? That's fantastic!" She said, her voice lilting with laughter. "And you fill it out brilliantly, Kitty Cat!"

I exhaled a little at the compliment. She still liked me at least, that was good.

"Yeah you know, it hasn't been as bad as I thought. Ridiculous as it is."

Mama nodded and I watched her eyes run up and down my body.

"Well I'm sure we'll find ways to get you out of it sooner or later." She said with a seductive grin. Then her tone changed. "But okay, we actually have some business to attend to. It occurs to me there may be some confusion about the arrangement we currently have."

"Er, yes thanks for bringing that up." I began sheepishly I did want to talk to you about that. You see-"

Mama held up a single finger on her right hand and I felt compelled to stop mid-sentence.

"Whatever you're about to say, just remember that you have already signed a notarized and legally filed contract whose validity and your compliance with it has been verified by the state issued ID you brought with you, and of course your signature." Mama stated plainly.

It was then that my eyes wandered back to the bedside table and I noticed the handbag that had contained my wallet and IDs was unzipped and I could just make out the corner of my driver's license poking out of it.

"I...er, I didn't read the full text. Sorry, what did you do with my ID?" I stammered.

"Oh it's standard procedure. We needed a government issued ID to validate your signature on the doc so I just popped in here when you were still in my bed and got it. For efficiency sake you know." Said Mama, her tone indicating she'd done me a favor by going into my private things.

"Gosh Mama, I wish you hadn't done that. I um, I don't really know how to say this but I do think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding here." I said, dread filling me with every word I spoke.

Mama crossed her legs and leaned back in the armchair, a look of mild curiosity spreading across her face.

"Oh? What sort of misunderstanding?"

I swallowed. This was it. The moment of truth. I had to break the news to the woman who had so proudly and completely made me cum with her body last night. My pulse pounded in my ears as I contemplated how to tell Mama about the whole mechanic fiasco and my true intentions for being here.

"See, the thing is..." I began, nervously running a hand over legs barely covered by the rookie suit, "I didn't come here to...be part of all this." I gestured to my scantily-clad self and the surrounding room.

Mama's eyebrows arched high on her forehead, curiosity pricking her icy blue eyes.

"You didn't come here to work?!"

"No," I murmured, my cheeks heating up with embarrassment. "I was so tired and kind of frazzled last night that I just signed what Dot put in front of me so I could get to the room and collapse."

Mama stared at me like I was the dumbest person she'd ever encountered.

"The contract you signed, and initialed multiple times is over 20 pages long. Are you serious right now, Catherine?"

I felt my cheeks burning even hotter with her use of my full name. "I know, I know it's stupid and I vow to read everything, I promise but-"

Mama held up her hand to cut me off again.

"So you're saying you're here under false pretenses? Took advantage of my kindness and hospitality? Let me...satisfy you but weren't planning on being a team player here?" she asked coolly. The temperature in the room felt like it plummeted about 10 degrees.

"No, I didn't mean-"

"Just what did you mean?!" She said sharply.

I flinched at her tone, my heart pounding like a drum in my chest. I had truly stepped in it now. "I--I just needed a place to stay for the night," I stammered, feeling the room close in around me.

Mama leant forward in her chair, her usually vibrant features hard and icy. "And you thought you'd use Dot and me for that? Are you serious?" Her voice was low, scathing.

"I thought this was just a normal motel! My car broke down like 3 miles from here but the mechanic wouldn't open until morning!" I bleated out, suddenly very scared. My eyes widened as my words echoed through the room. The mechanic would surely be available now, right?

"Um, so maybe if I could just use the phone and get the number of the service station, I can be on my way and we just chalk this up to a misunderstanding?" I asked in a meek, petrified voice.

Mama went silent for a moment. She stared at the floor and then back up at me. As we made eye contact again, her lips curled into a smile and she started to laugh.

"Well, Catherine, this is definitely a first." She said through her laughter, wiping tears from her eyes. "You thought this was a normal motel?" She asked again, releasing another bout of laughter.

Feeling my face heat up out of embarrassment once again, I nodded stiffly.

"Oh sweetheart," Mama collected herself and sat back in her chair, the coldness from before now replaced by an amused smirk on her face. "You've got a lot to learn. And apparently, a car to fix."

Still trembling, although slightly relieved at Mama's change in demeanor.

"We'll get your effects towed here, the cost of which will be added to your total of course." She said very matter of factly.

"Wait, er no. I needed the car fixed so I could be on my way. I have a life to get back to..." I stammered. My penultimate term at law school was set to start in a few days.

Mama placed her finger on her lips in that thinking pose again.

"Well Cat, the thing about that is, you signed a binding contract and you are bound by its terms now." She said. "I'm sorry if you didn't quite understand what you signed but I am afraid it is quite ironclad."

I squirmed on the bed, my bare thighs rubbing together. She couldn't really be saying what I think she was. No way I was legally bound to be a working girl at this place now, right?!

Mama saw the panic in my eyes and sighed, sitting back in her chair with an air of resignation.

"Catherine, I'm not a monster," she said, her voice softer now. "I understand you're in a bind. But we run a business here, not a charity."

"But -" I started to protest, but she held up a hand to stop me.

"I'll let you use the phone for the mechanic," Mama said, her cerulean gaze firm. "You can park it in the employee lot until you work enough to get it fixed in addition to the other debt you owe, and in the meantime you can work it off here with us. Tell you what, since I understand this was a bit of a mixup, I won't even charge you room and board for your first three months working here. Sound good Kitten?"

"Three months? I can't stay here for three months!" I responded in horror as things started to click.

"Well, unless you find a specialty or gain a lot of clientele fast, you'll probably be here a bit longer than that." She stated plainly.

I was struck with the sudden intensity of a migraine. I reached up and rubbed at my temple, trying to wrap my brain around what she was saying.

"I -- I don't, I don't think you understand," I mumbled, blinking rapidly as if that would help clear the fog. "I can't just stay here. I'm a law student, I'm supposed to graduate at the end of next term."

Mama sighed deeply, her irritation evident in the stiff line of her shoulders and the furrow marring her typically radiant forehead.

"Well, sweetheart, life often has a way of changing our plans," she said firmly. Her voice had lost most of its earlier amusement and now dripped with a weary resignation. "I don't want to get too specific because it'll freak you out, but I will say that the consequences for violating the contract you signed and validated would be very, very dire from a financial and, let's say legal standpoint."

My eyes widened at that.

"The charges I could press and the damages I could claim would have me owning your ass...if not your assets if they don't land you in jail" She quipped as if making light of this very serious situation just to spite me. "So maybe you want to reconsider since the reality is I own those sweet cheeks in some capacity either way at this point."

I shifted on the starchy bedsheets, very aware of my bare ass cheeks on them.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I was legally bound to work as a lesbian prostitute, all because I hadn't read the contract?! Stupid Cat! How could you have all people not even skim the language! The faces of all of my dismissive law school professors who'd underestimated me throughout the semesters suddenly swam up in my mind to point and laugh at me. They'd been right hadn't they?

I let out a soft hiccup and then the first tear fell. My breath hitched and I began to whimper and cry. Mama stared daggers down at me as I did. I was determined to remain composed and not have a repeat of my tantrum in front of her last night, but the crushing reality of my situation was bearing down at me and I had no idea what to do.

I saw the frustration wash over Mama's face. She leaned forward staring daggers at me.

"Jesus Catherine! Are you seriously too dumb to play along with this and do it the easy way? We are bending over backwards to make this more palatable for you!" She growled at me with utter frustration in her voice.

"W-what?" I stammered back obliviously.

"For fuck's sake!" Mama threw up her hands. "Do you really think we didn't know about your situation? We pieced it together while you were asleep in my bed! Only problem is, you already signed the contract and it's been legalized. You're bound to work here now and from any sort of legal position you have no leg to stand on!"

"I...what? You knew? But I thought..." I stammered as I tried to understand what she was saying.

"Why do you think I sent Dot up to you this morning? She swore she could get you thinking on the right track and accept your position. Don't tell me I have to whip her ass again for her failure!" Mama was seething now.

"No no! She tried, I just..." I begged Mama. I didn't want her to flog my friend again.

"You were to dense to see what we were doing, huh? Fuck's sake Kitten. We were trying to give you a way to do this easily, to give you an out. A way to come to acceptance without your sheltered little ass having a conniption. I was trying to help. FUCK! I bet you're still going to see me as the bad guy if I keep you here as I'm now legally entitled to do. No good deed goes unpunished I guess" Mama said folding her arms under her chest."