All Comments on 'New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 04'

by BellaWrites234

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I anticipated that this chapter would lean heavily towards the BDSM genre, evidenced by the fact that the five suggested stories are all BDSM.

toesucker1toesucker13 months ago

Nice. I was worried you were going to take this series more into BDSM, but thankfully you did not. I’m looking forward to what Catherine learns going forward! I think you’ve been reading the comments too, letting Catherine finally get cleaned up!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Continues with Pt 5 on this story on kittens

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perhaps, as a working girl, Cat is taught how to be dominant as well as submissive to suit her clients needs?

snornsnorn3 months ago

Awh! This is a very beautiful series so far

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! I so found myself wanting to take Cat's place. This story was such an erotic, titillating, and stimulating way to push a young woman's sexual boundaries. Amazing how when Cat allowed herself to forget her "normal" inhibitions and "let it go" she was almost insatiable. I'll never my first time memories; at 18 years-old I was willingly seduced by a long time older neighbor woman. That initial feeling of having an experienced woman pleasure my body is truly unforgettable. I eagerly enjoyed my nipples swelling and growing in her mouth and mutually hers in mine. I loved the sensation I felt as my tongue and lip wantonly licked and sucked Anna's mature full breasts. I was infatuated with her dark areolas as I sucked her nipples between my teeth and gently nibbled. I found myself imagining Cat's senses being pleasurably overwhelmed from the numerous girls and women pleasuring and/or teasing her. Wow!

Gina; 22 years-old San Diego, CA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellaWrites234@BellaWrites234
Just a hopelessly submissive imaginative sapphic with very very deviant thoughts who loves telling stories of the reluctant seduction and straight girls getting turned by the powerful lesbians who know what's best for them. My stories usually start out with our straight girl...