New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 04

Story Info
Brutally kinky initiation makes Cat accept her submission.
13.6k words
4.56
9.7k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright lovelies, Chapter 4 is here with my quickest turnaround yet! What had started as a conclusion scene at the end of Chapter 3 evolved into its own very long and sexy chapter that is made up almost entirely of kinky, girl girl sex. If you were missing that in the previous chapter, boy do I have you covered in this one! Fair warning there's some spit play, anal and rougher BDSM elements that show up here.

After finishing this chapter and rereading it for publication, I've concluded that if this were to be a novel, the end of this chapter would mark the end of a Part 1.

This is certainly not the end of the story, more like just the beginning, but Cat definitely rounds a pretty big corner in this one and a lot more possibilities are opened up to her from where we leave her at the end. I may need to take a breather from this intense story to regroup and see where to take this from here, but we'll see once I come down from the high of getting this story published. I have been thoroughly enjoying writing this story more than I expected to this point, so now is a good time to regroup and think about what's immediately next. I have a couple ideas for some one off stories or even spinoffs that might be fun to get into.

I have been so grateful for the lovely feedback, comments and messages as I've written and posted this story. Can't wait to see what y'all think of this chapter and where you'd like Cat's journey to go from here!

-----

CHAPTER 4

I was still pretty much apoplectic and hyperventilating as we arrived at the door to the big meeting room. When we got there, she let up a bit and stood me up and squeezed my shoulders gently. I saw her stern angry face soften slightly.

"Cat, listen to me, okay?" she said firmly. I was breathing too hard and I couldn't calm down.

She reached down and squeezed my ass cheek then spanked it hard. The sting of the spank knocking some clarity back to me.

"Hey!" I blurted out, finding some of my fire again as I glared at her.

"Cat, listen. This is important. What's about to happen in there, what I'm about to do, I want you to know I'm doing it out of love. I have a sense about what you really need but I don't think you're ready to accept it and unfortunately we need to get you there, fast. You're going to hate me for it and for that I'm very sorry. I only hope you can see that I am doing this because I don't see any other way and please, please try to remember how nice last night was. I'm doing this to get us back to that."

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to come up with some response but I was completely bewildered. That didn't make any damn sense to me.

"Like I said" she continued. "I am doing this out of love, for this place, for those girls, but also...for you. You're very special to me, Catherine."

She surprised me then by bringing her arms warmly around me and pressing a soft loving kiss on my lips. I kissed back on instinct and leaned into her, like I was chasing that positive intimacy we'd shared last night. Even after all this, being held tenderly in her arms was a warm bliss.

She held me like that for far too short a time before breaking the kiss and grabbing the back of my Rookie suit again, yanking it back into place uncomfortably between my cheeks. She planted a quick kiss on my cheek.

"You're going to be okay." she said before shoving me through the door to the meeting room.

I stumbled inside to see Dot, Lolo, Jazz and like four other girls sitting on chairs and benches in a horseshoe shape around the center of the room. Mama followed me in and pushed me to my knees in the middle of the half circle. I could feel everyone's gaze on me. I felt completely exposed, small, helpless and just confused. I truly did not understand what I'd done or what was happening to me.

"Please, please Mama" I begged as I stared up at her. That look of utter disdain was back on her face as she glared down at me.

"You're really not gonna shut up are you?" she concluded. A quick tap of her lips with her finger as she thought and then addressed the room. "Who here is still wearing panties?"

About half of the hands in the room went up.

"Mhmm" Mama continued, "and who here has been wearing theirs without changing the longest?"

The room went silent and just about all the girls had sly grins on their faces as they all leaned towards or pointed at Jazz.

With a shit eating grin she raised her hand and waved it. She really had embraced that K-stew IDGAF unwashed vibe, hadn't she? Odder still was I starting to find it alluring. She didn't give a shit about anything and that made me kinda want her to give a shit...about me?

"Yeah, yeah I didn't bring that many pairs, and I'm not usually showin' em to clients." She quipped, not the least bit ashamed or embarrassed. She was who she was and she was clearly comfortable with it.

"I need them." Mama stated and held out her hand expectantly. She needed them for what?!

Jazz shot a wry look my way as she lifted her hips and slid her hands up the frayed jeans skirt she wore. I had expected some butch boy shorts for her underwear so I was just a little surprised when she slid a simple pair of dark blue bikini cut panties down her legs. She flipped them up off her left ankle, caught them in her hand and handed them to Mama.

Mama thanked her and brought the panties to her nose, taking a big whiff.

"Damn girl, I won't even ask how long you've had these on." Mama quipped. Jazz blushed but just put a finger to her lips in a Shhh gesture. Mama then approached me and held the panties to my face.

"Open." she ordered. No way. She could not be serious. My mind raced. My eyes widened. She wanted me to put this girl's dirty soiled underwear in my mouth?! Never mind how intriguing and alluring I found Jazz, this was too much! After taking a deep breath, a thousand options and reasons to run away flashing in my mind's eye, I felt myself opening my mouth obediently. There'd be no way around this, some calm voice inside reasoned. I was somewhere where normal rules as I understood them no longer applied.

The musky, slightly sweet and tangy scent of Jazz's intimate sweat and pussy was overwhelming as soon as Mama pushed the crotch of the panties past my lips. It was disgusting, but also... familiar. I couldn't help but close my eyes and take a deep breath through my nose as well. There was more than a faint hint of Jazz's arousal on them. My stomach turned, but something else in me found it... electrifying? I was tasting a most intimate detail of Jazz, another woman that I was finding myself intrigued by. Before I could process any further, Mama shoved the rest of the damp, smelly panties between my lips and gently pressed down on my head.

The damp, soiled panties hit the back of my throat thanks to Mama's overzealous fingers and I gagged and tried to spit them out. Mama's but her hand held firmly atop my head while the other held the panties to my mouth.

My eyes watered from the musky stench and I could feel everyone's judgmental gaze on me. This couldn't be happening! I was being humiliated in front of all these girls who supposedly liked me? Even Dot and Lolo, who I thought were my biggest allies here, just stared back impassively, waiting to see what would happen next.

"You got this, Kitten." She said softly in my ear. Then she stepped away to face the girls in the room. When she spoke next it was to project in her louder, more authoritative voice. "Now you keep those in there until we say you can open that mouth of yours. Nod if you understand!"

I understood very little but I didn't want this to get any worse, so I nodded emphatically.

"Good girl." She patted my head and ruffled my hair slightly before turning back to the ladies before us. "Now, you signed a legally binding contract and are committed to working here until you pay off your significant debt to the Victorian, but you seem to think that you don't have to because you 'didn't read before you signed it' and are 'straight.' What do we think of that, ladies?!"

The women before me, with the exceptions of Dot and Lolo all booed and hissed. I could feel tears well up in my eyes at the utter humiliation and shame I felt. I didn't want this, it had been a huge misunderstanding that had a simple explanation! Despite knowing this to be true, I still felt totally ashamed that I'd let these women down in some way. I couldn't deny that some of what had happened to me in the last day HAD felt good and I was slowly starting to think that maybe sex with a woman wasn't something I should have outright rejected before I got here, but I was no prostitute! My internal reasoning already being pushed along towards where Mama wanted to get it to go.

A tear dripped down my face and Mama saw.

"Awww she's crying girls. Well maybe she should. After all we take our commitments really seriously here. You don't want these girls to think you don't honor your commitments do you?" God, that tone of hers, so condescending in her brassy voice that just made it worse. I could tell what she was doing, as a law student I'd studied verbal manipulation tactics and that's clearly what was going on here. At the same time, I really didn't want to let these girls down! I had enjoyed the kisses and intimate moments I'd shared with some of them and now to see them all scowling down at me, it just made me feel so low.

"Before I ask whether or not you've changed your mind and are willing to consider submitted and embracing your new job, I'm sorry but some punishment is in order. Hopefully it will serve as a reminder and some good motivation that you are expected to honor your commitments here." Mama continued.

My eyes widened. I almost opened my mouth to try to explain, to beg for mercy, but I realized that would likely not be appreciated, so I clenched my mouth shut and started breathing heavily out of my nose.

I was desperate to be given another chance. If Mama asked the questions she had in my room again here, I'd say yes and try to mean it. Of course I still didn't think I was gay and I really, really didn't want to be a sex worker with my whole law career just about to start, but the peer pressure was starting to work. I really didn't want to continue to let Mama or these other girl's down. Even Dot and Lolo, who weren't scowling or angry, sure looked at me disappointedly and I was coming to realize that their approval was starting to matter to me, like a lot. I winced my eyes closed and the images and feelings of Dot's body pressed against mine flooded into my mind's eye. Then it was Mama making me cum with her skilled, sexy body. That hadn't been so bad, I had...enjoyed myself even...Did I dare consider...

"Eyes open you little slut! No time to sleep on your new career!" Mama snapped and I was pulled back to this humiliating reality as my eyes popped open.

"So, I know you haven't accepted your new position, but after all we've done for you, taking you in when your car broke down, giving you...release and comfort, you're gonna take some punishment now. Understand?" I nodded in agreement. I felt that I deserved this on some level.

"Good, maybe she really can be taught." She smirked. "Alright ladies, form an orderly queue, maybe we can be gentle and efficient with our punishment and she'll see the error of her ways, hmm?"

I stayed rigid on my knees where I was as the ladies formed a line in front of me. I was terrified and had no idea what was about to happen.

"Hmm" I heard Mama again, now from behind me. "You know I don't think I want the Rookie suit getting ruined. Hey Jazz, wanna do the honors? Your panties are in her mouth after all."

Jazz gleefully trotted over to me from her place in the line and without even looking at me, started to pull the lewd outfit off of my body. She handled me like some child or incapable pet as she exposed more and more of my skin and private areas to the room.

Jazz grabbed the stretchy collar of the skimpy suit and started pulling it open. She started working one of my arms out of the big opening and then the other. I was left feeling like a rag doll of sorts as she handled my limbs like I wasn't capable of moving them myself.

Soon I was topless and my heavy nervous breathing made my bare, goosebump covered tits, heave up and down in front of the whole room.

Jazz kneeled in front of me and, to my surprise, she leaned forward and nipped at my left nipple with her teeth just hard enough to make me squeal as she pulled the bunched up suit down my torso, then past my crotch and to my knees.

With the fabric bunched up there, Jazz let her fingers trail lightly over my collarbone, then down between my breasts. I let out a soft gasp through her panties. Jazz smiled knowingly, continuing down over my taut stomach before resting her hands on my hips.

I was confused by Jazz's gentle touch after she'd been yanking my arms and the suit so roughly. I considered reaching up to cover my modesty again, but at this point, all of me had been seen and touched hadn't it?

Jazz stared at me with those intense dark eyes of hers while I was sent reeling inside. What are these reactions? Am I really becoming attracted to...

Suddenly I felt a sensation on my bare pussy and I looked down to see Jazz's fingers rubbing on my lips. I was horrified to see moisture on her fingertips as she pulled away.

"She's already wet down there, Mama. Sure she's not compliant and thinks she's straight?" Jazz asked with a grin before she stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked my juices lewdly. "Mmm this one's a little on the sweet side too."

I was incredulous. It was just so lewd and ridiculous that I was being treated this way and my reaction was to be aroused? What was happening to me?!

"That may be, but she didn't submit and comply when asked, so now she has to pay the piper as it were. She made her bed, now she gets to lie in it." The sinister implications in Mama's voice as she spoke made me shiver.

"Alright ladies, each one of you gets to do one thing to our new recruit of your own choosing. No permanent marks and you can't just try to hurt her. Keep it sexy but make her see how we treat our own and the kind of respect we expect from one another...oh and of course those panties stay in her dirty mouth." Mama explained to the women lined up before me.

Counting Jazz, who had returned to her place in the line, there were seven women waiting to humiliate me. Lolo and Dot were in the very back. Jazz I knew, and I saw my table-mate Vivi but was disappointed to see my other pal, April, was not among the girls. I had hoped she would have been gentle based on that small spark of connection that had compelled her to kiss me sweetly earlier. There were three women I didn't recognize aside from maybe seeing them in the halls this afternoon. Just about all save Lolo and Dot had devious and intimidating looks on their faces as they contemplated how best to punish my naked, exposed and insubordinate self. I was petrified and humiliated and yet, I'll admit that even then there was some dark, primal, sexual, previously unknown part of me that was almost excited in anticipation of what was about to be done to me. The unknown of it combined with the clearly sexual element and the fact that all of these women, beautiful women, wanted to debase me like this was becoming increasingly erotically thrilling.

Later, Mama would help me to see that this was the moment of the true awakening of my submissive self, which I'd soon come to embody in full in the weeks and months ahead.

The first girl, an older looking brunette I didn't recognize with a heart shaped face, pale freckled skin and an impressively shapely physique I didn't recognize stepped towards me.

"You got her," Mama teased as the woman stopped in front of me. She reached out to playfully slap my cheek, pretending she was going to do it hard but instead only lightly tapped me, with a smile. I sighed for a minute thinking that was it but then she let go of my face and spun around.

She was in a pair of green short athletic shorts and she pulled them down to her thighs. Before I knew what was happening she reached back and shoved my face right between her firm ass cheeks. The tip of my nose shoved directly against her sphincter.

"Mmmphh!" I protested. This was quite a different experience than the tender exploration of Dot's back hole earlier.

"Quit complaining you little bitch! Before we're through with you you're gonna be a salad tossing connoisseur!" She squeezed my head to her ass and shook it against me. Fuck it was demeaning.

I let out a huge gasp and slumped forward as she stepped away from me, laughing. I could still feel the hints of her lingering ass sweat on my face.

The next girl, a more petite beauty with black hair pulled up in pigtails and wearing a crop top and jeans cutoffs approached. My eyes were drawn to her exposed tight tummy for some reason. I was jealous of her abs and also wanted to feel them. The look on her face was one of unsureness, like she wasn't quite sure what she should do now that she was at the front of the line. I thought maybe that meant she'd go easy on me. I was wrong.

She got close and looked down at me. I stared up at her with wide, watering eyes. I saw the spark in her eyes as she got her idea and reached down and grabbed my hard, already throbbing, goose bumped nipples. She pinched and pulled at them unceremoniously before twisting them rapidly. The stinging was immense and I let out a low, guttural groan through Jazz's panties that made my slobber drip out my mouth. I felt it roll down my chin as I whimpered and squirmed.

After a few seconds, my taut tummied tormenter was satisfied and let go. The rush of blood back to my nipples as they untwisted was almost more painful than the initial twist. I let out another deep groan.

"Hey, you're a tough girl, I can tell. You got this." the woman who had just twisted my nipples said reassuringly. Before she said that, I had wanted to bite at her and attack but her positive reassurance felt so good all of a sudden. With that kind of affirmation, I believed her. I was going to endure this. Thanks for believing in me, Six Pack.

Next up was the silky skinned seductress I'd met at brunch, Vivi. I was kind of glad to see her. Our conversation at the table had been good banter even if she'd made fun of my suit. I hoped the still liked me, because I had liked talking to her. Maybe if I impressed her here she'd wanna hang out more. My mind had already started rewiring itself in the presence of these goddesses and I was only now starting to see it affect my conscious thinking.

Vivi wore only a white tank top that contrasted her gorgeous skin beautifully above a pale green G-string that was pretty much at my eye level when she approached me.

"Lie on your back." She ordered in her sultry accent. I complied instantly. Sliding down so my bare ass and back were pressed to the scratchy carpet, staring up at her. A soon as I did I was hit with another wave of overwhelming warmth and pleasure. It felt good to do as Vivi ordered, all the moreso because of how humiliating the demand was. The revulsion and nausea at what I was doing had hit first, but then it was swiftly replaced with this arousing, warming pleasure, the pleasure of submission.

Vivi moved to her knees just past where my head now lay. My head was now between her bent legs and I was staring straight up at her crotch, her undercarriage and the cleft where her thighs met her impressive ass cheeks. I was struck with the thought that it was an intimate privilege to get to see this angle of such a beauty as Vivi..

Without saying a word, Vivi moved the front of her thong to the side and I could see the pronounced folds of her pussy above me. Her inner lips protruded just past the line of her outter labia. I'd spent very little time of my life thinking of descriptors for vaginas up to that point, but later she and Dot would help me find the vocabulary. It was a gorgeous, juicy, fat pussy. The kind that I've come to realize is certainly to my taste.