New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Things are only getting weirder for Rashad. How will he deal.
2k words
4.46
1.2k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 25, 2012 (Tuesday -- 4 days to the Full Moon)

Rashad woke around 8 and was walking into the kitchen when he stopped at the mirror in the hallway. He looked at his reflection from the side and froze. 'What happened to my stomach, it is a lot smaller than it was.' He thought to himself. In the reflection, he could see that he had lost some weight. His face wasn't as full as it usually was. He checked his arms and noticed that he could see some muscle definition there. He patted his stomach and noticed it didn't jiggle as bad, and he could feel hardness underneath it.

He sat there looking at himself in amazement, and while he did, he ran his tongue over his teeth and then opened his mouth to look in the mirror. He had chipped his front tooth and lost 2 in the back on the top row a couple of years ago, but now they were back. He smiled and realized that the yellow tint that was usually there from his smoking was also gone. He had white teeth again, and he could see them without his glasses. 'What the fuck is going on?'

He went to the bathroom, jumped in the shower, and brushed his teeth. He went and put on his shorts, which he had to tie tighter otherwise they would fall. He found a shirt that was a 3X he had had for a while, and it fit perfectly. He put his shoes on and put his wallet and keys into his pocket with his phone and left the trailer. He glanced at his phone and saw that it was 10 am. He knew Resa was at school and would be getting out in 75 minutes. He texted her and told her he was meeting her at the mall.

He walked out to Newtown Rd. and began jogging. He jogged for five minutes and realized that he felt that he was going to slow, so he began running. As he ran, he could feel his muscles working, his breathing was controlled, and he knew he hadn't reached his top speed, so he pushed harder. As he ran down Virginia Beach Blvd., he saw a car turning into a mini-mart and without stopping he placed his hand on the top of the car and vaulted it, and kept running.

He kept running until he saw the Military Circle Mall and then ran up to the entrance to Ross' and stopped. He wasn't out of breath, in fact, he felt like he could have gone on for a lot longer. But for now, he needed to rest, mentally. He started walking into the store and realized that his shorts were loose. He looked down and saw that they were still tied, but there was a bigger gap between them and his belly. He also saw that his stomach was smaller because the shirt was starting to hang off him when earlier it had fit just right.

He quickly walked into the men's room and re-tied his shorts and shoes and washed his face. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. He thought he knew what was happening, but he couldn't believe that was possible, especially in real life. His phone chirped, signaling he had a new message. He checked it and saw that it was Resa, saying she got out early and would be in the food court waiting for him. He texted back saying he was in the bathroom and would be there in a second. He checked himself once more in the mirror and then headed to the food court.

He saw her sitting at a table in front of the Subway sandwich shop and walked over. As he approached, he noticed that she didn't recognize him. 'I wouldn't recognize me either if I was her' he thought to himself. He grabbed a chair from a nearby table, turned it around, and sat on it facing her with a smile.

*****

Resa looked at the man who sat down before her, there was something familiar about him. She slowly stood up and walked around the table, touching his cheek. "No fricking way!" Resa exclaimed as Rashad chuckled and stood up, her fingers running down over his chest. Her heart pounded as she looked up at him with excitement.

*****

Rashad could smell her arousal. 'I can tell she's turned on. What the hell?' He watched her move to him, felt her skin brush his and he felt a stirring in his chest. A low growl rumbled up to his throat, and he forced it down. He felt the urge to taste her, but he fought it back and sat back down to hide his erection that was starting to tent his shorts. Resa sat down in front of him as he began telling her what happened.

"I'm not sure myself. I was hanging out with Sean on Sunday after my D&D game. We had a couple of beers and drove to the woods near the Little Creek Base. We got separated, and while I was trying to find him, I came across a dog in the woods. At least I thought it was a dog. Everything after seeing it is kind of a blur, but it bit me on my arm." He said and showed her where he had gotten bitten, there wasn't even a scar showing where it had happened.

"Ever since things have gotten weird, I can see without my glasses. In fact, I can see details I have never seen before. I am full of energy, I have been losing weight fast, I'm hungry sometimes, but no matter what I eat, it comes right off. I am more athletic than I have ever been. I ran here from my house. Oh, and I don't have any clothes that fit anymore." Rashad said with a smile.

As they were talking two guys walked past the table, and for some reason, Rashad's attention turned to them slightly. As they walked past the blonde one glanced at Resa and smiled and nodded his head. He turned to his friend and Rashad heard the guy whisper "That girl is fine; I wonder what she would look like on the end of my dick?"

Rashad was out of his chair so fast that Resa couldn't react. He was to the blonde before he saw him coming and was pinned against the dividing wall between Subway and Flamers Burgers with Rashad's hand around his throat. Rashad could feel the rage swelling up inside him as flashes of things he could do to this guy appeared before his eyes. The blonde's companion tried to step up and remove Rashad's hand from his buddy's throat, but he couldn't dislodge the grip. Rashad looked at him and for some reason, a look of sheer fear came across the man's face as he backed up and Rashad could smell he had urinated on himself.

Rashad's attention returned to the man in his grasp. He felt his canines begin to grow in his mouth and press against his tongue. All he could think about was tasting this man's blood as he ripped into him. 'How dare he talk about Resa as if she was a common whore?' A voice said in his head. Then he felt her touch on his arm, and he turned to her.

*****

Resa's eyes went wide with surprise, but she wasn't afraid, in fact, a wide grin spread across her lips. She touched Rashad's arm and Rashad dropped the blonde to the ground and followed Resa as she pulled him along. Her body was trembling as a large grin spread across her lips. She whimpered softly, almost wanting to hug him. "This is amazing." She giggles as her cheeks go red with blush.

*****

'She smells so good. I want to taste her.' He thought to himself. He reached out and took her by her waist and brought her close. He tilted her head and lowered his to her neck and inhaled. Her scent washed over him, and he could feel his canines start to grow again. He let out a low growl and heard her giggle when she heard it. He opened his mouth, letting his breath slightly moisten the spot he wanted to bite. Just as his canines touched her neck, he came back to his senses. 'What the hell are you doing? What happens if you bite her, will she be hurt, could you kill her, could you stop?'

His head snapped back and stared into her blue eyes. She sees his eyes flash green, and then he turns and takes off running. "Raz, where are you going? Wait!" He could hear her scream after him, but he didn't turn to her. He must get away from her; he knows he doesn't have enough control. The beast inside him has made itself known, and he needs to find a way to control it. He ran home and went to his room and lay in his bed and thought. Tracy called at around 5 and said she was on her way home.

Around 6 Rashad could hear the engine of their Isuzu Trooper coming down the road. He went into the living room, sat on the couch, and covered himself from his upper chest down in his Washington Redskins blanket that Tracy had made for him.

"Who are you trying to hide from Meathead?" Tracy said as she walked into the trailer and locked the door behind her.

"Tracy, I have something to show you, but you can't freak when I show you." He spoke. He heard her inhale as she prepared for some bad news. He knew she thought it was a bill, or maybe he had broken something. He removed the blanket and let her look at his new slimmer self. She gasped.

"What the hell happened?" she asked as she walked up to him and saw the new person standing in front of her. He sat her down, got her something to drink, and explained what had happened over the last 72 hours. He told her about what had happened at the mall, keeping the fact he could tell Resa was turned on by him, and how close he had come to hurting that guy, out of the story. She listened, without saying a word, until he was finished.

When he was finished, Tracy just sat there for several minutes without saying a word. When she did speak, it was evident she wasn't ready to process what she was hearing.

"So, what happens now?" She asked.

"I don't know this is all new to me." He said to her. He tried to reach out and touch her, but she shied away from him. "Tracy, it's still me."

"No, it's not. God is punishing you for something. I can't deal with this now." She said as he got up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he stepped toward her, keeping his distance.

"I am going to my mother's to figure out what I am going to do next. You need to pray." She said and then she left. He heard the car leave and could tell she had gone to her mom's trailer around the corner. He heard his cell phone go off and he looked at who was calling him. It was Resa, he let the call go to voicemail and he turned his phone off. He went to the bedroom and lay there till he fell asleep.

*****

Resa sat in her bedroom, her eyes looked from the phone, then to the computer. She wrote a few desperate messages on his Facebook messenger and left him a few voicemails. She had seen his eyes change color. She almost wanted him to take her.

She glanced at the clock on the computer and saw that it was nearly 7 pm. Steve should have already been home by now. She begins looking up forums and other things dealing with werewolves and the myths behind them. Maybe she could help Rashad out in some way. As she worked, her mind wanders to the fantasies of what could have been...and what could be. A thin smile creased her lips as she remembered the feeling of him holding her so damn close.

"That would have been a hell of a thing." She thought to herself as she went back to searching the internet.