New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Rashad and Resa's relationship takes a step forward.
3.3k words
4.71
1.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 26, 2012 (Wednesday -- 3 days to the Full Moon)

Rashad woke up and reached for his cell phone to see the time, but it was turned off. He turned it on and rolled out of his bed. As he stood and stretched, he could tell he was different. He went to the hall mirror and saw a person in the reflection that he didn't recognize. His face had slimmed out and he smiled at himself, and he could tell it was him under the new body. He looked down at his body and realized that his stomach was gone. He lifted his shirt and was amazed to see a six-pack staring at him. He removed the shirt all the way and saw that his body had been completely transformed. He looked like a runner. He had great muscle definition as he flexed his muscles and admired them. 'I can definitely do something with this.' He thought to himself.

A thought struck his head and he walked into the office and turned his computer on. He saw on the computer clock that it was only 9:03 pm. He searched Google for fight clubs in Hampton. He and Sean had talked about how one had started. He found the website and saw that they were meeting at 10. He checked the address and saw they were meeting at a park near Lynnhaven. He grabbed his cell phone charger and then called a cab. It showed up 20 minutes later. He arrived at the location with a few minutes to spare.

He saw that a crowd had gathered, and that there was no sign in spot. He walked to the circle and saw two guys going at it. It was brutal, with teeth and hair flying, mixed with blood, and sweat, Rashad could feel the beast inside him awaken. He wanted to be a part of this.

The fight ended a few minutes later and the next two combatants came out. It went like this for the next hour as new fighters came from the crowd. Finally, a lone fighter came out. He was huge, at least 6'7" and looked to be 350 lbs. of muscle. No one voluntarily stepped from the crowd to fight this behemoth, so Rashad did. As he did, the referee/announcer stepped up to him. Rashad looked at him and almost laughed. He was a small man with a balding head and a thick mustache. He reminded Rashad of Gene Okerlund from the old WWF.

"Alright son, you know that this is a fight till one of you can't stand? Winner gets $350.00" he said in a voice that showed he had been smoking for a long time. Rashad nodded and walked up to the fighter and just stared at him in the eyes. The big man smiled and showed he was missing his front three teeth.

"You're going to bleed little man." He said with a smile. Rashad just smiled, showing he had all his teeth and just stood there. The announcer signaled for the fight to begin, and the big guy launched a punch right to Rashad's head, but it never connected. Rashad saw the blow coming in and stepped to the left avoiding the shot. He drove his fist into the man's stomach, and he swore he could feel the man's spine. The man fell to his knees trying to catch his breath; Rashad turned and hit the man across the face with his left hand. The crack of the man's jaw made a distinctive sound in the night air; he fell to the ground not moving, but still breathing.

The crowd stood in awed silence as Rashad walked up to the announcer with his hand out to receive his money. The announcer looked at him, then to the man on the ground, and back to him. He had a little smile on his face as he handed the money to Rashad.

"How would you like to earn more than you can in these little fights? I know some people that would pay you $2,000.00 for what you just did, and it's steady. Two fights a week at 2 G per fight if you win, what do you say?" The man said to Rashad. Rashad sat there and thought about it for a second and then turned to the man with his hand out and agreed. The man said his name was Reginald and gave Rashad his number and he took Rashad's. He said he would call him the next day with details.

Rashad called a cab and was heading home when he noticed the voicemails from Resa on his phone, he told the cab driver her address and then sat back and relaxed. He tried not to think of the week's events. About 20 minutes later they pulled in front of the Bayview Condominiums and as Rashad got out of the car, he could smell her. He looked up, and even in the dark, he could see her clearly. He smiled and took the stairs 5 at a time till he reached her floor.

*****

Smoke floated in the air around Resa. Her fingers tapped the wooden railing as she stared out into the trees. Her mind going a million miles a minute. She was worried about Rashad and even worried about Tracy. She was dressed in a long white oversized tank top with a jacket. Her sweatpants dragged the ground as her shoulder length red hair hung loose. She turns as she sees movement on the staircase. Her eyes light up as she goes to Rashad. Her arms wrapped around him as she pressed her body against him. She could feel the tears forming and threatening to fall.

"I was worried about you." she says, laying her head against his chest. "Don't do that again." She says softly.

******

"I'm sorry; I was having an issue that I had to deal with." Rashad said with a smile as he returned the hug. Her scent washed over him again and he could feel his body responding to her being pressed so tightly to him. He tried to fight the urges, but soon the same power that transformed him into this new person was taking control of his animal urges. Their lips met and melted into each other's as their bodies crashed into each other. They devoured each other's mouths with hungry passion. Their desires spoke for them in the way their tongues danced.

Resa pulled back first, without saying a word she put her cigarette out, grabbed his hand and walked back inside the Condo. She locked the door and pulled him into her bedroom. When they entered, she locked the door behind them and then returned to the kiss they had started out front.

His lips left hers and he left a trail of kisses on the way to her neck. He took off her jacket and the tank top and tossed them on the floor while she removed his shirt revealing his completed body and all its hardness. She looked admiringly at his body. He began kissing her neck again, Resa whimpered, and her eyelids fluttered when he found her favorite spot to kiss. "I need you inside me."

Rashad didn't say a word as he pulled her pants down and she stepped out of them. Her panties fell to her feet, and she kicked them away. Their lustful filled gazes caught as he took his shorts and shoes off. She didn't even look down when his erection sprang out at attention.

Resa stepped up to him and closed her palm around his hard cock. She stroked him gently and his hand found the warm place between her thighs. His fingers trailed along her moist slit before two of his digits slid into her wet hole.

She moaned as her body opened for his probing fingers. "We don't have much time." She used her vixen tone. "You're going to fuck me; I need you inside me."

Rashad groaned from her words and her expert hand smearing his precum along his shaft. "Ride me. I want to watch you." He growled.

She grinned and kissed his lips before letting go of his organ. Resa immediately mounted him with her knees at his hips. The carpet was soft against her knees.

Rashad held her hips and lowered her body onto his stiff pole. He was swallowed into the heat of her tight cunt. Her head dropped back, and her inner animal roared as the desperation she had felt instantly dissipated. She held him deep inside of her, grinding on him. Her bare lips rubbed through his pubic hair.

"Oh god, I've wanted this all day," she groaned.

"Me too," he growled as she began bouncing on him.

He couldn't help but admire her as she rode him. Her eyes stayed on his face, but his absorbed every inch of her body. Her breasts bounced and her hips rolled, digging his cock inside of her with every thrust. Her hands held onto his chest, giving her leverage to fuck him even harder.

Her oils leaked out of her, collecting on his pelvis and balls. Wet sloppy sounds of fucking filled the air around them as they traded guttural moans of lust, and satisfaction back and forth. The night sky, through the open window, blanketed them with stars. It was chilly inside, but neither of them felt it.

Resa moaned deeply every time she ravenously impaled herself on his tool. When she rose, she squeezed her walls tight, feeling the ridge beneath his head slide through her slickness. The friends panted heavily. Her cheeks had flushed red, and beads of sweat popped up on her forehead.

The pace of her hips slamming into his steadily increased. Her body was on fire, as was her cunt. Her glasses slipped down her nose, and she quickly pushed them back up. A few stray whips of her hair had escaped from her back. Rashad reached up and yanked the cups of her bra down. He hastily filled his mitts with her fleshy globes, squeezing them.

The fear of Steve finding them crept into Resa's mind. Being found would be deadly.

Resa dropped down, steadying herself with her hands above his shoulders, and kissed him fiercely. Her tongue battled with his as she wrapped her legs under his thighs. She rolled her hips and his cockhead smeared against every angle of her velvety tunnel. His hands slid around to her ass, and he gripped it, digging his fingers into her flesh.

She moaned against his lips, "Fucking fuck me."

"I want to feel your tits against my chest," Rashad panted. Rashad held her hips and lifted his. He crammed his length into her repeatedly, jarring her body with his thrusts. His thighs rubbed against her thighs.

Their eyes locked as they both groaned out in pleasure. His balls slapped against her ass each time he filled her completely. Her nipples rubbed against his chest, grazing through his chest hair. Their hearts pounded in rapid unison.

Resa thought that dirty talk would urge his orgasm out of him. "I need your cum in me, Rashad. I need it." She gasped for breath. "Use your cum bucket. Use your filthy friend for your pleasure."

"You'll get it slut," he groaned. "You'll get my seed."

"I want to feel your seed leaking out of me for the rest of the night. I want to keep it all and have it remind me who I belong to."

"Fuck yes." His cock throbbed inside of her squeezing cunt. "You're mine."

"I'm yours, Rashad. I'm your filthy whore." Words flew out of her mouth. She was desperate to feel him empty inside of her. "Your nasty girl, your fuck toy."

Rashad loved the filthy names and words that were flying out of her mouth. His release was rapidly approaching. "More," he encouraged her. "Tell me more."

"I'm your slut, your fuckdoll, your fuckpet. Your filthy fuck princess." Her words were labored as her own orgasm became inevitable. Her body started to quake in his embrace. "All I ever need is your seed and I'm complete. I don't need anything else in the world."

Rashad felt her walls gripping his dick, milking him, begging him to cum with her. Her muscles tensed under his hands, and he shoved every ounce of strength in his body behind his thrusting hips. Their fucking was even more urgent now. Carnal bliss was ready to be released.

Her lips met his again and she moaned deeply into his mouth. Warmth grew within his loins and flowed out to every inch of his body. Every one of his senses was lit up by her, sight of her body, touch of her skin and her cunt wrapped around him, smell of her aroma, taste from her kiss, and auditory from her filthy words. He never knew sex could be this intense. The new senses he had been granted made this pleasure immeasurable.

Her orgasm began to wash over her, thrumming softly at first, rapidly gaining momentum until the tidal wave crashed, washing away anything but the pleasure that her body craved. Her walls desperately tried to push his cock out of her, constricting so tight. But he was steadfast and slammed himself completely inside of her. Her body rocked against his as her juices rained down on his pelvis, spurting out around his erection.

Her suckling walls brought him to the edge. His cock throbbed hard, in tempo with the pulses of her cunt. His skin was on fire as his orgasm erupted inside of her. Rope after rope of his thick seed shot into her depths, coating her walls with his spunk, and leaving a part of himself inside of her.

Resa collapsed down on him, holding his shaft inside of her. Both of their sex organs ticked and twitched while they took a moment to calm down. He caressed her back.

*****

"What are we going to do? Resa whispered to him. Her mind going a million miles a minute at the thought of Derek coming home or Steve coming in and finding him with her like this. She pulls up from his chest feeling him slip out of her as a soft moan escaped her lips. She blushed as he sat up on his elbows watching her. She picks up her tank top and slips it on as she steps out of the bedroom into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She picks up a washcloth and wipes down the stickiness on her skin.

Resa's fingers slid over her stomach. 'At least I haven't been able to have kids.' She thought, gently washing out the washcloth. She takes it back into the bedroom and kneels before him. Her fingers move with ease over him as his eyes watch her clean him.

As she was cleaning him off, their eyes met, and she leaned towards him kissing his lips gently. His arm drew her against him again, but she gently pushed herself away from him.

"Let me clean you up." She said as he watched her. Even in the tank top he could see the tips of her nipples protruding from her supple breasts through the material. They jiggled and wiggled as her hands moved and massaged the washcloth over his manhood. He groans out some as his loin begins to stir under her fingers. Her blush became a deeper red upon seeing this. "Get dressed." She said as she got to her feet.

She turned to go back towards the bathroom but his hand grabbed the back of her tank top as he checked out her butt. He moved towards her as his hands took both sides of her hips. She gasps and tries to stay on her feet as he pulls on her.

"I've wanted to do this." He breathed. His nose slid along her backside as she giggled. A gasp comes from her as his tongue darts up and slips between the moist lips of her womb. Her hands grabbed at his hands as her body wiggled and tried to escape. Her knees trembled before she managed to break free and slip out of the bedroom back into the bathroom. She giggles softly and trembles some as her eyes go to her reflection in the mirror.

'This is so crazy and amazing.' She thinks. She washes out the washcloth and goes back in to her room closing the door behind her. When she turns around, she realizes that he isn't in the room, neither is his clothes. She goes out into the living room and notices that the front door is shut, but the dead bolt is unlocked. 'He left.' She thought.

*****

'What the hell are you doing?' Rashad thought to himself as Resa went back into the bathroom. He got up, put his clothes back on and snuck past the bathroom and out the front door. He leapt over the banister and dropped the 3 stories to the ground. He landed as easily as stepping off a step and ran to the street. He began walking down Chesapeake Blvd, aimlessly, while thinking to himself. He couldn't believe he had gone that far with Resa. He had wanted to, in his dreams, but never in real life.

When he came back to, he realized that he was on Military Hwy. He continued down until he saw the Econo Lodge. He walked into the main office and spoke with the night attendant.

"Hey, I need a room for a week." He said to the girl behind the counter. She looked to be 22 with short blonde hair and a cute, not quite pretty face. She was thin but still somewhat attractive. When she saw Rashad, a smile appeared on her face, and she seemed to stand up a little taller. Her name tag said 'Christiana' on it.

She checked her computer while stealing glances at Rashad wearing his swim trunks and a loose-fitting shirt. "We have a room with a King Size bed in it for $49.00 a night, will that do?"

"Yeah, that would work. I just need it till the 3rd of next month." He said to her, returning her smile. 'Is it me or is she checking me out?' he thought to himself. He pulled out the $350.00 and handed it to the girl and she gave him his change. She handed him the key and told him where the room was. He smiled at her and then turned and left the office.

He found his room and smiled, it was a typical hotel room, Bed in the middle with a dresser and TV on it at the end, a little kitchenette to the side and the bathroom around the corner. It was all he needed while he figured out what was going on in his life, and what he could do about it. He went and plugged his charger in and connected his phone and laid it next to the TV with the ringer off. He checked the clock next to the bed and saw that it was 2:30 am. He lay down in bed and within moments, he was asleep.

*****

Resa frowned. She hadn't heard him pass by the bathroom. Her fingers slid through her red locks as she sat on the bed, thinking.

'You really fucked up this time, Resa. Derek will not forgive you. Maybe it is time to leave again. I must tell him. He always said to be open about everything that happens. He will not trust me again. I'm screwed.' The tears slipped down her cheeks and to the bed as she curled up into a ball.

'No. I will keep it quiet. I can't tell him.' She thinks. She picks up her phone and tries to call Rashad. The phone went to voicemail. "Are you okay? It's just me. I'm sorry. Forgive me." she said gently. She hung up the phone, rolled over, and cried herself to sleep.