New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He puts her head on the bed and leans over her. Resa desperately takes his cock in her mouth. She is still holding her knees apart and he reaches down and pushes two fingers deep in her pussy. He curls his fingers until he is against her g-spot; his thumb is rubbing her clit, hard now. He pulls hard against her g-spot, rapid pulses, timed with his thumb on her clit.

Resa screams out and comes again. She is sucking Rashad's cock hard now and he knows he will burst soon. He pulls his fingers out of her and rubs the palm of his hand against the outside of her pussy, sliding past her clit, over her wet lips, between her ass cheeks to her asshole, and then back, stimulating the entire area. She sucks harder now as he moves his hand back and forth across her wet pussy.

He can feel himself losing control; he dips his mouth to her clit and sucks hard, with both hands he reaches under her ass, two fingers plunging into her asshole the other hand fucking her pussy hard and deep. He pushes deep in her mouth, fucking her willing mouth. He waits until he feels her pussy and ass start to spasm, as her orgasm overtakes her and he comes, filling her mouth. Resa gasps at the heat, swallowing and sucking, milking the come from his cock. Rashad continues to suck her clit and fuck her wet holes and she comes one final time.

Exhausted, they collapse on the bed and fall into a deep sleep.

*****

Resa curled up against Rashad and leaned her head against his shoulder. A soft whimper leaves her lips as she sleeps. Her hair fell over her face and their hearts beat in sync. She opens her eyes slightly and looks at him while he sleeps, a slight smile comes to her lips. She realized that she needed to be in his life, and vice versa. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

12