All Comments on 'New Life Ch. 06'

by 1DurtyMutha

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Holy hell can you write. I just love these boys! You make the characters jump to life and the story feels both realistic and as if we are being treated to a glimpse of their lives. The sex scenes are imaginative and hot. Great job. So glad you returned to Brion and Nev.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now they forsake all others

Ok, this bullshit of them having needs the other can’t meet needs to end now! After that fucked up cheat with Crystal, Breeze knows he ain’t gettin’ nothing better from a lady than what he gets with Nev. And Brion’s bottoming awakening has proven he can gladly take anything that Nev can throw at him. And for once and for all, he’s definitely not straight anymore! So enough with an open sexual relationship and let’s close this down to just these two only for each other for the rest of their days. They are enough and all the other needs. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with the comments about maybe can we stop fucking around with others, doing stupid hurtful shit to each other and just maybe make this relationship all it could be with these two selfish fucks!! Not likely I suppose, but one can be hopeful!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous