All Comments on 'New Life, Here We Come Ch. 01'

by JohnForyou

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grammar...

It is "my wife and me" not "i and my wife"

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
This sums up the lifestyle

"Anything for you my whore", I said jokingly. That simple joke will lead to the disaster that is swinging and open marriages. Why say married it is now just a financial agreement. Not bad for a first submission though not my cup of tea.

tootalldaytootalldayalmost 12 years ago
Dear Anonymous

I and my wife is correct, because the pronoun is in subjective case. Me and my wife is not correct. A good test is to try the phrase using only the pronoun; Five years ago, I (and my wife Cathy) decided on trying...Five years ago, me (and my wife Cathy) decided on trying...

Remove the words within the parenthesis and decide which sounds correct. If you still decide on the second choice, then you are not qualified to judge the writings of anyone and should ban yourself from this site as a ceitic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
don't care about gramer

spreading disease yes, well i guess that what whats left of after obananation the infection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good luck, you will need it. Only married for 5 years and the 'spark' went out of you marriage. How sad for you that fucking someone else is the only way you both get your 'spark' back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Dear Anonymous

Another shorthand way of figuring it out is to substitute "us" or "we" for the "my wife and I/me" part. If it's "we", use "my wife and I".

JohnForyouJohnForyoualmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments

Thanks for all the feedback. This will definitely help me improve my upcoming "projects".

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Dear John

It can only get better, it can't get any worse. I hope someday you will write a true loving wife story and not tripe about swingers.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
I'm pedantic but...

I was taught that polite grammar required the naming of the other person first. Therefore, it ought to read, 'My wife and I...'

Other than that, the thought that it was necessary to 'put some fun into' the marriage after five years (Note that it doesn't say 'back' into the marriage) suggests that it was a pretty dour relationship that, in reality, wouldn't survive long once other people were involved in it.

Ultimately, therefore, I found it veering too much towards fantasy as I prefer something that, at the very least, reads as if it 'could' be based on reality.

From a personal point of view, I do somewhat regret putting some of my own early efforts into the Loving Wives category. From the choices available, I think they might have been better placed in 'Erotic Encounters,' since there is no specific category for cheating wives/husbands, or for wife watchers/sharers/swingers/cuckolds.

I think stories like this - and there are a lot of them - really merit a separate category so that readers will know what to expect when they turn to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lovely story

Not sure what this grammar discussion is. I really loved the way they spent their evening. Hot situations and sex all over. Loved it!

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockover 11 years ago

not my thing unless the guys get it together as well.?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

So you drop this nasty story farther into the toilet by taking it into incest. I'll just drop my *2 and leave it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous