Listen to The Official Literotica Podcast!

Story Info
Literotica's new podcast features Lit creator interviews.
378 words
12.7k
9

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers

We're excited to announce the launch of the official Literotica podcast, titled: "Literotica, The Podcast"!

After many months in planning and production, the new podcast is available on most major podcast platforms right now. Please subscribe on your favorite platform (Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon, etc.) so that you get updates on all future episodes! There is also a website at LiteroticaPodcast.com.

Future episodes of the podcast will feature interviews with your favorite Literotica creators, chats with publishing and adult industry luminaries, episodes on the history of written and audio erotica, and much more.

The host of "Literotica, The Podcast" is veteran adult industry podcaster Krystine Kellogg, with production support from her husband Bryan.

We launched the Literotica podcast with an episode featuring an exclusive interview of popular Literotica erotic audio creator LunarHiccups. Find out everything you've ever wanted to know about Ella in the first episode of Literotica, The Podcast:

Find LunarHiccups on Literotica, her official website LunarHiccups.com, and on Twitter!

If you listen to any of the major podcast platforms, please subscribe to Literotica and leave us a review: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon/Audible, Google (coming soon), Listen Notes, Deezer, etc. If your favorite podcast platform isn't carrying the Literotica podcast yet, please let us know so we can ask them to add it.

We have a lot of exciting things planned for the podcast. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions on what you'd like to hear in future episodes - who you think we should talk to, etc. This is just the beginning!

Thank you to everyone who's been involved in the planning and production of the podcast: Krystine and Bryan, Ella for being our guinea pig for the first episode, the other creators we've interviewed so far (new episodes with other names you'll recognize coming very soon), and to everyone who listens, reviews, subscribes, gives feedback, and supports what we hope will become a fun part of the Literotica community.

Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong10 months ago

I am incredibly curious when we will see the rest of these... some of us agreed to be interviewed well over a year ago and are STILL anxiously awaiting our episodes to post. 😫

Phantom300Phantom300over 1 year ago

I listened. Format definitely needs a tweak. We need some interaction between host and guest. Not just "Here's Lunar" and then she talks for 15 minutes, then the host wraps it up. Host asking questions, reacting to what is being said, that would make for a much better listen.

And this is not a knock on Lunar, who I had not been exposed to prior to listening and now will be following her and her website. But her talking about herself for so long without any kind of break just did not work.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

The RSS feed links to 3 old episodes from 2018 but not the new one that you list above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why isn’t this posted in the Audio category?

Strapper66Strapper66over 1 year ago
Meh...

I'd like to hear about the creation of the website, from the perspective of "Laurel" and "Manu," or whoever started and actually runs the site.

Answering questions and topics like...

The history of the original idea and the start up.

Is the site profitable, and to what degree?

What is the day to day running of the site like?

Why is the "Loving Wives" section not split up into separate categories?

Are scores manipulated? ("One-bombs" disappearing)

Why are comments not immediately posted?

What prolific authors have multiple "by lines?"

The evolution of stories / writing styles over the decades.

What is the future of the site? (Besides Podcasts)

I'd find this behind-the-scenes information very interesting.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Coloring Outside The Lines Family is what you make it.in Loving Wives
Ch. 01 Ellie's Lesbian Friends Ellie is a lesbian virgin until this sleepover.in Lesbian Sex
One Bad Year Jack finds out his wife is having an emotional affair.in Loving Wives
Over Coffee Being "left behind."in Loving Wives
Cliche Ch. 01 Laura wins everything. Custody, alimony... a prison cell.in Loving Wives
More Stories