All Comments on 'Listen to The Official Literotica Podcast!'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great! will this be a cereal event?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You mean like breakfast or one after another(serial)?

Strapper66Strapper66almost 2 years ago
Meh...

I'd like to hear about the creation of the website, from the perspective of "Laurel" and "Manu," or whoever started and actually runs the site.

Answering questions and topics like...

The history of the original idea and the start up.

Is the site profitable, and to what degree?

What is the day to day running of the site like?

Why is the "Loving Wives" section not split up into separate categories?

Are scores manipulated? ("One-bombs" disappearing)

Why are comments not immediately posted?

What prolific authors have multiple "by lines?"

The evolution of stories / writing styles over the decades.

What is the future of the site? (Besides Podcasts)

I'd find this behind-the-scenes information very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why isn’t this posted in the Audio category?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

The RSS feed links to 3 old episodes from 2018 but not the new one that you list above.

Phantom300Phantom300almost 2 years ago

I listened. Format definitely needs a tweak. We need some interaction between host and guest. Not just "Here's Lunar" and then she talks for 15 minutes, then the host wraps it up. Host asking questions, reacting to what is being said, that would make for a much better listen.

And this is not a knock on Lunar, who I had not been exposed to prior to listening and now will be following her and her website. But her talking about herself for so long without any kind of break just did not work.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong10 months ago

I am incredibly curious when we will see the rest of these... some of us agreed to be interviewed well over a year ago and are STILL anxiously awaiting our episodes to post. 😫

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...