Sort by:
  • 403 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Authors

Authors who do not finish or do not add chapters 1 year after the last was submitted should be banned from the site

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 6 years ago
Good for now

But in the future, you will need to allow a search for multiple tags.

Chilley

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
add

Why not add categories for stories. Save a lot of bs reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Biggest complaint

Is the one about the story not finished. But they are slices of life, and to me, the story never ends.

2nd biggest is the few that seem to not really read the story, just post a *1 and filthy comment. We all have our fair share of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comment on new tags

Like but would like to see a tag on Senior sex and on the bi one once clicking it on would like to see it broken down to male and female category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ez access to tags

Am I missing a link to tags?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Categories

Make some kind of separate category of "Revenge Porn" for the people who post in "Loving Wives" and take it to be a sarcastic title and want to post and read about getting revenge on cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Add a cuckold category.

Too many cuckold stories in the Loving wives category. Please add a cuckold category so those stories can go in there.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
needs more tags

consequences, btb (burn the bitch, burn the bastard), reconcile (or reconcilation), raac

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please have a cuckold category

Please have a cuckold category

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Throat

Should be a tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real vs Fiction

Should have a category just for true stories......

pumpop201pumpop201over 6 years ago
No no no

It makes Lit look like a common free porn site. DON'T DO IT!.

tammykohweileng1980tammykohweileng1980over 6 years ago
should have a tag for true confessions

maybe a tag for true cheating confessions or true voyeurism while alone in the house or in office...etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't change

The present format is simple and user-friendly.

Moreover, I wish you would clean-up the many ugly, insulting personal attacks that are routinely and repeatedly placed in the Loving Wives stories comments. I suggest a warning the first time and an IP ban the second. For me, it is the most significant downside to the site.

Thanks for asking my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tags portal

I noticed that there's no way to say "Title only" as the current screen does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lit is broke but this is only a bandaid.

The tags are something all a writer needs to do is put names, locations, and make a story with tags. An update to the adult news bringing it to this year would have been better. LITEROTICA is asking the writers and readers their input on tags and has ignored input on issues when it is not what is wanted so why bother to do this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Leave it Alone

Prefer the current layout. New layout has way to many topics/areas/what have you.

One thing I would like for Literotica to do is police the categories better. For example stories containing interracial topic belong in that category not in Loving Wives. Of course I am assuming that Literotica has that control of letters being submitted regardless of which cat. the author submits . That is only one example there are others. If Lit. can not make a change then a message from Lit would be nice then the readers would know and may even stop complaining about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not eye friendly

It's not enough of a change to warrant the fonts that are difficult for old eyes. Also, you are on page four. You scroll down through 30 stories and click on one. It's not any good, so you click "back." It takes you back to the top of page four, not back to where you were scrolling. That's annoying as hell. Fix that and I'd be okay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
U Need to update your security certificate more often

You need to update your security certificate more often. My Anti Virus doesn't like your current certificate as it says its outdated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story Tags

Why not put the most popular story tags in a ddlb?

Papajim55Papajim55over 6 years ago
it wasn't broke.

I'm sorry but I don't like this new system. When I chose loving wives in tags then chose say cheating I would expect to see choices from loving wives not everything but . I have to click on loving wives categories again to only get my choice. Also after I read a story the page sends me back to the top. Please it wasn't broke and didn't need fixing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it!

However, even with the old, your search system misses a lot of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Question

How can a user add multiple tags to the same search request?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It isn't broken, don't try to fix it

Some may like it, personally I don't. I'm a believer in the old saying " if it ain't broke don't fix it " however I won't stop reading literotica. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Show tags on all stories

I would like to see the tags that are placed on the various stories I read. In that way I can search tags for the same combination as my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK.

Still has the old and only added the new.

liqueurliqueurover 6 years ago
same?

I haven't been able to spot much difference in functionality— only in appearance. The appearance is nice, and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tag format

I agree with the comment if it aint broke dont fix it. I find the new format clumsy. Also it doesnt work on my android and the old one did

TXanyTXanyover 6 years ago
like it...but...

Would appreciate knowing how many stories are selected when I click on a tag. Can you put the quantity number up on the results of the first page (12 of 80...etc?)

Being able to sort by rating and other values is great....

The old look was just fine....but do like the sort feature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Multiple tags

I'd like to see the ability to click multiple tags before searching, Usually I'm selecting multiple tags and its cumbersome when you click and then have t page down to add other tags.

I do like when reading a story to see all the tags together too so we know what we like and how the story is tagged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You need a boolean search by phrase tab or link

Many readers remember catch phrases for long periods from good stories.

driv2u2driv2u2over 6 years ago
Title

Willing cuckold or shared so we can avoid instead of halfway through story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not much change

From the old one. Is there any way you could consolidate multi-part stories into a single title?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
issues

As a regular user of the site, I can attest to the following:

1) certain stories do not apply the rating I assigned to them. I might pick one star and it applies two stars. I apply two stars and three get assigned....

2) when searching on the tag portal, I cannot page-back using the arrow in the upper left of my browser. It refreshes the screen, but does nothing to the chosen tag (I.e. take you back to the previous selection).

This may be a personal issue, but if it helps or others have had the same, it's good to catch this stuff early.

Thanks for a decent place to read FREE stories.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very confusing.

Maybe it is just my computer settings (or not) but the new format is a definite NO!!!!!!!

It is difficult to read and find what I am looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
White screen of nothingness?!?!?!

(EmmSea here. I'll look back in a few days for a response) I get nothing but a bare white screen. I'm using a Motorola XOOM tablet running Android version 4.0.4. Previous version of tags page worked fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Old one was much easier to use

Old one was better. It was much easier to use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
catagories

would love to see a category for true stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would like to see a true category.

True stories are almost always more fun than fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could use a lot of improvement

I had a couple of items of feedback:

1) There is WAY TOO MUCH which space making the page way longer than it needs to be.

2) The word cloud format with larger text and bold indicating more popular options doesn't really tell me that much. I think you would be better off just having the number of time that tag was used after.

3) Having it immediately take you a list of stories upon clicking a tag isn't that helpful. Just give me a drop-down if that is the effect you want to provide.

A much better (IMO) option would be to let me build a query using multiple tags and then click a search button to find stories that have all of the tags I selected. An even better option would be to let me use conditions in a tag search so that I could build a search something like this: (Blindfold) AND (Blond OR Brunette) AND (Virgin)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very confusing

The old one is much better unless you put the right category in the new one. This will be useless for me since I don’t want to search for the first time cuck in loving wifes and see the first time in all categories.

NotthedroidyouarelookingforNotthedroidyouarelookingforover 6 years ago

The category of loving wives should be for hot wife or swinger stories. Cuck and stories about affairs do not belong in loving wives, they should have their own categories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like the format, however, it is really hard to find an author by name. Otherwise it looks great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Leave it alone.

There is nothing wrong with the way it is now. Leave it be.

acupacupover 6 years ago
Didn't know...

that it even existed, never searched for anything by tag. I TOTALLY AGREE with separating the cuck and cheating wives from loving wives. Should never have been contaminated with stories that are the total opposite from the category description.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 6 years ago
I'm different

I actually like it. Didn't see a category for "burn the bitch" in Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Text too small, no ratings score showing for stories. Old is just fine, keep the way its is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It seems that you only get one page of results?

It seems that you only get one page of results.

I think the old search was better.

Could not find my own stories based on key words in the title.

RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
***?

Not bad but I would like to be able to select multiple tags and have a few more sort criteria, Old to new, date range ...

Maybe create your own tags like Cheating/BTB or Widow/second chance ...

This could be a lot more.

robt1157robt1157over 6 years ago

Been my experience, you're gonna do what you want, regardless. So go ahead and just do it. If we can manage it we'll stay, if not, we'll find somewhere else. Most, if not all of us, already have a replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fix the confirmation email portion of registration!

Before making other changes, fix the confirmation email portion required to complete registration! You have the desired user name (Old_Crow) I chose, my correct email address and password. I have never received a confirmation email from Literotica. I’ve made multiple requests.

Loving Wives, BTB needs to go back beyond March of 2013. Maybe by activating the “ALL TIME” button?

LordmikelLordmikelover 6 years ago
Font size

The font size when you select a story goes to a default setting and not what I actually have set for my default.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Allow Window Column Adjustments

When making the web browser window narrower, the Category Filter column disappears. I suggest making the column width adjustable to the user-desired size to accommodate the desired window size without sacrificing the window column contents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story Tags

It would be far more useful if the corresponding "Tags For This Story" were displayed at the top of a story's page 1 instead of the bottom of the final page. Even after a successful search, getting to the end of a unlikeable story and then findling the Tags that would have informed me of my likely distaste AFTER the fact is extremely frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different Type Sizes

I don't understand why some tags have larger type than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Multiple tags?

How do I use multiple tags for example a story that is "first time" and "loving wives"and "group"

It says to spears the with a comma but doesn't seem to work

hennes2121hennes2121over 6 years ago
works fine

works fine in my opinion, thank you

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Complicated

The new website is unnecessarily complicated and certainly not intuitive. I guess it is obvious that I don’t like it at all. Stick with the old one. It works. If it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.

Bill1104Bill1104over 6 years ago
Leave it as it is

I like the site just as it is. Please leave it alone.

betamale08betamale08over 6 years ago
No drop-downs

My only issue is not being able to choose the page I want in a certain category by clicking the drop-down to select any page in that genre. Now, like most thumb-nail porn sites you can only choose the amount of pages given... Kinda sucks... Also, why change just this page and leave the rest of the site as is..???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Improvement

Like the new portal, enables me to find what interests me and really like the ability to see how many have a story saved as their favorite.

user110user110over 6 years ago
dont care for it, personally, but it has a couple of pros

restricted navigation, different fonts and page lay-outs.

KISS. keep it simple, stupid

still not able to concatenate text from search box to active tags

a+ for the sorting options

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fairly good

I like the different fonts and page lay-outs.

It is taking me some time to figure out the how to's on using it.

Overall I do like the new features.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Recommendations

Also don't like it. Lot of repeats/variations and synonyms that could be resolved in the search. For example "celebrity" and "celebrities" (and the 5 versions of non-consent): Select one and set up search so that when we type in the other(s), we get to the selected one. Please add in some form:

mind fuck; brainwash; drugged (sub-category of "drug" with not so subtle difference); therapy/therapist; corruption; superheroine; regression; amnesia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't like it.

I don't like it. Please leave the site as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ?

If it ain't broke..........

Saying the above - why change ? You have done exceedingly well !!

Others like me,may find the new 'methods' of use,a challenge to get to grips with - as I sure am NOT one of those who knows how to knit spaghetti into lasagne !!

BTW - any story with anal in it,should be automatically put into the anal section - without thinking...

Just my thoughts............

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The portal was not broke.

But you found a way to f' it up, congratulations.

The old portal took me only a few minuets to navigate, when i first found your site. I have tried this potral three days now,

Still cant get to the sites i like.

GO BACK !! V

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Luddites Resistance

Change is often tough! I'm still bitchin about my brokers changes, I got use to what I like and they went and changed it. So I contact emailed them telling them Techies will continue to change things as long as we allow just to justify their existence. Your change hasn't been that drastic and less blue on the margin, that's nice. It would be nice if a writer had the option of several tags. And better yet if I could search the universe for my own sick little buzz words. Are you gonna build in a search thing? Maybe I could search "Wife, Cheating, Boy Scout Troop, Army Platoon, Girl Scout Troop, Anal, Transvestite, Revenge, BTB, Nuclear", Just being silly, No Transvestite!

I guess I'm Anonymous, I thought I signed in and was gonna write, then never did and probably didn't write you down on my secret password list. Nope, checked, I didn't. Maybe one day, I'll figure it out and write, I dream of torturing the Grammar Nazis & English Professors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm good with it!

Change in our lives is inevitable. Either we change or we are cast aside. Do it!

AffecteffectAffecteffectover 6 years ago
Not Needed

It is slower that the old version and has fewer categories.

carvohicarvohiover 6 years ago
I'm happy as long...

as I can still find what I like, and can still post my stories.

Regardless of the format you use I'll certainly dislike it until I adjust to it. To be sure, I enjoy Literotica, it has been a pleasant place to retreat from the day to day frustrations of life.

Keep up the good work.

Jedd Clampett

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
It's a learning curve.

BUT, It allows a fan of this site to be exposed to various catagories with the same tags. That is pretty awesome.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
No real improvement.

I will continue to use the search function where you can search a tag or tags across multiple categories. Don't seem to be able to do that in the portal.

ravbobravbobover 6 years ago

Seems a lot clearer and easier to read can’t see any problems

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tags

"Tags For This Story" show a blank page when clicked on. However a random click on the page activates a hidden story. Need to correct this.

sapna_prakashsapna_prakashover 6 years ago
Date of Posting

Hi,

The new interface is nice. Just a suggestion, can you let us sort stories in authors submission pages so that we can see which story was posted on which date(s)

Thanks,

Sapna

paulsubpaulsubover 6 years ago
I like the old one!

I don't like that you can't enlarge the text. I don't like that if you check a story then return you are at the top again instead of where you were. I seems very "jumpy" and I did I am moved to another site that I didn't intend to go! I don't want to be negative to change but I honestly haven't found an advantage to the new format.

Thank you for your well organized and safe site for reading and posting stories of all flavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Tags Portal

Hi, l like the new format easy to get around.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 6 years ago
Rationalize tags

You could do this in search (present example) or in tag-setting by the author.

In search, you can have an equivalency table, so if the user types in blow job or blowjob or blowjobs, then the result is blowjob. On the author side, you can have a list of tags to select from, or the same equivalency list can apply.

Another site does this. It's very efficient to use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the new installment but does this also apply for the app because it'll be nice to see that there too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More tags

Here are some suggestions for more tags amateur, audition, job interview, nude dancer, humiliation, forced into sex, adult businesses,

These are additional tags you could include

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
On new larger type story headings

They are too much for me; maybe slightly larger than rest of the text would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No New Stories

There does not seem to be a link to new Stories

MrBeagleMrBeagleover 6 years ago
Sometimes too much is not as good as not enough

Took a good look at the portal and between the type face size and the multitude of combinations, it is more distracting to me than just hitting the categories. Maybe you should consider using the category header and put some sub headers under that when clicked on...as the title suggests, sometimes it's just too much to navigate...and you get too many sub headings that mean essentially the same thing...i.e. Incest-Siblings = brother and sister, brother or sister and list the same thing under taboo...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not impressed

Not terribly impressed with the new tags portal...took too long to find what I wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Busy

Too hard to find specific categories and stories. Don't change if this is what we have to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slow on mobile

Too slow to be usable on Android mobile. Fine on cable speeds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Resetting place

Hi, I like the new layout for the most part. The one thing I don't like is when I'm scrolled down on a page and go into a story, then when I go back out of the story to the list it brings me all the way back to the top of the list of stories and then I have to find my place again. It would be nice if when I exit a story it brought me back to where I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Scroll

It's good but when you go into a story and back out of it takes back to top of page

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
size matters

please make the print size larger

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

I like the new tag format and that it crosses genre boundaries so I can find stories in any genre with the tag I'm looking for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
scroll

scroll goes to the beginning- is a pain in the butt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
From My Viewpoint

I send in anonymously because I do not wish to be verbally assaulted by a reader who makes a habit of abusing others. I do not attack writers. I am the commenter who points out grammatical mistakes and occasionally continuity flaws. But I never wish or threaten harm on a writer.

When someone writes in an area of interest to me, I try to remember to thank them. I write only for my own pleasure, but, having written thusly, I realize how hard it is to write a story to completion. I salute those brave writers who try.

I once interviewed a celebrity. He said for every one person who liked his performance, there were nine who did not. So, he never had a problem with an inflated ego.

cabanazcabanazover 6 years ago
Another good improvement.

Some quick pointers. For adding additional tags, the related tags link is not intuitive. It's not where your eye expects to start adding. Which would be directly behind the first tag with a little plus block. This is established UI language, see the green tags and gray plus in the following example image.

https://www.usability.gov/sites/default/files/images/u13.jpg

In fact you'd want your user to be able to press anywhere in the Active Tags div to catch a "frustration click". That way your plus button could just be a dummy as the click is caught by the whole div anyway.

Next but the same, why can't I click on the word category in FilterCategoryComponent under the tags div? In fact I should just be able to click the entire div. i don't understand the choice because you DID do it with the SortComponents that filter by rating and time. I know they are not build the same but they look the same and should behave the same.

Next we really need more than 3 time frame options "7 days, 30 days, all time". That's so few choices it's actually weird for a site with so much data to filter through. I'd honestly prefer a popup calendar to be able to select exactly from what month in year xyz I want the highest rated story in a category. But I guess i'd settle for a dropdown that would let me search a few years back at least. Like just list me the year I can search in [7 days, 30 days, 6 months, 2016, 2015, 2014 ect.]

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

hate it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Toooooo mannnny tags

By the time someone gets to the bottom they will be asleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay,

You might probably know about usertesting. You should hire them. As they will valuable feedback from all over the globe. Although, lit is NSFW website but there are some participants who aren't bothered by such content.

And as far as this interface is concerned, it seems like it was developed by a bunch of rookies. I won't point all the shortcomings since there are plenty. You should contact usertesting (they will charge you though)

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great feature

Easy to use, the only buggy thing is that it keeps jumping to the top of the tags when you return from a story.

sparktjsparktjover 6 years ago

Disappointing that one of my favourite subjects - granny or grandma - isn't tagged. Ditto for "seniors".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...